First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I need to know

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2012
I need to know where this mf is he stole from me n I'm not like all the chumps in the ob!! I want him n I will find him!! If anybody knows where this guy is at please let me!!
lmao

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Prob selling whatever he took from ur weak ass... Tommy will beat the brakes off u boi!!!
I need to know

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Haha right!!! Tommy can't whoop SH!t
lmao

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2012
Well see wen he founds u
I need to know

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2012
O yeah we will!!
MZ da SHYT

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2012
The Caddilac
knows

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2012
Cops won't do anything about him stealing... Keeps gettin out... Think hes a snitch
knows

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 27, 2012
knows wrote:
Cops won't do anything about him stealing... Keeps gettin out... Think hes a snitch
was staying at brittanys dads on n highland
Yuppppp

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2012
That's him but he ain't at her dads n he aint at the Cadillac either he beat brit up n they kicked him out! I'm sure is hiding with one of his family!! They all r trashy !!! He needs a good ass whoopin !!
knows

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Yuppppp wrote:
That's him but he ain't at her dads n he aint at the Cadillac either he beat brit up n they kicked him out! I'm sure is hiding with one of his family!! They all r trashy !!! He needs a good ass whoopin !!
hope u find him and give him one... Definately needs it... I didn't think his family had much to do with him... If hear anything i will definately let u know
knows

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 27, 2012
Yuppppp wrote:
has a sister that lives somewhere around 18 th and alexander... Idk exact address just know its in that area... When did he beat her up??
MZ da SHYT

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2012
She levis in Colony now. He was at the Cadillac last week cause we seen him there. He probably did done got kicked out.
What it is yo

Madisonville, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2012
I know for a fact he did I was there they have a lock on his door n brit is shacking up with some other dude!
Sad people

Owensboro, KY

#14 Aug 27, 2012
MZ da SHYT wrote:
She levis in Colony now. He was at the Cadillac last week cause we seen him there. He probably did done got kicked out.
The whole bunch is trash. Sister is a meth head with IDK how many kids & all diffrent baby daddys. Tommys stay so high on pills he dont know what day it is. His baby mommas are skanks 2 they all need to go crawl in a hole & never come out.
Babymomma

United States

#15 Aug 27, 2012
Look here I have made my mistakes n the difference between me n tommy is I have a job n I have my own apartment I have custody of mine n I've been clean for 2years it took me a while but I did it!! An hey we all have a had our moments in life don't talk shit if I have no ideal what u r talking about!! Bc tommy is the biggest price of sh!t I know!!! He isn't not a good dad we all know this but kym his sister is a single mom takes care of here shit to she has 4 kids all have the same daddy except her first one!! N me n her don't even get along but my point is don't talk SH!t If u have no clue !!!!! Yes Tommy iis a pill head n a Fuc up we all know this!! But don't bash us baby momma's when we all take care of ours n do what's right
knows

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 28, 2012
I need to know wrote:
I need to know where this mf is he stole from me n I'm not like all the chumps in the ob!! I want him n I will find him!! If anybody knows where this guy is at please let me!!
sittin outside family dollar right now 18 and triplett
Babymomma

Owensboro, KY

#17 Aug 28, 2012
Knows y don't u mind ur own bizness what r ur some kind of stalker informant !! There isn't but one of u n two Babymomma's so keep talkin shit n hiding behind ur fake name!! When u wanna get ur big girl panties n say ur real name instead of hiding then we will see who is laughing last !!
Jarah not hiding my name

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 28, 2012
@ knows, I know who u r are! U can run ur D:ck sucker all day about me but u know how to find me and to scared to come out on a real name! U don't know sht bout me and mine anymore so keep my name out of your mouth. How funny that u talked to Tommy like u were his best friend and then run your mouth on here calling him out . You need to worry bout your own bc u can't even keep your own dude Justin. Everytime u turn around he is cheating on you and I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to b with a fat skanky whore like you either. If u wanna run your mouth about me hit me up and we can handle this on the real face to face I be sure and bring my latex gloves cause we all know u got shit Ajax and a scrub brush can't remove. Any of u other cowards hiding behind fake names got anything to say, hit me up and talk to me like a real person not a coward hiding behind fake names. And to the people lookin for tommy good luck finding him and if you do I feel for ya bc I know first hand he don't ride alone and is always watching his back.
Babymomma

United States

#19 Aug 28, 2012
Jarah not hiding my name wrote:
@ knows, I know who u r are! U can run ur D:ck sucker all day about me but u know how to find me and to scared to come out on a real name! U don't know sht bout me and mine anymore so keep my name out of your mouth. How funny that u talked to Tommy like u were his best friend and then run your mouth on here calling him out . You need to worry bout your own bc u can't even keep your own dude Justin. Everytime u turn around he is cheating on you and I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to b with a fat skanky whore like you either. If u wanna run your mouth about me hit me up and we can handle this on the real face to face I be sure and bring my latex gloves cause we all know u got shit Ajax and a scrub brush can't remove. Any of u other cowards hiding behind fake names got anything to say, hit me up and talk to me like a real person not a coward hiding behind fake names. And to the people lookin for tommy good luck finding him and if you do I feel for ya bc I know first hand he don't ride alone and is always watching his back.
get her Babymomma lol hatin a$$ b!tch!!! Lil miss Christina what do u have to say now it won't do u any good to but know as a fake name we know where u live lmao!!! So run and tell that ms know it all
Jarah not hiding my name

Owensboro, KY

#20 Aug 28, 2012
Ain't that it! The skank was blowin this page up until she got called out!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Laura Bristrow 11 min jamie 4
Musick Studios 13 min jamie 69
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min Judy 5,521
Bobby Douglas Out Of Jail Again 21 min MsDouglas 3
clarence howard 24 min ur highness 4
Megan alsup 25 min holler 2
Brittney matthews n new guy 1 hr Bobby 10
Cops in Owensboro ky 7 hr John Dillinger 54
•••