hey

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

U gonna hear everything & n e thing on here...he's a crack head, he sales drugs, he's a dead beat dad, he's a rat!!!!! Everyone has faults & no one is perfect, & has been through a lot, not a bad guy! U figure it out!
bro

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

he is a pretty awesome guy.
trifling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

hey wrote:
U gonna hear everything & n e thing on here...he's a crack head, he sales drugs, he's a dead beat dad, he's a rat!!!!! Everyone has faults & no one is perfect, & has been through a lot, not a bad guy! U figure it out!
He's a rat and still slings dope. He been sleepin wit kerah early and she is HIV positive. So I wouldn't risk lettin him hit.
hey

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

trifling wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a rat and still slings dope. He been sleepin wit kerah early and she is HIV positive. So I wouldn't risk lettin him hit.
. Lmao...no one said n e thing about him 'hit'ting n e thing...smdh

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Bet me that none of you have spent more than 30 minutes with the guy. Shut up about things you don't even know for sure. We can stop commenting on this now. Thanks
hey

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Ummmm....I know him well, nieces, nephews, brother, his mom(rip)...I don't need to prove n e thing!! Ppl r gonna speak n e way so let em! & NO this is not KIAN...she's prayin.
stating the obvious

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

hey wrote:
Ummmm....I know him well, nieces, nephews, brother, his mom(rip)...I don't need to prove n e thing!! Ppl r gonna speak n e way so let em! & NO this is not KIAN...she's prayin.
Who is his brother? Trying to figure out if this is the same one with 26 kids that has been in and out of prison his whole adult life?

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

If you know him so well then you should care about him, which means you should stop bringing this back to the top of the list of things on topix by commenting on it so people keep reading and negatively commenting on This. He's great. This is the last comment I'm putting on here. Bye
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I spent half da weekend with him. Never mentioned kera or any other chick. Haters.
Why hate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

What is the fascination w JJ? Damn he ain't been out but a week! He stays 2 himself and don't bother anyone and whoever keeps saying they spendin time with him- good try!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

He's been out over a week her who knows so much. He has a white brother that wants nothing to do with any association of him. His mom got down with any Tom dick or Harry and for white kid then two blacks kids. Old skool gobbler. And he gets around the block. Kara isn't his only boo boo.
Why hate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
He's been out over a week her who knows so much. He has a white brother that wants nothing to do with any association of him. His mom got down with any Tom dick or Harry and for white kid then two blacks kids. Old skool gobbler. And he gets around the block. Kara isn't his only boo boo.
Bet u won't say that shit 2 his face! Y'all wanna get on topix and talk shit behind a fake names SMDH
Jacoby McKinney

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

lol you a punk ass bitch. keep my grandmas name out ya mouth before i bust ya mouth...and keep up with yo punkass hiding behind a screen name. you aint nun special ill find out who you are...
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Jacoby McKinney wrote:
lol you a punk ass bitch. keep my grandmas name out ya mouth before i bust ya mouth...and keep up with yo punkass hiding behind a screen name. you aint nun special ill find out who you are...
Lol. Gobble. Gobble. Call ya mammy wit all the cryin
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

He really is kinda trashy if you grew up with him you know how dirty they were!! He tries too fight never seen him win..got heart tho

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Review: Fetta Pizza 4 min Jesse 32
The secret 7 min TheOne 1
Kelly Cunningham 7 min myrtle 16
josh story 7 min theyknow 40
Thinking of Him 14 min really 14
Nathan Perkins 15 min Oh me 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Limbertwig 147,044
Who got stabbed at Motel 6 29 min myrtle 29
Southern Baseball 8 hr David 731
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search