'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39566 May 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>

Back then, Coors Lite...;-)

Baileys Irish Creme on ice.
Segram's Seven w/crushed ice w/Minute Maid Orange Juice
(rich 2cups water instead of three)

Top Shelf Marguarita now-a-days
with a jigger of Grand Marnier
Fixed my mistake ;-)
Cooler w/ice cold BUD lite for the Lake
w/some nibblers
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39568 May 9, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Well Alright AL!!!
SWEET..........
I am "spiritual......"

B
U
T

By no means, a STICK in the mud!....;-)
EVEN Jesus drank some GREAT wine......

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

.

#39569 May 9, 2012


http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ah the good old days!

Drinkin, fightin, all night'n!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#39570 May 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed my mistake ;-)
Cooler w/ice cold BUD lite for the Lake
w/some nibblers
Don't even get me started on going to the lake!
Geezzzzzzz!

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

.

#39571 May 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am "spiritual......"
B
U
T
By no means, a STICK in the mud!....;-)
EVEN Jesus drank some GREAT wine......


One day we will have to have a BIG DAMN PARTY!

TOFY bring salty snacks!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#39572 May 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am "spiritual......"
B
U
T
By no means, a STICK in the mud!....;-)
EVEN Jesus drank some GREAT wine......
No problems with me AL!LOL :)
American Republican

Abingdon, VA

#39573 May 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't LIKE iT....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here's some thing to read about DB....IF you haven't already
William C. Westmoreland Is Dead at 91; General Led U.S. Troops in Vietnam
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/19/internation...
Yes I had Ms. Lady, thank you. I missed Vietnam by the skin of my teeth! I was in basic at Fort Polk when they broght the first plane load of troops home! God bless General Westmoreland! The Army let me go to other interesting places. I am sorry for being a smart ass with you at times, but I dont have a clue what you are saying Sometimes? If it's after midnight I am most likely drunk, cause PTSD burns! I am really not a bad person, " I hope "? Thank you.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#39574 May 9, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ISmgOrhELXsXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ah the good old days!
Drinkin, fightin, all night'n!
My buddy Jimmy wanted to go to
the Honky Tonks in Tennessee every weekend to fight!
Ah man come on..your face is not healed up from last weekend.
Dang he could start a fight before anybody got really drunk.
Any you Tennessee Pri*ks want to go around?
I don't even know what happened to him...but I gave that crap up!
I fight a buzz-saw but damn!
And the women would cause more fights than anybody and they like it.
They'd come with one guy then dance with some other guy and brother it was on!
HONKY TONKS..........WILD!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39575 May 9, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ISmgOrhELXsXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Ah the good old days!
Drinkin, fightin, all night'n!
We learned from that. Now it's more calm.....;-)
BUT great FUN! Can't wait!
My injuries are 'bout healed....

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#39576 May 9, 2012
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dFypAB7nYGAXX
One day we will have to have a BIG DAMN PARTY!
TOFY bring salty snacks!
Sounds good don't it?
It would be CRAZY FUN!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#39577 May 9, 2012
BBL....Got to go find something to eat!
Jay

Paris, TN

#39578 May 9, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gosh Seagram's seven blah!
Never eat burnt popcorn and drink seagrams...blah!
OMG tofy! Your guys are crazy _____ 8)

Never eat greasy popcorn, chew on beef jerky and drink Martini's at the same time...then dance all night.

Had to tell the kids I had the flu for three days.

I hate Martini's to this day!

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#39579 May 9, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG tofy! Your guys are crazy _____ 8)
Never eat greasy popcorn, chew on beef jerky and drink Martini's at the same time...then dance all night.
Had to tell the kids I had the flu for three days.
I hate Martini's to this day!
That's Hilarious Jay!
beef jerky that killied me...LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39580 May 9, 2012
American Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I had Ms. Lady, thank you. I missed Vietnam by the skin of my teeth! I was in basic at Fort Polk when they broght the first plane load of troops home! God bless General Westmoreland! The Army let me go to other interesting places. I am sorry for being a smart ass with you at times, but I dont have a clue what you are saying Sometimes? If it's after midnight I am most likely drunk, cause PTSD burns! I am really not a bad person, " I hope "? Thank you.
Thanks for explaining. That's ok. I will try to explain things better. I was sending the Westmoreland link to DBW tho.

I was quite frustrated with this whole mess yesterday tho....
FED UP! Everyone talks about it, no one wants to do anything!

I don't think anyone on here is 'really bad'.....
One is quite disturbed tho.
Think you know the one I'm talking about...

There's one in every crowd....;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39581 May 9, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>My buddy Jimmy wanted to go to
the Honky Tonks in Tennessee every weekend to fight!
Ah man come on..your face is not healed up from last weekend.
Dang he could start a fight before anybody got really drunk.
Any you Tennessee Pri*ks want to go around?
I don't even know what happened to him...but I gave that crap up!
I fight a buzz-saw but damn!
And the women would cause more fights than anybody and they like it.
They'd come with one guy then dance with some other guy and brother it was on!
HONKY TONKS..........WILD!
That's one thing I don't like about my own gender.... Causing fights! There's enuf without going out of your way to cause them...

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#39582 May 9, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for explaining. That's ok. I will try to explain things better. I was sending the Westmoreland link to DBW tho.
I was quite frustrated with this whole mess yesterday tho....
FED UP! Everyone talks about it, no one wants to do anything!
I don't think anyone on here is 'really bad'.....
One is quite disturbed tho.
Think you know the one I'm talking about...
There's one in every crowd....;-)
I think everyone on here is pretty cool...we just have different flavor of politics and like to express our view.
Question though...Have you ever noticed any Independents on here?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#39583 May 9, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Nutz...I'm going to
throw some politics your way.2016 Repubs better find a real candidate
cause you know and i know and everyone knows Mitts not it!
So heres the next Democrat nominee for President...Andrew Cuomo.
And Brother let me preach a little to you the Cuomo's are Expert
politicians and well Connected..He has three children by one of the Kennedy girls his Father is respected in all Democrat circles and knows the business from top to bottom. They never back down and
without a doubt will carry all blue states.So what say yee?
Probably a fair assessment. He would have to beat out Hillary, which next time around is going to be more difficult.

Repubs could do worse than Mitt. If Mitt is not elected this time, even you will be voting Repub next time. The country will be broke and looking like Greece.

Marco Rubio would be a great candidate and hard to beat by 2016.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39584 May 9, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I think everyone on here is pretty cool...we just have different flavor of politics and like to express our view.
Question though...Have you ever noticed any Independents on here?
I'm not really looking for political persuasion....Just trying to get my point across about obama. I have seen several democrats.....

My pc messed up... Had to reboot...;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#39585 May 9, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably a fair assessment. He would have to beat out Hillary, which next time around is going to be more difficult.
Repubs could do worse than Mitt. If Mitt is not elected this time, even you will be voting Repub next time. The country will be broke and looking like Greece.
Marco Rubio would be a great candidate and hard to beat by 2016.
He's not eligible tho....
And I can't stand Hillary....
Noy from a political view....
Just in general.....

Tired of the Clintons......
Even the daughter, and that's saying something for me......
I do not like Mitt Romney either.....

Ron Paul IS the "Statesman"......;-)
(gentleman that can get "things" done).....

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#39586 May 9, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably a fair assessment. He would have to beat out Hillary, which next time around is going to be more difficult.
Repubs could do worse than Mitt. If Mitt is not elected this time, even you will be voting Repub next time. The country will be broke and looking like Greece.
Marco Rubio would be a great candidate and hard to beat by 2016.
Hillary? Never was a fan!
I'll be Honest with you I have crossed party lines before,mostly on local
level. You know...people you've grown up with or worked with.
And I did vote for Reagan...didn't care for Carter or Mondale.
I voted for Dukakis...Holding my nose kinda thing...lol
I watch all kinds of politics believe it or not there are some Republicans I like,maybe not some much their political ideology but the way they know how to speak and not avoid questions and have out going personalities I suppose.I really liked Lincoln Chafee but the repubs didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Why do American men seek brides overseas? (Sep '13) 12 min yeah 18
RNA Rental 14 min yeah 4
first timer bi 16 min yeah 4
ashley clark (Jun '14) 22 min none of your busi... 7
waitresses at Show - mes 23 min Truth hurts 7
Sarah Wells 32 min lawdy 4
Garry Neal? 39 min Garry Neal 3
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:32 am PST

NBC Sports 4:32AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
Bleacher Report 4:52 AM
Colts' 3rd-Down Struggles Leading to Offensive Slump
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports 8:58 AM
Bucs add veteran defensive end Lawrence Sidbury
Bleacher Report11:00 AM
Jaguars, Titans Battle for No. 1 Pick as AFC South Tries to Catch Andrew Luck