First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shh..

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Sexplay is actually very common between cousins. The first time I saw my cousin naked, I looked at her little vag and said, "wuts dat yu haz dere?" she said it was her peepee, so I said mine didn't look like that. She said she wanted to see, so I pulled it out, then she asked if she could touch it, I said yeah, so she did. When I got hard, she started to giggle and said it was cute, then she gave it a kiss. I liked that, so I slipped it into her mouth. We were both pretty young at the time. She was 6 I think, and I was 32.

*ill be going to "hell" for that one:)
yoursick

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Even if that was a joke. Your still sick.
Forreal though

United States

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Lmao, I hope that was a joke but I have to admit, it made me laugh! You're definitely sick, haha

“Crazy is as Crazy does!!!”

Level 2

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 11, 2012
be careful wrote:
Still Single Mom (Tonya hawkins) and Amanda Nicole will think this topic is about them! They have a habit of posting topics about themselves and pretending it's someone else.
Nah even us inbred hillbillies draw the line somewhere!!

“Don't believe me, I lie”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Hartford, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2012
be careful wrote:
Still Single Mom (Tonya hawkins) and Amanda Nicole will think this topic is about them! They have a habit of posting topics about themselves and pretending it's someone else.
Cuz this thread is about two female cousins??? I don't get it. Oh you were attempting to be funny. I'm sorry that you're pathetic.

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Jul 11, 2012
Still Single Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Cuz this thread is about two female cousins??? I don't get it. Oh you were attempting to be funny. I'm sorry that you're pathetic.
I don't start threads about myself and I can post where I please. I think you must have been rejected by one or maybe the both of us at some point. Sorry you didn't meet our standards!

Level 2

Location hidden

#10 Jul 11, 2012
Sorry SSM I didn't mean to make that reply to you, I meant to comment back to secret identity heckler up there!

Level 2

Hartford, KY

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Amanda Nichole wrote:
<quoted text>I don't start threads about myself and I can post where I please. I think you must have been rejected by one or maybe the both of us at some point. Sorry you didn't meet our standards!
Ha, we do have pretty high standards huh?
Amanda Nichole

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jul 11, 2012
Still Single Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Ha, we do have pretty high standards huh?
Well....:) I was pointing out how big of a loser someone would have to be NOT to meet them! I mean I've managed to be with the most worthless man alive, and a semi ruh tard that tried to set me on fire by dousing me and my bedding with gasoline! You have to be pretty low to be beneath that! You dodged a hitman hiring fool, and we don't even want to talk about Mr.Philly:)

Level 2

Hartford, KY

#13 Jul 11, 2012
Amanda Nichole wrote:
<quoted text>Well....:) I was pointing out how big of a loser someone would have to be NOT to meet them! I mean I've managed to be with the most worthless man alive, and a semi ruh tard that tried to set me on fire by dousing me and my bedding with gasoline! You have to be pretty low to be beneath that! You dodged a hitman hiring fool, and we don't even want to talk about Mr.Philly:)
I have a list. We both know, but lately my standards have been through the roof. Think I may have found me a good one, but we will have to wait and see.
Shh..

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jul 11, 2012
I can't believe you dumb c**ts high jacked my thread with your sh*t.

Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Jul 11, 2012
Still Single Mom wrote:
<quoted text>I have a list. We both know, but lately my standards have been through the roof. Think I may have found me a good one, but we will have to wait and see.
I hope so, I'm just giving up for a bit! I'm gonna let the next one look for me!

Level 2

Location hidden

#16 Jul 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="Shh.."]I can't believe you dumb c**ts high jacked my thread with your sh*t.[/QUOTE]

Awww isn't that what you wanted? I bet you have a micropenis and don't get fully erect do you? Probably mad because we wouldn't let you take us out in your moms Honda Civic to McDonalds and the liquor store and then go back to her basement to watch The Star Wars trilogy and "do it" after everyone else fell asleep. We were a little different than the girls you're used to dating huh?
annoying

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jul 11, 2012
Still Single Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a list. We both know, but lately my standards have been through the roof. Think I may have found me a good one, but we will have to wait and see.
Because you can't stay single for more than 20 minutes...
Over 21

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 11, 2012
Amanda Nichole wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so, I'm just giving up for a bit! I'm gonna let the next one look for me!
Are you getting married to Robby in the fall?
Shh..

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jul 11, 2012
Amanda Nichole wrote:
[QUOTE who="Shh.."]I can't believe you dumb c**ts high jacked my thread with your sh*t."

Awww isn't that what you wanted? I bet you have a micropenis and don't get fully erect do you? Probably mad because we wouldn't let you take us out in your moms Honda Civic to McDonalds and the liquor store and then go back to her basement to watch The Star Wars trilogy and "do it" after everyone else fell asleep. We were a little different than the girls you're used to dating huh?
Who are you again?
Shh..

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jul 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="Shh.."]<quot ed text>Who are you again?[/QUOTE]
Never mind, I took a look at your user profile. The part where it says you're always on Topix was enough for me. That and you're fat, so it's safe to say you're pretty miserable!

Level 2

Location hidden

#22 Jul 11, 2012
Over 21 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you getting married to Robby in the fall?
If you know that much about me then you should know the answer, and it's none of your business. Maybe we are already married. Maybe we broke up, maybe I'm a slut and want as many men as I can get! Maybe you should put your real name up if you want to know about my personal life!!
omg

Owensboro, KY

#23 Jul 12, 2012
[QUOTE who="Shh.."]Sexplay is actually very common between cousins. The first time I saw my cousin naked, I looked at her little vag and said, "wuts dat yu haz dere?" she said it was her peepee, so I said mine didn't look like that. She said she wanted to see, so I pulled it out, then she asked if she could touch it, I said yeah, so she did. When I got hard, she started to giggle and said it was cute, then she gave it a kiss. I liked that, so I slipped it into her mouth. We were both pretty young at the time. She was 6 I think, and I was 32.
*ill be going to "hell" for that one:)[/QUOTE]

You are one sick fck and yes-you will be going to hell for that one.
LOL

Owensboro, KY

#24 Jul 12, 2012
Amanda Nichole wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know that much about me then you should know the answer, and it's none of your business. Maybe we are already married. Maybe we broke up, maybe I'm a slut and want as many men as I can get! Maybe you should put your real name up if you want to know about my personal life!!
We ALL know that much about you because you put it on topix! You boasted about your wealthy bf (his dad had a work-related accident) and told SSM it would be nice to have family do your invitations for your fall wedding. So he dumped you, it sounds like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Citizen three 7,201
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min positronium 155,453
Iron order mc vs real club (Mar '13) 21 min truth 222
KWC teacher arrested for drugs 38 min Earle 2
park taxes 53 min jane 1
grimes 54 min sunny 1
home depot employess 54 min lowes 1
Owensboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Owensboro Jobs

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info