Zimmerman: Getting away with murder?

Jul 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

Supporters of George Zimmerman don't like my raising questions about his story of how he came to kill Trayvon Martin on Feb.

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,623 Comments Last updated Dec 10, 2013
First Prev
of 82
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

9

8

4

So is Obama and Holder..................I guess to a dead border guard and hundreds of mexican nationals we must just look at them as collateral damage to another Obama failure.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

14

13

8

Zimmerman's the thug, he followed Trayvon in his car, got out and chased after him, armed, and shot the kid to death though Trayvon was UNarmed.

What more do you need to know? Even IF Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, it was in self-defense and obviously legal under the very law cited by Zimmerman himself!

Throw this lying POS in jail for life.
Gravediggers

Lake Lure, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

9

6

4

It's the economy! Not an Obama manufactured news story (what about those DAILY shootings in Chicago, Obama's hometown.

Focus on the economy, not side manufactured 'news'.

1. How much is your grocery bill?
2. How's your savings account? Do you have one?
3. How's the interest rate on your money?
4. How will people PAY the TAXES on ObamaCare when they don't have jobs and businesses are struggling?
5. How much is your electricity bill?
6. Do you think gas will escalate in priceif Obama is re-elected?
7. Is the USA more divided or united under Obama?
8. Is the USA involved in more or less countries in the Middle East Arab Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter/Spri ng/Summer?
9. Is your home worth more or less money?
10.Is America and are YOU better off since Obama has been President?

Mitt Romney WILL work with both sides of the aisle to bring this country together. Mitt Romney is a forward thinker, Obama built ObamaCare based on RomneyCare, so no one can say Mitt doesn't CARE about the people. Mitt was the INNOVATOR at the STATE LEVEL for healthcare.

Romney in 2012. Reclaim the Senate and keep the House!
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Les Spambot wrote:
So is Obama and Holder..........I guess to a dead border guard and hundreds of mexican nationals we must just look at them as collateral damage to another Obama failure.
STOP POSTING OFFTOPIC SPAM, you POS. This thread is NOT about Holder or Obama, your current sexual obsessions.

Get lost, Spamboy!

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

3

harvey wrote:
Zimmerman's the thug, he followed Trayvon in his car, got out and chased after him, armed, and shot the kid to death though Trayvon was UNarmed.
What more do you need to know? Even IF Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, it was in self-defense and obviously legal under the very law cited by Zimmerman himself!
Throw this lying POS in jail for life.
Zimmerman already proved he's a manipulatiing liar and so has his Pitt bull wife.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

harvey wrote:
Zimmerman's the thug, he followed Trayvon in his car, got out and chased after him, armed, and shot the kid to death though Trayvon was UNarmed.
What more do you need to know? Even IF Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, it was in self-defense and obviously legal under the very law cited by Zimmerman himself!
Throw this lying POS in jail for life.
yawn, more of the same slime on a dime liberal crap. Go away sambo.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP POSTING OFFTOPIC SPAM, you POS. This thread is NOT about Holder or Obama, your current sexual obsessions.
Get lost, Spamboy!
Idiot in Chief orders agents to fire bean bags at drug cartel members with automatic rifles.........

Justice unseals indictment charging five in Brian Terry's death
By William La Jeunesse

Published July 09, 2012
FoxNews.com

For the first time, federal officials revealed Monday that murdered Border Patrol agent Brian Terry and an elite squad of federal agents first fired bean bags -- not bullets -- at a heavily armed drug cartel crew in the mountains south of Tucson in December 2011.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/09/ju...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

8

4

3

Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman already proved he's a manipulatiing liar and so has his Pitt bull wife.
Treyvon already proved he liked drugs, breaking and entering and attacking people from behind.......
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Treyvon already proved he liked drugs, breaking and entering and attacking people from behind.......
Please post his arrest record. Oh wait there isn't one. But do you know who has one? George Zimmerman.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

7

2

2

harvey wrote:
Zimmerman's the thug, he followed Trayvon in his car, got out and chased after him, armed, and shot the kid to death though Trayvon was UNarmed.
What more do you need to know? Even IF Trayvon attacked Zimmerman, it was in self-defense and obviously legal under the very law cited by Zimmerman himself!
Throw this lying POS in jail for life.
Maybe the fact that Trayvon attacked a total stranger just for walking behind him, proves that the little thug, gang-banger wanna be, should have been watched and followed.

Most civilized people don't just randomly attack people who are walking behind them.

The Courts will have the final say.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Les Spambot wrote:
<quoted text>yawn, more of the same slime on a dime liberal crap. Go away sambo.
The racist Spambot shows his ass as he runs away, butt-hurt. Bravo! FINE performance!:)
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Les Spambot wrote:
<quoted text>Treyvon already proved he liked drugs, breaking and entering and attacking people from behind.......
Completely vicious and twisted LIES from the Spambot. Ask him to support his claims, though, and he'll run from you going 'Wee, wee, wee!' all the way home.

LOL
bozo 3341

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

7

3

2

Gee I thought you had to be tried and convicted before you were assumed guilty?

So where is this liberal press on the chicago gang killings
over 230 black kids killed and many more hundreds injured on the so side of Chicago all shot by black drug dealing gangs and not a word on the liberal press on this why

Where is the 24 /7 news coverage on the mass killings?

Frankly I don't give a rats rear end about one black hood want a be shot in florida when Hundreds are killed in Chicago

what about the Black baby shot in her crib in Detroit, or the black 4 year old shot in a drug deal gone bad in Boston
??

Liberal press you have no credibility until you start covering all of the crime

“IMPEACH the Liberal's”

Since: Mar 09

Human Trafficker-in-chief!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Free Zimmerman NOW!
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Spastic Colonboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the fact that Trayvon attacked a total stranger just for walking behind him, proves that the little thug, gang-banger wanna be, should have been watched and followed.
Most civilized people don't just randomly attack people who are walking behind them.
The Courts will have the final say.
Hopefully you won't be sitting on the jury, since your opinion is both bigoted and based on false evidence no doubt downloaded to your brain-chip from Faux News.

Go put on your Klan sheets and await the verdict, pig...

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Bluffton, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

3

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post his arrest record. Oh wait there isn't one. But do you know who has one? George Zimmerman.


Of course there is no record, he was a minor and the records would be sealed or probably, as what is the norm now, he was pled down to a lesser charge and set free to do more of the same. Over crowded criminal court logs and family court logs is the reason. Prosecutors have bigger fish to fry, not the baby beginner thugs like Trayvon. The picture they show, over and over, is of a very much younger Travon, Jr. HS age, he was over 6' tall and around 200 bulked up pounds, not the little scrawny 14 yr. old you see in the picture. Ask yourself, why not show a recent picture of him? I'm sure there is a mug shot of two around they could use. He was an ADULT, not a little kid. No matter who is at fault, ONE SIDE is stacking the Pity Poor Trayvon deck with the baby picture and a blackout on just why he was not in school, why he was not ALLOWED to be in school. Hmmmm, wonder why? Could it have been the thefts and drugs?
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Zimmerman getting away with murder? I don't think so!!!!!! America needs thousands if not millions more like him to rid America of scum like Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman is a hero in the same vane as George Paton. God bless you George Zimmerman,,,,BRAVO!@
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you won't be sitting on the jury, since your opinion is both bigoted and based on false evidence no doubt downloaded to your brain-chip from Faux News.
Go put on your Klan sheets and await the verdict, pig...
Look at the bright side,,,,,you may be the next trayvon,cupcake!Did you and your ilk think you were going to carry on like a bunch of out of control savages (which you are) forever?
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Constitution-humper wrote:
Zimmerman should get an medal and award of cash for doing away with an animal. The less of trayvons kind the less welfare and criminal animals we have to deal with.
Racist pigs like you should get the end of a well-knotted hemp rope.
harvey

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Spike wrote:
Zimmerman getting away with murder? I don't think so!!!!!! America needs thousands if not millions more like him to rid America of scum like Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman is a hero in the same vane as George Paton. God bless you George Zimmerman,,,,BRAVO!@
Too bad you weren't at Kent State in 1970, pig. The Guard might have done the world that much good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 82
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oviedo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oviedo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oviedo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oviedo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••