Curious

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Is there anyone in the immediate Oswego area looking for childcare on evenings/weekends? I am 19 years old, a college student at Oswego. I am a Dean's List student, high grades, Resident Assistant, and I would like to take on some evening and weekend childcare jobs. I have four nephews at home, all ages 4 and under, and I have also been a big part in the upbringing of my 10- and 11- year old brothers. If you are interested, please email me at solarillusion325@netscape.net or reply to this post. Thank you!
Curious

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

I would like to reiterate, I would love to provide some night and evening childcare... I am used to spending all of my time at home with children and frankly, I miss it. I would love to be able to care for your children, even for just an hour or two at a time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
Heidi Allen Aug 5 faghettabouit 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377
Exclusive: New evidence in Heidi Allen's 1994 d... Jul 29 Sarah 3

Search the Oswego Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Oswego Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oswego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••