Curious

Oswego, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2009
Is there anyone in the immediate Oswego area looking for childcare on evenings/weekends? I am 19 years old, a college student at Oswego. I am a Dean's List student, high grades, Resident Assistant, and I would like to take on some evening and weekend childcare jobs. I have four nephews at home, all ages 4 and under, and I have also been a big part in the upbringing of my 10- and 11- year old brothers. If you are interested, please email me at solarillusion325@netscape.net or reply to this post. Thank you!
Curious

Oswego, NY

#2 Mar 18, 2009
I would like to reiterate, I would love to provide some night and evening childcare... I am used to spending all of my time at home with children and frankly, I miss it. I would love to be able to care for your children, even for just an hour or two at a time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oswego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fall frights 2014: Sterling Halloweekends Oct 14 Haunter to the bone 1
When ? Sep '14 Diamond Daisy 2
Taco Bell and county standards. (Nov '12) Sep '14 arodbomb7 5
Authorities searching for suspects in two Tompk... Aug '14 cny 1
From GEORGE LUNDY to FEDS to marla Miller to fo... Aug '14 Diana Vickery 3
Heidi Allen Aug '14 faghettabouit 1
Exclusive: New evidence in Heidi Allen's 1994 d... Jul '14 Sarah 3
Oswego Dating
Find my Match

Oswego People Search