Curious

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Is there anyone in the immediate Oswego area looking for childcare on evenings/weekends? I am 19 years old, a college student at Oswego. I am a Dean's List student, high grades, Resident Assistant, and I would like to take on some evening and weekend childcare jobs. I have four nephews at home, all ages 4 and under, and I have also been a big part in the upbringing of my 10- and 11- year old brothers. If you are interested, please email me at solarillusion325@netscape.net or reply to this post. Thank you!
Curious

Oswego, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

I would like to reiterate, I would love to provide some night and evening childcare... I am used to spending all of my time at home with children and frankly, I miss it. I would love to be able to care for your children, even for just an hour or two at a time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oswego Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oswego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance