Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey, my kid plays for the Joliet Spartans in Pop Warner so if anyone is unhappy with all these clown organizations in Plainfield come on over a couple miles and play for a real organization.
football coach

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

That may be tru sometimes. But who would you have coach then? A dad who likes football? A dad who watches football? I know a dad whose son is a stud but has not a clue on how to coach youth football. By the way all of the above make a person an expert at coaching youth football. Just wondering how you tell your parents the same thing,"your son has no business being on a travel team. Aren't your teams travel teams. If I am right there is no try outs, Are there? So you tell the parents of a child,(who may not be a good player)"your son has no business being on this team. But,seeing how we need the player to fill out a roster we'll put him on.Let him practice all week. Then let him play the fifth quarter ,or 5 plays,or whatever a check book team does.
Once again,the kid is last.
Football Coach Tool

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Truth be it there are some kids that have no business playing travel football...that's why there is the PJC's in the world. And as any good coach knows, you have to be concerned about the players safety. Why put a kid in there that is going to get hurt. That would be a bigger dis-service....
football coach

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

So what you're saying is that all the boys on your team tried out? And if they don't make it where do they go? Or do they get to be on the team if you don't have enough to fill a roster? Those are the 5th quarter players rt? Do they only have to pay a fifth of the price,and show up to a fifth of the practices?
The Wolverines are lucky to have "recruited" such a fantasic coach. Not only does he know YOUTH football, he is also thinks he's psychic.
I have no kids in the program. I don't coach with them anymore. My son is in high school.
Wondering

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

football coach wrote:
My son is in high school.
I have a question about something you said yesterday. You said:

"Also,just wondering. What the hell are most of you gonna do when junior doesnt make the H.S. team? Pull him out of the school?"

Do they cut kids on high school football teams now? When I was in high school, anyone could be on the team. You might not play in a game, but you were on the team and practiced with the team. As a freshman you might play an occasional B game. As a junior or senior you might play an occasional JV game. If you were on the team for 4 years, you lettered as a senior no matter what.

So, do they actually cut kids now? Do you know about how long they have been doing that?

Thanks
Wondering Too

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Wow I'm glad Football Coach isnt coaching any more. I actually feel sorry for your son. Are you one of the Coaches PJC let go. I heard they did let go of some of their coaches, who complained about not being able to keep all their kids year after year. Youth Football has changed over the past couple years.
Hard time

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

LMAO at all of you. After reading all these football post. All 3 current program pretty much suk. Money has been an issue at all 3 programs. Daddy ball happens at all three programs. Tri City is the new kid in town. Is it really going to be any diffrent. After Tri City upset a few parent we will have another spin off. Lets call it THE PLAINFIELD MY LITTLE BOBBY DIDNT PLAY ENOUGH BABYS. You people keep posting funny stuff.
football coach

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Hard time,
That is exactly what is happening. And exactly my point.
Good Luck to all the players this year.
A Tri-City Coach

Joliet, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Everyone on here sounds like kids fighting! To each their own.

One point I will state is that I wish the Plainfield area wasn't so watered down with teams,

I wish the Saints, PJC, and the Wolverines the best of luck their upcoming seasons.

Da Bears!!!!
BaseballDad

Allenton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Hard time wrote:
LMAO at all of you. After reading all these football post. All 3 current program pretty much suk. Money has been an issue at all 3 programs. Daddy ball happens at all three programs. Tri City is the new kid in town. Is it really going to be any diffrent. After Tri City upset a few parent we will have another spin off. Lets call it THE PLAINFIELD MY LITTLE BOBBY DIDNT PLAY ENOUGH BABYS. You people keep posting funny stuff.
man on man! I gotta give a high five to my man Hard Times! He called it- the reports of Daddy Ball taking place in the Wolverine football org are trickling all over the place! Unbelievable, then again not unbeilievable
Daves Daddy

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

Judged:

I've never heard of the Wolverines, I take it they are a new team. I've heard about all the negative issues with PJC, and can say I dont blame anyone that leaves PJC, they are the KING of DADDY BALL. They got guys over there coaching travel teams that won one game during the season, and their sons have no business playing travel football, if they are in deed doing a proper evauluation.
tri city

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Go blue!!!!!
Saints Fan

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Judged:

Say what you want, but I've seen the uniforms for the Tri-City Wolverines, and I must admit they are the best I've seen in the area for the past several years. I also must admit, my son plays for the Saints and we had practice across from the Wolverines who had their picture day...All I can say is i'm very jelious.
OYTF

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

From what I have heard lately from emails from other member of the Tri-County Football League, the Tri-City Wolverines are nothing more than just a bunch of washed up rejects from other Plainfield teams that created their own organization because nobody wanted them, I recently heard that they are bullying 5 - 9 year olds in another organization, what jerks! Talk about not having a positive coaching experience.

Also, the 4 teams in 4 years is very true. I would avoid this league like the plague, there are plenty of other teams out there.
uha

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Did you just call children washed up rejects? That nobody wants? Who's the bully?shame on you
millions

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Do you know what I heard in an email,that one of the coaches won the lottery and bought everyone a new house,and that one of the Saints coaches got mad at a kid and are his leg......it's funny what you can "hear" when you use your imagination
Hard times

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

OYTF wrote:
From what I have heard lately from emails from other member of the Tri-County Football League, the Tri-City Wolverines are nothing more than just a bunch of washed up rejects from other Plainfield teams that created their own organization because nobody wanted them, I recently heard that they are bullying 5 - 9 year olds in another organization, what jerks! Talk about not having a positive coaching experience.
Also, the 4 teams in 4 years is very true. I would avoid this league like the plague, there are plenty of other teams out there.
Your calling little kids rejects!!!!! LAMO U LOSER!!!! At least they have cool jersey. lol
LMAO

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

OYTF wrote:
I know OYTF, and he's with PJC so consider the source. I'm sorry, but this is the good old USA, and people have choices. OYTF, if people leave PJC to join another football group, that is their choice. You do what is in the best interest of your children. Please stop crying, and figure out a reason on why PJC's numbers have gone down the past five years. Do something good for your organization instead of giving them a black eye.
jesse

Sugar Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

OYTF,PJC,CBS,NBS,OBAMA,DNC,RNC ,DMZ,WKRP,JMJ,WTF???
Not in Suburbsthankgod

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Sounds to me like Tri-City may have hand picked their team.....but that would be against the rules in the league they're in. So I am sure they didn't break any rules right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Oswego Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Oswego People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oswego News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oswego