Jehovah's Witnesses meet over prophecies

Jun 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kewaunee County

Biblical prophecies were the focus of the 2011 regional convention of Jehovah's Witnesses held at the Resch Center, May 27-29. The convention theme, "Let God's Kingdom Come," was based on Jesus' words in Matthew 6:10, in which he declared God's kingdom is a real government.

Comments
121 - 138 of 138 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2011
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Blue Danube

Perth, Australia

#124 Jun 20, 2011
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
The GB know about all this, but await the final revelation of the King of the North.(And the toes count)
There were a few people that reported the final session of the new convention that was going to reveal more about the ten toes but apparently they were told the 'toes' had no special significance. Are you saying that they do?

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#125 Jun 20, 2011
Blue Danube wrote:
<quoted text>
There were a few people that reported the final session of the new convention that was going to reveal more about the ten toes but apparently they were told the 'toes' had no special significance. Are you saying that they do?
I'm saying that the nature of their definition is now being relaxed, as in the nature of that clay+iron mix, and also in the number of ten being a sort of natural assumption.

This made me think of Goliath, with the six digits per foot.

So what I read into their statements is that it is keeping in line with the fact, that the authoritarian vs. democratic systems are really not valid today, because the governance system to today globally, is becoming a hybrid of whatever suits the purpose, and that the "democracies" are indeed shadow dictatorships just waiting for the proper catalyst or event, to go into self-protection mode:

Interestingly if you search US Fourth Reich you will find some very ominous repeating patterns in today's American dictatorship needing but one major event, like 911, to go into action, legislatively it is preparing for this:

Fourth Reich Apparent

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

==========
""May 31, 2011
2012 Presidential candidate Ron Paul has warned that a lack of oversight from Congress, the media and the American people is enabling the rise of a dictatorship in the US.""

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-we-are-enabl...

U.S. Senate Makes Big Move to Presidential Dictatorship with S.679

"""If the Presidential Appointment Efficiency and Streamlining Act of 2011 (S.679) is passed by the House and handed on a platter to this President the date of signing will go down in U.S. history as the day the Executive Branch became a “Presidential Dictatorship."" "

http://sleeplessandtired.com/...

===

The significance to the toes, is also significant to the former delineation of the king of the north, and the king of the south.

So these shadow developments though seemingly meaningless to the public at large, are a sort of interesting transformation of everything we once knew about the definition of the North and South Kings sort of flipping or morphing into final form.

Very very interesting at this point in the prophecy.

Tucson, AZ

#126 Jun 20, 2011
""So these shadow developments though seemingly meaningless to the public at large, are a sort of interesting transformation of everything we once knew about the definition of the North and South Kings sort of flipping or morphing into final form.""

But we are not certain yet, and like 1914 when Rev13 happened realtime, we may see prophetic fulfillment also start to happen live and real-time very quickly.

That's why i find it interesting that they are noting this transformation IMO, and preparing for what it means, and what the world will manifest in the prophecies fulfilling.

(Especially that North King should be interesting)

Tucson, AZ

#127 Jun 20, 2011
Blue Danube wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this really taught by the JWs? I have missed this teaching and wonder if someone could explain it or refer me to a publichation.
It makes it clearer and clearer when you consider all the prophecies that they say were fulfilled either in 1914 or shortly thereafter that they are really still for the future, however close that may be.
Sorry for my previous incomplete response, the 42 months was a period of conquest AND witnessing (dressed in sackcloth as a symbol of that state), temporarily:

===

1. Rev 11 is a last days ministry, that was directed at Christendom, the "two witnesses, are also shown to be the "holy ones" in Revelation11 and Daniel7:

Recall this is the first mention of a beast, only one had ascended so far, the 7 headed beast (UK/US). This is not the 8th King yet, we know because it parallels Rev13 exactly, prior to the wild beast (2 horned), and the wild beast (image).

(Revelation 11:2-7)
2...and they (UK/US 7th head/wildbeast) will trample the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 
3 And I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth.”...
7 And when they have finished their witnessing, the wild beast that ascends out of the abyss will make WAR with them and CONQUER them and kill them.

(Revelation 13:1-7) 
1. . .And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads (UK/US)...

3 And I saw one of its heads as though slaughtered to death, but its death-stroke got healed...

5 ...and authority to act forty-two months was given it....

7 And there was granted it to wage WAR with the holy ones and CONQUER them.... 

The 42 month trampling, and 42 month 'two witnesses' witnessing are concurrent, the 7headed beast is the one doing the trampling 42 months and the "conquest" after the 42 months*** have ended.

The abyss ascension is the "death-stroke got healed" from the WW1 "as though slaughtered to death". 
These two chapters are the same 7headed wild beast (UK/US), time period (42 months), witnesses/holy ones, and conquest/killing.

Daniel 7:25...and he will harass continually the holy ones themselves of the Supreme One....and they will be given into his hand for a time, and times and half a time***.(Revelation 42 months)

2.=========

This ministry also was obviously affecting the wild beast of this chapter 11 in Revelation, and Revelation 13. The two witnesses were the first of Jesus brothers to be attacked by this wild beast, after it officially formed as the 7th head of that beast, of the US/UK national base.

Brothers in Britain and Canada also felt the wrath of the clergy prostitute riding that Wild Beast.

3. Other anointed remnant and "other sheep" keep the beast battling, and dragon slaying spirit of the two-witnesses, and Jesus and Jehovah (The Ultimate Two Witnesses) Alive globally for the Armageddon show down with the beast and dragon to be brought down, one to lake of fire, the other to abyss.
earthling

Canberra, Australia

#128 Jun 20, 2011
Really why in the world did God send Satan to the earth?(If in fact this is true)

He could have avoided all this trouble by sending him out into a black hole or some super nova!

Terrible terrible decision. If i was fighting satan and defeated him in my lounge room, the last place i would banish him to would be my kids playroom.

Totally irresponsible.
True witness

United States

#129 Jun 20, 2011
Blue Danube wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not understand prophecy but I am just trying to understand it.
Then go to your local Kingdom Hall and speak with anyone who is learned in prophecy, do not listen to an ex witness who has lost Jehovah's holy spirit and is teaching from his own understanding. Even tho it may sound right you will do much better with a current servant of Jehovah God.
Blue Danube

Perth, Australia

#130 Jun 20, 2011
True witness wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go to your local Kingdom Hall and speak with anyone who is learned in prophecy, do not listen to an ex witness who has lost Jehovah's holy spirit and is teaching from his own understanding. Even tho it may sound right you will do much better with a current servant of Jehovah God.
Are you kidding? 95% of JWs are just reading what is written in the publications and accepting it 100% even though they don't understand it. Not just that, but they will avoid even talking about it.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#131 Jun 20, 2011
True witness wrote:
<quoted text>
The is no need for prophsey.. It has been done.. And written into the bible..

Location hidden

#132 Jun 20, 2011
earthling wrote:
Really why in the world did God send Satan to the earth?(If in fact this is true)
He could have avoided all this trouble by sending him out into a black hole or some super nova!
Terrible terrible decision. If i was fighting satan and defeated him in my lounge room, the last place i would banish him to would be my kids playroom.
Totally irresponsible.
. Originally..he.. did not send him.. He came on his own..

Location hidden

#133 Jun 20, 2011
Blue Danube wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? 95% of JWs are just reading what is written in the publications and accepting it 100% even though they don't understand it. Not just that, but they will avoid even talking about it.
Agree.. the GB says they do the reasearch so the members don't have to.. The GB tells them they should not be reading other religions writings.. Yet..THAT is WHERE they have they're writer go to glean they're snipits of imformation.. I guess that is why they needed the damning libary card.. They read others stuff.. sift it and present it to you as new light..

“GOD'S TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

A SMALL VILLAGE IN UPSTATE NY

#134 Jun 20, 2011
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.. the GB says they do the reasearch so the members don't have to.. The GB tells them they should not be reading other religions writings.. Yet..THAT is WHERE they have they're writer go to glean they're snipits of imformation.. I guess that is why they needed the damning libary card.. They read others stuff.. sift it and present it to you as new light..
Seeing as how the GB had vilified all other clergy/religions for being tainted by their affiliation with the UN.....and then it was discovered that the GB were doing exactly the same thing for nearly 10 long years behind their follower's backs....

one has to wonder if the WTS considers the bible to be the most important and necessary piece of literature on the earth today,

WHY would they sneak around, annually sign papers to hook up with the UN and COMPROMISE THEIR FAITH by doing this.....all (supposedly) for the use of it's LIBRARY?

What could have possibly been so important to them to have made them behave so dishonestly and to lose their integrity over?
earthling

Canberra, Australia

#135 Jun 20, 2011
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. Originally..he.. did not send him.. He came on his own..
And God being all knowing, he just let Satan come here? doing nothing to stop him?
If I knew that Satan was going to my kids playroom, I would stop him, especially if I was the most powerful being in the universe.

If God knew, why didn't God stop Satan and banish him to a black hole?

Location hidden

#136 Jun 20, 2011
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as how the GB had vilified all other clergy/religions for being tainted by their affiliation with the UN.....and then it was discovered that the GB were doing exactly the same thing for nearly 10 long years behind their follower's backs....
one has to wonder if the WTS considers the bible to be the most important and necessary piece of literature on the earth today,
WHY would they sneak around, annually sign papers to hook up with the UN and COMPROMISE THEIR FAITH by doing this.....all (supposedly) for the use of it's LIBRARY?
What could have possibly been so important to them to have made them behave so dishonestly and to lose their integrity over?
. I expect. maybe time will tell.. it generally does.. OR maybe they figured when the time comes for it to turn on the churches their adultry with it .would keep them out of the lime light.. Problem as I see it.. They can't erase all the stuff that they've printed against it in the past..It will come back on them..
Their so called suttle comments really didn't fool anybody.. during they're 10 years fling. Except a few of their members.. To me ..they stuck out like a sore thumb..

Location hidden

#137 Jun 20, 2011
earthling wrote:
<quoted text>
And God being all knowing, he just let Satan come here? doing nothing to stop him?
If I knew that Satan was going to my kids playroom, I would stop him, especially if I was the most powerful being in the universe.
If God knew, why didn't God stop Satan and banish him to a black hole?
.. He could have.. it was a test ..to see if Adam and Eve would worship only him.. and all mankind have been under the test ever since.. Problem being that over the years men.. wanted a visible ruler.. WELL..we see where that got them.. They follow visible leaders.. forsaking God.. And although God has given them ample time since he made the new Covenant at Christs death.. Men have once again chosen to be governed by MEN.. And worshipping God with their own free will is not something many do.. They generally ..have to have their hand held..
earthling

Canberra, Australia

#138 Jun 20, 2011
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
.. He could have.. it was a test ..to see if Adam and Eve would worship only him.. and all mankind have been under the test ever since.. Problem being that over the years men.. wanted a visible ruler.. WELL..we see where that got them.. They follow visible leaders.. forsaking God.. And although God has given them ample time since he made the new Covenant at Christs death.. Men have once again chosen to be governed by MEN.. And worshipping God with their own free will is not something many do.. They generally ..have to have their hand held..
So, if I was the most powerful being in the universe and satan challenged me to prove that my children love me and not him and decided to let him into my childrens play room to test them, would that make me a loving mother?

I mean, what would I expect to happen to my children being in the same room as satan? I think i would expect him to trick them, deceive them without them even realizing it.
I would be totally irresponsible to allow this.
Afterall, they are children and i have the power to protect them from satan. If I am all knowing, then I know my children love me, I dont have to test them.
The only way they would probably stop loving me would be if I knowingly put satan in their playroom to trick them and hurt them. They certainly would lose faith in me, they wouldnt trust me anymore as their mother to protect them from harm.
What do you make of this?

Tucson, AZ

#139 Jun 21, 2011
Blue Danube wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep reading, and pray like crazy and with real patience and depth (repeatedly over time if necessary), and I tell you it will answer whatever you may be questioning.

The answer will come as you read the bible, or a spiritual article, or a person.

This is the truth, and I'm not just saying that, I can prove it in many many ways, some of which are just taking a different logical perspective, and pointing people to the fact that Jehovah is a power center you can tap, instantly, upon request.

Beware of negatives, such as apostates who get stuck in one negative, when the body of truth, is truly, a miracle, it just takes the positive reminder.

It's all happening as stated in the bible, and pointed out for a hundred plus years by Jehovah's witnesses even before they were this official name for this final ministry.

This IS the final witness this world will receive in this phase prior to Armageddon.

This brother seems very knowledgeable:

PASTOR CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL AND THE WTB&TS, BIBLE STUDENTS TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

http://pastorrussell.blogspot.com/

Apparently he knows much about the prophecies and WTS/Russell history, is a brother, is from England, and has a contact email.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/03084627949248...

Tucson, AZ

#140 Jun 21, 2011
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep reading, and pray like crazy and with real patience and depth (repeatedly over time if necessary), and I tell you it will answer whatever you may be questioning.
The answer will come as you read the bible, or a spiritual article, or a person.
This is the truth, and I'm not just saying that, I can prove it in many many ways, some of which are just taking a different logical perspective, and pointing people to the fact that Jehovah is a power center you can tap, instantly, upon request.
Beware of negatives, such as apostates who get stuck in one negative, when the body of truth, is truly, a miracle, it just takes the positive reminder.
It's all happening as stated in the bible, and pointed out for a hundred plus years by Jehovah's witnesses even before they were this official name for this final ministry.
This IS the final witness this world will receive in this phase prior to Armageddon.
This brother seems very knowledgeable:
PASTOR CHARLES TAZE RUSSELL AND THE WTB&TS, BIBLE STUDENTS TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
Apparently he knows much about the prophecies and WTS/Russell history, is a brother, is from England, and has a contact email.
http://www.blogger.com/profile/03084627949248...
OOPS Canadian

http://www.blogger.com/profile-find.g...

Blue Danube

Perth, Australia

#141 Jun 21, 2011
20571point428571 wrote:
I thought the blogger was you at first but I had imagined you to be a little younger due to your 'pulse' on current affairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oshkosh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 6 hr - -SPOONER- - 7,046
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul '14 BOBBY 452
illegal immigrants in oshkosh?? Jul '14 jimenez 1
joe paulus (Aug '09) Jun '14 Len Kachinsky 7
Police say Michael Potts shot Artheddius Pierre... (Nov '08) Jun '14 Thi Nguyen 8
Noodles and Co. coming to Oshkosh Jun '14 nbhood 2
•••
•••
Oshkosh Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oshkosh Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••