THE VOICE OF REASON

Euless, TX

#21 May 22, 2012
Jennifer, just let it go, nothing you say is going to stop people from talking. Everybody that was there knows what happened...and that it was not your fault!! For everyone that was not there, here it goes kristy was trying to hit Shannon and "accidently" hit Jennifer pretty hard in her face. Funny thing is, that Shannon had already moved away from kristy when she decided to swing on Jennifer. Jennifer had not said a word to anyone and was not in the middle of it, until kristy hit her. It was completely self defense and i for one would have done the same thing if someone had hit me like that. So everyone who thinks they know what happened can just shutup already!!!!!!!!! Nobody got jumped, Kristy got what she was asking for, THE END
hmmmm

Euless, TX

#22 May 22, 2012
Ok Shannon got her azz stomped I saw the whole thing. JC jumped in and of course KF was throwing punches so goofy girl should've known she was gonna get hit by KF. She got that nose busted, and we all know that JC didn't stomp no one she got one good lick in cause they were holding KF back. Not a fair fight cause BF pushed the crap out of her.
too bad

United States

#23 May 22, 2012
THE VOICE OF REASON wrote:
Jennifer, just let it go, nothing you say is going to stop people from talking. Everybody that was there knows what happened...and that it was not your fault!! For everyone that was not there, here it goes kristy was trying to hit Shannon and "accidently" hit Jennifer pretty hard in her face. Funny thing is, that Shannon had already moved away from kristy when she decided to swing on Jennifer. Jennifer had not said a word to anyone and was not in the middle of it, until kristy hit her. It was completely self defense and i for one would have done the same thing if someone had hit me like that. So everyone who thinks they know what happened can just shutup already!!!!!!!!! Nobody got jumped, Kristy got what she was asking for, THE END
Too bad Shannon didn't get what she was asking for. Doing all that mess talking on Facebook.
wrong or right

Palestine, TX

#24 May 22, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Ok Shannon got her azz stomped I saw the whole thing. JC jumped in and of course KF was throwing punches so goofy girl should've known she was gonna get hit by KF. She got that nose busted, and we all know that JC didn't stomp no one she got one good lick in cause they were holding KF back. Not a fair fight cause BF pushed the crap out of her.
Thats the really story!!!! Why didn't B.F. grab his on Wife???? Sure!
Bad azz

Euless, TX

#25 May 22, 2012
I gotta say Kristy held her own to be a small girl. Was not a fair fight! She was having to throw blows at both girls. And I certainly agree that Jennifer should've stayed out of it because if she was trying to break it up then why didn't she grab her friend instead of getting in front of Kristy's fist? I bet that hurt. Jennifer got a good lick because a woman grabbed Kristy's arms. Now that's the truth!!
oh my

United States

#26 May 22, 2012
were they fighting because of a man? CF? maybe JC is mad about CF and CF being together!
In the corner

United States

#27 May 22, 2012
awww wrote:
That comment about Stephan from Jen sounds so sweet. Maybe they should try to work things out for their child, since he kicked Crystal to the curb!!
Wonder if he say C.E and B.F. doing the nasty Sat. night?
give me more

United States

#28 May 22, 2012
In the corner wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder if he say C.E and B.F. doing the nasty Sat. night?
BF?? Not sure who that is. The BF with a very young girlfriend?
realist

Jonesboro, AR

#29 May 22, 2012
i guess she thought her last name gave her the right to get involved.as far as shannon she's a trouble making slut always have been be carefull brian ya get her preg ya gonna have to raise them yourself.
guest

Euless, TX

#30 May 22, 2012
realist wrote:
i guess she thought her last name gave her the right to get involved.as far as shannon she's a trouble making slut always have been be carefull brian ya get her preg ya gonna have to raise them yourself.
Hey, somebody tell me what happened with Stephen and his wife. I saw in the paper that they were divorcing. I thought they were all lovey-dovey and had this made in heaven marriage?
OldChicago

Euless, TX

#31 May 22, 2012
I don't forget NOTHING! u pushed KM.. Why don't u or your skinny ass Brother try that shit with me BOY! Your day is near punk!
Stupidity

Canton, TX

#32 May 22, 2012
Who cares about any of those goofy women! Shannon is a whore, we all know that! Someone should have just knocked her goofy ass out in the midst of the commotion! Jennifer c believes she can get away with anything! And KM just should have stayed at home! 30 something and acting like you 5 years old! They are so stupid! Glad my kids knows that there mom has more sense than that! My kid even asked me last night why people act that way and I just explained it to him that people have no sense!!
fineAZZ

Euless, TX

#33 May 22, 2012
No she should have stayed where she was at..She had a hunk and then messed around with a Chump!
man

Hensley, AR

#35 May 23, 2012
SF don't have her kids and aint nothing but a hoe, but hell mayb KF and JC should be fighting they been sleeping with the same guy... Kf needs to stop messing with her kids uncle and grow up poor kids
whoyaknow

Euless, TX

#36 May 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
I was at the ballpark with my children when this fight took place. I don't personally know the three women involved, don't know why they were fighting, and don't care but I do think they should be ashamed of how they acted in a public place in front of innocent children. One mother standing in line had to jerk her child out of the way so she didn't get hurt. Grown women should not be fighting and should be setting a better example for their own children to follow. These 3 definitely do not deserve any mother of the year awards. Shame on you!!!! All 3 of you should be permanately kicked out of the ball park and you better be glad my children were not near you or got injured because all three of you would be in jail where you deserve to be
I agree with you 100%. All of them should be banned from the opar fields. But, I think you've missed what all their last names are. They won't face legal repercussion let alone banned from opar.
shameful

United States

#37 May 23, 2012
Kf and cf are disguisting how can you f* ck ur exhusbands brother & vice versa for cf y'all are sick think about talks kids dude sick people in this world I tell ya.
stories

United States

#38 May 23, 2012
Boy, I sure hope the stories about SF don't start coming out! Just as sick!
whooo who

United States

#39 May 23, 2012
stories wrote:
Boy, I sure hope the stories about SF don't start coming out! Just as sick!
Lets here some, she don't mind talking about C.F.
guest

Euless, TX

#40 May 23, 2012
They both need to grow up, fighting at the ball park around kids is ridiculous.
For real

Euless, TX

#41 May 23, 2012
SF use to be the back door hoe at food giant and do favors for the delivery guys up there. She messes with under age boys. How sick is that!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min BARNEYII 30,223
rape on 15 year old boy sep. 1 hr concern 1
Do you know Jesus? (Jun '08) 18 hr Dena5 15,491
Sheriff Dale Cook and his "Victoria" Secret (May '14) Sat guest 9
Couple needing extra partners Sat Knowthem 3
undercover methheads Sat Knowthem 4
Missing dog Sat guest too 2
Osceola Dating
Find my Match

Osceola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Osceola News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Osceola

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:45 pm PST

NFL 4:45PM
Chargers win wild game with interception on goal line
Bleacher Report 4:57 PM
Stedman Bailey, Tavon Austin, Kenny Britt's Post-Week 12 Fantasy Reaction
NBC Sports 5:10 PM
Chargers hold off Rams, move to 7-4
Bleacher Report 5:32 PM
Grading St. Louis' Positional Units in Week 12
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Rams Look a QB Away from Playoff Contention