Who was fighting?
truth

Marshall, TX

#3 May 22, 2012
Heard Kristy smoked her!!!
good

United States

#4 May 22, 2012
Good, Shannon Scrivner, or whatever her name is now needs a good a** whoopin'!
friend

Blytheville, AR

#5 May 22, 2012
What happen? Kristy who?
angie

United States

#6 May 22, 2012
Kristy got her azz smoked!!!!!
Mike Tyson

Blytheville, AR

#7 May 22, 2012
Jennifer C smoked Kristy F head what I heard ...
THE TRUTH

Euless, TX

#8 May 22, 2012
That's funny cause I saw Kristy today and she looks just fine and her head and face isn't messed up at all. Jennifer C should have stayed out of it and let Shannon fight her own battles and it's messed up that they jumped on her at the same time.
Bystander

United States

#9 May 22, 2012
Let's all get the story straight!! Nobody jumped anybody, jc was trying to break the fight up n kf decided to pop jc so jc defended herself. From what I saw kf got those jaws jacked and had to run to opd n take pics of her face! Make sure u have a clue about what's going on before u run your mouth! You evidently were not at the ball field or you would have a clue as to what happened!
bystander 11

Clyde, TX

#10 May 22, 2012
Bystander wrote:
Let's all get the story straight!! Nobody jumped anybody, jc was trying to break the fight up n kf decided to pop jc so jc defended herself. From what I saw kf got those jaws jacked and had to run to opd n take pics of her face! Make sure u have a clue about what's going on before u run your mouth! You evidently were not at the ball field or you would have a clue as to what happened!
What business was it of j.c.? hell she don't keep her own kids half the time. None of her business. Some people may think she ain't such a good mama. Steve the one who has raise that child.
bystander 11

Clyde, TX

#11 May 22, 2012
kid!
Jennifer Creecy

United States

#12 May 22, 2012
Ok so this is Jennifer Creecy, what happened last night is between the three of us we will handle our own situation and we will deal with the consequences! If u have any questions you need to ask one of us not come to Topix. As for u bystander 11 u must not know me or you would know the truth, that I have custody of my child and Stephan and I decided a long time ago to do what is best for our child, I have him for a week n Stephan has him for a week! Stephan is a great father n I would never deny him or Austin time with one another! Make sure u have a clue about things before u start talking!!
bystander 11

Clyde, TX

#13 May 22, 2012
Jennifer Creecy wrote:
Ok so this is Jennifer Creecy, what happened last night is between the three of us we will handle our own situation and we will deal with the consequences! If u have any questions you need to ask one of us not come to Topix. As for u bystander 11 u must not know me or you would know the truth, that I have custody of my child and Stephan and I decided a long time ago to do what is best for our child, I have him for a week n Stephan has him for a week! Stephan is a great father n I would never deny him or Austin time with one another! Make sure u have a clue about things before u start talking!!
Everybody in town knows the truth, and it is not any of your business.

Euless, TX

#14 May 22, 2012
I was at the ballpark with my children when this fight took place. I don't personally know the three women involved, don't know why they were fighting, and don't care but I do think they should be ashamed of how they acted in a public place in front of innocent children. One mother standing in line had to jerk her child out of the way so she didn't get hurt. Grown women should not be fighting and should be setting a better example for their own children to follow. These 3 definitely do not deserve any mother of the year awards. Shame on you!!!! All 3 of you should be permanately kicked out of the ball park and you better be glad my children were not near you or got injured because all three of you would be in jail where you deserve to be
worse

United States

#15 May 22, 2012
Don't know about J Creecy, but Shannon Scrivner has custody of her OWN kids! And she's going to help raise Kristy's? HAHA! She may need to worry about her own!
worse

United States

#16 May 22, 2012
Excuse me, DOESN'T have custody. Of her MANY kids.
awww

United States

#17 May 22, 2012
That comment about Stephan from Jen sounds so sweet. Maybe they should try to work things out for their child, since he kicked Crystal to the curb!!

Euless, TX

#18 May 22, 2012
awww wrote:
That comment about Stephan from Jen sounds so sweet. Maybe they should try to work things out for their child, since he kicked Crystal to the curb!!
What happened with him and Crystal?
Jennifer Creecy

United States

#19 May 22, 2012
Guest wrote:
I was at the ballpark with my children when this fight took place. I don't personally know the three women involved, don't know why they were fighting, and don't care but I do think they should be ashamed of how they acted in a public place in front of innocent children. One mother standing in line had to jerk her child out of the way so she didn't get hurt. Grown women should not be fighting and should be setting a better example for their own children to follow. These 3 definitely do not deserve any mother of the year awards. Shame on you!!!! All 3 of you should be permanately kicked out of the ball park and you better be glad my children were not near you or got injured because all three of you would be in jail where you deserve to be
And I will say I am very ashamed of my actions I am not the type of person to fight and act a fool especially in front of children. I take full responsibility of my actions and I will suffer consequences. I apologize with all my heart to all the parents and children. Hope u can accept my apology and if not I totally understand!!
truth

Oolitic, IN

#20 May 22, 2012
Jennifer Creecy wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will say I am very ashamed of my actions I am not the type of person to fight and act a fool especially in front of children. I take full responsibility of my actions and I will suffer consequences. I apologize with all my heart to all the parents and children. Hope u can accept my apology and if not I totally understand!!
Now thats sounds like the girl that sets in Church on Sunday mornings.Wondering why u trying to act a fool over something that wasn't u business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osceola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr southern boy 10,062
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr GuEst 29,898
steel mill 6 hr guest 18
Nucor Steel files Arkansas lawsuit over steel mill 10 hr sick of roamin dogs 72
gibson oil rental property (Apr '09) 17 hr Guest 66
Do you know Jesus? (Jun '08) 23 hr Dena5 15,182
mrs malloy 23 hr Student 2

Osceola Jobs

Osceola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Osceola News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Osceola

Personal Finance