Life Flight saves lives

Apr 16, 2011 Full story: KLEW-TV Lewiston

Using a state of the art aircraft and highly skilled medical and aviation professionals, Life Flight Network provides life saving transport to seriously ill or injured patients from the scene of an emergency or from one hospital to another.

Full Story
Lecroix

Pullman, WA

#1 Apr 16, 2011
These guys are awesome. I saw them in action many times in Portland, Oregon area..they are bar none the best out there. They've been doing this for like 30 years and have set the stanrdard for professionalism, speed, and skills. Other services should really learn from them instead of put them down.
all it takes is money

Orofino, ID

#2 Apr 16, 2011
thats right sports fans, all it takes is money to save a life. nobody is putting them down, the fact of the matter is, I am not worth 15,000 bux to save my life with. so I am gonna die if I get in a bad accident. salute to the flyboys & girls. I will take my chances with God Almighty, like the pioneers did. thankyou very much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orofino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orofino Music Forum (Feb '13) Jul '14 Musikologist 12
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Idaho in ... (Oct '10) Dec '13 Keith 4
Sheriff's Office says deputy had to shoot, neig... (Sep '07) Nov '13 goodsonbk 31
wondering (Jun '12) Nov '13 truman 3
threads in this forum (Jul '12) Nov '13 truman 5
"The Obama Administration is Criminalizing Inve... (Jun '12) Aug '13 dean 4
Rest In Peace Michael (Jun '09) May '13 magic fire 6
Orofino Dating
Find my Match

Orofino Jobs

Orofino People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orofino News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orofino

Personal Finance