Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#15405 Jun 7, 2012
It may show that they are troubled teens, but not aggressive nor violent teens. Zimmerman IS and has been PROVEN to be both aggressive and violent, and that's what it boils down to. Who was the one to start the altercation between the two of them, and if Zimmerman had just cause to shoot Martin. I don't feel he did. I feel he CAUSED the altercation and then shot Martin with no solid reason to do so, thus committing a murderous act. Zimmerman could have prevented the altercation by SIMPLY going back to his truck the way he said he was going to do, instead of approaching Martin. None of this would have happened if he did that. He was the instigator in this case, and should be tried for the crime he committed, no matter what Martins past was regarding marijuana and spray painting.
Sallyomally wrote:
It turned out that Martin had been suspended from school for possession of an empty marijuana bag. This particular fact was overplayed in the court hearing, but according to Martin's lawyer, he was just a boy in his experimenting years and none of that showed that he had a troubled or violent personality.
On the other hand, Zimmerman's records show that he does have an aggressive personality.
But according to MARTIN'S LAWYER....LMAO! To hear Crump everything negative about Martin is "IRRELEVANT" as unimportant, not applicable. Bullshit it is! We'll just see about that . If he was such an angel his school records wouldn't be sealed ,they would be where everyone could see (and they will be). Painting WTF on school property shows what kind of character he had. READ HIS TWEETS, Martin and his low class homeys are (were) scum.
They are liars there is no way someone that skipped school and showed up tardy and was suspended for those reasons would maintain an A/B average in High School. If so something is very wrong with the school.
Language warning..........
http://rightwingnews.com/10-random-140-charac...
FYI, the bag showed traces of marijuana because he already smoked it. LMAO
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#15406 Jun 7, 2012
Oh I forgot one more misleading statement in the affidavit. Martin's mother saying it was him screaming for help......ok??? What about his FATHER saying it was NOT. Hey, that's just as relevant.

THE PROSECUTION TALKS OUT OF 2 SIDES OF THEIR MOUTH.
PLL

AOL

#15407 Jun 7, 2012
maybe george and shellie weren't mentoring kids anymore and doing chairity work...because he taught them all how to set up websites and be self sufficent...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#15408 Jun 7, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
It may show that they are troubled teens, but not aggressive nor violent teens. Zimmerman IS and has been PROVEN to be both aggressive and violent, and that's what it boils down to. Who was the one to start the altercation between the two of them, and if Zimmerman had just cause to shoot Martin. I don't feel he did. I feel he CAUSED the altercation and then shot Martin with no solid reason to do so, thus committing a murderous act. Zimmerman could have prevented the altercation by SIMPLY going back to his truck the way he said he was going to do, instead of approaching Martin. None of this would have happened if he did that. He was the instigator in this case, and should be tried for the crime he committed, no matter what Martins past was regarding marijuana and spray painting.<quoted text>
Yes I know, we've been down that road before. Everything negative about Martin is just as significant as anything GZ may have done 7-8 years ago. Martin also had a violent background when he had an altercation with a bus driver.....Martin had plenty of time to get himself in the house.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#15409 Jun 7, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You're losing it I did not. You are slow.
Ahh yes you did. You posted something to the effect that you had read that the cops or the EMT's put them in his pockets.

Dementia setting in?

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15410 Jun 7, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you, sir!! Some people just beg for it, you know?
Yes. It seems that some go looking for it.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#15411 Jun 7, 2012
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes you did. You posted something to the effect that you had read that the cops or the EMT's put them in his pockets.
Dementia setting in?
Don't tell me what I said...I said they did not. That would be tampering with evidence..if they picked them up and put them in his pocket. Show me ? If you recall that's what one of your Traythug followers said. NOT ME! So STFU
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#15412 Jun 7, 2012
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/06/0...

Look at these videos of lies, lies and more lies.

They want GZ thrown over to them in order to save the town...Not happenin!!!!!!

Sharpton should have bee ran out of town.

This is an example of how old school Lynch Mobs were created.
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#15413 Jun 7, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
http://theconservativetreehous e.com/2012/06/07/sanford-flori da-march-26th-city-commission- meeting-the-local-case-against -george-zimmerman/
Look at these videos of lies, lies and more lies.
They want GZ thrown over to them in order to save the town...Not happenin!!!!!!
Sharpton should have bee ran out of town.
This is an example of how old school Lynch Mobs were created.
Great link, Sally. thanks! I did not watch the videos (I'm at work and streaming is frowned upon) and besides I don't think I could have tolerated all those screaming apes. I DID read all the comments and it is obvious that Sanford residents are wholeheartedly behind George Zimmerman. Honestly, I hadn't seen anything but your posts indicating how the locals up there were feeling about all this.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#15414 Jun 7, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Great link, Sally. thanks! I did not watch the videos (I'm at work and streaming is frowned upon) and besides I don't think I could have tolerated all those screaming apes. I DID read all the comments and it is obvious that Sanford residents are wholeheartedly behind George Zimmerman. Honestly, I hadn't seen anything but your posts indicating how the locals up there were feeling about all this.
You're welcome, the videos are just about too much to take.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

#15415 Jun 7, 2012
Yeah? Where is YOUR law degree? A person doesn't just "get" a law degree. You actually have to get your pre-law degree and pass. Are you ashamed that you weren't able to do so yourself? So you accuse someone who is able to practice law with being able to do so only because of "affirmative action"? You are a joke. You probably didn't even graduate high school.
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he was "experimenting" with trying to kill a guy when he was pounding Zimmerman's head on the ground. Crump looks/acts/talks like a street thug himself.......affirmative action got THAT loser into law school, I'm betting.
Tired of Silly

Longwood, FL

#15416 Jun 7, 2012
Roadrunner wrote:
Yeah? Where is YOUR law degree? A person doesn't just "get" a law degree. You actually have to get your pre-law degree and pass. Are you ashamed that you weren't able to do so yourself? So you accuse someone who is able to practice law with being able to do so only because of "affirmative action"? You are a joke. You probably didn't even graduate high school.<quoted text>
Oh please. Many blacks just "got" degrees with affirmative action when they didn't even qualify for entry to the colleges. Gotta have that quota of minorities, you know! Crump rants and raves a la Sharpton and Jackson and is clearly looking to make this a racial issue. He's sickening to any decent person. Almost as sickening as his corpse-sucking clients.
Spike

Akron, OH

#15417 Jun 7, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Many blacks just "got" degrees with affirmative action when they didn't even qualify for entry to the colleges. Gotta have that quota of minorities, you know! Crump rants and raves a la Sharpton and Jackson and is clearly looking to make this a racial issue. He's sickening to any decent person. Almost as sickening as his corpse-sucking clients.
You're spot on. We have two affirmative action numb skulls in the White House.Gee-whiz I wonder why their college grades are sealed?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#15418 Jun 7, 2012
They are so afraid GZ is going to walk with the SYG Law...they want it gone before he goes to trial next year.
The race card players are at it again...

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-0...
Josh

Ash Flat, AR

#15420 Jun 7, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When you listen to all the 911 calls that were made before the murder of that child, it becomes clear that the shooter, George Zimmerman was an unstable gun-hugging right-wing bigot that was looking for a confrontation just for a reason to use his weapon… you also hear a terrified child screaming for his life before he was shot to death.
Why hasn’t this guy has been arrested for 1st degree murder of a child?
really
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#15421 Jun 7, 2012
truthforu2 wrote:
<quoted text> IF Bloomberg supposrt repeal of thehSYG legislation you can be sure it is a bad idea to chnge it Bloomberg is the reason the population of NY has dropped considerbly Him and Cuomo, Who is another liberal moron just like his father was Why would a person from NY push his political agenda on Floridians GunControl is one of Bloomberg pet peaves. He belives only criminal should have gums Thugs and perople who are respostibel for driveby shooitns Only 850 people in NYC have the legal right to carry a firearm under this obama puppet Other than Law enforcemet of which half of them are really lousy shots
and ironically he claims to be worried about the pop. of obesity by proposing a ban on large sugary drinks. LOL It's ok to die in a drive by but he doesn't want you fat when it happens.LOL

Mae Hemm

Clayton, NC

#15423 Jun 7, 2012
PLL wrote:
<quoted text>His parents probably really flipped after hearing george's call to police to come as he was chasing after him or trying to find out where he was at...
The call that says it all....

GZ blindly walking around his neighborhood checking on things and getting jumped by TM would have been a much more believable scenario.

GZ allowing himself to be ambushed/sucker punched/caught off-guard/whatever by someone he tagged as trouble seems ridiculous and foolhardy.

His actions were moronic, at best.

Mae Hemm

Clayton, NC

#15424 Jun 7, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember in the 7-11 footage Martin had the button pinned on his hoodie when he left the store. In his pocket at the crime scene was the button along with the 7-11 lighter etc. There's an explanation for that, and I'll get back to you on that.
Yeah, please do.

In a narrative somewhere, it specifically states, that there was a grey sweatshirt with a button on it. The earbuds were "in the vicinity of the victims body". I think it was written 2-3 March. A couple weeks before any thing went to the crime lab. Which, in itself, is telling.

They are just all grouped together in some convoluted sentence that seems to be missing words. But, yeah, get back to me. I wish nothing was redacted.

Everybody knows you use a lighter to get Irish pennants off your clothes. ;)
Moonbeam

Dallas, TX

#15426 Jun 7, 2012
Wow
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#15427 Jun 7, 2012
Orlando man with Zimmerman's old phone number slammed by threatening calls

And these thugs have the audacity to call GZ a vigilante.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-0...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,627
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses 9 min Rainbow Kid 19
Christmas lights? 26 min Jaimee 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,310
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,621
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 96,692
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 hr Top of the day 2 ya 490,362
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:09 am PST

NBC Sports11:09AM