Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 705)

Showing posts 14,081 - 14,100 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
omfg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15400
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

simply observed wrote:
Zimmerman will end up being a political prisoner because the one killed is black.
It's beginning to look that way. The bail issue is tragic and transparent. I'm beginning to think this is becoming more of a case of malicious prosecution. The Zimmermans are not wealthy people and they have been vicitimized by the system.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15401
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

omfg wrote:
<quoted text> It's beginning to look that way. The bail issue is tragic and transparent. I'm beginning to think this is becoming more of a case of malicious prosecution. The Zimmermans are not wealthy people and they have been vicitimized by the system.
She shouldn't have lied to the Judge.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15402
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
You're losing it. You already asked AND answered that question.
You're losing it I did not. You are slow.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15403
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

omfg wrote:
<quoted text> It's beginning to look that way. The bail issue is tragic and transparent. I'm beginning to think this is becoming more of a case of malicious prosecution. The Zimmermans are not wealthy people and they have been vicitimized by the system.
The prosecution wants to get all of GZ funds, it's so obvious. They are upset that they didn't get it the first time around. When you have Al Sharpton, a civilian, requesting anything at all to a judge in a criminal case.....woa, something's not right.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15404
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you, sir!! Some people just beg for it, you know?
Yes I know.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15405
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It may show that they are troubled teens, but not aggressive nor violent teens. Zimmerman IS and has been PROVEN to be both aggressive and violent, and that's what it boils down to. Who was the one to start the altercation between the two of them, and if Zimmerman had just cause to shoot Martin. I don't feel he did. I feel he CAUSED the altercation and then shot Martin with no solid reason to do so, thus committing a murderous act. Zimmerman could have prevented the altercation by SIMPLY going back to his truck the way he said he was going to do, instead of approaching Martin. None of this would have happened if he did that. He was the instigator in this case, and should be tried for the crime he committed, no matter what Martins past was regarding marijuana and spray painting.
Sallyomally wrote:
It turned out that Martin had been suspended from school for possession of an empty marijuana bag. This particular fact was overplayed in the court hearing, but according to Martin's lawyer, he was just a boy in his experimenting years and none of that showed that he had a troubled or violent personality.
On the other hand, Zimmerman's records show that he does have an aggressive personality.
But according to MARTIN'S LAWYER....LMAO! To hear Crump everything negative about Martin is "IRRELEVANT" as unimportant, not applicable. Bullshit it is! We'll just see about that . If he was such an angel his school records wouldn't be sealed ,they would be where everyone could see (and they will be). Painting WTF on school property shows what kind of character he had. READ HIS TWEETS, Martin and his low class homeys are (were) scum.
They are liars there is no way someone that skipped school and showed up tardy and was suspended for those reasons would maintain an A/B average in High School. If so something is very wrong with the school.
Language warning..........
http://rightwingnews.com/10-random-140-charac...
FYI, the bag showed traces of marijuana because he already smoked it. LMAO
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15406
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh I forgot one more misleading statement in the affidavit. Martin's mother saying it was him screaming for help......ok??? What about his FATHER saying it was NOT. Hey, that's just as relevant.

THE PROSECUTION TALKS OUT OF 2 SIDES OF THEIR MOUTH.
PLL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15407
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

maybe george and shellie weren't mentoring kids anymore and doing chairity work...because he taught them all how to set up websites and be self sufficent...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15408
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Roadrunner wrote:
It may show that they are troubled teens, but not aggressive nor violent teens. Zimmerman IS and has been PROVEN to be both aggressive and violent, and that's what it boils down to. Who was the one to start the altercation between the two of them, and if Zimmerman had just cause to shoot Martin. I don't feel he did. I feel he CAUSED the altercation and then shot Martin with no solid reason to do so, thus committing a murderous act. Zimmerman could have prevented the altercation by SIMPLY going back to his truck the way he said he was going to do, instead of approaching Martin. None of this would have happened if he did that. He was the instigator in this case, and should be tried for the crime he committed, no matter what Martins past was regarding marijuana and spray painting.<quoted text>
Yes I know, we've been down that road before. Everything negative about Martin is just as significant as anything GZ may have done 7-8 years ago. Martin also had a violent background when he had an altercation with a bus driver.....Martin had plenty of time to get himself in the house.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15409
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You're losing it I did not. You are slow.
Ahh yes you did. You posted something to the effect that you had read that the cops or the EMT's put them in his pockets.

Dementia setting in?

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15410
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why thank you, sir!! Some people just beg for it, you know?
Yes. It seems that some go looking for it.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15411
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh yes you did. You posted something to the effect that you had read that the cops or the EMT's put them in his pockets.
Dementia setting in?
Don't tell me what I said...I said they did not. That would be tampering with evidence..if they picked them up and put them in his pocket. Show me ? If you recall that's what one of your Traythug followers said. NOT ME! So STFU
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15412
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/06/0...

Look at these videos of lies, lies and more lies.

They want GZ thrown over to them in order to save the town...Not happenin!!!!!!

Sharpton should have bee ran out of town.

This is an example of how old school Lynch Mobs were created.
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15413
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sallyomally wrote:
http://theconservativetreehous e.com/2012/06/07/sanford-flori da-march-26th-city-commission- meeting-the-local-case-against -george-zimmerman/
Look at these videos of lies, lies and more lies.
They want GZ thrown over to them in order to save the town...Not happenin!!!!!!
Sharpton should have bee ran out of town.
This is an example of how old school Lynch Mobs were created.
Great link, Sally. thanks! I did not watch the videos (I'm at work and streaming is frowned upon) and besides I don't think I could have tolerated all those screaming apes. I DID read all the comments and it is obvious that Sanford residents are wholeheartedly behind George Zimmerman. Honestly, I hadn't seen anything but your posts indicating how the locals up there were feeling about all this.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15414
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Great link, Sally. thanks! I did not watch the videos (I'm at work and streaming is frowned upon) and besides I don't think I could have tolerated all those screaming apes. I DID read all the comments and it is obvious that Sanford residents are wholeheartedly behind George Zimmerman. Honestly, I hadn't seen anything but your posts indicating how the locals up there were feeling about all this.
You're welcome, the videos are just about too much to take.
Roadrunner

Perry, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15415
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Yeah? Where is YOUR law degree? A person doesn't just "get" a law degree. You actually have to get your pre-law degree and pass. Are you ashamed that you weren't able to do so yourself? So you accuse someone who is able to practice law with being able to do so only because of "affirmative action"? You are a joke. You probably didn't even graduate high school.
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess he was "experimenting" with trying to kill a guy when he was pounding Zimmerman's head on the ground. Crump looks/acts/talks like a street thug himself.......affirmative action got THAT loser into law school, I'm betting.
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15416
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Roadrunner wrote:
Yeah? Where is YOUR law degree? A person doesn't just "get" a law degree. You actually have to get your pre-law degree and pass. Are you ashamed that you weren't able to do so yourself? So you accuse someone who is able to practice law with being able to do so only because of "affirmative action"? You are a joke. You probably didn't even graduate high school.<quoted text>
Oh please. Many blacks just "got" degrees with affirmative action when they didn't even qualify for entry to the colleges. Gotta have that quota of minorities, you know! Crump rants and raves a la Sharpton and Jackson and is clearly looking to make this a racial issue. He's sickening to any decent person. Almost as sickening as his corpse-sucking clients.
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15417
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please. Many blacks just "got" degrees with affirmative action when they didn't even qualify for entry to the colleges. Gotta have that quota of minorities, you know! Crump rants and raves a la Sharpton and Jackson and is clearly looking to make this a racial issue. He's sickening to any decent person. Almost as sickening as his corpse-sucking clients.
You're spot on. We have two affirmative action numb skulls in the White House.Gee-whiz I wonder why their college grades are sealed?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15418
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

They are so afraid GZ is going to walk with the SYG Law...they want it gone before he goes to trial next year.
The race card players are at it again...

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-0...
Josh

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15420
Jun 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When you listen to all the 911 calls that were made before the murder of that child, it becomes clear that the shooter, George Zimmerman was an unstable gun-hugging right-wing bigot that was looking for a confrontation just for a reason to use his weapon… you also hear a terrified child screaming for his life before he was shot to death.
Why hasn’t this guy has been arrested for 1st degree murder of a child?
really

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,081 - 14,100 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min DDDD-25 43,188
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,037,734
hat changing trolls 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 6
Today is International Men’s Day 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 3
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr Sami 95,942
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Red Socks 13,318
Review: Apple Academy (Jul '09) 2 hr morales 56
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Mary NY 478,559
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••