Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700993 Aug 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats set a trap for Mitt the Twit,and he fell right into it.
Now he will have to release his tax returns to prove he did pay taxes and did not get caught up in the Swiss Banking Scandal.
Remember, Reid is a fellow Moron, er... I mean Mormon. He said he got his info from Bain preople who are..........wait for it..........fellow Mormons!!!
Reid doesn't have to prove shit, Mitt the Twit does!! It's his tax returns that are in question. The only way he can prove Reid wrong is to release his returns!!
IF MITT THE TWIT DOES NOT RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNAS, HE WILL HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING A LIAR!!
So either Mitt the Twit releases his tax returns or the official narrative will be that he paid no taxes for 10 years.
Ball is in Mitt the Twit's court. Being the wimp he is, he probably doesn't know what to do!!
You wingnuts are too stupid to breathe unassisted.
And don't think that Reid is playing either. He would not have put it out there if it wasn't true. The President is a master at this and Mitt is now looking like a liar and a fool.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#700994 Aug 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Ya mean the one on your forehead that reads "Stoooopid".

LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700995 Aug 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
Imagine people in other countries witnessing this nonsense?
Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#700996 Aug 3, 2012
Jon Stewart:‘You, Harry Reid, Are Really, Really Terrible’

Jon Stewart very thoroughly ripped into Senator Harry Reid for not just claiming that Mitt Romney hasn’t paid taxes for ten years without caring about whether it is true or not, but for his unbelievable statement that Romney’s father would be “embarrassed” by how his son is running his campaign.

Stewart said that if anyone ever admits they don’t know if something is true, especially when they say it right after they made the original charge, they should “shut up,” and then introduced the title of the segment:“You, Harry Reid, Are Terrible.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-%E2%80...
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#700997 Aug 3, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fattest and dumbest sheep of them all steps up and WHAM, SOCKO. down he goes. As Ghost does his victory dance. LMAO Damn you are dumb. God told me to say that. BHAAWWWHHH.
<spit>
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700998 Aug 3, 2012
Realtime wrote:
Hah, LMAO there's a picture of Rick (the mathematician) Caird in the comment section under that picture. That's the photo that really says it all and it's not photo shopped.
Where?
ShootYourself

Alto, NM

#700999 Aug 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats set a trap for Mitt the Twit,and he fell right into it.
Now he will have to release his tax returns to prove he did pay taxes and did not get caught up in the Swiss Banking Scandal.
Remember, Reid is a fellow Moron, er... I mean Mormon. He said he got his info from Bain preople who are..........wait for it..........fellow Mormons!!!
Reid doesn't have to prove shit, Mitt the Twit does!! It's his tax returns that are in question. The only way he can prove Reid wrong is to release his returns!!
IF MITT THE TWIT DOES NOT RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNAS, HE WILL HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING A LIAR!!
So either Mitt the Twit releases his tax returns or the official narrative will be that he paid no taxes for 10 years.
Ball is in Mitt the Twit's court. Being the wimp he is, he probably doesn't know what to do!!
You wingnuts are too stupid to breathe unassisted.
"IF MITT THE TWIT DOES NOT RELEASE HIS TAX RETURNAS, HE WILL HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING A LIAR!!" SEEMS TO BE THE MAIN PREMISE OF YOUR POINT HERE, so what makes that such a big deal, You Worship Obama and he can be seen on Video in front of Crowds over and over again in straight up Lies, this has already been proven.....

DUH.... what made you think politicians DON'T lie ? are you really that Naive ? DUH DUH DUH are you a high school kid?

Romney is a piece of SHIT,

Obama is a Piece of SHIT,

Obama has a proven record of FAILURE, inability to deliver on his promises, dismal record of no success when it comes to jobs, economic growth, and foreign policy

He has had 3.5 years to do SOMETHING and all he has managed to do is NOTHING

Obama has a proven record of FAILURE, inability to deliver on his promises, dismal record of no success when it comes to jobs, economic growth, and foreign policy

time to let another ass wipe politician have a shot at it;
after Obama it would be hard to do any worse
Level 2

Location hidden

#701000 Aug 3, 2012
“It Worked”– Unemployment Rises to 8.3%

In a recent campaign speech (does he give any other kind?), Wile E. Obama, President of the ACME Economic Destruction Co., said his economic plan “worked.”

We’ve now had 41 consecutive months of unemployment over 8%, the longest stretch on record:

http://www.marfdrat.net/2012/08/03/it-worked-...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#701001 Aug 3, 2012
So now it's time to call the wingnuts out over their choice of 'friends'.

We recently had a true communist here, name of "Razor's Edge", who all of the wingnuts were agreeing with as he spouted his hatred.

And the wingnuts here went along with him, with many agreeing with him.

People like Carol, Gomer, Nobraina, Fretard, the KY crazy, etc.

I attacked the ahole with vigor, he finally admitted to being from Romania, having been some sort of Head of Intel.

Not a word of challenge from the wingnuts.

It wasn't until I mentioned that this commie had worked for the Ceau&#351;escu's, the most brutal Communist Regime in Eastern Europe.

----------

Nicolae Ceau&#351;escu (Romanian pronunciation:[niko&#712;l a.e t&#865;&#643;e&#81 5;a.u&#712;&#643;esku] ; 26 January 1918[1]– 25 December 1989) was a Romanian Communist politician. He was General Secretary of the Romanian Communist Party from 1965 to 1989, and as such was the country's last Communist leader. He was also the country's head of state from 1967 to 1989.

His rule was marked in the first decade by an open policy towards Western Europe and the United States, which deviated from that of the other Warsaw Pact states during the Cold War. He continued a trend first established by his predecessor, Gheorghe Gheorghiu-Dej, who had tactfully coaxed the Soviet Union into withdrawing its troops from Romania in 1958.

Ceau&#351;escu's second decade was characterized by an increasingly brutal and repressive regime—by some accounts, the most Stalinist regime in the Soviet bloc. It was also marked by an ubiquitous personality cult, nationalism and a deterioration in foreign relations with the Western powers as well as the Soviet Union. Ceau&#351;escu's government was overthrown in the December 1989 revolution, and he and his wife were executed following a televised and hastily organised two-hour court session.

----------

So either the wingnuts here have no idea of history, or they essentially agree with Communists.

It appears the latter is true.

Funny how you nitwits all piss and moan aboout commies under every rock, but when one shows up here, you welcome him!!

You people are not Americans at all. You're just like the Commie, "Razor's Edge", who has likely not shown up here since I exposed his history.

Personally, I hope he comes back. I like kicking commies around........

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#701002 Aug 3, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No one ever reads your psycho fanaticism, creep. Maybe you show author a book and title it "What it's like working under a priest".
"poop"
Speaking of books, when is your long promised fantasy going to be released? You have been promising for more than 3 years now.
Peace
KMA
PS: When are you and "dim" going to get together?

Location hidden

#701003 Aug 3, 2012
Nicolae "Ceausescu", it should read.

Location hidden

#701005 Aug 3, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
Rommey responds to Harry Reid’s unfounded attack on his taxes
“The word’s out?” What’s that?
Where’s the evidence of NO TAXES paid, Harry?
Nowhere yet. Until he produces something, Reid’s accusation is emptier than his hometown of Searchlight, NV after sundown.(Trust us, we’ve been there.) You can’t throw stuff like that out there. Prove it.
Nope, Harry told Nevada reporters. Don’t have to.“I don’t think the burden should be on me,” Reid said.“The burden should be on him. He’s the one I’ve alleged has not paid any taxes. Why didn’t he release his tax returns?”
Wow.
Originally, Harry based his j’accuse on an “investor” from Bain Capital who contacted him. Noooo, no names.
Double-wow. Even worse is watching Democratic yes-man er, CNN analyst Paul Begala try to defend this on CNN’s “AC360.” Painful:
http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2012/08/...
Romney has to release his tax returns.

Otherwise AMerica will know he's a liar.

Right now, they're not sure of it.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#701006 Aug 3, 2012
leosnotna wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed my ars liar. I saw the posts. The first one was from Wilhelm in Germany, the next from Wilhelm in Lake Elsinore, where you were posting from. On the age, OK, you might be 86 but I know I'm close.
Why do all of you Democrats have to be deviant liars?
"leosnotna"
All democrats are not liars. Just most of those who post on this thread. "poop" is a liar, not a very good liar but a consistent liar. You must always keep in mind, if "poop" ain't lying, "poop" ain't posting.
Peace
RealDumb

Brooklyn, NY

#701007 Aug 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
The Liberal Democrat getting fired says it all!

"Chick-fil-A Confrontation Costs Executive His Job"

Hahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/03/viral-vi...
dem

Chicago, IL

#701008 Aug 3, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine people in other countries witnessing this nonsense?
they are not surprised by the hysteria the neocons displaying.
They know uneducated american hillbillies hate minorities.
Nothing could galvanize those fkn morons more than a black president.
frank

Oakland, CA

#701009 Aug 3, 2012
mr right ness wrote:
"we're the country that built the intercontinental railroad" Obumbles.
Really? What were the 2 continents?
funny you should mention that, actually chinese labor built it
dem

Chicago, IL

#701010 Aug 3, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
Jon Stewart:‘You, Harry Reid, Are Really, Really Terrible’

Jon Stewart very thoroughly ripped into Senator Harry Reid for not just claiming that Mitt Romney hasn’t paid taxes for ten years without caring about whether it is true or not, but for his unbelievable statement that Romney’s father would be “embarrassed” by how his son is running his campaign.

Stewart said that if anyone ever admits they don’t know if something is true, especially when they say it right after they made the original charge, they should “shut up,” and then introduced the title of the segment:“You, Harry Reid, Are Terrible.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-%E2%80...
so John Stewart can now be used as a source.
Great!
I'll remind you of your adoration In the future, gunner.
Level 2

Location hidden

#701011 Aug 3, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't think that Reid is playing either. He would not have put it out there if it wasn't true. The President is a master at this and Mitt is now looking like a liar and a fool.
Accuse a private citizen of a felony with zero evidence? Tell the accused it's up to them to prove otherwise?

It's actually Reid who looks like the fascist he is to everyone except the blinder-wearing, Obama butt-kissers like yourself.

Stupid AND fascist people like you are dangerous.
dem

Chicago, IL

#701012 Aug 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text><spit>
too bad your mother didn't think if that while you were swimming in her mouth.
Grey Ghost

District Heights, MD

#701013 Aug 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Which mountains? In PA?
Hey Dave, no it's in Virginia. I have a place in the Jefferson National forest fully contained along with 86 acres and a pond. I refer to it as a cabin but it really is far more like a Chalet as it has up and down stairs. I have a couple people that live in the area do all the grounds keeping and oversee things for me. I'm actually giving some thought of maybe living there for the remainder of my years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 min King George 96,654
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 49,220
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Ellen 490,196
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 9 hr AN is me 26,190
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 14 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 16 hr Murph 70,608
Busted Sat DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions