Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
653,161 - 653,180 of 1,101,744 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Bloomfield, PA

#700893 Aug 3, 2012
glennm69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking for myself, I cannot wait until the day comes when this thread is obsolete because we have a new president.
As this one progresses through his days in office it becomes clearer and clearer that he has only the interests of his own and those of his big money contributors in mind as he continues to flush this once great nation down the toilet.
He claims to be a "christian" yet he attended a church for some 20 off years where the preacher proclaims "G%# D@#& America" from his pulpit. He hasn't attended church services once since he has been in office proclaiming he doesn't want to burden the streets of Washington with his motorcade on Sunday mornings.(Mind you the motorcade thing doesn't seem to bother him at all when he is out raising money for his reelection campaign on the people's tab)
Just as the democrats did major damage to the core values and beliefs of this country by intoducing the concept of the welfare state so many years ago this president is attempting to accelerate that damage to the nation by converting us into one totally dependant on the government for everything.
That hasn't worked in the Soviet Union, europe, Cuba, South America, or anywhere else it has been attempted. Communist China has discovered that the free enterprise system works much much better than the version of communism introduced there by Mao Tse Tung.
Americans need to wake up and smell the coffee. We need to return to the principles, institutions, and values that have made this the greatest nation on earth. That certainly will NOT happen if we continue to allow this man to lead us down the wrong path designed to destroy everything this nation stands for.
I understand that the course selected by President Obama is paved with good intentions, but so is the path to hell. That will not and cannot change the destination or the result.
Vote to remove him from office before it is too late to save this country.
You know just how desperate you are when you have to lie about Obama attending church.

I guess, to you, lying is part of those "principles, institutions, and values that have made this the greatest nation on earth."
Florida

Lithia, FL

#700894 Aug 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The 12.8 million are out of work due to the recession that started under Republican administration stemming from Republican policies.
Those policies were based on tax cuts for the wealthy & deregulation.
The same policies that Romney now makes his own.
Majority leaders Pelosi and Reid were the chief cooks in the kitchens of Congress you idiot when W left office..
-
The crooks and liars Pelosi and Reid cooked up and produced nothing but losing 750,000 jobs creating poison for America when W was in office, something, a poison 12.8 million that are still out of work that even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you moron...
-
LOL... The Fruit of Loon.. Or... You are Fruit of Birther... RealDave??
-
It's the culture...

- It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#700895 Aug 3, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The 12.8 million are out of work due to the recession that started under Republican administration stemming from Republican policies.
Those policies were based on tax cuts for the wealthy & deregulation.
The same policies that Romney now makes his own.
Keep talking to yourself, Da-Vey. Keep repeating the mantra ... it's good for therapy. Fkn Bumbles has failed ... has done shit to improve things in almost 4 years, except for piling and piling on the debt.

NEXT!

LOL
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#700896 Aug 3, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your plan, or is it the very same one that led to this mess? Lets see we were losing 750,000 jobs a month when Obama took over and now?????????? NITMITT's answer is more tax breaks for the rich....Do you sheep ever get tired of being sheared?
We were losing 750,000 jobs a month BECAUSE Obama was taking over!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
carol

Windermere, FL

#700897 Aug 3, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
yep. You're gunners mother. The dumb is unmistakeable.
No, I'm not Gunner's mother. But he might have given you up for adoption as soon as you learned how to talk. Not sure, you'd have to ask him.
carol

Windermere, FL

#700898 Aug 3, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
comments?
You misrepresented your post.
Nobody cares what's in the comments section.
Idiots like gunner can be taught to do that.
Does it matter? A teacher in the inner schools should some insight on what the real problems are...and how they should be addressed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#700899 Aug 3, 2012
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
We were losing 750,000 jobs a month BECAUSE Obama was taking over!
... and how many jobs are waiting in the wings because of the negative business atmosphere and uncertainty caused by da Bammy's policies? Businesses and consumers are in lockdown mode. The effects of Bammytaxandcare are still crouched down and waiting to pounce, driving even more uncertainty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700900 Aug 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
What's really funny is the wakeup call Will Smith, a celebrity 1%'er, got on a televised French talk show.
Defending having to pay 50% of his income in taxes, he went on about how proud he was of his country and he that doesn't mind paying more since he's such a proud American, etc., etc.
Then the interviewer bluntly blurted out he would have to pay 75% in taxes in France. Will just about fell out of his chair, hemmed and hawed for a few laughs and then uttered, "Well, God bless America."
Thing is, Will Smith and all these other liberal celebrities like to talk the talk but, if Obama and the Democrats had their way, Will Smith might has well move to France because that's the same direction this administration is trying to take us.
Wonder what Will thought Obama meant about raising his taxes...and where the line would stop?
Think it has to do with those blinders liberals love to wear.
Mitt paid 13.9%

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700901 Aug 3, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
it's Scott. See how defensive he got?
OH, I thought the name John Hinderaker was apropos!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#700902 Aug 3, 2012
The Chronicles of Mitt: July 31st 2012. Hello human diary. It is I again Mitt Romney. Today I was in Poland. I complimented them by saying that I wished America could be more like them, except for the unions and big government parts. My staff apparently got into a donnybrook with the press units, who did not understand that I had taken all three of this tour's planned reporter questions back in London and would therefore not be answering any others. We chose Poland as our final nation for this tour because it is close to Russia, this counting for at least double the foreign policy experience that nations at farther distances woulld provide. It is definitely an unnerving experience, however. All the people in this portion of Europe have strange names, and all the words here are too long. I believe Eastern Europe could increase their economic value by at least 20 percent if they had a culture of using shorter words for things. The trip is mostly done now. I am looking forward to being back at home, though, I have not decided which one I will be visiting first. I have been missing my bus as well, and have asked the staff if there might be a possibility of further bus-related events in the future. Regardless this trip was definitely a triump, Mr Diary. A huge success-it is quite difficult to overstate my satisfaction.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

District Heights, MD

#700903 Aug 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
My moral compass tells me to tell you to GFY here or in person.
LOL
Make me laugh phony, you don't have the balls or the backbone, you are a proven hypocrite. You are like most of the chicken hawks on here you have all the nerve in the world as long as you are hidden wearing that dress, sissy pants. Ghost would smack you down and then shit in your lying winmpie azzed face.
dem

Chicago, IL

#700904 Aug 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm not Gunner's mother. But he might have given you up for adoption as soon as you learned how to talk. Not sure, you'd have to ask him.
I wouldn't admit to that idiot being my kid either.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#700905 Aug 3, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt paid 13.9%
Good for him ... all nice and legal and possible. Don't you do the same or are you stupid enough to hand over "more" to the givernment? I pay a tax consultant to do all those nice, legal, and available things for me.

Defend, distort, deflect, divide - Democrat.
dem

Chicago, IL

#700906 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>OH, I thought the name John Hinderaker was apropos!!
it also proves he posts under numerous names like all right wing retards.
Grey Ghost

District Heights, MD

#700907 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Heres a cute one:
(comments on the Presidents speech)
Hey that is putting it into prospective. Everyone stands on the shoulders of someone else to get where they are. You don't change your own diapers.
lol.
DemTard

Los Angeles, CA

#700908 Aug 3, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
morning, grey.
These racist idiots hate America.
Stop whining little girl.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#700909 Aug 3, 2012
23.5 million Americans are unemployed or underemployed. 8.3% unemployment rate ... after being fudged over by the givernment. LOL
DemTard

Los Angeles, CA

#700910 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Mitt paid 13.9%
A "corporation" paid ZERO. It was Obama's buddy Jeffy Imelt - General Electric.

What do you think of that gas bag?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700911 Aug 3, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
it's Scott. See how defensive he got?
Gunner got fired:

http://woofie4.pixiq.com/files/cache/screen_s...
DemTard

Los Angeles, CA

#700912 Aug 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him ... all nice and legal and possible. Don't you do the same or are you stupid enough to hand over "more" to the givernment? I pay a tax consultant to do all those nice, legal, and available things for me.
Defend, distort, deflect, divide - Democrat.
Democrats love class warfare. It's a key element in fascism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min marce-encore 486,533
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Children should b... 4,169
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 3 hr AWAKE 2,125
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Children should b... 193
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 4 hr T-REX 25,785
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,382
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 4 hr marce-encore 37
Let's Chat (Jan '12) Mon Liz Spector 17,645
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE