Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700911 Aug 3, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
it's Scott. See how defensive he got?
Gunner got fired:

http://woofie4.pixiq.com/files/cache/screen_s...
DemTard

Los Angeles, CA

#700912 Aug 3, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him ... all nice and legal and possible. Don't you do the same or are you stupid enough to hand over "more" to the givernment? I pay a tax consultant to do all those nice, legal, and available things for me.
Defend, distort, deflect, divide - Democrat.
Democrats love class warfare. It's a key element in fascism.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#700913 Aug 3, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me laugh phony, you don't have the balls or the backbone, you are a proven hypocrite. You are like most of the chicken hawks on here you have all the nerve in the world as long as you are hidden wearing that dress, sissy pants. Ghost would smack you down and then shit in your lying winmpie azzed face.
You're useless, old man. You're not worth spit.
leosnotna

Los Angeles, CA

#700914 Aug 3, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
dfl.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700916 Aug 3, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.
John Pike certainly gets around, he even hates O'Reilly:

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/qt4...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#700917 Aug 3, 2012
Every time you point out to a Liberal/Democrat about Jobs their first response is we were losing 750,000 it’s Better!! No…It’s like a runaway train traveling at 150 MPH and we Slow it down to about 80 MPH we reduce the Speed but it’s Still Very Destructive in less than a 100 days we will Change Course and put the Brakes on to this Runaway Debt, Deficit/Spending!!

Level 2

Since: Feb 10

ny ny

#700919 Aug 3, 2012
Low-paying jobs are here to stay

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- Stuck in a job with lousy pay? Better get used to it.
Some 28% of workers are expected to hold low-wage jobs in 2020, roughly the same percentage as in 2010, according to a study by the Economic Policy Institute.

The study defines low-paying jobs as those with wages at or below what full-time workers must earn to live above the poverty level for a family of four. In 2011, this was $23,005, or $11.06 an hour.

I’m sure the wealth will start trickling down after 2020. Maybe. Probably. Definitely.

Just wait for it.
leosnotna

Los Angeles, CA

#700920 Aug 3, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me laugh phony, you don't have the balls or the backbone, you are a proven hypocrite. You are like most of the chicken hawks on here you have all the nerve in the world as long as you are hidden wearing that dress, sissy pants. Ghost would smack you down and then shit in your lying winmpie azzed face.
Wow! I'm sure he is shakin' in his boots, 82 yr old Wilhelm.

Hahahahahahasaaa!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700921 Aug 3, 2012
DemTard wrote:
<quoted text>
A "corporation" paid ZERO. It was Obama's buddy Jeffy Imelt - General Electric.
What do you think of that gas bag?
I am against "all" corporate welfare, Democrat or Republican, doesn't matter.
Do you want to pay $2000 more a year so Mitt can get $77,000 tax deduction for his friggin horse?
You want to shop around for health insurance and be denied because of pre existing conditions?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#700922 Aug 3, 2012
Pew's Poll Farce

In the 2008 election dems turnout was +8 over Rep. This time dem enthusiasm is why down yet pollsters wants us to believe they are coming out in greater numbers in order to increase Obama's ratings. The PEW farce poll, released yesterday, has +18 more dems showing up the Reps.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#700923 Aug 3, 2012
Larry Brenner wrote:
Obama 4 more year's,guaranteed.Mitt the Twit just doesn't have what it takes to relate to the common man/woman.
please tell us how the Kennedy's related to the common man/woman other than when they were having affairs with the help or drowning secretaries?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#700924 Aug 3, 2012
yepperz wrote:
Low-paying jobs are here to stay
NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- Stuck in a job with lousy pay? Better get used to it.
Some 28% of workers are expected to hold low-wage jobs in 2020, roughly the same percentage as in 2010, according to a study by the Economic Policy Institute.
The study defines low-paying jobs as those with wages at or below what full-time workers must earn to live above the poverty level for a family of four. In 2011, this was $23,005, or $11.06 an hour.
I’m sure the wealth will start trickling down after 2020. Maybe. Probably. Definitely.
Just wait for it.
We tried the trickle up economy with Obama -that doesn't work at all.
LOL

Sparta, NJ

#700925 Aug 3, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I am against "all" corporate welfare, Democrat or Republican, doesn't matter.
Do you want to pay $2000 more a year so Mitt can get $77,000 tax deduction for his friggin horse?
You want to shop around for health insurance and be denied because of pre existing conditions?
... all nice and legal and available. LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700926 Aug 3, 2012
Hillbilly gone wild!

A man who walked into an Oklahoma police station and declared he was going to kill Rep. John Sullivan (R-OK) is now in the custody of U.S. marshals, according to the Associated Press.

52-year-old Wayne Franklin Miles reportedly said on July 22 that he was going to kill Sullivan because the Republican congressman was sleeping with his estranged wife. Tulsa World reported that Miles also accused Sullivan of putting a “hit” out on his life, and complained that he was being watched and shot at.

When police searched Miles’ home, they uncovered numerous weapons, including a shotgun, rifles, a bayonet and 1,000 rounds of ammunition. Police also discovered a body armor vest and a Ku Klux Klan pamphlet.

Sullivan said he did not know Miles or his wife.

“I don’t know this individual, his wife or anyone associated with them,” Sullivan said in a statement.“Court documents show he is mentally unstable. I want to thank the law enforcement officials for their quick response to ensure the safety of myself and my family.”
Poland

New York, NY

#700927 Aug 3, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
The Chronicles of Mitt: July 31st 2012. Hello human diary. It is I again Mitt Romney. Today I was in Poland. I complimented them by saying that I wished America could be more like them, except for the unions and big government parts. My staff apparently got into a donnybrook with the press units, who did not understand that I had taken all three of this tour's planned reporter questions back in London and would therefore not be answering any others. We chose Poland as our final nation for this tour because it is close to Russia, this counting for at least double the foreign policy experience that nations at farther distances woulld provide. It is definitely an unnerving experience, however. All the people in this portion of Europe have strange names, and all the words here are too long. I believe Eastern Europe could increase their economic value by at least 20 percent if they had a culture of using shorter words for things. The trip is mostly done now. I am looking forward to being back at home, though, I have not decided which one I will be visiting first. I have been missing my bus as well, and have asked the staff if there might be a possibility of further bus-related events in the future. Regardless this trip was definitely a triump, Mr Diary. A huge success-it is quite difficult to overstate my satisfaction.
We hope Mitt Romney visits us again as President. We've been more than worried since Obama cancelled our missle shield and whispered about "more flexibility" into Putin's ear.

Level 2

ny ny

#700928 Aug 3, 2012
Florida wrote:
Nation Wide Black pastors group launches anti-Obama campaign, votes against obama on gay marriage:
-
Washington (CNN) Large groups of black pastors are responding to President Barack Obama's support of same-sex marriage with what they say will be a national campaign aimed at rallying black Americans to rethink their overwhelming support of the President.
-
The Rev. Williams Owens, who is president and founder of the Coalition of African-Americans Pastors and the leader of the campaign, has highlighted opposition to same-sex marriage among African-Americans. He calls this campaign “an effort to save the family.
-
The time has come for a broad-based assault against the powers that be that want to change our culture to one of men marrying men and women marrying women, said Owens, in an interview Tuesday after the launch event at the National Press Club. I am ashamed that the first black president chose this road, a disgraceful road.
-
At the press conference, Owens was joined by five other black regional pastors and said there were nationwide 3,742 African-American pastors on board for the anti-Obama campaign to out obama...
-
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/31/blac...
-
Even the Clinton democrats are abandoning an amateur obama and jumping ship!
-
It's the culture...

Lol...Owens fits right in with you dittoheads. Ain't gonna change a thing except in your mind. This will have little, if any effect on black voters. It's gonna take more than gay marriage to divide the black vote. But if it makes you feel better, keep repeating it. Again and again and again........This one is going nowhere. Fast. Who are they going to vote for, Mitt Romney?

Polls show that the overwhelming majority of blacks see the gay marriage issue as a non-starter. A recent Public Religion Research Institute poll found that gay marriage ranked far down on the list of worries among blacks behind the economy, education, economic inequality, and even immigration.

http://publicreligion.org/site/wp-content/upl...

Relatively few black Americans and Hispanic Americans believe that cultural issues such as abortion (17% and 30%) and same-sex marriage (18% and 26%) are critical issues facing the country.
Both black American and Hispanic American voters strongly support Barack Obama’s reelection as President.

Nearly 9-in-10 (87%) black voters report that if the election were held today, they would support Barack Obama, while 3% report that they would support Mitt Romney.

Roughly 6-in-10 (58%) Hispanic voters report that if the election were held today, they would support Obama, while about one-third (32%) say they would support Romney. Hispanic Catholic voters are significantly more likely than Hispanic Protestant voters to say they would vote for Obama (64% vs. 50%).
Grey Ghost

District Heights, MD

#700929 Aug 3, 2012
DemTard wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop whining little girl.
Oh it's crying time again, you're going to lose.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#700930 Aug 3, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
The Chronicles of Mitt: July 31st 2012. Hello human diary. It is I again Mitt Romney. Today I was in Poland. I complimented them by saying that I wished America could be more like them, except for the unions and big government parts. My staff apparently got into a donnybrook with the press units, who did not understand that I had taken all three of this tour's planned reporter questions back in London and would therefore not be answering any others. We chose Poland as our final nation for this tour because it is close to Russia, this counting for at least double the foreign policy experience that nations at farther distances woulld provide. It is definitely an unnerving experience, however. All the people in this portion of Europe have strange names, and all the words here are too long. I believe Eastern Europe could increase their economic value by at least 20 percent if they had a culture of using shorter words for things. The trip is mostly done now. I am looking forward to being back at home, though, I have not decided which one I will be visiting first. I have been missing my bus as well, and have asked the staff if there might be a possibility of further bus-related events in the future. Regardless this trip was definitely a triump, Mr Diary. A huge success-it is quite difficult to overstate my satisfaction.
Wonder if they gave him a kielbasa to take home! Did he pick Rick to be his running mate?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Un9T-22SKhA/TlO1d1d...
fred

Milford, CT

#700931 Aug 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me think...
...a spoiled media darling who never hears the word "no"?
fred spanks the Kennedy's in today's NY Post.

Taylor Swift dating a Kennedy? What could go wrong?

Level 2

ny ny

#700932 Aug 3, 2012
In reality, though, Owens isn’t a story. He’s a figurehead in what political operatives call an “Astroturf” campaign. It looks like a grass-roots movement, but it’s really a political stunt. And his threat is not a threat.

“I would place the odds of African Americans defecting the president as about the same as the odds of an asteroid hitting the Earth and wiping out all human life,” says David Bositis at the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies.“It’s not going to happen.”

Owens has been, for years, a religious liaison for the National Organization for Marriage, a conservative lobbying group whose aim is to block or roll back same-sex marriage legislation wherever it occurs. Though he told me in a phone call that he receives no compensation from NOM, his new campaign called Mandate for Marriage, aimed at urging African Americans to withdraw their support for the president, is made possible in part by individuals affiliated with NOM.“We have asked a few people for contributions – some of them from the National Organization for Marriage,” he told me.

To drive home the point: The day after Owens’s press conference, NOM’s president, Brian Brown, went on Fox and said that “key Democratic constituencies do not support same-sex marriage.” NOM created a truth and then went out and proclaimed it.

But if Owens expects large numbers of African Americans to stay home on Election Day on account of the president’s gay-marriage views, he’s mistaken. And in our conversation, he articulates one of the main reasons why: African Americans like Obama; they like health care reform, and they continue to see his presidency as historic.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/on-fai...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,897
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Sniff my Gloomy D... 488,760
last post wins! (Jul '11) 7 hr Maverick 808 5,284
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 96,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 hr grave digger 47,501
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr Liz Spector 17,711
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 14 hr Concerned_American 4,181
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]