Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

El Monte, CA

#689405 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Broken Record Tony...
-
It's the culture...
Obama 2012!!!!

It's the culture.
carol

Windermere, FL

#689406 Jul 18, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Debate? You call that crap debate? They attempt to demean at every turn. Fox and their commentators are despicable, no decent people should ever go on any of their shows.
It's obvious you haven't watched many Fox shows either.

O'Reilly has lively and respectful debates with the most hardcore liberals on the planet.

Here's one with Dr. Marc Lamont Hill recently, a frequent guest on his show. Can't get more liberal than Dr. Marc Lamont Hill.

I love watching them debate.

http://nation.foxnews.com/mitt-romney/2012/07...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689407 Jul 18, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Rush or FauxNews tell you that shit. You Repubs with all your talking points and NO FACTS to back them up are just so stupid.
The Obama administration has increased the deportation of illegal immigrants by 70 percent from the Bush era.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
P.S.- Still waiting for proof that lower taxes on the rich has created ONE job. I stand by higher taxes in the 1990s created over 22 million.
President Obama’s insult of business owners was shockingly revealing, insulting and dismissive America’s entrepreneurs. In a world where “somebody else”– government – builds businesses and creates prosperity, it makes sense to raise taxes on small business owners and create more and more layers of bureaucracy to manage the economy. I understand that we need to unleash the private sector and encourage small business owners, not punish them with higher taxes and burdensome regulations. This is the difference between a bottom-up economy driven by the innovative spirit of America and a top-down economy driven by the government.

Romney
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689408 Jul 18, 2012
yepperz wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh still circling the bowl..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Vuvuzela 10 hours
How long can you blow me?
You idiots4life will burn out with Bain, Taxes, make believe and bullshit... Comrade Jean...
-
Like children in a candy store you idiots4life will have used up all your ammunition, money and still have nothing on Romney come November...
-
Everything will be all Republican September, October, November, Republicans all about a sellout obama, his inept, dismal record, a constant reminder to people, as to why the sellout obama is not fit for President... Fire away...
-
It's the culture.....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#689409 Jul 18, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was trying to tell Homer. What in his college experience could Obama possibly be trying to hide?
What if he taught Saul Alinsky 101 and Karl Marx 101 as a prerequisite?
Why would anyone go to such lengths to hide something as seemingly harmless as their college transcripts?
That seems much more ominous to me.
Keep trying, Carol.

College transcripts tell you nothing but grades. DUH

Tax returns tell you everything about honesty.

Mittens will release them or be dropped from the ticket.

It's that simple. The Republicans, who never really liked him, are now out for his blood.

Led by Santorum and Gingrich.

"Mitt Romney is a liar"
Newt Gingrich

Funny how you refuse to listen to all the Major Republicans calling for Mittens to release the returns.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#689410 Jul 18, 2012
antb wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm...let me put on this tin foil hat and give it a try. I think it says "I'm an idiot." Yep, that's what it says....
;)
I think I want transcripts from some of these reich-wing loonies, showing that they graduated kindergarten...
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689411 Jul 18, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> I'm an idiot!!!!
It's the culture.
LMFAO...
Florida

United States

#689412 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text> Romney Will is washed up... You republicscums have the problem.
-
It's the culture...
It's the culture.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689413 Jul 18, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text> Obama loses 2012!!!!
It's the culture.
LMFAO...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689414 Jul 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Where are R'Money's? I want a full accounting of his lost law license while you're at it. Disbarred, no doubt...and his grandmother was probably one of the ones that looked like Peruvajew Zimmerman and was left back at the Mexican bordello...we have a RIGHT to know...
Romney never had a law liscense. Talk about blowing smoke. Clueless
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#689415 Jul 18, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Rush or FauxNews tell you that shit. You Repubs with all your talking points and NO FACTS to back them up are just so stupid.
The Obama administration has increased the deportation of illegal immigrants by 70 percent from the Bush era.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
P.S.- Still waiting for proof that lower taxes on the rich has created ONE job. I stand by higher taxes in the 1990s created over 22 million.
All anyone has to do is open their eyes. It's all around you but keep your head buried in the sand. That'll show 'em. DA

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#689416 Jul 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're such an idiot, you answer three to one on my posts, but you claim non-stalker status. LOL I'll try to avoid reading any more of your tripe, but "The who belonged" were not freed by the procrastinator's principles: "During his life, Jefferson formally freed only two slaves, who were older brothers of Sally Hemings, in 1793 and 1794. In 1798 his friend Tadeusz Ko&#347;ciuszko, a hero of the Revolution, entrusted Jefferson with his American estate and will, by which he intended slaves to be purchased for freedom, as he strongly supported abolitionism. He died in 1817, but Jefferson never executed his will, although he could have freed all his own slaves with the money, at no cost to himself.[8] After a few years, he passed on the executorship to a friend, who also refrained from acting. Finally, in 1852, the US Supreme Court ruled that the estate should go to heirs in Poland.[8]
Jefferson allowed two of his "natural" Hemings children to "escape" rather than freeing them; the other two were freed through his will after his death. The Sally Hemings children were the only family to gain freedom from Monticello.[9] In his will he freed three other male slaves, all older men who had worked for him for decades. After his death, his daughter Martha Randolph gave Sally Hemings and Wormley Hughes "their time," an informal freedom.[9] In 1827 the remaining 130 slaves at Monticello were sold to pay the debts of Jefferson's estate.[10][11][12"
Your definition of stalking only qualifies as delusion and self flattery.
You're older than my mother and certainly not a milf.
I am not into haggard nor am I interested in a depraved nutsack like yourself who couldn't pass for a gilf.

Pomegranate?
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689417 Jul 18, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying, Carol.
College transcripts tell you nothing but grades. DUH
Tax returns tell you everything about honesty.
Mittens will release them or be dropped from the ticket.
It's that simple. The Republicans, who never really liked him, are now out for his blood.
Led by Santorum and Gingrich.
"Mitt Romney is a liar"
Newt Gingrich
Funny how you refuse to listen to all the Major Republicans calling for Mittens to release the returns.
Obama's College Transcripts, School, College Grades and Records are "MOST" relevant, kept sealed, hidden, hiding an "OUTSOURCED" sellout, fraud, and felon obama... A National Security Risk.. Florida owns your dumbass nuculur...
-
It's the culture...
carol

Windermere, FL

#689418 Jul 18, 2012
Homer, Dennis Kucinich debating O'Reilly.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2012/04...

Would you, perhaps, be interested in my posting these debates on a routine basis? Because I'd be very happy to do so.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689419 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text> JEB was more fun when he was a phaggot.. I miss those old day as Patrick-n-Angela... It's my old culture.
LMFAO...
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#689420 Jul 18, 2012
The facts are that Obama will win re-election no doubt.
Florida

United States

#689421 Jul 18, 2012
carol wrote:
Homer, Dennis Kucinich debating O'Reilly.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/2012/04...
Would you, perhaps, be interested in my posting these debates on a routine basis? Because I'd be very happy to do so.
no thanx, fox you very much.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#689422 Jul 18, 2012
Fox News is Tabloid News for Liars.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689423 Jul 18, 2012
Given the cronie and bad shape obama's bailed out "Pet Welfare Bank Queens" are in America, Bank of America and all cronie Bankster's included... Florida would put his money in an OFF SHORE bank account too...
-
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
-
It's the culture...
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#689424 Jul 18, 2012
Fox News is Liars and Tabloid Friends. Is Fox News spying on your cell phone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 min Murph 70,607
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 20 min Murphey_Law 490,195
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 32 min Vic 96,646
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Sunshine 49,190
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 5 hr carol 8
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 6 hr AN is me 26,180
Busted 6 hr DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions