Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Windermere, FL

#689474 Jul 18, 2012
Homer must be watching that debate between Dr. Marc Lamont Hill and Bill O'Reilly that I posted earlier.

That says a lot about Homer, wouldn't everyone agree?
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689475 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems need to get real. The Voters are concern about the economy and their last several volleys at Romney has landed them as dishonest by such sites as Washington Post and CNN Money.
LOL... Everything will be all Republican September, October, November, Republicans all about a sellout obama, his inept, dismal record, a constant reminder to people, as to why the sellout obama is not fit for President...
-
Just more rope to hang themselves with... Let them Fire away... AND... burn up their money and ammunition before the final day... They actually have nothing only bullshit and an inept sellout obama they will not and can't defend to this day...
-
It's the culture.....

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#689476 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, no you had to look that one up and realized OOPS. Jason-J
I didn't have to look anything up, you fool. Didn't anybody ever tell you that when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you do is quit digging? BTW, calling everyone by your name doesn't make you look any smarter--you're pretty much in FloDUH stupid territory as it is.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689477 Jul 18, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
The handful of liberal-progressive loudmouths here DO NOT represent ANY majority. Ignore them. Remain focused on the multiple Obama failures and his obvious hatred of successful Americans.
“Since when do we in America believe that our society is made up of two diametrically opposed classes—one rich, one poor—both in a permanent state of conflict and neither able to get ahead except at the expense of the other? Since when do we in America accept this alien and discredited theory of social and class warfare? Since when do we in America endorse the politics of envy and division?”-Romney

We didn't until you came into office, Obama. You have continually promoted this politics of division and envy. No one has crushed the American Dream more than Obama. Going so far as to tell successful people that they didn't earn their own success. Your class warfare and envy is shameful and below the dignity of America.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689478 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems need to get real. The Voters are concern about the economy and their last several volleys at Romney has landed them as dishonest by such sites as Washington Post and CNN Money.
LOL these idiot libs4life are always trying to make chicken soup out of chicken shit everyday...
-
It's the culture..
Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#689479 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
The double standard of the left. All the demands for a tax return is getting boring. Time the Left comes to the revelation that voters are concern about the economy
Yep, and Romney's doing the right thing, focusing on what really matters to most Americans, not what the anti-American "progressive" hypocrites are desperately whining about.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#689480 Jul 18, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, can you post the debate Homer and I had in 1975?
Now THAT was a debate! If I recall you ended up on the floor curled up in the fetal position sucking your thumb mumbling something about the governor of California and how 'he would save you'.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689481 Jul 18, 2012
Obama hasn’t convened a meeting with his jobs council in 6 months, but has held more than a 100 fundraisers"

Obama does not have a plan for the economy.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#689482 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Shovel Ready Anyone? General Electric, General Motors, Green Energy?? How about - U.S. Bridges, Roads and infrastructure Being Built by Chinese Firms briar hopper.. Or even Clinton NAFTA...
-
Obama Stimulus Plan Sells Out to China, hires outsourced Chinese Firms and Chinese workers instead of American Firms and American union workers for building American road projects, bridges and infrastructure.
-
http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/us-bridges-ro...
-
You can dance Briar, but you still can't sing... AND don't forget infrastructure outsourced in Alaska RealDave...
-
New York Times, June 25, 2011: The assembly work in California, and the pouring of the concrete road surface, will be done by Americans. But construction of the bridge decks and the materials that went into them are "Made in China"... California officials say the state saved hundreds of millions of dollars by outsourcing to China.
-
The State of California decided to sellout not to apply for federal funding for the project because the "Buy America" provisos would have required purchasing more expensive steel and fabrication from United States manufacturers...
-
"Made in America" means nothing to the State of California and a sold out Briar Hopper...
-
It's the culture...
Look at things around your house. Made in China will be all over them. See how much you'd have left if you were to throw away all things "made in china". Any red-blooded American would be throwing up.
Florida

El Monte, CA

#689483 Jul 18, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
The handful of republiscums-progressive loudmouths here DO NOT represent ANY majority. Ignore them. Remain focused on the multiple Romney Lies and his obvious hatred of successful Americans.
It's the culture.
fred

Milford, CT

#689484 Jul 18, 2012
carol wrote:
Homer must be watching that debate between Dr. Marc Lamont Hill and Bill O'Reilly that I posted earlier.
No. fred has a very low opinion of O'Reilly, the big dope. lamont the hater and Hindenburg homer the pretentious gas bag.

Carol would be better informed watching reruns of Two and half men
Florida

El Monte, CA

#689485 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>LOL these idiot republicscums4life are always trying to make chicken soup out of chicken shit everyday...
-
It's the culture..
It's the culture.
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689486 Jul 18, 2012
Jean wrote:
<quoted text> I am Chicken shit...Deal with it loser
It's the culture.
LMFAO
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#689487 Jul 18, 2012
carol wrote:
I'm not watching any of that crap, Bill O'Reilly makes me physically ill, he's a total sleazebag.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#689488 Jul 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have to look anything up, you fool. Didn't anybody ever tell you that when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you do is quit digging? BTW, calling everyone by your name doesn't make you look any smarter--you're pretty much in FloDUH stupid territory as it is.
Wow! I didn't know an inanimate object could be stupid. Brilliant!! <eye roll>
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689489 Jul 18, 2012
carol wrote:
Agree.. Florida's got your back Carol..
-
It's culture...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689490 Jul 18, 2012
Undercover reporters posing as "Earth Supply and Renewal" -- group dedicated to digging holes and filling them back in, meet with Labor Bosses, NY Legislator, and former NY Assemblyman, who tell them how to secure funding for "Bullshit" Green jobs.

&fe ature=youtu.be
frank

Oakland, CA

#689491 Jul 18, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for Obama in 2008 and we ended up with millions of people unemployed,more home foreclosures,five trillion dollars in added debt,and an occupant of the White House who is wants to destroy our country.
Where do you get this shit from Washington Frank? You know it's made up!
http://zfacts.com/
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689492 Jul 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a fraud also. Editing people's post is right down there with the dust mites. You're a fool.
Many Thanks LRS... That's Jean.. Yepperz... On a cell device like lily... Florida's got your back covered too!!-:)
-
It's culture...
Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#689493 Jul 18, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Most Americans would like to know if Mitt paid taxes the last ten years.
How do you know what "most" Americans want to know?

How about Obama release the names and addresses of all the donors from the 2008 campaign?

John McCain disclosed all the information on all his donors, Obama refused. Wonder why? Think there might be illegal foreign donations? Do you even care about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 71,190
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr red and right 51,391
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr ANGHARAD 491,981
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr T-REX 96,883
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 4 hr sandy from long ago 17
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 6 hr T-REX 303
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 17,357
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News