Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#689525 Jul 18, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> Reported for abuse! LOL
Report away, Nobraina, you've got nothing better to do.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689526 Jul 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Dumbass, you really should read the whole thing before you do your usual and customary Fool-rush number. Box says he's not going to vote at all this election because he's lost faith in politicians. That is NOT, however a rousing declaration of support for Mittens: "“We didn't know who the hell Mitt Romney was when all that stuff started," says former GS Technologies steelworker Donnie Box of Kansas City, Missouri. "It wasn't until later we found out who Romney was. We just knew he was just another guy with money. It wasn't until his boys came and started gutting the place that we found out he was an asshole.”
Does it change you thing he thinks about Obama, Jason? No it doesn't. He thinks Obama is a failure. Their STAR finds THEIR candidate a panty-waist. OUCH
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689527 Jul 18, 2012
JEB has always been a loser.. On this thread and his favorite the birther thread as Patrick stuck inside Angela.. Florida can produce the Post numbers if needed..
-
JEB was always altering post and stealing persona's thinking he were so smart...
-
It's the culture...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689528 Jul 18, 2012
sorry *Does it change one thing he thinks about Obama, Jason?*

Level 5

When's dawn?

#689529 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, that was another poster. Jason, you can't keep anything straight.
You are the one who started the Jason BS- I think you are projecting.
I recognize your gray-box address and your lack of style, Jason-Jay. You are nothing if not BS.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#689530 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
Some more of our tax dollars down the drain
Amonix closes North Las Vegas solar plant after 14 months, heavy federal subsidies
"Amonix received $6 million in federal tax credits and a $15.6 million grant from the U.S. Department of Energy to build the plant in North Las Vegas."
http://www.lvrj.com/business/amonix-closes-no...
I thought this money was suppose to create jobs? Instead they continue to drain money from the treasury. Obama has no clue about the economy.
Omama doesn't care about the economy. These are kickbacks and nothing more.
fred

Milford, CT

#689532 Jul 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Report away, Nobraina, you've got nothing better to do.
leosnotty was more entertaining when pregnant.

Must be suffering from postpartum depression.
Florida

El Monte, CA

#689534 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
JEB has always been a loser.. On this thread and his favorite the birther thread as Patrick stuck inside Angela.. Florida can produce the Post numbers if needed..
-
JEB was always altering post and stealing persona's thinking he were so smart...
-
It's the culture...
Of course i am talking about me ,jeb is cool i actually like him.

Level 5

When's dawn?

#689535 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
sorry *Does it change one thing he thinks about Obama, Jason?*
Yes, Jason-Jay, you are own of the sorriest people I've met on here...
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689536 Jul 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, my apologies. I should have seen the location and known.
NOT a problem... Just know that Florida will cover you back... JEB will continue to make an idiot out of himself, because these dumbasses4life have nothing better to do or too offer...
-
It's good culture...

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#689537 Jul 18, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what "most" Americans want to know?
How about Obama release the names and addresses of all the donors from the 2008 campaign?
John McCain disclosed all the information on all his donors, Obama refused. Wonder why? Think there might be illegal foreign donations? Do you even care about that?
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/12/01/obam...

The FEC was auditing the donations.

Where's that list of Romney bundlers?
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689538 Jul 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I recognize your gray-box address and your lack of style, Jason-Jay. You are nothing if not BS.
leosanus... a black-and-white mind working always on a color-coded problem...
-
It's the culture..
greed_is_bad

Reading, PA

#689539 Jul 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Omama doesn't care about the economy. These are kickbacks and nothing more.
What an immature comment. Of course President Obama cares about the economy, any president would.

Level 5

When's dawn?

#689540 Jul 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I've quit responding to you, deadhead fred. You're either a poor parody or a hopeless cause. Sorry for your loss.
Florida

United States

#689541 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>NOT a problem... Just know that Florida will not cover you back... republiscums will continue to make an idiot out of themselves because these dumbasses4life have nothing better to do or too offer...
-
It's getting old culture.

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#689542 Jul 18, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
The handful of liberal-progressive loudmouths here DO NOT represent ANY majority. Ignore them. Remain focused on the multiple Obama failures and his obvious hatred of successful Americans.

More lies.

No one hates successful people at all.

We hate the idea you dumbasses want to keep handing them money as if it will solve something.

I have news, he wealthy are doing great. They don't need anymore government handouts that add to the debt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#689543 Jul 18, 2012
greed_is_bad wrote:
<quoted text>
What an immature comment. Of course President Obama cares about the economy, any president would.
Horseshat! This prez doesn't.
fred

Milford, CT

#689544 Jul 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies.
No one hates successful people at all.
We hate the idea you dumbasses want to keep handing them money as if it will solve something.
I have news, he wealthy are doing great. They don't need anymore government handouts that add to the debt.
The Kenyan hates capitalist and wants to confiscate their property and wealth. It's what communists do.

America gets it.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#689545 Jul 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Though wracked with age and dementia, FloDUH is unfortunately not inanimate...you haven't noticed all her post changing cut and paste nonsense repetitions? Don't tell me you're a fan? I find it ever so amusing when y'all forget whose sock you're pretending to be and go after each other...
Hello ms. leo,

I'd have cup of coffee with Florida...

You? In order to deal with you one would need a muzzle or a tranquilizer...

horse tranquilizer at that.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#689546 Jul 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely suffering from self loathing and hot flashes.

She's lying! She's far to old and barren to have children.(even if she could find a desperate,blind,donkey to breed with.

Not to mention, what kind of mother sits and posts on topix 24/7 while their (AHEM) new born baby goes hungry?

She'd have to TAKE OFF HER SOCKS TO BREAST FEED.

Just sayin!!

:~)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min ANGHARAD 496,334
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hey now 52,864
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Marley 71,687
News Muslims are their own worst enemy: My Word 3 hr A duck 5
Stroll down memory lane... (Jan '09) 10 hr Tazo 62,592
Montessori Schools (Jul '13) 13 hr Tazo 13
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 21 hr Princess Hey 17,681
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]