Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234910 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

greed_is_bad

Reading, PA

#689539 Jul 18, 2012
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Omama doesn't care about the economy. These are kickbacks and nothing more.
What an immature comment. Of course President Obama cares about the economy, any president would.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#689540 Jul 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
leosnotty was more entertaining when pregnant.
Must be suffering from postpartum depression.
I've quit responding to you, deadhead fred. You're either a poor parody or a hopeless cause. Sorry for your loss.
Florida

United States

#689541 Jul 18, 2012
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>NOT a problem... Just know that Florida will not cover you back... republiscums will continue to make an idiot out of themselves because these dumbasses4life have nothing better to do or too offer...
-
It's getting old culture.

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#689542 Jul 18, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
The handful of liberal-progressive loudmouths here DO NOT represent ANY majority. Ignore them. Remain focused on the multiple Obama failures and his obvious hatred of successful Americans.

More lies.

No one hates successful people at all.

We hate the idea you dumbasses want to keep handing them money as if it will solve something.

I have news, he wealthy are doing great. They don't need anymore government handouts that add to the debt.
LRS

Shreveport, LA

#689543 Jul 18, 2012
greed_is_bad wrote:
<quoted text>
What an immature comment. Of course President Obama cares about the economy, any president would.
Horseshat! This prez doesn't.
fred

Milford, CT

#689544 Jul 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies.
We hate the idea you dumbasses want to keep handing them money as if it will solve something.
I have news, he wealthy are doing great. They don't need anymore government handouts that add to the debt.
The Kenyan hates capitalist and wants to confiscate their property and wealth. It's what communists do.

America gets it.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#689545 Jul 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Though wracked with age and dementia, FloDUH is unfortunately not inanimate...you haven't noticed all her post changing cut and paste nonsense repetitions? Don't tell me you're a fan? I find it ever so amusing when y'all forget whose sock you're pretending to be and go after each other...
Hello ms. leo,

I'd have cup of coffee with Florida...

You? In order to deal with you one would need a muzzle or a tranquilizer...

horse tranquilizer at that.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#689546 Jul 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
leosnotty was more entertaining when pregnant.
Must be suffering from postpartum depression.
More likely suffering from self loathing and hot flashes.

She's lying! She's far to old and barren to have children.(even if she could find a desperate,blind,donkey to breed with.

Not to mention, what kind of mother sits and posts on topix 24/7 while their (AHEM) new born baby goes hungry?

She'd have to TAKE OFF HER SOCKS TO BREAST FEED.

Just sayin!!

:~)

“GONE FISHING”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#689547 Jul 18, 2012
Michell Bachmann is like floridu,
not fit to suck a dogs weiner or lick a pigs ass....But loves to do both.....

Remember the old days when we were wanting to put fluoride in drinking water in America..Republican nit witts said it was to controll their minds....

All these years later they are still full of shit
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689548 Jul 18, 2012
'Buyers Remorse' Leaves Obama Campaign Struggling for Campaign Funds
-
Wednesday, 18 Jul 2012 07:02 AM
-
Barack Obama was the first presidential candidate to raise more than $100 million in a month and in 2008 was the first to forgo public money for his campaign. Now, he faces the very real threat of being the first president to be outspent.
-
Tacky wedding gift donations, loser Dinner date donations and lotteries.. Sellout and begging for donations...
-
I will be the first incumbent president in modern history to be outspent in his re-election campaign, Obama wrote to supporters recently.
-
Many bought into hope and change and they're not getting it. There's some buyers' remorse," said Greg Mueller, jumping ship like rats abandoning a sellout NO Hope and NO change obama...
-
Obama demonized Wall Street bankers and they responded by closing their wallets. He also has called on wealthier Americans to pay more in taxes — hardly an inspiration to donate, his advisers concede.
-
For some of his most liberal supporters, he has not done enough to promote stronger unions or tougher environmental laws. A sellout for most causes...
-
And, unlike four years ago, Obama is not campaigning as an optimistic vessel of hope and change.
-
Never before has an incumbent president failed to outraise a challenger, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, a campaign finance watchdog. In Obama's record-setting 2008 campaign, he made history in September by raising $150 million.
-
Meanwhile, life is good in Communist China, where the business environment isn’t so Communist...
-
The Obama administration is the greatest wet blanket to business, and progress and job creation in our lifetime...
-
Every Aspect Of Life In America Is Worse Since Obama Took Office...
-
It's the culture...

“GONE FISHING”

Level 1

Location hidden

#689549 Jul 18, 2012
Mitt Romney
Someone Massachusetts is happy to be rid of. More commonly known as "Mitt the Shit" or "Mittens", Romney left office before he could be run out of the state on a rail. He really did a good job fixing the Big Dig. Yeah, right!

This guy is not only incompetitent, he's the biggest flip-flopper in politics. And this doesn't mean his position "evolves" over time or as the situation changes. Mitten's position changes depending on which state he happens to be in at the time. No nuance about this guy. He's one of those "dazzle them with bullshit" kind of politicians, about as cardboard and phony as you will find in politics.

Level 1

New Oxford, PA

#689550 Jul 18, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
Your definition of stalking only qualifies as delusion and self flattery.
You're older than my mother and certainly not a milf.
I am not into haggard nor am I interested in a depraved nutsack like yourself who couldn't pass for a gilf.
Pomegranate?
You consider your mother a milf?
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689551 Jul 18, 2012
The strange drum beat of dems encouraging other dems to not go to their convention is joined by Pelosi.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/786...

I have an idea on how the dems can save money. Why not have the delegates conference call in their votes.
fred

Milford, CT

#689552 Jul 18, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I've quit responding to you, deadhead fred. You're either a poor parody or a hopeless cause. Sorry for your loss.
fred is sympathetic to your postpartum and won't stress you. Just know that it is perfectly OK for you to doubt that you can be a competent mother. All liberal women feel the same way.

Conservative women? Not so much. But then conservative women never contemplate killing their babies or consider them an alien infection.

Level 1

New Oxford, PA

#689553 Jul 18, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
The belonged to Jefferson's wife.
They were property.
Jefferson's principles freed the slaves.
Pomegranate?
Go feed the rotting,dead fetus.
take off those shoes and socks and feed it.
How is You posting to me considered me stalking?
Dude!
GFY!
A slave owner's principles freed the slaves?

If he had principles, he wouldn't have owned slaves.
Florida

El Monte, CA

#689554 Jul 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kenyan hates capitalist and wants to confiscate their property and wealth. It's what communists do.
America gets it.
are you rich? If you are not, you are an idiot! Romney only cares for the rich.

It's the stupidity.

“GONE FISHING”

Level 1

Location hidden

#689555 Jul 18, 2012
Mitt Romney your hero Is a
Shape-shifting, cream-cheese LDS hustler with a spray-on tan. The Republican Presidential nominee. A fiscal Conservatives wet dream, which is to say malleable and not-too-bright, but can be counted on to look after the interests of the very rich and to never raise their taxes (see George W. Bush). Republican-leaning fox hag women will vote for Mitt based on his looks alone. Romney will never be our next president due to the sheer stupidity of the Tea bag haters chasing away votes of independents and typical republican voter witch will stay home. Will also hammer gay people to assure the Bible-beaters and red-faced Southern haters that he worries about what consenting adults do in bed just as much as they do.
"I'm Mitt, I'm shit"
"Mitt Romney has changed positions more times than a Stretch Armstrong doll"
"If elected, Mitt Romney promises to give everyone in America their own planet to live on after they die!"

It's The Culture

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#689556 Jul 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies.
You do too...
you don't like "mittens" without ever meeting him.

you'd believe every breath if Kobe Bryant, Bill Maher, or Nancy Pelosi walked up to on the street to chat...

Handouts to those who cant/wont pay it backs is what we should be "against". You can "coddle" the wealthy and get some back....
Broke people are not "movin on up"...
They don't have the incentive and you know it...we have 60 years of documented proof...

Now come back with the "you are a duma$$ comment"
JEB

United States

#689557 Jul 18, 2012
Mitt Romney is facing a rising tidal wave of pressure to make public more tax returns — and that’s from his supporters.
The list of prominent Republicans and conservatives urging Romney to put out more than the two years of tax returns he has promised is continuing to grow each day. If he simply hands over, say, five to 10 years of returns, they argue, Romney can end the controversy and focus his campaign on the nation’s economic woes to defeat President Barack Obama.
Over the last few days, a number of prominent Republicans and conservatives - including Haley Barbour, George Will and Bill Kristol - have called on Romney to quickly release years worth of his returns, and more stepped forward with the same message Tuesday.

Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) became the latest Republican to urge Romney to put an end to the tax returns flap and release more information. Paul told POLITICO on Tuesday he thinks it would help the presumptive GOP nominee “politically,” adding that “in the scheme of things politically, you know, it looks like releasing tax returns is what the people want.”
Texas Gov. Rick Perry on Tuesday joined in the debate and called for more transparency in the presidential race.
“I’m a big believer that no matter who you are, or what office you’re running for, you should be as transparent as you can be with your tax returns and other aspects of your life so that people have the appropriate ability to judge your background and what have you,” he told reporters in Austin, according to the Houston Chronicle.
Perry, who has released his tax returns dating back to 1992, added,“I think anyone running for office, if they get asked within reason to give people background about what they have been doing, including tax returns, should do that. That’s my deal on it.”

And Republican consultant John Feehery weighed in, saying on Tuesday that Romney should share the tax returns now, in the doldrums of summer, and put the storyline to rest.“Yeah, and he might as well,” Feehery told MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell on Tuesday.“Couple years, get it over with and start talking about your solutions.”

But in spite of the mounting calls for more disclosure, Romney continues to just say no. On Tuesday, the Republican candidate told the National Review’s Robert Costa he stands firmly by his decision to release two years of tax returns — and that’s it.

“In the political environment that exists today, the opposition research of the Obama campaign is looking for anything they can use to distract from the failure of the president to reignite our economy,” Romney told “The Corner.”“And I’m simply not enthusiastic about giving them hundreds or thousands of more pages to pick through, distort, and lie about.”

“GONE FISHING”

Level 1

Location hidden

#689558 Jul 18, 2012
Romney wants to take our guns away!!!!!!!

Mitt Romney signed 5 day waiting law to purchase a gun in Mass.He fought for and got passed a total ban on all assault rifles in Mass..Mitt Romney governor of Mass has some of the toughest gun laws in America and your worried about Obama ???

Romney Dodged the Vietnam War draft claiming he needed to go to France on a mission for his cult. While in France, he pimped his religion door to door, including his religeous philosophy that blacks were lesser people. All this draft dodging behavior occurred while black American soldiers died fighting to save him and his fellow cult members from Communism.Same with all of his cowardly Sons,not one ever served this country so lets be fair...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Al Gore 53,537
The alphabet (Jun '06) 6 min Broken Lance 1,349
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 min Broken Lance 2,798
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min The Jeej 498,422
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 10 min Broken Lance 22,377
One Word (Jul '10) 12 min Broken Lance 2,143
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 28 min Bunner 97,280
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 33 min Milee 71,889
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]