Lawyer: Zimmerman is no threat, should be released

Jun 25, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Capital-Journal

This file booking photo provided by the Seminole County Sheriff's Office shows George Zimmerman.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Honestly

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Let the cave n!@@er Zimmerman rot in a cage where he belongs. Child killer will be punished.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

After all he is only a danger to black children wearing hoodie, right?
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Stop The Criminals wrote:
This killer will leave America because he knows he's GUILTY ! Just like other scumbags like Hollywood Jewish Movie Producer Roman Polanski who raped a young girl . Why do criminals like these scumbags and crooked cops become cowards after they commit crimes ??
Shut up, pervert. Wish YOU had run into Zimmerman. He could have taken out the RONTRASH just like he took out the TRAYTRASH.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Chief Wiggums wrote:
After all he is only a danger to black children wearing hoodie, right?
Only if that "child" is 6'2 and tries to kill him. And there are a whole lot of us out here with permits to carry who are the same amount of danger to some ghetto rat who attacks us as Zimmerman was. He should get a community service medal for taking out the TrayTrash!

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Hey, Zimmerman passed a lie detector test about the events that unfolded. I know they are not 100% accurate, but he doesn't strike me as someone clever enough to outwit the machine.

It's stuff like this that's only going to upset the Trayvon zombies further.

Logic, reason, and evidence don't apply here any more than they did during the OJ trial.

The only way to make this go away is to put him in a witness protection program and leak the story that he skipped bail. Based on the evidence thus far, he seems to be not guilty of murder or even a lesser charge, but certain people aren't going to accept the facts as they come out.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Charles R Darwin wrote:
Hey, Zimmerman passed a lie detector test about the events that unfolded. I know they are not 100% accurate, but he doesn't strike me as someone clever enough to outwit the machine.
It's stuff like this that's only going to upset the Trayvon zombies further.
Logic, reason, and evidence don't apply here any more than they did during the OJ trial.
The only way to make this go away is to put him in a witness protection program and leak the story that he skipped bail. Based on the evidence thus far, he seems to be not guilty of murder or even a lesser charge, but certain people aren't going to accept the facts as they come out.
None of this would have happened if trigger happy Zimmerman would have stayed in his car and waited for the police.. Traevon was not armed and he was.. No sypathy for Zimmerman.
skank hunter

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Z man is a bully with a gun, wanna be cop. IMO None of this would have happened if Z had not followed and stalked TM,
I think he should be denied bail and any court time to discuss it, because of his and his wife's lying about the money they had from scamming the public.
jmo

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 27, 2012
 
Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
None of this would have happened if trigger happy Zimmerman would have stayed in his car and waited for the police.. Traevon was not armed and he was.. No sypathy for Zimmerman.
I did not say I think he's innocent. I'm saying that the evidence appears that he's not guilty of anything premeditated. I think he thought he was doing a community service and did not go out with the express intent of confronting anyone.

In my mind I keep seeing him standing in front of a mirror with his gun saying, "You talkin' to me?"
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

6

2

2

Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
None of this would have happened if trigger happy Zimmerman would have stayed in his car and waited for the police.. Traevon was not armed and he was.. No sypathy for Zimmerman.
None of it would have happened if the thug had simply answered the question "What are you doing around here?" like a human being instead of engaging in a physical attack. No sympathy for the dead thug and his corpse-sucking "parents", and I use the word "parents" VERY loosely. Real parents would have addressed their kid's thug lifestyle long before he got himself killed with his idiot behavior and attitude.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
None of it would have happened if the thug had simply answered the question "What are you doing around here?" like a human being instead of engaging in a physical attack. No sympathy for the dead thug and his corpse-sucking "parents", and I use the word "parents" VERY loosely. Real parents would have addressed their kid's thug lifestyle long before he got himself killed with his idiot behavior and attitude.
NONE of this would have happened if trigger happy zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police as the dispatcher told him.. Nothing will change this fact, nothing.
Obamahasruinedth eusa

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Honestly wrote:
Let the cave n!@@er Zimmerman rot in a cage where he belongs. Child killer will be punished.
Only the ignorant and stupid make decisions about something without all the information...that would be you...LOL
Obamahasruinedth eusa

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

skank hunter wrote:
The Z man is a bully with a gun, wanna be cop. IMO None of this would have happened if Z had not followed and stalked TM,
I think he should be denied bail and any court time to discuss it, because of his and his wife's lying about the money they had from scamming the public.
jmo
There are no facts or wittnesses to back up your theory he stalked Trayvon...just your sick imagination.

“Proud Southerner”

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Solsberry, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE of this would have happened if trigger happy zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police as the dispatcher told him.. Nothing will change this fact, nothing.
All of you thugs and parents of thugs keep hanging on to that, "if he would have stayed in his car BS". Why?? Because if he would have stayed in his car and not called LE, maybe another home or vehicle could have been burglarized and the thug would have gotten away as usual.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Chief Wiggums wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE of this would have happened if trigger happy zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle and waited for the police as the dispatcher told him.. Nothing will change this fact, nothing.
NONE of this would have happened if ThugTray had gone straight home with his cocktail ingredients. NONE of this would have happened if he wasn't a drug using little dirtbag because he would have been in his ghetto in Miami. NONE of this would have happened if his parents had addressed his vandalism, thievery, drug use, and thug life. NONE of this would have happened if he hadn't been lurking and prowling at night. NONE of this would have happened if his useless sperm donor had properly supervised his thug kid. Whole lot of ways that NONE of this would have happened, but it did happen. A good citizen was keeping an eye on a very suspicious prowler in his neighborhood, and the scummy little thug attacked him, and tried to kill him. ThugTray got exactly what he deserved, and Zimmerman should be given a medal for taking out the trash!

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 28, 2012
 
The reality is that no one here knows or even cares about either one of them. We're just using them to engage in some spirited discourse.

Same as the Anthony case...
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Charles R Darwin wrote:
The reality is that no one here knows or even cares about either one of them. We're just using them to engage in some spirited discourse.
Same as the Anthony case...
Actually Darwin, although I don't know Mr. Zimmerman and his situation has no bearing on my own life, I do care, very much, about an innocent man being held hostage to the threats of the Sharpton/Jackson/Martin/Fulton crowd. I do care about the media convicting a man with absolutely no evidence of any crime being committed by him. The anti-Zimmerman crowd likes to scream "what if it was your child?" The FACT is that a child raised properly is very unlikely to find himself in that situation. What is frightening about this case is that it shows how EASY it is for a law-abiding citizen who did nothing but defend himself against a violent attack to be railroaded and crucified in the court of public opinion, especially when the media, local public figures and even the president jump to conclusions without evidence. I think that this case has far-reaching consequences and will help determine whether we as Americans allow the criminal element, the Trayvon Martins of the world, to have free rein in committing crimes.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Darwin, although I don't know Mr. Zimmerman and his situation has no bearing on my own life, I do care, very much, about an innocent man being held hostage to the threats of the Sharpton/Jackson/Martin/Fulton crowd. I do care about the media convicting a man with absolutely no evidence of any crime being committed by him. The anti-Zimmerman crowd likes to scream "what if it was your child?" The FACT is that a child raised properly is very unlikely to find himself in that situation. What is frightening about this case is that it shows how EASY it is for a law-abiding citizen who did nothing but defend himself against a violent attack to be railroaded and crucified in the court of public opinion, especially when the media, local public figures and even the president jump to conclusions without evidence. I think that this case has far-reaching consequences and will help determine whether we as Americans allow the criminal element, the Trayvon Martins of the world, to have free rein in committing crimes.
I agree. The case is important because of its potential ramifications. Good point.

“Proud Southerner”

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Solsberry, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 28, 2012
 
Penny wrote:
Who cares?
YOU must, you're here spouting nothing of intelligence.
Justice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

O'Mara's words in regards as to why Zimmerman should be allowed bond are a joke and a slap in the face to the justice system.
He's not a threat to the public (just don't try to ask Martin, ex-girlfriends, former colleagues, or under-cover cops about that one). He's not a flight risk (not unless there's yet another passport hidden away somewhere that has conveniently been forgotten about for now). And he's cooperated with police before his arrest (just not under oath in court).
Yep, real fine example of someone that should be roaming around free.
Obamahasruinedth eusa

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Charles R Darwin wrote:
The reality is that no one here knows or even cares about either one of them. We're just using them to engage in some spirited discourse.
Same as the Anthony case...
Interesting point of view and most likely true. If posters really cared about the death of someone and the answers needed by them and the family they would have the same empathy for Brian Perry and his family but Sharpton is silent and so is most of America,white and black.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min No Surprize 1,037,326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min dem 43,175
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,358
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,241
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr EyeOfTheNewt 95,934
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Kat Kaye 22,092
Review: Apple Academy (Jul '09) 2 hr castaneda 55
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr marce-redux 478,526
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••