Comments
76,941 - 76,960 of 486,510 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#79859 Sep 3, 2010
webbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant speak for others but what ever verdict is reached will not shock me.
There are some oddities about the case and some like to discuss them.
Also will Casey be able to get a fair trial makes for good discussion
Web, your post was meant for Ban but I like to comment on it, I'll be shocked if Casey/HF is found not guilty but thats me but I'll live with it . About oddities about the case, yes some like you said like to keep talking about it but there are some like myself find it hard to discuss the case because most of this case on Casey has been said in here over and over but in different ways but still the same. Nothing is wrong for the one's that like talking about it. Casey should get a fair trial and if she don't that will be Baez's and judge Perrys fault, thats all I got to say to that >>>>>>> >>> later.

“kingbird”

Level 4

Since: Jul 10

in my yard

#79860 Sep 3, 2010
sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't me as I just came back.
But the tape could have been a message to "someone" about not seeing or talking about "something".
I feel like it's some sort of statement to Cindy, even though Casey hoped against hope the baby's remains would never be found.

It's more of a fleeting impression than anything else. I'll have to ponder it some more.

“kingbird”

Level 4

in my yard

#79861 Sep 3, 2010
Another name 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Marmon. I don't think casey was smart enough to send a message with the duct tape although I have heard that and the T-shirt was also a message.
A lot of people have names for their cars. I think casey named her trunk "zanny", maybe her car was ZFG. Then she isn't lying then she says, I left her with zanny.
Hey, An. You're probably right. Just something dancing around in my head. Hope it doesn't step on any toes -- there's a lot of people up there.
T-REX

Hayward, CA

#79862 Sep 3, 2010
Yuri wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Killer Casey's punishment should be to have to live with 271 willkickyerass for the rest of her miserable life. I ask you, would that not be punishment enough!
I think a 8x8 cell with Pictures of Caylee on all four walls and ceiling,and a 24/7/365 recording of Caylee singing You are my sunshine would be very appropriate

“Tactful & Classy”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

at all times

#79863 Sep 3, 2010
Monika R wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel like it's some sort of statement to Cindy, even though Casey hoped against hope the baby's remains would never be found.
It's more of a fleeting impression than anything else. I'll have to ponder it some more.
Agree, we can only speculate what the message was and why it was made.
271 willkickyerass

United States

#79864 Sep 3, 2010
Another name 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought casey's trunk was the sitter. How did the trunk drown Caylee? For your theory to ring true, it was cindy who admittedly took Caylee swimming on June 15, on the date you claim she died.
linda drane burdick is the person who claimed caylee died on june 15th.

law enforcement said she died sometime BETWEEN june SIXTEENTH and june TWENTY SEVENTH.

the defense is set to depose 35 members of law enforcement - to see if they've narrowed that down to june FIFTEENTH - to see how many are important to the state's case.(i.e. june 15th death)

any wagers? i say ZERO.

btw: the anthony's didn't use chlorinating chemicals in their pool.

“My weener was shot off in WWII”

Since: Aug 10

San Francisco, CA

#79865 Sep 3, 2010
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>Web, your post was meant for Ban but I like to comment on it, I'll be shocked if Casey/HF is found not guilty but thats me but I'll live with it . About oddities about the case, yes some like you said like to keep talking about it but there are some like myself find it hard to discuss the case because most of this case on Casey has been said in here over and over but in different ways but still the same. Nothing is wrong for the one's that like talking about it. Casey should get a fair trial and if she don't that will be Baez's and judge Perrys fault, thats all I got to say to that >>>>>>> >>> later.
Hey little Buddie, could you expand on that?
I disagree

Houston, TX

#79866 Sep 3, 2010
Since this question was deleted I ask it again.

What is the primary evidence that Casey didn't do this?

Then we can go from there.
Ban CKC Now

Orchard Park, NY

#79867 Sep 3, 2010
webbie wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant speak for others but what ever verdict is reached will not shock me.
There are some oddities about the case and some like to discuss them.
Also will Casey be able to get a fair trial makes for good discussion
That's a good an honest answer Web.

The "fair trial" though, is a non issue and, really, just a lame excuse from the supporters.

How many other broke, deadbeat, loser, 22 year old's get a, what should be, multi- million dollar "dream team" of lawyers and experts working their case for free?

If Casey get's LWOP and complained to the other inmates, who had no choice but to use a public defender, who was handling 40 other cases at the same time, that she didn't get a "fair trial"..she would have her face smashed in. Period.

The defense fought the gag order and won. Casey is being charged with murder in Florida. Florida believes in "Sunshine Laws"

Thems just the f*cking breaks, kiddo. But, in NO WAY does that prove that Casey won't or can't get a "fair trial".

Perry will make damn sure Casey get's her "fair trial". No matter how much the idiots are going to cry about after her guilty conviction.

“My weener was shot off in WWII”

Since: Aug 10

San Francisco, CA

#79868 Sep 3, 2010
271 willkickyerass wrote:
<quoted text>
law enforcement said she died sometime BETWEEN june SIXTEENTH and june TWENTY SEVENTH.
the defense is set to depose 35 members of law enforcement - to see if they've narrowed that down to june FIFTEENTH - to see how many are important to the state's case.(i.e. june 15th death)
any wagers? i say ZERO.
Are you their poolboy?

;_)
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#79869 Sep 3, 2010
Hans Gaybruck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey little Buddie, could you expand on that?
NO , you finish it for me.
A N II

North Wilkesboro, NC

#79870 Sep 3, 2010
shine on wrote:
<quoted text>
tough questions
i wouldn't have the slightest clue how to answer
i use shovels and other tools often and would never need to google "shovel"
unless looking to buy new tools, then i'd pull up Ace Hardware or Home Depot but not google the word "shovel"
only casey knows why she did that computer search
it'd be interesting to hear what she had to say if asked that question but doubtful that she would be truthful with her answer
that's the problem with being a known liar,
even if she spoke the truth no one can believe her
Two days after the shovel search, casey went to two sites instructing how to delete and/or hide history.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#79871 Sep 3, 2010
lena wrote:
There is no evidence that a nanny existed.
Anyone that is a grandparent serving on the jury is going to wonder why the grandparents had no contact with a nanny, had never seen the nanny, did not know anyone that saw or knew the nanny, had never spoken with the nanny on the phone, had never picked up Caylee at the nanny's home, had never seen a pic of the nanny is Casey's vast photo collection.
I have contact numbers for all my grandkid's schools, know the names of their teachers, knew all the staff at the daycare that they went to, picked them up from school, daycare, nursery school over the years. I have contact numbers for all their grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins. I have gone to the schools when the parents were working and picked up sick kids, took them things that they forgot or needed, visited the nursery school and daycare. I have been called many times over the years regarding my grandchildren. Schedules change, children get sick, parents have to work over, there is no way that anyone is going to believe that there was a nanny and C and G never once had any contact with this lady. None of Casey's friends ever had contact with the lady. No one at Sawgrass ever came forward with info about this nanny. There was no nanny.
Yes but Cindy has the box of hair color and the flat iron, oh and the air matress and her number in her phonebook, surely she exists, lmao!!!!
A N II

North Wilkesboro, NC

#79872 Sep 3, 2010
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
6-24
10:30 am George finds shed broken into, gas cans gone.
He files a report with OCSO that someone broke into his shed.
11:20 am Casey calls Gentiva, 6 minute duration
12:40 pm Casey sends a Facebook message to TB stating she has not been living at her

parents' home in 9 days and references "drama".
1:19 pm Jesse G calls Casey 12 minute duration.
This is the phone call JG originally stated he thought he heard Caylee in the background, but has since told LE he thinks he mixed this phone call up with a call on 16th.
***2:15 pm Casey calls AH, TWENTY THREE (23) min. duration.******

2:48 pm Casey attempts to call Gentiva.
2:49 pm Casey attempts to call CA's cell
2:49 pm Casey attempts to call CA's cell (25 seconds after last call)
2:49 pm Casey attempts to call CA's cell (16 seconds after last call)
2:50 pm Casey calls CA's cell, 1 minute duration
2:55 pm Casey attempts to call Tony L
2:59 pm Casey calls AH, 13 minute duration
3:12 pm Casey calls Jesse G, 2 minute duration
3:15 pm Cindy A calls Casey, 4 minute duration
3:20 pm Casey attempts to call Tony L
5:25 pm Casey calls Cindy A's cell, 10 minute duration
5:36 pm Casey attempts to call Mark

Hawkins
7:05 pm Anthony home attempts to call Casey
7:06 pm Casey calls Anthony home, 12 minute duration
11:00 pm Tony L calls Casey, 3 minute duration
11:05 pm Tony L calls Casey, 16 minute duration
11:52 pm Tony L calls Casey, 9 minute duration
Casey tells Cindy A that Zani's sister (Samantha?) and mother (Gloria) drive to Tampa to visit Zani in the hospital.
Casey tells Cindy A that she drove to Orlando to get insurance papers for Zani.
GA states that at 2:25 pm Casey shows up at Anthony house.(This is not possible, if you look at the phone rec
above.)*******
Geo. claims she only has 10 minutes to get clothes and get back to work for an event.
George say he asks about Caylee. George says, Casey says she is with Zani.
Then George says, the gas can encounter occurs.
You always cut through the BS. Thanks for your insight.
I disagree

Houston, TX

#79873 Sep 3, 2010
webbie wrote:
<quoted text>

What is so wrong with Caylee,s family wanting their grand daughter found alive?
What is so wrong?!?!?!?!?

Let's start with all of Casey's lies. A live Caylee depends on Casey telling the truth. Let's move on to no one saw the little child alive since June 15th. Let's take a quick detour. What about the cadaver dogs and coffin flies!?!?!?!?!?

Let's end up with a dead smell stated by at least 5 people.

What is so wrong you ask? The attempt to free a murderer at the expense of a little defenseless child is what's wrong webster.
A N II

North Wilkesboro, NC

#79874 Sep 3, 2010
<quoted text>
the defense is set to depose 35 members of law enforcement - to see if t
hey've narrowed that down to june FIFTEENTH - to see how many are important to the state's case.(i.e. june 15th death)
any wagers? i say ZERO.
The elevated levels of chloroform in casey's trunk indicate one of two things. Either Caylee was chloroformed in the trunk or she suffocated in the trunk. Your claim that the Anthonys didn't use chlorine only supported my argument.
I disagree

Houston, TX

#79876 Sep 3, 2010
<quoted text>

It was probably full of pizz from those urban hillbillies.
A N II

North Wilkesboro, NC

#79877 Sep 3, 2010
Monika R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, An. You're probably right. Just something dancing around in my head. Hope it doesn't step on any toes -- there's a lot of people up there.
Dance away. I think casey and most of her family are sociopaths and they are generally above average intelligence. Maybe I underestimate her deviant behavior.
Lena

Orgas, WV

#79878 Sep 3, 2010
I know that I live in a smaller more rural area but I don't think that the role of babysitter/nanny is that different in another state.

As a babysitter, I always attended the birthday parties for the children that I watched. I have gone to family weddings, reunions, pre school graduations. I have invited the kids and their parents to my home for a cookout or picnic. I still have contact with the kids who are now adults. I have gone to weddings, baby showers. I was a trusted friend. People choose sitters that they trust. They become friends. The kids grandparents knew me. They would pick up the children at times. The aunts and uncles of the children knew me.

No one has ever seen the nanny, did not include her in family functions, never invited her to dinner, never visited her home, did not know her family. This nanny story just does not make sense in any way.

“kingbird”

Level 4

in my yard

#79879 Sep 3, 2010
TGCSDWD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon! In spite of the poster who feels the need to use my board name today, I'm glad to see some case talk on the board instead of the usual attention drama mama. Maybe sleeping it off did wonders. lol
Your last paragraph, yes, interesting when those results are known, but I'm also very interested in the Entomology, as I believe that will be the strongest evidence against Casey as the bugs speak for Caylee. I think that will be the highlight of the entire trial, sad as the results will be for little Caylee.
I too think the entomology evidence will be pivotal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,101,554
What life is like for Casey Anthony 17 min Children should b... 193
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 18 min T-REX 25,785
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min litesong 46,382
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 41 min marce-encore 37
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 2 hr what self made man 2,124
Florida ranks third in the nation for hate grou... (Feb '09) 2 hr groovygroovy 362
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 20 hr Liz Spector 17,645
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••