Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#79886 Sep 3, 2010
jemmack wrote:
<quoted text>
The two of you are email buddies? Stsherange, Suzy always claimed she didn't know you.
She didn't. We met here thanks to all who insisted we were the same person. Wlhen Topix added pm as a fetter I sent her a note. She left Topix so we exchanged email addresses. Sometime when I am in that area I would like to meet her for lunch.
Tommycat

Saint Petersburg, FL

#79887 Sep 3, 2010
Well I must be on the road to recovery from this rotten cold I walked the trash out last night and have now fluffed and folded towels left in the driver for two weeks. Leaving thing undone for someone like me(OCD)is almost as bad as having a rotten cold. Next I'll try cleaning both bathrooms and changing the bed.

Sorry O/T but I'm so glad to be feeling almost human again.
Ban CKC Now

Orchard Park, NY

#79888 Sep 3, 2010
271 willkickyerass wrote:
<quoted text>
how did she do that when there was a constant law enforcement presence - guarding the car and house?
p.s. it was ocso who initially did the computer forensics. later, some dude from canada, did more.
canada dude concluded the data was deleted sometime just prior to the forensic extraction. he didn't assign a time & date value.
other people were on the computer.
jesse grund is admittedly one of them.

"the burden is on the state to prove no one else could have."
----------

"The State is NOT required to rebut conclusively every possible variation of events that could be inferred from the
evidence.

Rather, it is the State's obligation to introduce competent substantial evidence that is inconsistent with the defendant's theory of events".

Perry v. State. State v. Law, 559 So. 2d 187, 189 (Fla. 1989)"

----------

lmao@you
Maddy

Fullerton, CA

#79889 Sep 3, 2010
<quoted text>
linda drane burdick is the person who claimed caylee died on june 15th.
law enforcement said she died sometime BETWEEN june SIXTEENTH and june TWENTY SEVENTH.
the defense is set to depose 35 members of law enforcement - to see if they've narrowed that down to june FIFTEENTH - to see how many are important to the state's case.(i.e. june 15th death)
any wagers? i say ZERO.
btw: the anthony's didn't use chlorinating chemicals in their pool.
Really ? Then perhaps Caylee died from Bacteria Poisoniing, pictures of Caylee in the pool show NO signs of Alea growing so your knowledge of swimming pool maintenance seems to be very limited.If chloriine isn't added to our pool on a regular basis it will create an imablance in the PH level. Water will become murky and have a salty taste. If you are a pool owner I suggest you do a little research.

Sanitize your swimming pool with chemical chlorine(cl), which is dissolved into your swimming pool water and combines with bacteria and other organics in the water on a molecular level to kill these harmful contaminants. Once chlorine combines with the bacteria and organics in the swimming pool water, the chlorine becomes inactive and no longer works to sanitize your pool. The combined chlorine and organic contaminants are burned off by a weekly shock treatment, and removed from the water by the pool filter system and then some.
T-REX

Hayward, CA

#79890 Sep 3, 2010
A N II wrote:
<quoted text>
You always cut through the BS. Thanks for your insight.
Sweet is right and if she saw through that,I`m sure the Le`s did also, however cant say the same for the Scream Team,they are to worried about the way they look in front of Camera`s
Maddy

Fullerton, CA

#79891 Sep 3, 2010
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Grund must have had nothing to hide---he took a Lie detector test and passed
Unlike KC !!!
Tommycat

Saint Petersburg, FL

#79892 Sep 3, 2010
Monika R wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rexy.
Many people have expressed your opinion about Casey's punishment. I disagree, however. I don't think Casey would be affected in the slightest by constant reminders of her baby. I believe that once Casey discarded Caylee, she didn't give her another thought. At least not until police got involved, & when the baby's tiny remains were found. But even so, I think Caylee is just something in the abstract for her lawyers to deal with.
ITA an excellent description of what KC shows she feels,absolutely no remorse for the death of Caylee. It's all about KC!
T-REX

Hayward, CA

#79893 Sep 3, 2010
<quoted text>
the strongest evidence proving she didn't do it - is the lack of evidence proving that she did.
under our system, that gets a not guilty verdict.
see judge beth harlan's take on it in florida vs. joseph nobles.
Well the odds are astronomical that the evidence will prove she did. Almost 30,000 pages of documents to prove that she did.
Defence is still trying to find one piece of evidence to show she didnt.
I disagree

Houston, TX

#79894 Sep 3, 2010
Lena wrote:
I know that I live in a smaller more rural area but I don't think that the role of babysitter/nanny is that different in another state.
As a babysitter, I always attended the birthday parties for the children that I watched. I have gone to family weddings, reunions, pre school graduations. I have invited the kids and their parents to my home for a cookout or picnic. I still have contact with the kids who are now adults. I have gone to weddings, baby showers. I was a trusted friend. People choose sitters that they trust. They become friends. The kids grandparents knew me. They would pick up the children at times. The aunts and uncles of the children knew me.
No one has ever seen the nanny, did not include her in family functions, never invited her to dinner, never visited her home, did not know her family. This nanny story just does not make sense in any way.
Common sense stuff Lena. Let's forget about what happened on June 15th or later. Let's focus on June 15th and before. Here is where your common sense comes into play and the lack of common sense among the nutters.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF THIS NANNY? Not only pictures but phone records and pay stubs? Casey didn't even have a job. So that means Cindy had to pay the nanny. Oh wait, the nanny worked for free! That explains no pay stubs I guess.

Come on nutters! What damn rich nanny works for free? I wouldn't even hire him or her because it would bug me that a rich person wants to watch my kid for free. A person like that sounds like a pedo or lunatic.
TGCSDWD

AOL

#79895 Sep 3, 2010
<quoted text>
the strongest evidence proving she didn't do it - is the lack of evidence proving that she did.
You make this statement as though you know everything the state has as evidence, even though it has been pointed out time and time again the list that has not yet been released.

Wait until you find out the DNA results from the bug tests. You won't like the result, so be prepared ahead of time. You also won't be able to combat the evidence with your usual bullshit, not that you've been the least bit successful at that either. You haven't.
Hal

Cherry Hill, NJ

#79896 Sep 3, 2010
<quoted text>
Stop with the twisting Ollie. Very good speech but not in this situation . Under our system it's what the jury thinks and has final say. Something you should relize, each case is different so stop with the case lawas ok, Perry will do that, he doesn't need a wanna be lawyer on topix posting Florida vs. Joesph Nobles, get over yourself !!!!!! p.s. theres plenty of evidence but you 'll twist it around in here like you do everyday with your kid game and lies.
T-REX

Hayward, CA

#79897 Sep 3, 2010
Monika R wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Rexy.
Many people have expressed your opinion about Casey's punishment. I disagree, however. I don't think Casey would be affected in the slightest by constant reminders of her baby. I believe that once Casey discarded Caylee, she didn't give her another thought. At least not until police got involved, & when the baby's tiny remains were found. But even so, I think Caylee is just something in the abstract for her lawyers to deal with.
Good Morning Monika, I am quite sure you are right.out of sight out of mind
Tommycat

Saint Petersburg, FL

#79898 Sep 3, 2010
Another name 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought casey's trunk was the sitter. How did the trunk drown Caylee? For your theory to ring true, it was cindy who admittedly took Caylee swimming on June 15, on the date you claim she died.
No I don't think the trunk was the sitter. It's to hot here to leave anything in a car and surely not the trunk. I think Caylee was with KC no matter where KC was including the bed of her latest male companion.
A N II

Bronx, NY

#79899 Sep 3, 2010
<quoted text>
how did she do that when there was a constant law enforcement presence - guarding the car and house?
p.s. it was ocso who initially did the computer forensics. later, some dude from canada, did more.
canada dude concluded the data was
deleted sometime just prior to the forensic extraction. he didn't assign a time & date value.
other people were on the computer.
jesse grund is admittedly one of them.
casey was instructed or volunteered to get and print off some photographs of Caylee for the investigation. The following day both of their computers were in LE's possession. All the data was copied and returned to the Anthony BEFORE anyone else had access to them. Remember this occurred at 4:30 am, not any other time. The FBI also determined who used the computer each time it was used. Computer "savvy" casey used password protected access. These searches were compared to work schedules AND cell phone pings.
I disagree

Houston, TX

#79900 Sep 3, 2010
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Days....we can pretty much cancel out 90% of all the evidence. The prosecution has evidence she did it and the defense has evidence she didn't. In other words, 90% of the evidence can be countered with experts on both sides.

What can't be countered is WHY Casey never called 911. After she was arrested then there was no reason to NOT come clean at that point. Her face was all over nation news. Makes sense her daughter was MORE in danger at that point.

What can't be countered is Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive. Unless she shifts blame to someone else. And if she shifts blame, then Casey thinks her daughter is dead right? So why does Cindy think her grandaughter is still alive if her own daughter thinks she is dead?

What can't be countered is all of Casey's lies. She must ADMIT she is a liar on day one.

So her cred is damaged from day one Days.
271 willkickyerass

United States

#79901 Sep 3, 2010
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
1:19 pm Jesse G calls Casey 12 minute duration.
This is the phone call JG originally stated he thought he heard Caylee in the background, but has since told LE he thinks he mixed this phone call up with a call on 16th.
just HOW did jg mix up the 24th & 16th - hearing caylee in the background - if caylee died on the 15th?????

he didn't talk to casey on the 15th.

linda said caylee died on june 15th!!

how did jg hear a dead child.... the day AFTER she died?

since the state don't release incriminating evidence to the public, jg's statement must be exculpatory.
Tommycat

Saint Petersburg, FL

#79902 Sep 3, 2010
<quoted text>
For the 10 millionth time YOU DO NOT KNOW what evidence the state has period! You won't know until trial(if there is one). What part of that don't you understand? It's the law of the land,no evidence proving a defendant guilty can be released to the public! Not until trial. EVER!
271 willkickyerass

United States

#79903 Sep 3, 2010
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Grund must have had nothing to hide---he took a Lie detector test and passed
i wonder why they asked him to take one so late into their investigation?
T-REX

Hayward, CA

#79904 Sep 3, 2010
We have all stated our opinions of the Anthonys,some good and some bad,we have all stated
At some point our hatered also for them,mainly thier actions.I have done this also.

In the long run,its the Anthonys who will suffer.
Your memory is one of the greatest things,you can instantly remember a peron or event and can visualise that
At some point in time the Anthonys will go through a memory spell of Casey and Caylee and this whole thing.
Thats when the Hurt wil happen,no way of getting around it.
The brain is the greatest of all computers,the hard drive cannot be erased
Lena

Orgas, WV

#79905 Sep 3, 2010
I agree with you there would be huge red flags if someone wanted to babysit my grandchild for free if they were a rich nanny.

Did'nt Casey say that the nanny came recommended by a friend and later it was found out that the friend had no knowledge of what Casey was talking about?

Lee never saw the nanny. Tony never saw the nanny. None of Casey's friends, family or anyone living at Sawgrass saw the nanny.

Zanny was supposed to have been a nanny for other children but none of the parents ever came forward. What parent would not want to help find a missing child especially when the nanny turned out to be a kidnapper?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min shinningelectr0n 1,232,792
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Mothra 53,517
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr CJ Rocker 12,565
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr CJ Rocker 17,839
two words (Jul '10) 2 hr CJ Rocker 27,261
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 97,261
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Murph 71,850
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]