CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 3,848)

Showing posts 76,941 - 76,960 of478,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
casey is guilty

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

271 willkickyerass wrote:
<quoted text>
nope!
the sitter, under this scenario.
which sitter?

Casey aka zanny?

I agree she killed her - but by drowning?...do you know more than you are letting on?

do tell all...
Another name 2

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

webbie wrote:
Casey is supposed to be a devious calculating murderer.
So she goes on line and googles a shovel then she supposedly looks up neck breaking and chloroform and lets not forget One Tree Hill.
1. No idiot would google a shovel
2. Neck breaking-In Jorans case an FBI agent said he had never had a case where neck breaking was the method used to kill a victim.
think about it
3.chloroform-Casey didnt need chloroform she could have used another sedative easily.
No need to cook a batch of chloroform to sedate her child.
4.One Tree Hill episode-She liked the show ?
duh if googling One Tree Hill is premed then the state is going to have a problem.
Why didnt she google duct tape?
Oh and she left all of this on her hard drive for the police to find.
In all of her premeditation she runs out of gas in a public parking lot and never goes back to get her car.
She could have driven it into a lake not very good at premditating is she?
You forgot that at 4:30 am. on the morning of July 16, 2008, between interviews with LE, casey deleted all those search files. The FBI labs found these files and the time that they were deleted and who deleted them. casey,(team casey and cindy) only THINK they are smarter than LE.

“kingbird”

Level 4

Since: Jul 10

in my yard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

resident wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. then Sindee and Casey could share the same cell forever.
Much better! A marriage made in hell.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Yuri wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Killer Caseys punishment should be to have to live with 271 willkickyerass for the rest of her miserable life. I ask you, would that not be punishment enough!
Whoever you are, you owe me a fresh cup of coffee and a new keyboard.

“kingbird”

Level 4

Since: Jul 10

in my yard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Ban CKC Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Tommy...
I've gone over this with that idiot Hans a million times, and he still doesn't understand why the legal standard is guilty beyond a "reasonable doubt" and not beyond all "possible" doubt.
Is it "possible" that Caylee was carried off and eaten by a pack of wild dingos? Sure. ANYTHING'S "possible". But, is that reasonable?
Is it possible that "HANS" himself kidnapped and killed Caylee? Sure. Anythings "possible". But, coupled with all the other evidence, Casey's behavior, witness and expert testimony etc...is that REASONABLE?
Not sure why so many idiots have such a hard time grasping this.
I can't figure it out either. Do we no longer teach civics classes in school?

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Monika R wrote:
<quoted text>
This may sound totally off the wall, but I've always wondered if the duct tape wasn't a statement of sorts by Casey.
Was she trying to tie Georgy to the murder? It was his duct tape after all.
Another name 2

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
nope!
I thought casey's trunk was the sitter. How did the trunk drown Caylee? For your theory to ring true, it was cindy who admittedly took Caylee swimming on June 15, on the date you claim she died.
Ban CKC Now

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
nope!
"The sitter"? More desperate "words games", eh?

You mean the "killer, kidnapping Zanny the nanny who is 25, a perfect '10'" with perfect teeth, don't ya?

Now you idiots want to ignore/deny all the extraordinary and elaborate detail Casey and the Anthonys went into describing this very specific "Invis- Nanny" for the more ambiguous and cryptic..."sitter"?

lmao@ your desperation

“Tactful & Classy”

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

at all times

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Monika R wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever just agreed with me, can you tell me why? Thanks.
It wasn't me as I just came back.
But the tape could have been a message to "someone" about not seeing or talking about "something".
Another name 2

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Monika R wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I can imagine Casey thinking that someone might say her car had a bad smell that seemed to be coming out of her trunk. Casey, ever the actress, might say, "Let's open the trunk & see what's what." Lo & behold, there is garbage in the trunk. Now there's your trouble!
Hi Marmon. I don't think casey was smart enough to send a message with the duct tape although I have heard that and the T-shirt was also a message.

A lot of people have names for their cars. I think casey named her trunk "zanny", maybe her car was ZFG. Then she isn't lying then she says, I left her with zanny.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Another name 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
George told LE that he went to get the gas cans and later changed it to the wedges that he wanted. Now if George was not truthful about why he went to casey's trunk, maybe the real reason is that he smelled human decomposition. Was this the same day that casey took cindy's car and George chased her?
6-24

10:30 am George finds shed broken into, gas cans gone.
He files a report with OCSO that someone broke into his shed.
11:20 am Casey calls Gentiva, 6 minute duration
12:40 pm Casey sends a Facebook message to TB stating she has not been living at her parents' home in 9 days and references "drama".
1:19 pm Jesse G calls Casey 12 minute duration.
This is the phone call JG originally stated he thought he heard Caylee in the background, but has since told LE he thinks he mixed this phone call up with a call on 16th.

***2:15 pm Casey calls AH, TWENTY THREE (23) min. duration.******

2:48 pm Casey attempts to call Gentiva.
2:49 pm Casey attempts to call CA's cell
2:49 pm Casey attempts to call CA's cell (25 seconds after last call)
2:49 pm Casey attempts to call CA's cell (16 seconds after last call)
2:50 pm Casey calls CA's cell, 1 minute duration
2:55 pm Casey attempts to call Tony L
2:59 pm Casey calls AH, 13 minute duration
3:12 pm Casey calls Jesse G, 2 minute duration
3:15 pm Cindy A calls Casey, 4 minute duration
3:20 pm Casey attempts to call Tony L
5:25 pm Casey calls Cindy A's cell, 10 minute duration
5:36 pm Casey attempts to call Mark Hawkins
7:05 pm Anthony home attempts to call Casey
7:06 pm Casey calls Anthony home, 12 minute duration
11:00 pm Tony L calls Casey, 3 minute duration
11:05 pm Tony L calls Casey, 16 minute duration
11:52 pm Tony L calls Casey, 9 minute duration

Casey tells Cindy A that Zani's sister (Samantha?) and mother (Gloria) drive to Tampa to visit Zani in the hospital.
Casey tells Cindy A that she drove to Orlando to get insurance papers for Zani.

GA states that at 2:25 pm Casey shows up at Anthony house.(This is not possible, if you look at the phone records above.)*******
Geo. claims she only has 10 minutes to get clothes and get back to work for an event.
George say he asks about Caylee. George says, Casey says she is with Zani.
Then George says, the gas can encounter occurs.
Another name 2

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Tommycat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure about the KC is neat,her room was probably cleaned by Cindy! I thought I read somewhere there were several pairs of shoes and other junk in her carnot just the trunk).
Hi TC. I don't want to be disagreeable but I live with a clean freak. He would go crazy if our garage were as messy as the Anthony's. I think they are as delusional about that as everything else. The photos of Caylee's and casey's room don't look so clean either.
webbie

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Another name 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot that at 4:30 am. on the morning of July 16, 2008, between interviews with LE, casey deleted all those search files. The FBI labs found these files and the time that they were deleted and who deleted them. casey,(team casey and cindy) only THINK they are smarter than LE.
Files can be deleted but every one knows they can be brought up again with an external harddrive.
Its amazing how all of it pops up.
Ban CKC Now

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Monika R wrote:
<quoted text>
This seems to be another common misconception around these parts, that the state must disprove every single possibility in a case. If that were true, a trial would go on for years & years.
If you notice, it mostly comes from the desperate "Casey is innocent", dolts.

I have said it countless times. When Casey's guilty verdict is handed down, and they are all in "shock and disbelief", they will have only their own ignorance to blame.
webbie

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Ban CKC Now wrote:
<quoted text>
If you notice, it mostly comes from the desperate "Casey is innocent", dolts.
I have said it countless times. When Casey's guilty verdict is handed down, and they are all in "shock and disbelief", they will have only their own ignorance to blame.
I cant speak for others but what ever verdict is reached will not shock me.

There are some oddities about the case and some like to discuss them.
Also will Casey be able to get a fair trial makes for good discussion
shine on

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

webbie wrote:
Casey is supposed to be a devious calculating murderer.
So she goes on line and googles a shovel then she supposedly looks up neck breaking and chloroform and lets not forget One Tree Hill.
1. No idiot would google a shovel
2. Neck breaking-In Jorans case an FBI agent said he had never had a case where neck breaking was the method used to kill a victim.
think about it
3.chloroform-Casey didnt need chloroform she could have used another sedative easily.
No need to cook a batch of chloroform to sedate her child.
4.One Tree Hill episode-She liked the show ?
duh if googling One Tree Hill is premed then the state is going to have a problem.
Why didnt she google duct tape?
Oh and she left all of this on her hard drive for the police to find.
In all of her premeditation she runs out of gas in a public parking lot and never goes back to get her car.
She could have driven it into a lake not very good at premditating is she?
i don't see anyone claiming casey to be all that bright

most criminals are very smart though
and they still screw up or do something stupid to get themselves caught
Yuri

Marathon, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Another name 2 wrote:
Tony Lazarro had over a two hour conversation with casey on the morning of July 16. Have we seen any discussion of that interview? In Tony's LE interview, they alluded to facts that we not discussed on the record. They knew for example about Tony's contacts with his family. They set Tony up to record his meeting with Lee. Those details have not been released anywhere. Yet some posters think that everything Tony has said is public?? or Annie? or Amy? or Ricardo? Tip of the iceberg!
Just like cindy and co. saying there is no evidence against casey. The fiber evidence analysis has not been released. The animal hair analysis has not been released. Has LE found and examined the Anthony's discarded washer?
The drain in the garage was checked I'm sure, as well as the exhaust on the dryer. Haven't heard anything about that either. Makes you wonder if there's vast amounts of incriminating evidence that we don't know about.. Wonder how Ms. Buchanan is sleeping at night? There is much more to that story than meets the eye-witness news.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Cincinnati

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Monika R wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't figure it out either. Do we no longer teach civics classes in school?
Personally I think they know the truth, but the nuts have an agenda and that is why they are here spouting this trash for 2 years.. It must wear heavily on them at times because that is when the foul language comes out...It must be hard to spout lies and drivel for 2 long years and know that there is still months of it to go....Should pray for them to fess up and stop the BS and rejoin the human race...
webbie

Nixa, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

shine on wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't see anyone claiming casey to be all that bright
most criminals are very smart though
and they still screw up or do something stupid to get themselves caught
True a few mistakes and couple of coincidences I can understand.

But not coincidence after coincidence and a zillion mistakes.

Im not into conspiracy theories but it makes one wonder.

I asked a question as to what plotting deviate mother would google a shovel and then thought of another question.
who would google a shovel then go to the neighbors to borrow one if they had premeditated to kill their child for months?
shine on

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

webbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Files can be deleted but every one knows they can be brought up again with an external harddrive.
Its amazing how all of it pops up.
it is amazing how not one single person of an entire family can tell the truth And it is amazing how they believe they are smarter than LE

it is amazing how some people believe the anthony bull
And it is amazing how many people's lives have been affected by the whole travesty created by the anthony's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,941 - 76,960 of478,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,033,100
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min DonPanic 42,916
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 45 min Panamaed 2,611
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 46 min King George 95,786
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 877
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 8,923
One Word (Jul '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,738
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr LizW 17,323
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••