CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 20,741)

Showing posts 414,801 - 414,820 of478,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bella of the Beaches

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

BOO HOO BOBO wrote:
Yawning Muchly it's 9.09pm here.
Guess most of you honest moral people are already tucked into bed with your toes pointing heavenward.
Have a peaceful repose and be safe.
I just ordered a new book on my Kindle so will
head out from this den of iniquity gamblers room,
put on a few Pavarotti CD's and kick back and read.
Hope to see you all posting here again tomorrow along with the blood sucking vultures - without there would be no entertainment.
TTFN
A long day hete too Boo. Goodnight.
Bella of the Beaches

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

BOO HOO BOBO wrote:
Yawning Muchly it's 9.09pm here.
Guess most of you honest moral people are already tucked into bed with your toes pointing heavenward.
Have a peaceful repose and be safe.
I just ordered a new book on my Kindle so will
head out from this den of iniquity gamblers room,
put on a few Pavarotti CD's and kick back and read.
Hope to see you all posting here again tomorrow along with the blood sucking vultures - without there would be no entertainment.
TTFN
Long day here too Boo. Goodnight.
Bella of the Beaches

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
and both of them FAILED the first time! And no comment on the second one!
wow
Because the detectors caught on fire during administration!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
and both of them FAILED the first time! And no comment on the second one!
wow
Why would they agree to a polygraph in Mark NeJame's office and refuse one by the FBI?

That makes NO sense.

Inconclusive does not mean "fail".
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they agree to a polygraph in Mark NeJame's office and refuse one by the FBI?
That makes NO sense.
Mark NeJame was their defense attorney and there was the attorney-client confidential privilege he was bound by - so even if he found something wrong (which he must have as they did not pass the polygraph) he did not have to tell the results to anyone...which he has not done till date

there was no such confidentiality expected from the FBI who were investigating the disappearance and murder of Caylee - anything incriminating would have been revealed
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Bella of the Beaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the detectors caught on fire during administration!
rofl

anything the Anthonys touch catches fire - they are the devil!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Presumed Guilty
Page 107
"Why's he polygraphing his own clients." I asked.
She didn't give me an answer but then said, "I had to take another one, because the first one was inconclusive. And George did too."

<snip>

The FBI had asked the Anthonys to take a polygraph test, and they had refused. The only reason to do so would be to release the results. But they never did.

"But they never did". The FBI would not release polygraph results.

But Jose saying other FBI polygraph results were indeed released?

Or fabricated polygraph results were not released?

Jesse Grund's for instance?
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes NO sense.
'inconclusive' means they lied and the polygraph machine did not show "truth"

plus, why would Cindy tell Baez they failed - she always talks half-truths and lies

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested

Woman suing Casey Anthony accused of giving alcohol to minor.

Published On: Aug 17 2012 11:34:44 PM EDT Updated On: Aug 17 2012 11:37:58 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla.- Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman who is suing Casey Anthony for defamation was arrested in Orlando Friday night.

Police said Gonzalez is accused of giving alcohol to someone under 21. Her bond was set at $250.

Gonzalez shares a similar name as a fictitious baby sitter -- Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez -- whom Anthony initially said kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter in 2008. At Anthony's murder trial last summer, Anthony's defense claimed Caylee drowned in the family's swimming pool and, therefore, had not been abducted. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008.

Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation.

Local 6 will update this story as more information is available.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Zenaida-Gonz...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>Mark NeJame was their defense attorney and there was the attorney-client confidential privilege he was bound by - so even if he found something wrong (which he must have as they did not pass the polygraph) he did not have to tell the results to anyone...which he has not done till date
there was no such confidentiality expected from the FBI who were investigating the disappearance and murder of Caylee - anything incriminating would have been revealed
The Anthonys did not require the services of a criminal defense attorney because they were not the suspects of any crime. The only service he appeared to render was arranging media appearances.

What attorney-client privilege are you referring to?
Bella of the Beaches

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested for providing booze to someone under 21. She's in Casey's old house. I'm sure Morgan will bail her out.

Offender Name: ZENAIDA GONZALEZ
Offender ID:12030413
Dateee of Birth:10/01/1970
Race: White
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender:ORANGE COUNTY JAIL

Race listed as white. She's hispanic. Casey said so.
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anthonys did not require the services of a criminal defense attorney because they were not the suspects of any crime. The only service he appeared to render was arranging media appearances.
What attorney-client privilege are you referring to?
has your mind finally blown up?

The Anthonys have had a criminal defense attorney for years - first it was NeJame, then Brad Conway and now Lippman

why they needed a defense attorney from that early on shows that they DID have something to hide

they still do as they STILL have a defense attorney
Bella of the Beaches

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
rofl
anything the Anthonys touch catches fire - they are the devil!
Cindy Anthony is the worst person to rewrite the definition of lie detector result 'inconclusive'.
I used to feel sorry for Baez for having to sit through Cindy's lie filled monologues. But according to everyone's book snippets, Baez made himself Cindy's whipping boy. What an idiot making himself so convenient to her.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

THEN:

"Zenaida Gonzalez shows off her new look. Photo courtesy of Matt Morgan"

April 3, 2012

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
NOW:

August 17, 2012

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Caylee Anthony – The Money Trail (part 4)
Posted on April 28th, 2009 by Simon Barrett
<snip>

Let me tell you a story. Lets say someone was selling raffle tickets at $25 each. The prize was an exotic sports car, actually lets say there was a plan to offer three different drawings. The problem is… no one has been verified as winning. That company was Skyview Exotic Cars. The owner of this company is Peter (Pedro) Benevides.
Oh, and the best part about this is that a portion of the proceeds were supposedly going to charity. In fact the tickets actually mention the Never Lose Hope Foundation.
The car (if it exists) was going to be coming from Peter Benevides’ stable. He has quite the stable of exotic cars. Check out the ones he has for rent.

Mentioning the name Peter Benevides seems to be a real conversation killer. Several folks that I know quite well headed for the hills at the mention of the name. Benevides is so hot, people melt. Rumors are wonderful things, I’ll share what I have been told, his folks pack heat, and you basically do not want to mess with Mr Benevides.
<snip>

I will add a new element, why would Mark NeJame be involved? NeJame is a class act, he has a great resume. Why would he want to play in this sand box? That is another story.

http://www.bloggernews.net/120671
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

The Never Lose Hope Foundation refers Cindy and George to Mark NeJame AND pays him $5,000 to represent the Anthonys AND they are also involved with a money making scheme fronted by Peter Benevides who also puts up the reward money for finding an alive Caylee. Later, Mark neJame loses hope, so never say never.

When Roy Kronk finds a dead Caylee, Mark NeJame pays him $5,000 because he was not eligible for a reward, and basically says to the grieving grandparents "See, I was right. Told you so!"

Odd.
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
THEN:
April 3, 2012
NOW:
August 17, 2012
whats the point in writing all this about Zenaida Gonzales?
Probably just gives you some kind of weird satisfaction and glee..

but do note that all this has NOTHING to do with Zenaida and her children being harmed because of Casey Anthony's diabolic lies
Bella of the Beaches

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
THEN:
April 3, 2012
NOW:
August 17, 2012
You're so jealous of her!
ATF was the arresting agency. Can you figure out where this non criminal incident took place? I'll check back in 24 hours and you can tell me.
I thought you'd own a scanner.
The neighbors do!
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
The Never Lose Hope Foundation refers Cindy and George to Mark NeJame AND pays him $5,000 to represent the Anthonys AND they are also involved with a money making scheme fronted by Peter Benevides who also puts up the reward money for finding an alive Caylee. Later, Mark neJame loses hope, so never say never.
When Roy Kronk finds a dead Caylee, Mark NeJame pays him $5,000 because he was not eligible for a reward, and basically says to the grieving grandparents "See, I was right. Told you so!"
Odd.
what's odd about it?

The Anthonys have always turned to embezzlers and criminals from the very beginning - people just like them

no wonder Mark NeJame walked out
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
has your mind finally blown up?
The Anthonys have had a criminal defense attorney for years - first it was NeJame, then Brad Conway and now Lippman
why they needed a defense attorney from that early on shows that they DID have something to hide
they still do as they STILL have a defense attorney
No, someone from the Never Lose Hope Foundation brought the Anthonys to Mark NeJame.

Unless your insinuating it's the practice of missing children organizations to pay for legal representation by a criminal defense attorney for relatives "who have something to hide".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 414,801 - 414,820 of478,245
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,033,835
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 22 min rubygoober 2,381
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 24 min rubygoober 16,917
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 27 min Sami 95,808
two words (Jul '10) 35 min rubygoober 26,737
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 36 min kiss me Kate 1,824
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 37 min rubygoober 11,794
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••