INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

#444457 Aug 18, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just move to Boise Id?
Nope. Not even close. I am in the little town of Shelley, Idaho visiting relatives for a few days. They are working and I am enjoying the quiet.

I seem to jump between Idaho Falls and Boise at the whim of Topix.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#444458 Aug 18, 2012
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> I dont matter what name you use, you always MAKE UP a personal illustration to prove your lying.
( Whoops I meant not, wink! wink! LOL )
Indeed, adults playing children's "peekaboo-I-see-you" games on the internet.

How retarded!

Of course POEsy will now deny your allegations.

Isn't that how the game is played?
delusions of grundeur

United States

#444459 Aug 18, 2012
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Conflict of Interest ring a bell?
if mark nejame can do it........
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

#444460 Aug 18, 2012
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> I dont matter what name you use, you always MAKE UP a personal illustration to prove your lying.
Why would I need to lie about hiring an attorney?

Why don't you just peruse the listings for attorneys in your area and see how many restrict their practice to nothing but Criminal Defense? Or maybe you could call a few of their offices on Monday and ask what types of cases they take?

Most do a lot of different things to fill in between cases that take more time. At least in my experience. Even Mark NeJame lists his as: PRACTICE AREAS: Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Commercial/Civil Litigation, Immigration.

Hardly just Criminal defense.
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

#444461 Aug 18, 2012
cindLee wrote:
Maybe if you lived a bit and stopped harassing posters on-line you would have some real life experiences that would back up your views of things.
delusions of grundeur

United States

#444462 Aug 18, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anthonys technically did not hire Mark NeJame.
He was paid $5,000 from the Never Lose Hope Foundation, to do what, we don't know.
I don't recall even one televised event where he stood by their side.
he gave a presser with george the day george testified before the grand jury.
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

#444463 Aug 18, 2012
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Go ahead no one is stopping you from sending it Poe
Why would I send it to Poe?

Maybe I just will do that. Do you have his email address? You seem to like to "investigate" and know information about others that isn't generally known. Oh, most of it is lies and if I wanted an email I would want the real one. Never mind.
delusions of grundeur

United States

#444464 Aug 18, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the police files, in July, 2008 the person Yuri Melcih contacted through the cellphone number on the signin sheet at Sawgrass identified herself as Zenaida Gonzalez and her age was already over 40.
So four years later she cannot be 41.
she can if you're stuck in time!!
delusions of grundeur

United States

#444465 Aug 18, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How would "we" know?
"We" do not even know what the lawsuit was regarding.
in other words........."no".

no, you don't know if the judge granted the motion to dismiss the case of nejame vs. topix llc.

thanks.
Red Rudy

Brooklet, GA

#444466 Aug 18, 2012
Couldn't help but take note of this ZG from Queens,NY. Poor lady. From the script? Could she of been someones nanny long ago..like 50 yrs ago? Wonder if she was a 10 when she was 20 something.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/18087797/elderly...
delusions of grundeur

United States

#444467 Aug 18, 2012
LizW wrote:
In other words it was one of those sting operations.
I can't believe they just don't issue appearance tickets and fine the store as well.
She probably glanced at a 1991 birthday and didn't bother looking at the month. Hardly a offense worth making headlines over.<quoted text>
will mr. lamar drop the case......prosecute it.......or leave it on his desk until january?

iirc, morgan & morgan donated $11k to elect lawson lamar's campaign to defeat jeff ashton.

it will be interesting to see what the SAO9 decides.

wesh.com

"This was a routine compliance check that our agents perform on a regular basis at the Department's licensed establishments.

The case will be provided to the local state attorney's office for prosecution," Division spokeswoman Sandi Poreda said in a statement to WESH 2 News."
delusions of grundeur

United States

#444468 Aug 18, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I am looking forward to Casey's appeal being granted to retry her on the lying charges.
I can't wait for Melich to get on the stand and tell everyone about his visit to Sawgrass, finding the signin card with a cellphone number on it, then calling up "Zenaida Gonzalez" who declares "Nope, I never hear of Casey Anthony". That occurred sometime after another officer used Casey's cellphone to call everyone in the middle of the night "Excuse me, but have you seen Caylee Anthony by chance? She's been missing for 31 days."
Then largely on the basis of those phonecalls to strangers, Casey was arrested.
I think the public might have forgotten how poorly written this case was from the get-go.
yeah......george's friend jeff should be in office by then.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#444469 Aug 18, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anthonys technically did not hire Mark NeJame.
He was paid $5,000 from the Never Lose Hope Foundation, to do what, we don't know.
I don't recall even one televised event where he stood by their side.

October 14, 2008

Mark NeJame:

"George Anthony is here today to do, really, the INCOMPREHENSIBLE, and that is to testify, truthfully, before a Grand Jury considering their investigation and their consideration of homicide charges against his daughter.

Considering his beloved granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

I'm sure the enormity of that, doesn't escape anybody. And respectfully we ask that you all be compassionate and understanding as George is getting ready to do the UNIMAGINABLE."

George Anthony:

"This is, ah, going to be very hard for me to do. My focus is always on my granddaughter, it always will be. I love my daughter, I love my wife, I love my son. I want everyone to have a prayer for all of us today,'specially for my granddaughter. If someone could take a moment out at 11:00 o'clock this morning and at 11:00 tonight, and just pray for her, that's all I'm asking for."

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#444470 Aug 18, 2012
delusions of grundeur wrote:
<quoted text>
will mr. lamar drop the case......prosecute it.......or leave it on his desk until january?
iirc, morgan & morgan donated $11k to elect lawson lamar's campaign to defeat jeff ashton.
wesh.com
"This was a routine compliance check that our agents perform on a regular basis at the Department's licensed establishments.
The case will be provided to the local state attorney's office for prosecution," Division spokeswoman Sandi Poreda said in a statement to WESH 2 News."
How come your location says 'United Snakes' & not a city?

Did you win big at Hollywood, Mr Moneybags?

Level 7

Location hidden

#444471 Aug 18, 2012
delusions of grundeur wrote:
<quoted text>
wesh.com
Second offense, same charge.

Didn't both candidates say during the campaign that they were tough on crime?

Imagine the fodder this will give to Mr. Greene if this ridiculous civil suit proceeds.

Level 7

Location hidden

#444472 Aug 18, 2012
Ms DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> "Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation"
Um, Mr. Morgan, your client defames her own character.
Always has, always will.
The irony is rich.
The irony is rich.
:)
delusions of grundeur

United States

#444473 Aug 18, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Second offense, same charge.
Didn't both candidates say during the campaign that they were tough on crime?
Imagine the fodder this will give to Mr. Greene if this ridiculous civil suit proceeds.
as a matter-of-fact, both candidates did.

one placed a bigger emphasis on "conviction rates"
delusions of grundeur

United States

#444474 Aug 18, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
How come your location says 'United Snakes' & not a city?
Did you win big at Hollywood, Mr Moneybags?
because i'm bad......bad.....bad........

i'm nationwide.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#444475 Aug 18, 2012
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =z7N8pDbmaqEXX
October 14, 2008
Mark NeJame:
"George Anthony is here today to do, really, the INCOMPREHENSIBLE, and that is to testify, truthfully, before a Grand Jury considering their investigation and their consideration of homicide charges against his daughter.
Considering his beloved granddaughter, Caylee Marie.
I'm sure the enormity of that, doesn't escape anybody. And respectfully we ask that you all be compassionate and understanding as George is getting ready to do the UNIMAGINABLE."
George Anthony:
"This is, ah, going to be very hard for me to do. My focus is always on my granddaughter, it always will be. I love my daughter, I love my wife, I love my son. I want everyone to have a prayer for all of us today,'specially for my granddaughter. If someone could take a moment out at 11:00 o'clock this morning and at 11:00 tonight, and just pray for her, that's all I'm asking for."
Thank you -- I never watched this one.

What a stupid interview. From that the public was led to believe Casey was indicted on George's testimony alone and probably didn't release there were five others who also testified, until they read either Jeff Asthon's or Jose Baez's book.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#444476 Aug 18, 2012
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Go ahead no one is stopping you from sending it Poe
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I send it to Poe?
Maybe I just will do that. Do you have his email address? You seem to like to "investigate" and know information about others that isn't generally known. Oh, most of it is lies and if I wanted an email I would want the real one. Never mind.
Poe Your reading comprehensions suck, your have really lost it over the past year. Reread your post that I replies to. Dumb butt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TSM 1,154,361
T-Rex Does the State have a Dummy 18 min H A N S 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 40 min Murph 70,615
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fair Game 49,240
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,324
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Miles 17,709
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,664
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]