Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

delusions of grundeur wrote:
<quoted text>
it isn't even newsworthy.
just think........
if caylee's warriors never started that paypal "fund" to get zenaida to come forward and sue casey -- zenaida's mugshot wouldn't be plastered on the front page of every newspaper today.
the warriors owe zenaida an apology!
I am looking forward to Casey's appeal being granted to retry her on the lying charges.

I can't wait for Melich to get on the stand and tell everyone about his visit to Sawgrass, finding the signin card with a cellphone number on it, then calling up "Zenaida Gonzalez" who declares "Nope, I never hear of Casey Anthony". That occurred sometime after another officer used Casey's cellphone to call everyone in the middle of the night "Excuse me, but have you seen Caylee Anthony by chance? She's been missing for 31 days."

Then largely on the basis of those phonecalls to strangers, Casey was arrested.

I think the public might have forgotten how poorly written this case was from the get-go.
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
what's odd about it?
The Anthonys have always turned to embezzlers and criminals from the very beginning - people just like them
no wonder Mark NeJame walked out
Could you back that statement up in court?

If not it is dang libelous and shouldn't ever have been made.

Maybe someone should be sending these to the Anthony's attorney? Just like they send others to NeJame and the Grunds.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Attorneys who are qualified as Criminal Defense Attorneys also do a lot of other legal services for clients. Hiring one of those attorneys doesn't mean they are hiring them for Criminal Defense work. I recently hired an attorney to assist me with the sale of some property in another state. He often does criminal defense work but he is also very good at real estate issues. To limit oneself to only one type of work can mean a very low income for those attorneys.
It might be different in a large city but even then there are so many attorneys I can't imagine many doing only criminal defense.
The Anthonys technically did not hire Mark NeJame.

He was paid $5,000 from the Never Lose Hope Foundation, to do what, we don't know.

I don't recall even one televised event where he stood by their side.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just move to Boise Id?
Just ignore it.

More POEsy psycho games.......
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

delusions of grundeur wrote:
<quoted text>
she is innocent until proven guilty!
maybe she should hire jose baez?
he said he caters to the latino community when he isn't getting famous from fighting hard for high profile pretty white girls.
river cruz has 3 cases pending too.
Conflict of Interest ring a bell?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Nope, can't find even one pic of Mark NeJame standing by George and Cindy's side at any court hearing or media interview.

None.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

I think it's interesting how mark NeJame either directly or indorectly wheedled his way inside the cases of -

Caylee Anthony

Haleigh Cummings

Michelle Parker

George Zimmerman

and Nicole Hammond, charges later dropped against Jonathan Speegle.

"Just because people heard them arguing, it's no greater likely that she was pushed, than fell, or sat on railing toppled over drinking," said Speegle's attorney Mark Nejame.

Sources say there was a fingerprint found that is not consistent to her hoisting herself over the balcony.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/boyfriend-indic...

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/boyfriend-indic...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

In other words it was one of those sting operations.
I can't believe they just don't issue appearance tickets and fine the store as well.
She probably glanced at a 1991 birthday and didn't bother looking at the month. Hardly a offense worth making headlines over.
BOO HOO BOBO wrote:
Zenaida Gonzalez was arrested Friday night and booked into the Orange County jail around nine o'clock, she has since bonded out of jail.
The 41-year old Gonzalez was arrested by the Florida Department of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco accused of serving alcohol to somebody who's under-age.
According to the arrest report, Gonzalez sold a can of Four Loko to an underage operative after checking identification but failing to determine the age.
... she has since bonded out -$250 Bond is so much less than the required bond of KC. Guess that's the difference between a misdemeanor and being a suspected child killer.
KC various mug shots.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Attorneys who are qualified as Criminal Defense Attorneys also do a lot of other legal services for clients. Hiring one of those attorneys doesn't mean they are hiring them for Criminal Defense work. I recently hired an attorney to assist me with the sale of some property in another state. He often does criminal defense work but he is also very good at real estate issues. To limit oneself to only one type of work can mean a very low income for those attorneys.
It might be different in a large city but even then there are so many attorneys I can't imagine many doing only criminal defense.
I dont matter what name you use, you always MAKE UP a personal illustration to prove your lying.
( Whoops I meant not, wink! wink! LOL )

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you back that statement up in court?
If not it is dang libelous and shouldn't ever have been made.
Maybe someone should be sending these to the Anthony's attorney? Just like they send others to NeJame and the Grunds.
Go ahead no one is stopping you from sending it Poe
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with more than two braincells to rub together can see from the Clerk site there's more than one "Krystal Holloway" associated with Orlando.

Now every Krystal Holloway in the world has become River Cruz?

How about this one?

http://www.facebook.com/krystal.holloway.9
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
HA! "lady"?!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Or maybe "Killa", by gosh!

http://www.myspace.com/kitkathunter11

Something by google connects her with the name Krystal Holloway as well.

Since George already got "emasculated" by Cindy (according to Richard Grund), I suppose that's what saved him from getting squeezed by the balls.
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just move to Boise Id?
Nope. Not even close. I am in the little town of Shelley, Idaho visiting relatives for a few days. They are working and I am enjoying the quiet.

I seem to jump between Idaho Falls and Boise at the whim of Topix.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> I dont matter what name you use, you always MAKE UP a personal illustration to prove your lying.
Indeed, adults playing children's "peekaboo-I-see-you" games on the internet.

How retarded!

Of course POEsy will now deny your allegations.

Isn't that how the game is played?
delusions of grundeur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
if mark nejame can do it........
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> I dont matter what name you use, you always MAKE UP a personal illustration to prove your lying.
Why would I need to lie about hiring an attorney?

Why don't you just peruse the listings for attorneys in your area and see how many restrict their practice to nothing but Criminal Defense? Or maybe you could call a few of their offices on Monday and ask what types of cases they take?

Most do a lot of different things to fill in between cases that take more time. At least in my experience. Even Mark NeJame lists his as: PRACTICE AREAS: Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Commercial/Civil Litigation, Immigration.

Hardly just Criminal defense.
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
Maybe if you lived a bit and stopped harassing posters on-line you would have some real life experiences that would back up your views of things.
delusions of grundeur

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The Anthonys technically did not hire Mark NeJame.
He was paid $5,000 from the Never Lose Hope Foundation, to do what, we don't know.
I don't recall even one televised event where he stood by their side.
he gave a presser with george the day george testified before the grand jury.
INeedFacts

Bainbridge Island, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Go ahead no one is stopping you from sending it Poe
Why would I send it to Poe?

Maybe I just will do that. Do you have his email address? You seem to like to "investigate" and know information about others that isn't generally known. Oh, most of it is lies and if I wanted an email I would want the real one. Never mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••