CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 19,581)

Showing posts 391,601 - 391,620 of483,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

TY Days
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
moderator rosenbaum read some letters that were sent to jurors.
they came from hateful people like AN (who obviously thinks the crime was staged better), who just can't accept the verdict.
ashton condemned the treatment of the jurors as inexcusable -- and reminded viewers that it was a fair trial for BOTH sides.
isn't that touching?
get a life

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Greg I B wrote:
<quoted text>
“No matter how much you believe something, it doesn’t make it a fact.”
Oh My!
sounds much like somethin Poe once wrote.
Of course it also applies to people who accuse Jess of killing Caylee, get the post deleted and then continue to lie denying the fact.
These legal defense thinking people are a breed unto themselves.
the only thing i've accused jesse of being, is a LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!

you gonna try to sit there with a straight face and say he isn't?
Krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I caught only a couple of snippets -- one near the beginning where JA was marveling at the way Casey stuck to her story at Universal. It sounded like he was proud of her! LOL
Hopefully someone will download it on YouTube.
I missed it too. Phooey.
Krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Main | Teresa Jacobs: Does she have a problem with Buddy Dyer?»
Casey Anthony: Cheney Mason distances himself from opening statement
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on May, 31 2012 9:03 PM
Discuss This: Comments(47)| Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Cheney Mason in court in September. Photo credit: Red Huber/Orlando Sentinel
Defense attorney Cheney Mason revealed Thursday night that he disagreed with colleague Jose Baez’s opening statement in the Casey Anthony murder trial. In the statement, Baez alleged that George Anthony had sexually abused his daughter.
“I did not know it was going to happen,” Mason said at a conference at Pace Law School in New York. The event added another fascinating chapter to the long-running Anthony saga.
Mason said that Baez’s opening statement was “not the right thing to do.” Mason told law students in the audience that they should never make a promise that they cannot deliver on.
“That was something he did,” Mason said of Baez.
“Should it have been done? In my opinion, no,” Mason said.
The Pace forum had tried to get the jury foreman to take part, but moderator Thane Rosenbaum announced that the juror dropped out: His parents didn’t want him there.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
Very interesting.........
JAB played the wild card up his sleeve.
RG must have believed Jesse was going to get thrown under the bus right up until show time. No wonder he was so pizzed at JAB.
I wonder if Casey even knew Baez was going to say that. She was very, very upset during the opening statement if I remember correctly. Maybe she was upset too that Baez chose to go that route?
Krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Well, here's the video archive section of the law school. Hopefully they will get the video up there soon.

http://www.pace.edu/school-of-law/news-events...
get a life

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

i hope the reverend watched the pace law forum and prepared a family statement.

i just love his public family statements.

they're so inspirational and insightful.

i also love it when marce comes along to sweep up the pile on the floor.

Subject: Grund Family Statement
Category: None
12/19/2008
Mood: Sad

At 2 p.m. on Friday December 19,2008 the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FDLE, and FBI confirmed that the remains found on December 11, 2008 were those of Caylee Marie Anthony. 

This is truly a sad day for this family and for everyone who knew and loved Caylee. 

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Anthony Family, extended family members and friends who loved Caylee during this difficult time.

We want to thank everyone from Law Enforcement and the Medical Examiner's Office for their tireless, dedicated and compassionate effort in this matter. 

We would ask that you keep them in your prayers as these people have been effected by this case as well.

a compassionate effort to put the needle in casey's arm, makes him grateful?
get a life

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Casey even knew Baez was going to say that. She was very, very upset during the opening statement if I remember correctly. Maybe she was upset too that Baez chose to go that route?
that's exactly what i think too.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Casey did -- i agree she seemed upset.

I've always thought she planned to testify in her defense but Jose Baez's opening strategically prevented her from doing so. It would hardly be appropriate for a defendant to be put on the stand in order to despute her own defense team's theory.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

+ dispute
get a life

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Krissy wrote:
Well, here's the video archive section of the law school. Hopefully they will get the video up there soon.
http://www.pace.edu/school-of-law/news-events...
mason cracks me up!

he realized the disgracefuls aren't smart enough to weigh evidence.

"He dismissed HLN host Nancy Grace as “Nancy Disgrace” and said he ruled out prospective jurors if they had watched her show"

which disqualified the entire "caylee's warrriors" pool.

bwahahahahahaha
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

get a life wrote:
12/19/2008
At 2 p.m. on Friday December 19,2008 the Orange County Sheriff's Office, FDLE, and FBI confirmed that the remains found on December 11, 2008 were those of Caylee Marie Anthony. 
This is truly a sad day for this family and for everyone who knew and loved Caylee. 
Our hearts and prayers go out to the Anthony Family, extended family members and friends who loved Caylee during this difficult time.
We want to thank everyone from Law Enforcement and the Medical Examiner's Office for their tireless, dedicated and compassionate effort in this matter. 
We would ask that you keep them in your prayers as these people have been effected by this case as well.
ting tong

its 2012 now - wake up...move on

<splashes ice water on you>
Krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

get a life wrote:
12/19/2008
I'll just bet it does. You know, I'm beginning to think Caylee's family may just get the answers they are looking for very soon.
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always thought she planned to testify in her defense but Jose Baez's opening strategically prevented her from doing so. It would hardly be appropriate for a defendant to be put on the stand in order to despute her own defense team's theory.
please don't keep proving how stupid and blind you are!

Baez did not spring this as a surprise on Casey - this was revealed to the Anthonys weeks before trial...

also, Baez is not the only one who spoke to Casey's accusations against George of raping her (Casey)...Casey said the same things, AND MUCH MORE to the psychiatrists, inmates, friends and others too (including Ann Finnell because Finnell specifically mentioned 'sexual abuse' to potential jurors during jury selection!)
Krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
mason cracks me up!
he realized the disgracefuls aren't smart enough to weigh evidence.
"He dismissed HLN host Nancy Grace as “Nancy Disgrace” and said he ruled out prospective jurors if they had watched her show"
which disqualified the entire "caylee's warrriors" pool.
bwahahahahahaha
I wonder if Mason has ever seen anything like the warrior tards before. I really, really hope he writes a book now!
get a life

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
ting tong
its 2012 now - wake up...move on
<splashes ice water on you>
i will after the movie!

pinky promise.
Krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love for her to feel safe enough one day to tell her story.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

get a life wrote:
12/19/2008
What a nasty piece of work he is!

What kind of prayers do "friends who loved Caylee during this difficult time" need? Obviously he is referring to ghouls who'd never even heard of the chid until the story broke.
get a life

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just bet it does. You know, I'm beginning to think Caylee's family may just get the answers they are looking for very soon.
it feels like it's all coming together.

i don't think the boycotts are making a difference.

:)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>please don't keep proving how stupid and blind you are!
Baez did not spring this as a surprise on Casey - this was revealed to the Anthonys weeks before trial...
also, Baez is not the only one who spoke to Casey's accusations against George of raping her (Casey)...Casey said the same things, AND MUCH MORE to the psychiatrists, inmates, friends and others too (including Ann Finnell because Finnell specifically mentioned 'sexual abuse' to potential jurors during jury selection!)
You know Casey was not in communication with her parents, so big dealt if they knew.

As for the sexual abuse - maybe Casey thought it was the prosecution who was going to paint the family as a circus of incestuous nutcases because seeds of the story were planted with some of those you suggest.

Didn't work though, did it? The prosecution didn't go there - instead they defended the family.
get a life

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What a nasty piece of work he is!
What kind of prayers do "friends who loved Caylee during this difficult time" need? Obviously he is referring to ghouls who'd never even heard of the chid until the story broke.
caylee had a send off i.e. "sent home", in the butterflies from heaven story, 2 months earlier.

i fail to see the necessity in thanking everyone who tidied up in december.

it made it sound like it was their personal gratuity -- after shaking trees and calling in favors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 391,601 - 391,620 of483,690
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
Police looking for purse-snatching sisters (Jun '09) 6 hr MeMe 39
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr nina roth 2,383
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 11 hr nina roth 2,063
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 12 hr WAS sanka 5
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 12 hr Children should be loved 128
last post wins! (Jul '11) 13 hr tiger_-_dad 5,273
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE