“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#417416 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
so he made a big whining a-hole out of himself, all for nothing?
hokay, then.
So do you on a daily basis, hokay then. LOL Now you two are even. Take it up with him Krissy.
get a life

United States

#417417 Jun 1, 2012
@bobkealing: "jury foreman opts out of NY forum tonight with defense attorney Cheney Mason and prosecutor Ashton. Cites #safety concern."

@electjeffashton: "sorry the jury foreman didn't make it"

orlandosentinel.com

"Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton said the criticism of the jury foreman was “inexcusable.”

so there were some juror intimidation tactics going on?

federal crime!

hope the people who bully jurors are charged and brought to justice.

right AN?

tick tock ... tick tock

:)
get a life

United States

#417418 Jun 1, 2012
i wonder if maddy is going to get her conspiracy trial?

still revisiting forensic issues and the italian tattoon?

Associated Press
NEW YORK — Casey Anthony's trial may be over, but the lead prosecutor and one of her lawyers haven't lost their appetite for contention over it.

Now-retired prosecutor Jeff Ashton and defense lawyer Cheney Mason spoke and sparred on a panel Thursday at Pace Law School in New York. It was the first time they discussed the case together publicly since the trial last year in Orlando, Fla.

They revisited details ranging from forensic issues to Anthony's infamous tattoo reading "bella vita," or "beautiful life."

Mason quipped that the two "can argue this case again and again."

Ashton, Cheney and fellow defense lawyer Jose Baez faced off in Anthony's sensational murder case. Jurors acquitted her in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey Anthony is serving probation in an unrelated case.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#417419 Jun 1, 2012
I'm guessing that they're not tight.
get a life wrote:
today.msnbc.com
"When Caylees disappearance was first reported, Casey told authorities that Grund was the one responsible for it, according to tapes released by Orlando police. "
orlandosentinel.com
"Mason also lectured Ashton on making assumptions about Anthony.
"You never talked to Casey Anthony", Mason said.
Ashton shot back that the defense would never let him talk to Anthony.
Ashton said he wouldnt have changed the charges in the case because he thought it was a premeditated murder."
had casey and ashton talked, and casey maintained that grund was responsible for it -- ashton wouldn't have changed the charges from premeditated murder?
wonder if they talk now?
get a life

United States

#417420 Jun 1, 2012
LizW wrote:
I'm guessing that they're not tight.<quoted text>
lol

no, probably not tight....but casey is a friendly girl.

it's just that before she was invoked in connection with her daughters disappearance -- and wouldn't talk on the advice of counsel.
(baez)
(who came out of nowhere)
(who was alleged to have self-serving interests).

her new counsel, cheney mason, seems a lot more warm towards ashton -- and justice.
get a life

United States

#417421 Jun 1, 2012
i heard a silly rumor that grund is appealing judge lucy brown's order -- order to dismiss action --against the national enquirer.

wonder who told him that was a good idea?

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#417422 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
it feels like it's all coming together.
i don't think the boycotts are making a difference.
Good news from B&N once again makes another huge drop to #39,603...#keepupgreatwork Boycott Day 24

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#417423 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
no, probably not tight....but casey is a friendly girl.
it's just that before she was invoked in connection with her daughters disappearance -- and wouldn't talk on the advice of counsel.
(baez)
(who came out of nowhere)
(who was alleged to have self-serving interests).
her new counsel, cheney mason, seems a lot more warm towards ashton -- and justice.
What do you expect him to say, he’s running for office and needs to remain professional. You keep harping on and on about Ashton is if he is your new found hero=O

Very strange seeing how you loath Caylee advocates.

here’s a few comments from FB...

*Mason was a complete ass and I think the other lawyers saw that! You rocked JA!!! They(so did I) applauded you!

*Cheney is a smug, pompous, egotistical ass...i'm going to make t shirts that say that too

*Thank you Mr Ashton, it was a very interesting discussion, loved it when you rolled your eyes at a cheney mason comment !!!

*Makes you want to return his 'salute'...with both hands!!

*If youre watching the Wecast as I am right now, who wants to reach out and smack the self-rightous and smugness right out of Cheney Mason? He cant even be respectfful and professional in this venue either!!

*Was this the first time Cheney Mason admitted he did not agree with the opening statement? Surprised to see him trashing Jose so blatantly. Also surprised that he got some of the facts wrong (and even accused Jeff of lying in his book!!). But then again, it seems like he just wants to make himself look good, and is perfectly willing to trash others to do so. Curious to know what he said to Jeff when it was over.
get a life

United States

#417424 Jun 1, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news from B&N once again makes another huge drop to #39,603...#keepupgreatwork Boycott Day 24
lol

a huge drop?

was it ever better 38,900?

Level 4

Since: May 12

Chicago, IL

#417425 Jun 1, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
#39,603, hmmm, it must be working. I don't think anyone wants to buy Jose's book anyway.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#417427 Jun 1, 2012
Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love for her to feel safe enough one day to tell her story.
And thats all you'll get too, a STORY. kc and the truth are strangers.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#417428 Jun 1, 2012
Hi STM

I'm guessing this is about boycotting Jose's book.

Personally I don't care about either one of their books or who gets paid for what, but what I can't understand is why people were all excited when JA was trying to cash in on the trial but for JB it's another story.

Opportunity knocked and they both answered the door. It just so happens that JA decided to cash in even before leaving the courthouse steps.

To be fair and I'm not saying it's right or wrong but both are cashing in on a child's murder.
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
get a life

United States

#417429 Jun 1, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect him to say, he’s running for office and needs to remain professional.
oh......so you're saying he's a manipulator who doesn't express his true stance?

wow! just wow!

his former boss could prolly use your admitted insincerity and hypocrisy to his advantage.

and please......don't use comments made by a bunch of igno-e-tards as a basis for your arguments.

it makes you the loser before you even get started.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#417431 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
mr. ashton was smacking down caylee's warrior tards all day
@electjeffashton to @nodoubt12wrong: I dont know. The forum is at a lawschool, not DrPhil or Today/GMA. We r discussing the case for education not 4 entertnmt.
BAM!!!
you can tell @dianeax i didn't do anything bad. my account was hacked. nevermind, she prolly knew that before twitter did.:p
Hacked my A$$, ROFL! Unless your alt rambler started posting about drones and Zombies, there was no hacking. just sayin!

http://topsy.com/twitter/mrkennedy5546
get a life

United States

#417432 Jun 1, 2012
LizW wrote:

Opportunity knocked and they both answered the door. It just so happens that JA decided to cash in even before leaving the courthouse steps.
maybe he knew that others (less socially acceptable lunatics) were already making plans to cash in -- so he acted fast to put a stop to it?

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#417433 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
oh......so you're saying he's a manipulator who doesn't express his true stance?
wow! just wow!
his former boss could prolly use your admitted insincerity and hypocrisy to his advantage.
and please......don't use comments made by a bunch of igno-e-tards as a basis for your arguments.
it makes you the loser before you even get started.
Your reading comprehension sucks……. professional standards: the skill, competence, or character expected of a member of a highly trained profession, Igno-e-tard

get a life

United States

#417434 Jun 1, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep harping on and on about Ashton is if he is your new found hero=O

Very strange seeing how you loath Caylee advocates.
think that's why my twitter account was hacked?

it's not the first time i've been targeted for my opinions -- and it's not going to be the last.

the idea that i find common ground with some of mr. ashton's points of view must really bother you.

why is that?

twitter can keep that account. i have a new one.

:-D

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#417435 Jun 1, 2012
LizW wrote:
Hi STM
I'm guessing this is about boycotting Jose's book.
Personally I don't care about either one of their books or who gets paid for what, but what I can't understand is why people were all excited when JA was trying to cash in on the trial but for JB it's another story.
To be fair and I'm not saying it's right or wrong but both are cashing in on a child's murder.
<quoted text>
Ask Igno-e-tard/get a life about that one Liz, he’s been singing the praise of Jeff Ashton for the past 12 hours.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#417436 Jun 1, 2012
Or maybe he thought with all the publicity this case was generating he just hit lottery. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. I hope he at least bought his co-counselors some nice gifts because that would really suck if he didn't.
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe he knew that others (less socially acceptable lunatics) were already making plans to cash in -- so he acted fast to put a stop to it?
get a life

United States

#417437 Jun 1, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hacked my A$$, ROFL! Unless your alt rambler started posting about drones and Zombies, there was no hacking. just sayin!
http://topsy.com/twitter/mrkennedy5546
the account went on lock down during the course of drone/zombies conversation, stalker.

twitter support said they put accounts on suspension when they detect hacks.

the account wasn't in any terms of use violation!

twitter can keep it.
who wants an account that's been hacked?

prolly one of your buddy @signorina_bella's friends again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min litesong 48,606
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min shinningelectr0n 1,144,590
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,155
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 4,299
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,256
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 11,997
One Word (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,915
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando