391,601 - 391,620 of 486,604 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
get a life

United States

#417408 Jun 1, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good new identity, eh?
Hardly anyone recognized him when he performed in the Casey diary video.. LOL
has anyone heard such a tape, or did it become part of the federal investigation?

today.msnbc.com

"Grund had seen firsthand when he fell in love with a 19-year-old Anthony in 2005.

When Caylee was first born, Casey Anthony told Grund he was the father, even though they had broken up before she became pregnant.

When Caylees disappearance was first reported, Casey told authorities that Grund was the one responsible for it, according to tapes released by Orlando police. "

ouch!
get a life

United States

#417409 Jun 1, 2012
today.msnnbc.com

"Tuesday's not-guilty verdict has captivated the nation. And like many, Grund was incredulous when Anthony was acquitted on all counts on Tuesday.

In his opinion, the prosecution made a mistake in trying to portray the Anthonys as normal and loving.

"I was angry and shocked by the verdict", he said.

"Its obvious from the evidence that was presented that Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive, and her body was dumped in the woods."

orlandosentinel.com

"Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton said the criticism of the jury foreman was “inexcusable.”

Ashton said it was a fair trial for both sides.

Of the jury, Ashton said,“We couldn’t give them what they wanted.”

ouch!
get a life

United States

#417410 Jun 1, 2012
today.msnbc.com

"In 2008, Grund told TODAY Anthony was a fun-loving girl who turned into a pathological liar once her daughter was reported missing.

The girl he once fell in love with is now gone, he felt, and has been replaced by a party girl who enjoys attention.

The media glare of the trial and her subsequent acquittal should only serve to feed that attention, he said.

"Right now, she has everything she ever wanted", Grund said.
"She is going to have money, she is going to have people at her doorstep asking for her, wanting her, and shes going to have that partying lifestyle that she so craved. "

and?

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#417411 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
today.msnnbc.com
"Tuesday's not-guilty verdict has captivated the nation. And like many, Grund was incredulous when Anthony was acquitted on all counts on Tuesday.
In his opinion, the prosecution made a mistake in trying to portray the Anthonys as normal and loving.
"I was angry and shocked by the verdict", he said.
"Its obvious from the evidence that was presented that Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive, and her body was dumped in the woods."
orlandosentinel.com
"Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton said the criticism of the jury foreman was “inexcusable.”
Ashton said it was a fair trial for both sides.
Of the jury, Ashton said,“We couldn’t give them what they wanted.”
ouch!
Why can't you stop living in the past Krissy?

Level 3

Cherry Hill, NJ

#417412 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
today.msnbc.com
"In 2008, Grund told TODAY Anthony was a fun-loving girl who turned into a pathological liar once her daughter was reported missing.
The girl he once fell in love with is now gone, he felt, and has been replaced by a party girl who enjoys attention.
The media glare of the trial and her subsequent acquittal should only serve to feed that attention, he said.
"Right now, she has everything she ever wanted", Grund said.
"She is going to have money, she is going to have people at her doorstep asking for her, wanting her, and shes going to have that partying lifestyle that she so craved. "
and?
Jesse is ok now because none of that happened to Casey. She ended up with no life what so ever. See all that you and Casey have in common Krissy! How exciting!
get a life

United States

#417413 Jun 1, 2012
at a forum with cheney mason at pace law, jeff ashton said he wouldn't change the charges because he believes the murder was premeditated.

today.msnbc.com

"When Caylees disappearance was first reported, Casey told authorities that Grund was the one responsible for it, according to tapes released by Orlando police. "

would that be a tape from the 10 minutes she was handcuffed in the back of a patrol car?
get a life

United States

#417414 Jun 1, 2012
today.msnbc.com

"When Caylees disappearance was first reported, Casey told authorities that Grund was the one responsible for it, according to tapes released by Orlando police. "

orlandosentinel.com

"Mason also lectured Ashton on making assumptions about Anthony.

"You never talked to Casey Anthony", Mason said.

Ashton shot back that the defense would never let him talk to Anthony.

Ashton said he wouldnt have changed the charges in the case because he thought it was a premeditated murder."

had casey and ashton talked, and casey maintained that grund was responsible for it -- ashton wouldn't have changed the charges from premeditated murder?

wonder if they talk now?
get a life

United States

#417415 Jun 1, 2012
hal lucinations wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse is ok now because none of that happened to Casey.
so he made a big whining a-hole out of himself, all for nothing?

hokay, then.

Level 3

Cherry Hill, NJ

#417416 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
so he made a big whining a-hole out of himself, all for nothing?
hokay, then.
So do you on a daily basis, hokay then. LOL Now you two are even. Take it up with him Krissy.
get a life

United States

#417417 Jun 1, 2012
@bobkealing: "jury foreman opts out of NY forum tonight with defense attorney Cheney Mason and prosecutor Ashton. Cites #safety concern."

@electjeffashton: "sorry the jury foreman didn't make it"

orlandosentinel.com

so there were some juror intimidation tactics going on?

federal crime!

hope the people who bully jurors are charged and brought to justice.

right AN?

tick tock ... tick tock

:)
get a life

United States

#417418 Jun 1, 2012
i wonder if maddy is going to get her conspiracy trial?

still revisiting forensic issues and the italian tattoon?

Associated Press
NEW YORK — Casey Anthony's trial may be over, but the lead prosecutor and one of her lawyers haven't lost their appetite for contention over it.

Now-retired prosecutor Jeff Ashton and defense lawyer Cheney Mason spoke and sparred on a panel Thursday at Pace Law School in New York. It was the first time they discussed the case together publicly since the trial last year in Orlando, Fla.

They revisited details ranging from forensic issues to Anthony's infamous tattoo reading "bella vita," or "beautiful life."

Mason quipped that the two "can argue this case again and again."

Ashton, Cheney and fellow defense lawyer Jose Baez faced off in Anthony's sensational murder case. Jurors acquitted her in the death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Casey Anthony is serving probation in an unrelated case.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#417419 Jun 1, 2012
I'm guessing that they're not tight.
get a life wrote:
today.msnbc.com
orlandosentinel.com
"Mason also lectured Ashton on making assumptions about Anthony.
"You never talked to Casey Anthony", Mason said.
Ashton shot back that the defense would never let him talk to Anthony.
Ashton said he wouldnt have changed the charges in the case because he thought it was a premeditated murder."
had casey and ashton talked, and casey maintained that grund was responsible for it -- ashton wouldn't have changed the charges from premeditated murder?
wonder if they talk now?
get a life

United States

#417420 Jun 1, 2012
LizW wrote:
I'm guessing that they're not tight.<quoted text>
lol

no, probably not tight....but casey is a friendly girl.

it's just that before she was invoked in connection with her daughters disappearance -- and wouldn't talk on the advice of counsel.
(baez)
(who came out of nowhere)
(who was alleged to have self-serving interests).

her new counsel, cheney mason, seems a lot more warm towards ashton -- and justice.
get a life

United States

#417421 Jun 1, 2012
i heard a silly rumor that grund is appealing judge lucy brown's order -- order to dismiss action --against the national enquirer.

wonder who told him that was a good idea?

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#417422 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
it feels like it's all coming together.
i don't think the boycotts are making a difference.
:)
Good news from B&N once again makes another huge drop to #39,603...#keepupgreatwork Boycott Day 24

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#417423 Jun 1, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
no, probably not tight....but casey is a friendly girl.
it's just that before she was invoked in connection with her daughters disappearance -- and wouldn't talk on the advice of counsel.
(baez)
(who came out of nowhere)
(who was alleged to have self-serving interests).
her new counsel, cheney mason, seems a lot more warm towards ashton -- and justice.
What do you expect him to say, he’s running for office and needs to remain professional. You keep harping on and on about Ashton is if he is your new found hero=O

Very strange seeing how you loath Caylee advocates.

here’s a few comments from FB...

*Mason was a complete ass and I think the other lawyers saw that! You rocked JA!!! They(so did I) applauded you!

*Cheney is a smug, pompous, egotistical ass...i'm going to make t shirts that say that too

*Thank you Mr Ashton, it was a very interesting discussion, loved it when you rolled your eyes at a cheney mason comment !!!

*Makes you want to return his 'salute'...with both hands!!

*If youre watching the Wecast as I am right now, who wants to reach out and smack the self-rightous and smugness right out of Cheney Mason? He cant even be respectfful and professional in this venue either!!

*Was this the first time Cheney Mason admitted he did not agree with the opening statement? Surprised to see him trashing Jose so blatantly. Also surprised that he got some of the facts wrong (and even accused Jeff of lying in his book!!). But then again, it seems like he just wants to make himself look good, and is perfectly willing to trash others to do so. Curious to know what he said to Jeff when it was over.
get a life

United States

#417424 Jun 1, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news from B&N once again makes another huge drop to #39,603...#keepupgreatwork Boycott Day 24
lol

a huge drop?

was it ever better 38,900?

Level 4

Chicago, IL

#417425 Jun 1, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
#39,603, hmmm, it must be working. I don't think anyone wants to buy Jose's book anyway.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

#417427 Jun 1, 2012
Krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love for her to feel safe enough one day to tell her story.
And thats all you'll get too, a STORY. kc and the truth are strangers.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

#417428 Jun 1, 2012
Hi STM

I'm guessing this is about boycotting Jose's book.

Personally I don't care about either one of their books or who gets paid for what, but what I can't understand is why people were all excited when JA was trying to cash in on the trial but for JB it's another story.

Opportunity knocked and they both answered the door. It just so happens that JA decided to cash in even before leaving the courthouse steps.

To be fair and I'm not saying it's right or wrong but both are cashing in on a child's murder.
STM wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min harmonious 1,100,494
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr The Real Missy 17,632
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr gcaveman1 46,326
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,457
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 9 hr Lon Spector 30
What life is like for Casey Anthony 9 hr Lon Spector 193
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 10 hr Lon Spector 249
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search