Jail officials prepare for Casey Anthony's release

TODAY'S UPDATE: Jail takes unusual steps as it prepares for Casey Anthony 's release 8:08 a.m. Corrections officers at the Orange County Jail have cordoned off the entrance of the booking and release center ... Full Story
Sparky

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1586 Sep 5, 2008
Paige wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope others will ban watching the 20/20 interview. I know it doesn't mean much to ABC, but here's the email I sent to them:
I am completely appalled that your network paid $1 million to the Anthony family for an interview. You are enabling Casey Anthony to further cover up her criminal acts. I will not watch the 20/20 episode nor will I continue to watch Good Morning America, Charles Gibson, and George Stephanopoulos. My sorrows are for little Caylee. I am sorry Caylee that your torture and agony has become a happy fortune to others especially your inept family that caused you this pain.
http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page ...
Send them a quick message of disgust.
WTF people!! where are you getting your informaton? what f-ing money???? quit pulling sh-- out of your azz
watcher

United States

#1587 Sep 5, 2008
Hey Jose, how was the trip to New York sponsored by GMA and the little float on Geraldo's boat?
Seems like you're getting a little intoxicated by all the press. How are you doing getting Casey to talk? Now you've hired some attack dog publicist whose after the book and movie rights. Keepin' it REAL classy Mister B.
Fires of hell for you

Moultrie, GA

#1588 Sep 5, 2008
Amy in Brevard County wrote:
lufia wrote:
the "caylee is missing sign" is gone from their front yard, what did i miss?
Someone from their HOA came & made them move it.
yep hooked it up and hauled it off after someone complain about it blocking the sidewalk, I guess the Anthony's think they above rules of any kind these people suck!
LakeLiving

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1589 Sep 5, 2008
Pam wrote:
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/my fox/pages/Home/Detail;jsession id=64F48411B361A490233CCA018FD 41FC7?contentId=7328004&ve rsion=2&locale=EN-US&l ayoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1. 1&sflg=1
Did anyone see this interview w/ the "Medium" from Detroit Fox's news?? VERY VERY interesting! Maybe Padilla isn't too far off with his theory and the dumpster!
Sorry I had to cut and paste it like that, couldn't figure out how to link it!

Pam...I am not being critical, but if you go to this site: www.tinyurl.com You then paste in the large url...and it makes a tiny one to use when posting links.

I have found it to be very useful when doing postings. BTW...thanks for the URL.
KoKoPuffs

Gotha, FL

#1590 Sep 5, 2008
Michelle wrote:
where is the baby's daddy in all of this
at the house on hoesprings drive
AZMOM

Scottsdale, AZ

#1591 Sep 5, 2008
Hey, stop wasting all of this money and look for some other child whose parent actually wants to cooperate with them. Only Casey knows where she threw her body and by now, an alligator swallowed her up in those swamps, they will never find a small body like that.

“HOT CUP O JUSTICE SERVED!!!”

Since: Jul 08

ORLANDO, FL & DENVER CO

#1592 Sep 5, 2008
trenton wrote:
<quoted text>I just love what the monkey has to say, rolmao again and again.
I couldn't fit everything I wanted to add into the box.. it only allows 250 characters... I thought it was funny but some guy got bent over it last night!
KandF

Joliet, IL

#1593 Sep 5, 2008
Michelle wrote:
where is the baby's daddy in all of this
one she claims died in a car crash.
one she claims (Jesse) who denies it.
No clue......maybe that will be what takes over when this is resolved, "Whose Caylee's daddy"
Sparky

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1594 Sep 5, 2008
MOMOF3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I told my boys that if they ever "lost" my grandchild and was sent to jail... not to waste that first phone call to us because we would not bail them out. Oh, we will visit you if you like but the Judge and Jury will decide your fate.
Nice!! who need parents like you??
Lynette

North Fort Myers, FL

#1595 Sep 5, 2008
DOESNT ANYONE FIND THAT ITS INTERESTING THAT JOHN WALSH HAS NOT GOTTEN INVOLVED WITH THIS AT ALL??
Judy Maynard

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1596 Sep 5, 2008
Sasha wrote:
I don't unde How?? What about poor Caylee's rights? Her rights were GROSSLY violated..
Could someone explain that to me?
When a peron get arrested they have more rights than anyone including the poor victim. Cannot believe they let her out of jail .I feel so sad for this poor child may God Bless her and give Casey the Maxium Sentence Which probably won't happen.
AZMOM

Scottsdale, AZ

#1597 Sep 5, 2008
How many times is someone going to ask about the baby's daddy, they said about a million times the guy is dead from a car accident, and the family never knew he was the father and with all of Casey's lies, who even knows who the real father is.
ALF

Florida, NY

#1598 Sep 5, 2008
Movie deals this is a total outrage they should not be paid for anything. That family is all messed up in the head. I would boycott the movie. They are turning a search into movie deals. GET TO THE POINT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT CAYLEE THIS IS ABOUT MONEY NOW..................
Lori

United States

#1599 Sep 5, 2008
cares4caylee wrote:
<quoted text>Nancy Grace production assistant purchased chloroform online in 10 minutes. So like many other items that are supposed to be banned its readily available online. Check with Casey Anthony tho for more info because she did her research online.
I know, I wonder if they have shipping records of who signed for it...
shannon

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1600 Sep 5, 2008
the fathe rof caylee is dead. he died about a year ago in a crash.
Jenni

Martin, MI

#1601 Sep 5, 2008
hyb wrote:
Wow! Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

MoMof3 wrote:
We decided to do away with that after her 2-yr. old disappeared without a trace and she was in a bar dancing with another woman.

Stands up and applauds MoMof3!!!!!
Casey should fry

Cape Girardeau, MO

#1602 Sep 5, 2008
I think it is only a matter of time before Miss Casey is arrested again and taken back to jail. Hope she enjoys her last days of freedom.
Sparky

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1603 Sep 5, 2008
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think ABC gives a crap your kidding yourself.They will have there highest ratings of the year
Finally!! the voice of reason.
LakeLiving

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1604 Sep 5, 2008
When checking the computer, can they actually see who signed in to connect to the cloroform site??

Would be nice to see actually what dates it was researched. Who was around..who was at the house, hmmmmmm.....
realist

Palm Bay, FL

#1605 Sep 5, 2008
KaraDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, if you wanna believe she is INNOCENT until proven guilty that is your prerogative. But as you said most of us are here expressing our opinions and exchanging ideas and sharing what we believe happend in this truly tragic situation. If you don't like what we blogging than go to another forum. Thanks.
Re-read my post. I was responding to another post. I NEVER said I believe anything about her innocence or guilt (frankly, I think she is guilty as hell).

I do stand behind what I said about stupidity here though, and don't need you or anyone else telling me to leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Emeem 1,154,013
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 16 min Maryslamb_ 26,184
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 38 min Cheyenne Autumn 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min mdbuilder 49,199
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Maryslamb_ 490,197
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,608
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Vic 96,646
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions