“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#24705 Aug 21, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa et al! How can someone threaten the killer when she's supposedly in hiding? How would they know where to send the threats? LOL
She probably has Cindy and George do cut and paste threats for her, you know how they are!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24706 Aug 21, 2012
lisa wrote:
Remember when babykiller realesed that video of herself blabbing away,because she was so intent on getting off probabtion? It won't surprise me,if she does another one,blabbing about how she made it through probation this time.What a Psyco!!
Oh gosh she probably has a slew of them already made and ready to go!

Remeber she said she was doing a video diary? or something like that? I hope the majority of people just put her on ignore for the rest of her so called life or at least till she screws up again!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24707 Aug 21, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Zazz!! If babykiller were to die today,I would be laughing my ass off so hard,it would defenalty make natinol news,hell,people would probably be having a parade,exspecially in Flordia!! I bet anything,that the crazy team sends their own death threats,because they are desperate.Hell,babykiller probably taught them how to send fake e-mails,to her,or their probably sending fake letter's to the law office.You know,they got to try and make it believable.
Now that would be ironic Lisa, especially after everything George and Cindy did to save her from the DEATH PENALTY, they SO KNEW she deserved!!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24708 Aug 21, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
He was just trying to get his name out there with something positive.
Very creepy IMO
I agree Sanka, just trying once again to look like the "good guy"!

He makes me sick!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24709 Aug 21, 2012
http://www.guiltpoll.com/2012/08/casey-anthon...

From the above link,(the poll says it all).

Casey Anthonyís probation ends later this month. What was believed to be her final meeting with her probation officer occurred last week.
Anthony never got a job, however, she also didnít drink or use drugs, which is good.
What are her plans once she is free? Being the most hated woman in America will not make anything easier for Anthony, there are numerous Facebook pages dedicated to hating her, one of them is titled: Casey Anthony Should Fry.
Will Casey Anthony go into hiding? Change her name and disappear into obscurity like Karla Holomicka?
Will we ever sees her again. Or, will she finally attempt to cash in on her 15 minutes of fame?
Would you like to watch to a TV interview where they grill her for the truth and she spills the beans about what happened to Caylee?
Any interview Casey Anthony gives will probably just be more lies and we will feel foolish for ever thinking she will take responsibility for the death of her daughter.
The odds are Casey is headed for Costa Rica the minute she gets her release, she believes it the best place for a new beginning as she will blend in as just another American.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#24710 Aug 21, 2012
Sindy and ballboy need to watch their every move and grow eyes in the back of their heads. Skanky girl is on her way home and she has redrum on her mind!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24711 Aug 21, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the link.This pisses me off,that this pedo is writing a freaking book.He's sick all the way around and the only other people that are going to buy this crap,is other pedo's.I think,he's relieving the molestation of kids to get his kicks off again.The man is a sexual predetor,and a freaking sadist,that can't be helped.His wife is sick,too.
Hey lady, I hardly ever see you anymore. Hope you have had enough sun to lay out in.

It's been raining and storming here for days. I don't mind the rain but the thunder and lightening is making me nervous. In fact the rain is starting to get on my nerves too, it just won't quit.

His wife is evil, just like he is. She raped some of the same boys he did. What a disgusting pair.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24712 Aug 21, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
Iím back from vacation wooo..hoo, as Lisa would say!!
I see skanky will be freeeeee !!! LOL
Sheíll never really be freeeeeee!! She will always have to look over her shoulder.
Oh no!!!
I guess we will all start seeing more video releases now and sheíll be trying to get the attention she so desperately craves.
I canít wait till she screws up again though, itís inevitable and only a matter of time.
I just hope next time she screws up it doesnít involve an innocent child.
Some of the articles are to funny about her, sober, broke and unemployed!
She was like that before she killed Caylee I donít believe for one minute that she's has been leading a completely sober lifestyle, what a crock!
Welcome home. Wondered where you were. Hope you had a wonderful time.

She will be back in jail, it's a sure thing.

I'll drink to that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24713 Aug 21, 2012
Aurora victims' kin retains Casey Anthony lawyer

By Graham Winch
updated 2:40 PM EDT, Mon August 20, 2012

NEED TO KNOW

James Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and wounding 58 others in a Colorado theater
Jose Baez will represent at least two of the victim's families in a possible lawsuit against the theater

Jose Baez, the former defense attorney in the Casey Anthony case, is representing victimsí families in a possible lawsuit related to the Colorado theater shooting.

Baez will represent Shirley Wygal, the mother of theater shooting victim Rebecca Wingo. Wygal's daughter was killed when a gunman walked into a packed movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, on July 20 and opened fire.

Baez will also represent at least one other victimís family in the same civil lawsuit that could be filed against the Century 16 Theater in suburban Denver.

James Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and wounding 58 others in the shooting. He is charged with 24 counts of first-degree murder and remains behind bars.

Baez told In Sessionís Jean Casarez that he has assembled a team of the best plaintiff attorneys in the country to handle the case.

In Sessionís legal experts say the victims may attempt to sue the theater if they can find evidence that the theaterís negligence or lack of security contributed to the shooting.

Anthony and Baezís attorney-client relationship ended earlier this year. On July 5, 2011, Baez helped secure a not-guilty verdict in Anthonyís trial in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24714 Aug 21, 2012
They must be so grief stricken they don't know what they are doing.

He was probably knocking on their door before the funerals.

POS. SOB.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#24715 Aug 21, 2012
zazz wrote:
They must be so grief stricken they don't know what they are doing.
He was probably knocking on their door before the funerals.
POS. SOB.
He wants to be famous so bad he don't care how he does it...

Hi my little chickie dee

Level 8

Location hidden

#24716 Aug 21, 2012
Hide your babies a baby killer is being set free to roam the streets.

There will be a run on Trojans.

The Health Department must be stocking up on penicillin.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24717 Aug 22, 2012
zazz wrote:
Aurora victims' kin retains Casey Anthony lawyer
By Graham Winch
updated 2:40 PM EDT, Mon August 20, 2012
NEED TO KNOW
James Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and wounding 58 others in a Colorado theater
Jose Baez will represent at least two of the victim's families in a possible lawsuit against the theater
Jose Baez, the former defense attorney in the Casey Anthony case, is representing victimsí families in a possible lawsuit related to the Colorado theater shooting.
Baez will represent Shirley Wygal, the mother of theater shooting victim Rebecca Wingo. Wygal's daughter was killed when a gunman walked into a packed movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, on July 20 and opened fire.
Baez will also represent at least one other victimís family in the same civil lawsuit that could be filed against the Century 16 Theater in suburban Denver.
James Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and wounding 58 others in the shooting. He is charged with 24 counts of first-degree murder and remains behind bars.
Baez told In Sessionís Jean Casarez that he has assembled a team of the best plaintiff attorneys in the country to handle the case.
In Sessionís legal experts say the victims may attempt to sue the theater if they can find evidence that the theaterís negligence or lack of security contributed to the shooting.
Anthony and Baezís attorney-client relationship ended earlier this year. On July 5, 2011, Baez helped secure a not-guilty verdict in Anthonyís trial in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
Hey Zazz I went away Fri. Sat, Sun. and Mon. down to the beach, as a matter of fact I was right across the street from Crystal Cove, the place where G&C said they went searching for Caylee when they were out here. It's basically a tourist attraction with a fancy overpriced beach front resturant.(where G&C ate before going on Larry King Lies). Anyway strange the places they thought Caylee was hanging out at, they were all really expensive places!!!

As for Baez, he's going to need "a team" he needs someone to do all the work for him.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24718 Aug 22, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome home. Wondered where you were. Hope you had a wonderful time.
She will be back in jail, it's a sure thing.
I'll drink to that.
Thanks Zazz, I'll drink to that too!!

It's only a matter of time.

Here's another article.

Casey Anthony: What will her conditions be?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

They are calling her The FAT ONE now!!! LOL!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24719 Aug 22, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to be famous so bad he don't care how he does it...
Hi my little chickie dee
So true Freddie!!
:)

Guess he didn't get to many offers to be an "expert" commentator! LOL

Plus his book bombed so he has to get his butt back in court!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24720 Aug 22, 2012
zazz wrote:
Hide your babies a baby killer is being set free to roam the streets.
There will be a run on Trojans.
The Health Department must be stocking up on penicillin.
I think she'll just leave the country so she doesn't have to pay a dime to anyone.

Time will tell when she finally will be asked to appear in court.

Maybe she'll will try and just get money from mommny and daddy since they don't owe the IRS.
She will somehow find a way to have them funnel her money.

Bet the next big blow-out will be over MONEY!!! LOL!!!!

(waiting and watching)!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#24721 Aug 22, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
She talks to Cindy by phone...
Gee, I wonder, how does that call go?
"Hi mom, dad still mad at me for saying he raped me as a child and tossed my dead daughter into the woods?"
"Oh, honey, don't you worry 'bout all that!"
(rolls eyes)
ROFLMAO. I'm rolling my eyes because what you say is really the truth!

I'll bet Sindy can't wait for Skanky to have another baby. Wonder if she will let her kill the next one.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24722 Aug 22, 2012
My Sherona wrote:
Sindy and ballboy need to watch their every move and grow eyes in the back of their heads. Skanky girl is on her way home and she has redrum on her mind!
Sooooo true. One question: Did you mean ball-less boy? LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24723 Aug 22, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she'll just leave the country so she doesn't have to pay a dime to anyone.
Time will tell when she finally will be asked to appear in court.
Maybe she'll will try and just get money from mommny and daddy since they don't owe the IRS.
She will somehow find a way to have them funnel her money.
Bet the next big blow-out will be over MONEY!!! LOL!!!!
(waiting and watching)!!!!
I agree. This is why they fought so hard to keep postponing the civil case. Wish I had standing to sue over Caylee, I'd sue for that.

OJ was found not guilty but still lost the civil suit. Skanky would also. Wish a daddy would pop up, he would have standing to sue. Maybe that's why they burned up all traces of her.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24724 Aug 22, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Zazz I went away Fri. Sat, Sun. and Mon. down to the beach, as a matter of fact I was right across the street from Crystal Cove, the place where G&C said they went searching for Caylee when they were out here. It's basically a tourist attraction with a fancy overpriced beach front resturant.(where G&C ate before going on Larry King Lies). Anyway strange the places they thought Caylee was hanging out at, they were all really expensive places!!!
As for Baez, he's going to need "a team" he needs someone to do all the work for him.
I'll bet they liked the puffed crab there. LOL.

Guess since Skanky couldn't find Caylee in any of the bars the next logical place would be there, with the "foundation" paying all expenses.

I keep remembering all the gaffs Bozo made in court. He didn't even know how to conduct himself. Still pisses me off that Perry didn't give proper time for a jury selection and he let Bozo get by with all that crap, including testifying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 min King George 96,650
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 49,220
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr John Galt 1,154,077
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Ellen 490,196
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 7 hr AN is me 26,190
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 12 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 14 hr Murph 70,608
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions