“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#24719 Aug 22, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to be famous so bad he don't care how he does it...
Hi my little chickie dee
So true Freddie!!
:)

Guess he didn't get to many offers to be an "expert" commentator! LOL

Plus his book bombed so he has to get his butt back in court!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24720 Aug 22, 2012
zazz wrote:
Hide your babies a baby killer is being set free to roam the streets.
There will be a run on Trojans.
The Health Department must be stocking up on penicillin.
I think she'll just leave the country so she doesn't have to pay a dime to anyone.

Time will tell when she finally will be asked to appear in court.

Maybe she'll will try and just get money from mommny and daddy since they don't owe the IRS.
She will somehow find a way to have them funnel her money.

Bet the next big blow-out will be over MONEY!!! LOL!!!!

(waiting and watching)!!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24721 Aug 22, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
She talks to Cindy by phone...
Gee, I wonder, how does that call go?
"Hi mom, dad still mad at me for saying he raped me as a child and tossed my dead daughter into the woods?"
"Oh, honey, don't you worry 'bout all that!"
(rolls eyes)
ROFLMAO. I'm rolling my eyes because what you say is really the truth!

I'll bet Sindy can't wait for Skanky to have another baby. Wonder if she will let her kill the next one.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24722 Aug 22, 2012
My Sherona wrote:
Sindy and ballboy need to watch their every move and grow eyes in the back of their heads. Skanky girl is on her way home and she has redrum on her mind!
Sooooo true. One question: Did you mean ball-less boy? LOL.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24723 Aug 22, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she'll just leave the country so she doesn't have to pay a dime to anyone.
Time will tell when she finally will be asked to appear in court.
Maybe she'll will try and just get money from mommny and daddy since they don't owe the IRS.
She will somehow find a way to have them funnel her money.
Bet the next big blow-out will be over MONEY!!! LOL!!!!
(waiting and watching)!!!!
I agree. This is why they fought so hard to keep postponing the civil case. Wish I had standing to sue over Caylee, I'd sue for that.

OJ was found not guilty but still lost the civil suit. Skanky would also. Wish a daddy would pop up, he would have standing to sue. Maybe that's why they burned up all traces of her.

Level 8

Location hidden

#24724 Aug 22, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Zazz I went away Fri. Sat, Sun. and Mon. down to the beach, as a matter of fact I was right across the street from Crystal Cove, the place where G&C said they went searching for Caylee when they were out here. It's basically a tourist attraction with a fancy overpriced beach front resturant.(where G&C ate before going on Larry King Lies). Anyway strange the places they thought Caylee was hanging out at, they were all really expensive places!!!
As for Baez, he's going to need "a team" he needs someone to do all the work for him.
I'll bet they liked the puffed crab there. LOL.

Guess since Skanky couldn't find Caylee in any of the bars the next logical place would be there, with the "foundation" paying all expenses.

I keep remembering all the gaffs Bozo made in court. He didn't even know how to conduct himself. Still pisses me off that Perry didn't give proper time for a jury selection and he let Bozo get by with all that crap, including testifying.
lisa

Centralia, IL

#24727 Aug 22, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Zazz, I'll drink to that too!!
It's only a matter of time.
Here's another article.
Casey Anthony: What will her conditions be?
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...
They are calling her The FAT ONE now!!! LOL!!
Hi Sweet!! Thanks for the link!! I wonder what the first condition she would ask for,"if she can lie"?? So basically Greene is saying,she wants paid for these so called "conditions?" Please!! That is so laughable,people who murder their kids,get no conditions.She's living in a freaking fantasy land.She's fair game,and can't use the excuse,to hide behind probation anymore,once it ends.Yep,I betcha Mason is pissed(and babykiller)too about how George congradulated Ashton.She was probably seething.(I don't why Mason is so worried about George,afterall it was'nt not last month he was claiming,he did'nt know what Bozo was going to say!!I think it's also creepy of Mason,he sounds like he's jealous of George in way,when he's says that's "decipable"about him.)And of coarse it pisses babykiller off,because she's claiming the drowning abuse excuse.

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#24728 Aug 22, 2012
Hi all you sexy ladies....

love you all
lisa

Centralia, IL

#24729 Aug 22, 2012
zazz wrote:
Aurora victims' kin retains Casey Anthony lawyer
By Graham Winch
updated 2:40 PM EDT, Mon August 20, 2012
NEED TO KNOW
James Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and wounding 58 others in a Colorado theater
Jose Baez will represent at least two of the victim's families in a possible lawsuit against the theater
Jose Baez, the former defense attorney in the Casey Anthony case, is representing victimsí families in a possible lawsuit related to the Colorado theater shooting.
Baez will represent Shirley Wygal, the mother of theater shooting victim Rebecca Wingo. Wygal's daughter was killed when a gunman walked into a packed movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, on July 20 and opened fire.
Baez will also represent at least one other victimís family in the same civil lawsuit that could be filed against the Century 16 Theater in suburban Denver.
James Holmes is accused of killing 12 people and wounding 58 others in the shooting. He is charged with 24 counts of first-degree murder and remains behind bars.
Baez told In Sessionís Jean Casarez that he has assembled a team of the best plaintiff attorneys in the country to handle the case.
In Sessionís legal experts say the victims may attempt to sue the theater if they can find evidence that the theaterís negligence or lack of security contributed to the shooting.
Anthony and Baezís attorney-client relationship ended earlier this year. On July 5, 2011, Baez helped secure a not-guilty verdict in Anthonyís trial in the death of her daughter, Caylee Anthony.
Hi Zazz!! Well,I hope this is'nt true,that these people are going to hire him.I think Bozo is spinning another story,that comes into the news,right away.Plus,he would have to be qualified in Colorado,I would assume.
lisa

Centralia, IL

#24730 Aug 22, 2012
Your Next wrote:
Hi all you sexy ladies....
love you all
Meow,Meow,how are you tonight kitty Katt??

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

#24731 Aug 22, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Meow,Meow,how are you tonight kitty Katt??
I'm good my Sweet Sexy Lisa...How are you???
lisa

Centralia, IL

#24732 Aug 22, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa et al! How can someone threaten the killer when she's supposedly in hiding? How would they know where to send the threats? LOL
Hi Topaz!! Excatly.I'm thinking here,Yep,she's going to leave a stench wherever she goes.Next month they'll be claiming she has alot of supporters.
lisa

Centralia, IL

#24733 Aug 22, 2012
Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gosh she probably has a slew of them already made and ready to go!
Remeber she said she was doing a video diary? or something like that? I hope the majority of people just put her on ignore for the rest of her so called life or at least till she screws up again!
From what we've seen Sweet of this pyscho,she's her own undoing.
lisa

Centralia, IL

#24734 Aug 22, 2012
Your Next wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good my Sweet Sexy Lisa...How are you???
Doing good Katt.Just catching up on posts and watching a little t.v.

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24739 Aug 23, 2012
zazz wrote:
That bitch is just trying to get publicity hoping more fools will send her money as they have in the past.
I taste vomit in my mouth, must run and brush my teeth.
I just pray she doesn't murder another baby.
Morning Zazz!
One good thing is she's on her own now!!
No more protection from the State she & her family screwed!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24740 Aug 23, 2012
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO. I'm rolling my eyes because what you say is really the truth!
I'll bet Sindy can't wait for Skanky to have another baby. Wonder if she will let her kill the next one.
If it will make her a bucket load of money, I wouldn't put it past her! Priorities yah know!

Level 6

Since: May 11

Seattle, WA

#24741 Aug 23, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Topaz!! Excatly.I'm thinking here,Yep,she's going to leave a stench wherever she goes.Next month they'll be claiming she has alot of supporters.
Hi Lisa:D No kidding! LOL one minute her life's in danger, the next minute she's loved by all, or so says Mason. There's nowhere in this world she can go that people don't know who and what she is. Anyone that takes up with her deserves what they get. We'll be hearing something, someday..just wait;)

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24742 Aug 23, 2012
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweet!! Thanks for the link!! I wonder what the first condition she would ask for,"if she can lie"?? So basically Greene is saying,she wants paid for these so called "conditions?" Please!! That is so laughable,people who murder their kids,get no conditions.She's living in a freaking fantasy land.She's fair game,and can't use the excuse,to hide behind probation anymore,once it ends.Yep,I betcha Mason is pissed(and babykiller)too about how George congradulated Ashton.She was probably seething.(I don't why Mason is so worried about George,afterall it was'nt not last month he was claiming,he did'nt know what Bozo was going to say!!I think it's also creepy of Mason,he sounds like he's jealous of George in way,when he's says that's "decipable"about him.)And of coarse it pisses babykiller off,because she's claiming the drowning abuse excuse.
LOL Lisa on her first condition (asking permission to lie)!!!!
Except that comes naturally for the Anthony clan, they do it like breathing....

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24743 Aug 23, 2012
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa:D No kidding! LOL one minute her life's in danger, the next minute she's loved by all, or so says Mason. There's nowhere in this world she can go that people don't know who and what she is. Anyone that takes up with her deserves what they get. We'll be hearing something, someday..just wait;)
Morning Topaz!!

Good to see you.
You also have to remember there could be some collateral damage associated with hanging out with her. Directly or indirectly!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Location hidden

#24744 Aug 23, 2012
My Sherona wrote:
Sindy and ballboy need to watch their every move and grow eyes in the back of their heads. Skanky girl is on her way home and she has redrum on her mind!
Not to worry, remember when Caylee was missing?
George went and bought "Caylee" surveillance equipment for the homestead to protect himself and Cindy from the angry mob demanding answers?

Sad that he never did anything to protect Caylee and she in a backwards way has to now protect him.

Well at least this way he'll be able to see if Casey trys to sneak home.! LoL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min AN is me 495,649
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min scirocco 1,216,699
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 22 min vib_ram 18,022
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 23 min scirocco 4,617
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Pride of GA 52,704
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 12,374
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 17,628
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]