|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Your Next wrote:
ORLANDO --
Shortly after declaring victory in the winner-take-all Democratic primary for Orange-Osceola County state attorney, Jeff Ashton received congratulations from an unexpected source -- Casey Anthony's father.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Thank you Katt!!

“Evil bone with blue demons”

Level 8

Since: Jul 10

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Katt!!
You are welcome sweetie pie.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

I can't keep my eyes open anymore Katt and Zazz.So Goodnight and sleep tight,woo-woo!!
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Good morning!! Hals' got an article up,about what happened last night.I hope everyone has a great day!!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Your Next wrote:
ORLANDO --
Shortly after declaring victory in the winner-take-all Democratic primary for Orange-Osceola County state attorney, Jeff Ashton received congratulations from an unexpected source -- Casey Anthony's father.
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...
Thanks Fred!!
Gezz, I could care less what George has to say though.
Like who is he to even make a comment??
A LIER and an ACCOMPLICE thats who he is!

“ JUSTICE CON'T”

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

lisa wrote:
Good morning!! Hals' got an article up,about what happened last night.I hope everyone has a great day!!
Afternoon Lisa thanks, I'll go check it out!
Have a great day!

“BEAR”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Fred!!
He was just trying to get his name out there with something positive.

Very creepy IMO
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Sweet53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Fred!!
Hi Sweet!! I agree.A little bit to late for that.Did you see the video yet? Looks to me like Ashton was off gaurd,and was'nt excepting it,though.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Did George Anthony supply ending to Lifetime’s Casey movie?

— posted by halboedeker on August, 15 2012 8:13 AM

George Anthony on Tuesday gave Lifetime an ending to its “Prosecuting Casey Anthony” movie. In an election night stunner, Anthony congratulated Jeff Ashton on winning Orange-Osceola state attorney.

What did you make of that scene?

Central Florida News 13 anchor Marla Weech want to know more in a live interview with Ashton Wednesday morning. She asked about Anthony’s visit to Ashton’s victory party.

“It was not expected, no. It was a surprise, but I wouldn’t say it was an unpleasant one,” Ashton told Weech.“George and I have always gotten along just fine. I appreciated his congratulations. It did take me by surprise. He was probably the last person I would have expected. But it was, in fact, nice to see him.”

Casey Anthony would have been the last person I expected to see. Ashton had prosecuted Casey, George’s daughter, for first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder last year.

What did the two men discuss Tuesday night? George Anthony said the new state attorney earned the victory and related that wife Cindy Anthony was fine, Ashton told Weech.

George Anthony told reporters that Ashton is “a great guy– I’ve known him outside the courtroom more than people know.”

Weech wanted to know what that meant. Ashton explained that he talked George through Casey’s allegations of sexual abuse and explained how to handle them.

“I always felt George was a victim of this case,” Ashton said.“I think he just understood that I was always sensitive to that and I treated him like a human being.”

Ashton said his celebrity from the Anthony case put him on equal footing with incumbent Lawson Lamar, his former boss. Ashton went on to write a best-selling book about the case,“Imperfect Justice,” dedicated to Caylee. That book was adapted into a movie with Rob Lowe as Ashton. It is likely to premiere next year.

Maybe it pays not to rush. I think George Anthony gave filmmakers the final scene. What do you think?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I posted this earlier but don't see it.

WTH was George thinking? Now he has pissed off both Cindy and Skanky. He had better be careful or he'll wake up dead. He knows Skanky murdered his granddaughter Caylee. She might target him next and he'll wake up dead.

They say the second murder is easier than the first one.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Sandusky writing book from prison cell 'to tell his story' as he waits to be sentenced on 45 counts of child sexual abuse

Wife Dottie Sandusky has been helping him pen a memoir
Paedophile returns to court in September and faces up to 442 years in jail

By Louise Boyle

PUBLISHED: 14:31 EST, 15 August 2012 | UPDATED: 14:31 EST, 15 August 2012

His own words: Jerry Sandusky is reportedly writing his version of events in prison as he waits to be sentenced on 45 sexual abuse counts

Convicted paedophile Jerry Sandusky is writing a book while he awaits sentencing on 45 charges of child sex abuse, it has been claimed.

The disgraced Penn State assistant football coach was penning his version of events with the help of his wife Dottie, who has stood by him despite his guilt.

The 68-year-old had previously written an autobiography called Touched before his years of sickening abuse were revealed.

In a matter of weeks, Sandusky will learn how long he will serve in prison. He faces up to 442 years for his multiple convictions.

The child abuser has been described as the 'model inmate' at Centre County Prison in Pennsylvania.

SNIP.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21888...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I can't believe that POS Sandusky will be allowed to write a book. He will lie and make money. That POS pisses me off.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

zazz wrote:
Sandusky writing book from prison cell 'to tell his story' as he waits to be sentenced on 45 counts of child sexual abuse
Wife Dottie Sandusky has been helping him pen a memoir
Paedophile returns to court in September and faces up to 442 years in jail
By Louise Boyle
PUBLISHED: 14:31 EST, 15 August 2012 | UPDATED: 14:31 EST, 15 August 2012
His own words: Jerry Sandusky is reportedly writing his version of events in prison as he waits to be sentenced on 45 sexual abuse counts
Convicted paedophile Jerry Sandusky is writing a book while he awaits sentencing on 45 charges of child sex abuse, it has been claimed.
The disgraced Penn State assistant football coach was penning his version of events with the help of his wife Dottie, who has stood by him despite his guilt.
The 68-year-old had previously written an autobiography called Touched before his years of sickening abuse were revealed.
In a matter of weeks, Sandusky will learn how long he will serve in prison. He faces up to 442 years for his multiple convictions.
The child abuser has been described as the 'model inmate' at Centre County Prison in Pennsylvania.
SNIP.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21888...
Hi Zazz!! Thanks for the link.This pisses me off,that this pedo is writing a freaking book.He's sick all the way around and the only other people that are going to buy this crap,is other pedo's.I think,he's relieving the molestation of kids to get his kicks off again.The man is a sexual predetor,and a freaking sadist,that can't be helped.His wife is sick,too.
lisa

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Zazz,Katt and Sweet,did you guys see where Zenedia got arrested for serving alcohol to a minor? I'm thinking,but I don't think it will have any impact on the defamation case,but I'm pretty sure Givens is going to make a mountain out of a molehill though.He's going to exsaggrate the arrest.

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

End of Casey Anthony's probation kept secret

Anthony has received death threats

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested after selling alcohol to minor, police say

Gonzalez arrested at store on Semoran Boulevard

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/Zena...

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Lawyers say Gonzalhttp://www.wesh.com/news /casey-anthony-extended-covera ge/Lawyers-say-Gonzalez-arrest -won-t-affect-case/-/13479888/ 16197022/-/k9n83yz/-/index.htm l?fb_ref=activity-right-railez arrest won’t affect case

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Lawyers say Gonzalez arrest won’t affect case

http://www.wesh.com/news/casey-anthony-extend...

Level 8

Bedrock USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

lisa wrote:
Zazz,Katt and Sweet,did you guys see where Zenedia got arrested for serving alcohol to a minor? I'm thinking,but I don't think it will have any impact on the defamation case,but I'm pretty sure Givens is going to make a mountain out of a molehill though.He's going to exsaggrate the arrest.
Hi Lisa Posted lots of stuff for you honey. Its cooled off here low 80's less humidity

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,841 - 23,860 of25,459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 25 min zazz 95,918
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Eleanor Beaver 1,036,080
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,113
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr wisdom usedhere 478,414
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Princess Hey 897
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 11,855
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 16,932
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 22,088
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••