Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

Judged:

I am no legal mind but I think it is clear that as "albatross234" keeps insisting that Caylee is a product of incest it is slander or libel or both. Since Lee has been cleared...could he or should he litigate to get her to stop dragging his name through the mud? Not to mention George! What do you think... Is it strange that the Anthony's aren't suing her? She has scads of videos up that state there is INCEST in the Anthony family...but she has absolutely no proof of it!

http://www.youtube.com/results...

“Kiss my grits, internet trolls”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Far from a techtonic faultline

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2009

Judged:

Affinity Clark wrote:
I am no legal mind but I think it is clear that as "albatross234" keeps insisting that Caylee is a product of incest it is slander or libel or both. Since Lee has been cleared...could he or should he litigate to get her to stop dragging his name through the mud? Not to mention George! What do you think... Is it strange that the Anthony's aren't suing her? She has scads of videos up that state there is INCEST in the Anthony family...but she has absolutely no proof of it!
Just because Caylee is NOT Lee's child does NOT mean there was NOT incestuous contact between Lee and Casey... just that Caylee was not a result of it.

If Lee has a real issue with the Youtube crap... then his Lawyer can contact Youtube, and have it all removed.

But Lee is criminally complicit with all the computer purging, and the lying he did for "CMA", so he may be too busy legally covering his own butt to care about possible slander cases.
Sunnyside

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2009

Judged:

Affinity Clark wrote:
What do you mean by "not to mention George"? How do you know there were no relations between George and Casey?
rdw

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

Maybe the Anthonys are saving Albatross234 for the last of their law suits, and they have to wait until the trial is over and then they will go after good old haggus Albatross. Hope she can get some good money for her unexceptional paintings. She is helping to make their lives even more miserable.
rdw

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

If I were albatross234 I would have thought about making those incest comments before I embarked upon internet slander. The Anthonys will be knocking on her door gauranteed.
just watching

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

rdw wrote:
Maybe the Anthonys are saving Albatross234 for the last of their law suits, and they have to wait until the trial is over and then they will go after good old haggus Albatross. Hope she can get some good money for her unexceptional paintings. She is helping to make their lives even more miserable.
The Anthonys need to have a miserable life.They brought all this hate on by themselvesand its well deserved
rdw

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

Albatross234 must be a very wealthy woman, I am sure she can afford some expensive legal counsel, she will need it.
Myrna

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Judged:

I hope the Anthonys do sue Albatross234 and her friends for slander. The Anthonys have their faults, but what Albatross234 is doing is a crime. Anyone who asks Albatross234 for evidence to back up her disgusting accusations gets blocked from her channel.
dizzodana

Grain Valley, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Judged:

Leave Albatross alone! She has the right to say whatever she wants! The Anthony's should have thought about all this. She is just stating her opinion. The last I knew this IS America, and there is still FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!
dizzodana

Grain Valley, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Judged:

I watch all of her videos. I enjoy listening to her OPINIONS regarding all kinds of issues. Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings, Chris Coleman, ETC. her paintings are so cute, and her little dog is cute too. She is trying to keep busy. She has lots of subscribers, so I must not be the only one who believes she is harmless.
OneWordAnswer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

"Should Lee Anthony SUE this woman!?"

ABSOLUTELY!
OneWordAnswer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

just watching wrote:
<quoted text>The Anthonys need to have a miserable life.They brought all this hate on by themselvesand its well deserved
Says who?

Chris Stark?

Richard Grund?

The law sure doesn't say it.

I hope the Anthony's sue the fck out of the miscreants.
guns 4 jesus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

OneWordAnswer wrote:
"Should Lee Anthony SUE this woman!?"
ABSOLUTELY!
not just sue her, but press criminal charges for her stupidity.

being that freaking stupid should be a crime.

for a sentence, the judge should order her to wear a sandwich board around in public that reads

"I FALSELY ACCUSE INNOCENT GRIEF STRICKEN PEOPLE OF INCEST"

“Justice for Caylee”

Level 3

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Judged:

guns 4 jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
for a sentence, the judge should order her to wear a sandwich board around in public that reads
Did you read casey's letter to her inmate pal...lol...
pippa

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Have you considered that they haven't sued her because the theories of incest might be true? Since you wrote this, it has come out that Casey told several people Lee and George sexually abused her.
guns 4 jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired of Silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

The Anthony family should sue a LOT of people who have made accusations on these boards and other place on the internet. I would love to see some of these freaks be ruined for their hatefulness.
pippa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Then they should start by suing their daughter.

The Anthonys have brought a lot of the negative attention on themselves.
Tired of Silly wrote:
The Anthony family should sue a LOT of people who have made accusations on these boards and other place on the internet. I would love to see some of these freaks be ruined for their hatefulness.
Tired of Silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

pippa wrote:
Then they should start by suing their daughter.
The Anthonys have brought a lot of the negative attention on themselves.
<quoted text>
No one has been forced to make unfounded accusations. Those who did are just as bad or worse than the Anthonys, and I would LOVE to see them lose everything. Of course, most of the losers who have spent the last three years posting constantly about a kid they didn't even know don't have much to lose. I think the majority live in their mother's basements.
pippa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

Living in your mother's basement is better than dying in the trunk of her car.
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has been forced to make unfounded accusations. Those who did are just as bad or worse than the Anthonys, and I would LOVE to see them lose everything. Of course, most of the losers who have spent the last three years posting constantly about a kid they didn't even know don't have much to lose. I think the majority live in their mother's basements.
Tired of Silly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

pippa wrote:
Living in your mother's basement is better than dying in the trunk of her car.
<quoted text>
Agreed. Both are abnormal, however. And focusing intently on this case if you are not related to one of the principal players, or even knew the kid....is just plain sick and rather perverted, IMO. But y'all enjoy your ghoulish focus on a dead kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min shinningelectr0n 1,095,063
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 6 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,770
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,255
Ravelry.com connects arts-and-crafts lovers the... (Mar '09) 7 hr Regina 232
Armed Good Samaritan Comes To The Aid Of Stabbi... 8 hr caikminyc 2
New theme park Cuba 9 hr n-dis-grace 2
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 11 hr lost 2,118
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••