Car Accident Kills One, and At Least Two Others in Critical Condition

Nov 24, 2012 Full story: WOAY 22

A car accident in Greenbrier County Saturday afternoon kills one person and sends at least two others to the hospital in critical condition.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SoSad

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Nov 24, 2012
My thoughts and prayers go out to those afffected by this horrible accident!
OCWV

Peterstown, WV

#2 Nov 24, 2012
SoSad wrote:
My thoughts and prayers go out to those afffected by this horrible accident!
Who died?
sorry

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2012
OCWV wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died?
Nick Morgan was killed and Jason Hoke and his brother Billy Hoke are in critical condition.
Wow

Peterstown, WV

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Wow...news reports that the vehicle was split in half.....
SoSad

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Nov 24, 2012
We came up on this wreck this afternoon and it was HORRIBLE I can't quit thinking about the poor woman running up the road and then screaming and fainting I am assuming she was related to the victims. my prayers are with them and their families
mee

United States

#6 Nov 24, 2012
The vehicle did get split in half. They hit a tree going fast and it split the car in half and she probably fainted bc of how mangled the 3 boys were. One was D.O.A and the other 2 were in critical condition
Organ cave

Peterstown, WV

#7 Nov 25, 2012
How mangled were they?
thinking

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Such sad news I will keep the family in my thoughts and prayers! Bad bad road to be raceing on!
SoSad

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Organ cave wrote:
How mangled were they?
Why would you even ask such a question??? You are sick!
To SoSad

Peterstown, WV

#10 Nov 25, 2012
SoSad wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you even ask such a question??? You are sick!
Taxpayers are tired of our responders having to clean brain matter after stupidity.
SoSad

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Nov 25, 2012
WOW!!! I am truely amazed. how would you feel if those involved were your children? I am sure we have all had moments of "stupidity" I also know that the majority of of responders are VOLUNTEERS, so it really doesn't involve your tax dollars. I have the upmost respect for all members of the police force and fire and rescue, but they all knew when they joined that dealing with things like this were a possibility! Show some compassion!
To SoSad

Peterstown, WV

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Doesn't involve my tax dollars? It must be nice to be you and live in La-La Land. Who pays for equipment, training, conferences? Some private funds but mostly county and state, some federal. I immediately eyed your response as typical from an ignorant person, so I'm leaving to allow you to wallow in your pit of deficient knowledge.
SoSad

Mount Hope, WV

#13 Nov 25, 2012
I will not argue with you. My thoughts were of those involved. They are someone's family. You are the epitome of what is wrong with this nation! We as a people have lost the ability for compassion!
Organ Cave

Maidens, VA

#14 Nov 25, 2012
This wreck was stupid. If we don't stop the stupid from taking lives, we're not doing our duty as citizens. Sadness is all around. But if you don't take action, these stupid events will continue. SoSad, you are out of line.
SoSad

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Nov 25, 2012
Organ Cave wrote:
This wreck was stupid. If we don't stop the stupid from taking lives, we're not doing our duty as citizens. Sadness is all around. But if you don't take action, these stupid events will continue. SoSad, you are out of line.
I understand where you are coming from I don't doubt that the accident could have and should have been avoided. I do understand that many lives were in danger due to the actions of those involved. I am simply stating that it is a sad occurence, and yes I do feel for those that lost thier lives, and thier families. I don't see how speaking ill of those involved can be helpful in taking action against "stupidity" What is done cannot be undone. I lost a very dear friend several years ago due to his recklessness, that didn't make it hurt less or make me care about him less.
Get A Life

Princeton, WV

#16 Nov 25, 2012
To SoSad wrote:
Doesn't involve my tax dollars? It must be nice to be you and live in La-La Land. Who pays for equipment, training, conferences? Some private funds but mostly county and state, some federal. I immediately eyed your response as typical from an ignorant person, so I'm leaving to allow you to wallow in your pit of deficient knowledge.
Really?
Organ Cave

Peterstown, WV

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Is this the same billy hoke that was indicted in monroe county?
Crime rate

Aylett, VA

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Crime rate just dropped.
ronceverte

Charleston, WV

#19 Nov 26, 2012
I can't believe how heartless some people are.You worry about your taxdollers in a situation like that ?Shame on you.What about the relatives of the boys?They have done nothing to deserve that.Carma is a b... and one day you will see that too.I just hope someone will feel sorry for you then.
curious

Charleston, WV

#20 Nov 26, 2012
was Jason driving the blue car or the white car and was it his car or Nick's nephews car?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Organ Cave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley richmond lephew 25 min She was tasty 13
Bryan Deskins 33 min I know 4
Chef Peter Timmins 1 hr Foodie1122 17
neola (Feb '10) 2 hr lol 221
Family Refuge Center 8 hr OMG 7
Janice Hubbard 11 hr For real 2
Slow drivers on 219 lewisburg area 11 hr Really BS 19
Organ Cave Dating
Find my Match

Organ Cave People Search