|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

tony wrote:
Where is the smaller theater inside?
It's on the right hand side when you enter, or just ask the man who issues you the entry fee. I love it in there, it's cleaner, not as dark, and easier to get intimate with your fellow theatre goer!
Tony

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Tammysteinway wrote:
<quoted text>It's on the right hand side when you enter, or just ask the man who issues you the entry fee. I love it in there, it's cleaner, not as dark, and easier to get intimate with your fellow theatre goer!
Ok, after the booth, facing the mens room, left is the curtains to big theatre, right was I think a ladies room and another white door on the white wall but not marked. So it must be before the white lit area? Could it be in the area that is the doors you cannot use from the front entrance? I cannot believe I did not see it!!!
ctlover

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Sandy Slutt wrote:
I am planning on going this Sunday afternoon. Would love to make some new friends. Gurls, girls & guys.
what time r u gonna be there?
Julian

North Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Im thinking on going in about ten minutes. i wonder if theres anyone there at ten am on a sunday morning. I'll check this forum one last time before going so if anyone wants to meet up we'll all go in together.
Thestercryiser

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Sandy Slutt wrote:
I am planning a visit this Sunday afternoon. Would love to hook up with girls or gurls.
What time I'm heading there now
CD Desiree

Mansfield Depot, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

I'll be there on july !st from around 1pm till 3 would love some really hot action.
russell

Westport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

everytime i go there i get the greatest head from black men....one guys mouth is like a vaccum.....can't wait to go again......
Sandy Slutt

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

CD Desiree wrote:
I'll be there on july !st from around 1pm till 3 would love some really hot action.
Can't wait for Sunday. It will be a funday!!
CD Desiree

Mansfield Depot, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Sunday july 1st come to the fairmont sexy slutty CD looking to have some fun BBC get extra special attention
Sandra Dee

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I will be going to the Fairmount theater Friday afternoon around 2:00. I will be looking for ladies to watch XXX movies.
lookin for fun

East Hampton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

today, thursday. Nice size cock headed down around 130 or so. Anyone interested?
Mister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

When will any ladies or passables be going?! I'm tired of seeing the same old ass men in there. I'm a 31yr old blk male.

Aries.417@gmail.com
ctofap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Would love to go with a lady. never been there before and nervous to go alone.

ctofap@hotmail.com
Madvamp

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

tony white wrote:
i have been there with my wife. she loves it. we sit down in front and just let what ever happen. she draws alot of attention.
When are you going there again?
CD Samantha

Mahwah, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

When will be the best time to be there tomorrow Tues 7/3? Figures TG Movie night is on the 4th grrrr.
Antnee

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Madvamp wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going there again?
hey im from new haven 24 wanna meet up i wont be home from vacatiion till midnight tonight tho but name a time and ill be there
Antnee

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

RebeccahN wrote:
Sure, if you are young, cute, and sexy ;-)
hey im from new haven 24 wanna meet up one night
Youngenglishcock

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Hi I'm a young English guy been classed as hot by more than a few people wanting to know if any women, Ts or CDs are heading down tomorrow

Since: Feb 12

East Hampton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Thick Black cock here looking to go this evening. Any TS want to meet up this evening?
Charliegonz92

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

19 yr old 5'7 half Hispanic half Asian looking to go for first time. Anyone want to go with me?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 341 - 360 of2,462
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orange Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance