Tony

Berlin, CT

#360 Jun 23, 2012
Tammysteinway wrote:
<quoted text>It's on the right hand side when you enter, or just ask the man who issues you the entry fee. I love it in there, it's cleaner, not as dark, and easier to get intimate with your fellow theatre goer!
Ok, after the booth, facing the mens room, left is the curtains to big theatre, right was I think a ladies room and another white door on the white wall but not marked. So it must be before the white lit area? Could it be in the area that is the doors you cannot use from the front entrance? I cannot believe I did not see it!!!
ctlover

AOL

#361 Jun 24, 2012
Sandy Slutt wrote:
I am planning on going this Sunday afternoon. Would love to make some new friends. Gurls, girls & guys.
what time r u gonna be there?
Julian

Wallingford, CT

#362 Jun 24, 2012
Im thinking on going in about ten minutes. i wonder if theres anyone there at ten am on a sunday morning. I'll check this forum one last time before going so if anyone wants to meet up we'll all go in together.
Thestercryiser

Worcester, MA

#363 Jun 24, 2012
Sandy Slutt wrote:
I am planning a visit this Sunday afternoon. Would love to hook up with girls or gurls.
What time I'm heading there now
CD Desiree

Charlton, MA

#366 Jun 25, 2012
I'll be there on july !st from around 1pm till 3 would love some really hot action.
russell

Westport, CT

#367 Jun 25, 2012
everytime i go there i get the greatest head from black men....one guys mouth is like a vaccum.....can't wait to go again......
Sandy Slutt

Bristol, CT

#368 Jun 25, 2012
CD Desiree wrote:
I'll be there on july !st from around 1pm till 3 would love some really hot action.
Can't wait for Sunday. It will be a funday!!
CD Desiree

Charlton, MA

#369 Jun 26, 2012
Sunday july 1st come to the fairmont sexy slutty CD looking to have some fun BBC get extra special attention
Sandra Dee

Bristol, CT

#370 Jun 27, 2012
I will be going to the Fairmount theater Friday afternoon around 2:00. I will be looking for ladies to watch XXX movies.
lookin for fun

East Hampton, CT

#371 Jun 28, 2012
today, thursday. Nice size cock headed down around 130 or so. Anyone interested?
Mister

United States

#373 Jul 1, 2012
When will any ladies or passables be going?! I'm tired of seeing the same old ass men in there. I'm a 31yr old blk male.

Aries.417@gmail.com
ctofap

Bronx, NY

#374 Jul 2, 2012
Would love to go with a lady. never been there before and nervous to go alone.

ctofap@hotmail.com
Madvamp

Flushing, NY

#375 Jul 2, 2012
tony white wrote:
i have been there with my wife. she loves it. we sit down in front and just let what ever happen. she draws alot of attention.
When are you going there again?
CD Samantha

Yonkers, NY

#376 Jul 2, 2012
When will be the best time to be there tomorrow Tues 7/3? Figures TG Movie night is on the 4th grrrr.
Antnee

Milwaukee, WI

#377 Jul 2, 2012
Madvamp wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going there again?
hey im from new haven 24 wanna meet up i wont be home from vacatiion till midnight tonight tho but name a time and ill be there
Antnee

Milwaukee, WI

#378 Jul 2, 2012
RebeccahN wrote:
Sure, if you are young, cute, and sexy ;-)
hey im from new haven 24 wanna meet up one night
Youngenglishcock

Stratford, CT

#379 Jul 3, 2012
Hi I'm a young English guy been classed as hot by more than a few people wanting to know if any women, Ts or CDs are heading down tomorrow

Since: Feb 12

Providence, RI

#380 Jul 4, 2012
Thick Black cock here looking to go this evening. Any TS want to meet up this evening?
Charliegonz92

Guilford, CT

#381 Jul 5, 2012
19 yr old 5'7 half Hispanic half Asian looking to go for first time. Anyone want to go with me?
Logan

West Roxbury, MA

#382 Jul 6, 2012
Friday before Memorial day. Girl in a print dress. Sat next to you. Good time till others invited themselves. Would love to meet up between 1:30 pm and2:00 pm today. Wait in the lot. I will know you when I see you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr True blue 19,387
Sterling House Food Pantry Needs Help 12 hr diane 3
Two women charged with helping armed robbers 16 hr BPT 9
An Apple A Day (And Other Fall Flavors) At Leis... Thu American Gentlema... 1
Diocese to downsize, remain in Bridgeport Oct 22 Most Interesting Man 11
Rough-and-tumble dogs top people on knee surgery Oct 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Vital Milford Buildings Will Soon Be Immune to ... Oct 11 American Gentlema... 1
Orange Dating
Find my Match

Orange Jobs

Orange People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orange News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orange

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]