Man killed in Orange Cove attack identified

Sep 24, 2009 Full story: Fresno Bee 63

A man who died on injuries in a possible gang-related attack Wednesday in Orange Cove has been identified, the Fresno County Coroner's Office said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
BIG DOG

Austin, TX

#1 Sep 24, 2009
WAS THE MAN HORACIO MARTINEZ A POSSIBLE SURENO GANG MEMBER
BIG DOG

Austin, TX

#2 Sep 24, 2009
OR WAS HE A BULLDOG GANG MEMBER
BIG DOG

Austin, TX

#3 Sep 24, 2009
AND WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT THESE INDIVIDUALS THAT GO OUT LATE NIGHTS IS THER NO PATROL MEN OUT TRYING TO STOP OR INTERVEEN WITH THESE SUBJECTS OR DO THEY JUST SIT BACK LIKE FAT CATS AND WAIT TILL THE DINNER IS SERVED IN THER HANDS I BELIEVE THEY SHOULD GO OUT AND TRY TO STOP THE INCEDENT BEFORE IT HAPPENS, NOT WAIT RELAX AND WAIT AND ACTUALLY BELIEVE ITS JUST GONNA COME TO YOURE FRONT DESK AND SAY HEY I DID SOMETHING, WRONG, YOU SEE WHATS BEEN GOIN ON FOR YEARS ALREADY STEENPORT MIGHT BE THE NEW CHIEF BUT HE SHOULD ACT LIKE A INDIAN AND GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM BEFOR IT HAPPENS OR ATLEAST PREVENT SOME KIND OF ACT AT LEAST CATCH SOMEBODY WITH A WEAPON IN HAND MAYBE LIKE THAT YOU WILL HAVE STOPED SOMEBODY FROM COMMITING A CRIME .
BIG DOG

Austin, TX

#4 Sep 24, 2009
Thursday, Sep. 24, 2009
By Eddie Jimenez / The Fresno Bee

A man who died on injuries in a possible gang-related attack Wednesday in Orange Cove has been identified, the Fresno County Coroner’s Office said.

Horacio Martinez, 28, of Orange Cove was found about 1:30 p.m. lying on the ground at Ninth and E streets with “obviously traumatic injuries,” a Sheriff’s Department spokesman said.

Martinez was taken to the Sierra Kings District Hospital in Reedley, where he died.

Sheriff’s detectives said the killing could be gang-related.
Family

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2009
BIG DOG wrote:
WAS THE MAN HORACIO MARTINEZ A POSSIBLE SURENO GANG MEMBER
he was a known gang member from his hometown of Oxnard, CA. Which he moved out to avoid further problems, i believe this had to be some hoodlums who might of just seen his tattoos, showing he was not from north cali. Traggic, i knew him personally and this is a great loss for his family. He will be missed.
crime stopper

Austin, TX

#6 Sep 24, 2009
well sometimes when you are from a gang especially down south its not eazy to try and escape from your fellow gang members,
especially the sureno gang cause they are every where and once they hear you are trying to get out they usually retaliate, cause its one way in and one way out , that side of town wher he was found injured is a sureno territory my best bet he probly was in some kind of fight with one of his own .thats just my oppinion
sales

Selma, CA

#7 Oct 6, 2009
drug deal gone wrong**************
SVM818

Brea, CA

#8 Oct 8, 2009
Not surprise how people are so quick to judge without facts
Ulysis

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2009
Shank a foool

Since: Oct 09

United States

#10 Oct 20, 2009
who cares! one less punk = one less problem!!!!!!!!! nobody inoccent killed if you ask me these people act like barbarians walking down the street with old golf clubs its no wonder caucasions moved away, to danm scared of these illegal aliens walking around town all high on meth and taking up all the orange cove park space all day and night.you people should be ashamed at what you done to this community im talking to all these punks that spray paint over and over its just a matter of time untill you get caught! you better hope the cops catch you and not one of these retired veitnam vets with their mini 14's ready to cleanse this town of illegal garbage! grow up and go to college and move out of youre moms basement for christ sake some of you punks are old enough to know that by now! get green card get a job or go back the way you came in youre taking up space its embarrasing that, youre only goal is to get some little skank pregnant fix up youre lowrider and plan youre wifes quinceniera . And, what now youre set for life and youre only job is to go pick oranges come home and beat youre wife get drunk got to sleep and pop out more little anchor babies and show them how to be gang banging cowards just like you.
Faith Heals

Reedley, CA

#11 Oct 20, 2009
OCthesaddest placeonearth wrote:
who cares! one less punk = one less problem!!!!!!!!! nobody inoccent killed if you ask me these people act like barbarians walking down the street with old golf clubs its no wonder caucasions moved away, to danm scared of these illegal aliens walking around town all high on meth and taking up all the orange cove park space all day and night.you people should be ashamed at what you done to this community im talking to all these punks that spray paint over and over its just a matter of time untill you get caught! you better hope the cops catch you and not one of these retired veitnam vets with their mini 14's ready to cleanse this town of illegal garbage! grow up and go to college and move out of youre moms basement for christ sake some of you punks are old enough to know that by now! get green card get a job or go back the way you came in youre taking up space its embarrasing that, youre only goal is to get some little skank pregnant fix up youre lowrider and plan youre wifes quinceniera . And, what now youre set for life and youre only job is to go pick oranges come home and beat youre wife get drunk got to sleep and pop out more little anchor babies and show them how to be gang banging cowards just like you.
What goes around comes around. The tongue has no bones, you speak of Hispanics like if they all were illegals and trash.You say all the Caucasians moved out of orange cove because of the illegals, the drugs, Hey let me remind you there’s good and bad in every race.Caucasions have low life’s and drug addicts as well, and teenage pregnancies, only difference is the Hispanic teenage girl keeps her baby the Caucasians abort theirs So don’t come here to knock the Hispanic race down..

United States

#12 Oct 20, 2009
i am hispanic you nut job do me a favor dont talk to me ! oh yeah and stop changing youre name tonto i know its you what a deuch
Faith Heals

Reedley, CA

#13 Oct 20, 2009
OCthesaddest placeonearth wrote:
i am hispanic you nut job do me a favor dont talk to me ! oh yeah and stop changing youre name tonto i know its you what a deuch
I'm not talking to you, I'm just replying to your comment. If you would like to talk to me just post your name and we can talk.(Your real name) You know it’s me? Well now who am I? Now that I know your Hispanic. You really shouldn’t be so rude against your own race, Try not to hold so much bitterness, they say people like yourself who are bitter and rude actually are very unhappy people. Have faith and one day things will go your way. Have a wonderful day now.
Faith Heals

Reedley, CA

#14 Oct 20, 2009
Oh one more thing on your comment #10
Who cares! one less punk = one less problem!!!!!!!!!.

You are so wrong there; a life is so precious whether they are good people or bad. This young man who was killed in Orange Cove didn’t deserve to die. He was someone’s, son, grandson, brother, uncle, and someone’s father.
dirty mexican

Austin, TX

#15 Oct 20, 2009
it dont matter one less mexican or one less problem. just get rid of them from our country? there like kakaroaches one dies and fifty more more jump the border we need stronger repelents to keep them out of our country dirty perasites. be gone from here

Fresno, CA

#16 Oct 20, 2009
Faith Heals wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking to you, I'm just replying to your comment. If you would like to talk to me just post your name and we can talk.(Your real name) You know it’s me? Well now who am I? Now that I know your Hispanic. You really shouldn’t be so rude against your own race, Try not to hold so much bitterness, they say people like yourself who are bitter and rude actually are very unhappy people. Have faith and one day things will go your way. Have a wonderful day now.
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP look !!stop trying to come on to me im married for goodness sake AND STRIAGHT and about the illegals do we even live in the same town buddy? YOU GOTTA BE JOKING ! AND THE ONLY BITTER PUSS IS YOU WITH YOURE PUSSIFIED TALK! SAVE THAT FOR BINGO NIGHT! MAYBE SOME OF THOSE NICE FOLKS WILL ENJOY YOURE COOKOO TALK!

Fresno, CA

#17 Oct 20, 2009
Faith Heals wrote:
Oh one more thing on your comment #10
Who cares! one less punk = one less problem!!!!!!!!!.
You are so wrong there; a life is so precious whether they are good people or bad. This young man who was killed in Orange Cove didn’t deserve to die. He was someone’s, son, grandson, brother, uncle, and someone’s father.
did you know him ? or somethin ? whatever! look the point is , one less bad guy that the cops wont have to risk their lives to arrest him bottom line one less punk one less problem we spend more taxes on them keeping them alive in prison then if they wer'e dead ! example to cremate someone is what about less then $3,000 AND to keep them in prison umm about 40,000 a year for each prisoner ! big difference buddy ! you can take that to the bank!lol famous words of a corrupt mayor who we all know and hate!!lol
sadness

Reedley, CA

#18 Oct 20, 2009
dirty mexican wrote:
it dont matter one less mexican or one less problem. just get rid of them from our country? there like kakaroaches one dies and fifty more more jump the border we need stronger repelents to keep them out of our country dirty perasites. be gone from here
Why dont you grow some b***dont be a coward use your real name. You know you wont put your real name cause you will have every gang banger after you your so dam happy cause one of their guys got killed.i dont put anyone down or get all happy cause someone was killed.especially the gang bangers from el salvador their pretty scary.
dirty mexican

Austin, TX

#19 Oct 21, 2009
why dont you put your real (((name))) coward ?plus you been watching to much gangland. the only thing i fear is the lord not some chiken shiitt gangbanger

Fresno, CA

#20 Oct 21, 2009
dirty mexican wrote:
why dont you put your real (((name))) coward ?plus you been watching to much gangland. the only thing i fear is the lord not some chiken shiitt gangbanger
HEY BUTTHOLE WHY DONT YOU PUT YOURE REAL NAME, LEAVE THE GUY ALONE ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH ITS IN THE CONSTITUTION YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO VIOLATE ANYBODYS CIVIL RIGHTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orange Cove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JON Rankin & Lover Share Tramp Troll "MOM" 14 hr Get Real 1
Mr Rankin Posts Real LIES LIES LIES LIES !!!! 17 hr Get Real 2
See RANKIN run from the TRUTH !!!! 22 hr Get Real 1
The sky is falling and Rankin is the man ! Wed Hohohoooo 8
Fridays Fiesta Wed Hohohoooo 2
Facts verse lies Tue Mommy Julia 5
BMX Park / Lopez corruption (Aug '12) Tue Mommy Julia 179
Orange Cove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web