mudshark hunter

United States

#83 Feb 4, 2010
IMPEACH OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>I think her mom just said it wasn't her,because she was wasn't to proud or her humping black guys.
I know Robin and her mother and you don't know what you are talking about. I suspect you were abused as a child and dropped on your head repeatedly.
Impeach obama

United States

#84 Feb 4, 2010
mudshark hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Robin and her mother and you don't know what you are talking about. I suspect you were abused as a child and dropped on your head repeatedly.
So your saying her mom is proud of her girl for humping blacks.Must be some bad water in your area,or did you eat paint chips as a child?
mudshark hunter

United States

#85 Feb 5, 2010
Actually I am saying you are a clueless idiot.
Robin

Saint Louis, MO

#86 Feb 5, 2010
mudshark hunter wrote:
<quoted text>so you have a little wigger running around your house lol
No I would have a son! I am very proud of him! Thanks and Have A Great Day!
Cali

Torrance, CA

#87 Feb 6, 2010
HAHA wrote:
Look at the caliber of African American individuals in the area surrounding Oran. You have Haywood City which is full of druggies etc. Then you have Sikeston, for the most part druggies and thieves. A person could probably count on one hand the number of decent black people in the SEMO area. So ya the parents should probably put a stop to the ignorant girls dating the darkie express.
not one of u country hicks that are stuck back in the black and white days could last a week in cali.. most of my extended family that i trust with my life are mexican and black white folks are the most selfish ungrateful and unloyal people i have ever been around
Rev

Dexter, MO

#88 Feb 6, 2010
Cali wrote:
<quoted text>
not one of u country hicks that are stuck back in the black and white days could last a week in cali.. most of my extended family that i trust with my life are mexican and black white folks are the most selfish ungrateful and unloyal people i have ever been around
Amen!!!!!!!!!

I lived in northern California most of my adult life and found the state to be a mixing pot, so to speak of races.

When I came back here I was surprised to see that this part of the country was still stuck in the black and white age as you say.

It seems that things around this part of the country are 10 to 15 years behind the west coast. I am not saying that is good or bad, just an observation.

I have found that only a minority of people have problems with people of different race in this area.

When I lived in California I did not chose my friends or family based on color. Friends were friends and family were family no matter what the nationality.

If you notice some of the white kids are wearing their hats on backwards and pants slung low like some kids of other races. What's up with that?
wtf

Columbia, SC

#89 Feb 6, 2010
Looking like a fool with your pants on the grounds. Best song of all time on American Idol.
Whitey

United States

#90 Feb 6, 2010
Cali wrote:
<quoted text>
not one of u country hicks that are stuck back in the black and white days could last a week in cali.. most of my extended family that i trust with my life are mexican and black white folks are the most selfish ungrateful and unloyal people i have ever been around
You are right, I couldn't stand living a week in California, but not for the reasons you put forth.

Your blanket attack on white people makes you appear no better than any other racist on here. Racism is racism no matter if you are black, brown, red, white or yellow. Many "white" people on here have stood against the racism displayed in this post, yet you lump them in with everyone else. I don't have much use for racists no matter their color.
just me

United States

#91 Feb 7, 2010
i think that there is good and bad in all races. what matters the most is inside a person not their color. and another thing i would rather see a boy with their hat backwards and pants saggin than the girl pants that all the white boys are wearing now. but to each his own its not my place to judge.
guest

United States

#92 Feb 10, 2010
mudshark hunter wrote:
<quoted text>i bet your parents are proud of you,NOT.YOU NEED HELP,YOUR SICK
IF you had stopped to read what all the posts (#60) said BEFORE running your mouth, you wouldn't look or ignorant here!
just me

United States

#93 Feb 10, 2010
Whitey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, I couldn't stand living a week in California, but not for the reasons you put forth.
Your blanket attack on white people makes you appear no better than any other racist on here. Racism is racism no matter if you are black, brown, red, white or yellow. Many "white" people on here have stood against the racism displayed in this post, yet you lump them in with everyone else. I don't have much use for racists no matter their color.
IF Rev. is a Minister. I would say "RUN as fast as you can from his church" Because he speaks of the devil!
Whitey

United States

#94 Feb 11, 2010
My post was in response to Cali, not Rev who does not appear to condemn or praise any race as did Cali.
IMPEACH OBAMA

United States

#95 Feb 11, 2010
Rev wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!!!!!!!!!
I lived in northern California most of my adult life and found the state to be a mixing pot, so to speak of races.
When I came back here I was surprised to see that this part of the country was still stuck in the black and white age as you say.
It seems that things around this part of the country are 10 to 15 years behind the west coast. I am not saying that is good or bad, just an observation.
I have found that only a minority of people have problems with people of different race in this area.
When I lived in California I did not chose my friends or family based on color. Friends were friends and family were family no matter what the nationality.
If you notice some of the white kids are wearing their hats on backwards and pants slung low like some kids of other races. What's up with that?
Monkey see monkey do.
Shy Guy

Dexter, MO

#96 Feb 11, 2010
IMPEACH OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>Monkey see monkey do.
Very profound comment, lol!

I am not sure it has anything to do with anything, but profound none the less.
Shy Guy

Dexter, MO

#97 Feb 11, 2010
Oh!!! I got it, just takes me a little longer than others,lol!
Rev

Dexter, MO

#98 Feb 11, 2010
I confess I am not a minister, so don't run from any churches because of any commments I might make.

Rev is one of many names I have been called over the years.

Live life, it is a gift that should not be wasted.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#99 Feb 24, 2010
I don't even know where to begin here.....the fact that we even specify "bad in all races" goes to show how behind we are in the fight against racisim. There is bad and good in all people. There is no reason to sort it out by race. I am a white woman, married to a white man, with 3 beautiful white children. I love my family and I married my husband not because of his color, but because of his personality. Now on the other side of that, my first love was a black man. He is the man that I lost my virginity to. He is the man that I gave my first kiss to. He is one of the best friends that I have ever had in my life and we are still friends today. I did not and never have seen him as a 'black' man the way that you lable him. People are people. For you to have the reasoning that we should hate based on color is absolutely insane. By that thinking, I've decided to hate all people with red hair. Hate em all....If my children ever marry a red haired person I will disown them. They are not even a part of the human race...little half breed children with that red haired heritage...what a disgrace.

I'm really hoping that you will see the humor here coffee shop...it should make total sense to you of all people. Actualy, I'm gonna change that. What color is your hair coffe shop? That's the color that I'm going to hate from now on.

Can we not see what is crazy about all this. How would any of you people that are so quick to throw out these racist comments on here feel if you suddenly were discriminated against because of something as stupid as your hair color. It's insane. My husband now, funny enough, is a white man but his skin color is so dark that he is actualy darker than the black man that I dated. Will you hate him too because he is so tan? Just because people produce melatonin more abundantly that you do is no reason for hate.
guest4

Jackson, MO

#100 Mar 30, 2010
i know people that r mixed couples. they r still together and have children that r grown. and as for haywood and sikeston i know black people that r not thieves and druggies. i am friends with them. and i grew up in morley and went to scott central and i have friends in oran. there is nothing worng with what they r doing
Just_a_Friend

Sikeston, MO

#101 Mar 30, 2010
So my friends are the ones this thread is about. and I'm sorry to say I'm not shocked by this subject. I've never been able to understand how color affects who a person really is. It upsets me to no end that people can be so ignorant and think that it's their right as a white person to act hatefull to someone who is different. I can honestly, with my whole heart, tell you that these "black boys" are better and more caring than many of the guys we have to go to school with. and it's not because of what color they are. It's because of the way they act. the way they treat people. no matter who they are. Sure there are "black" people who violate the law.. they do drugs, steal, kill. But if you looked into a school or a town at all the "white" people, you would see the same thing. But I don't believe that you should base an entire view of a people group on the behavior of a small portion.
I know the stuff I've written has been pretty much said by others.. and I feel dumb for even having to say it. But after hearing the backward and primitive ideas stated, I was fed up.
Old Guy

Dexter, MO

#102 Mar 31, 2010
Just_a_Friend wrote:
So my friends are the ones this thread is about. and I'm sorry to say I'm not shocked by this subject. I've never been able to understand how color affects who a person really is. It upsets me to no end that people can be so ignorant and think that it's their right as a white person to act hatefull to someone who is different. I can honestly, with my whole heart, tell you that these "black boys" are better and more caring than many of the guys we have to go to school with. and it's not because of what color they are. It's because of the way they act. the way they treat people. no matter who they are. Sure there are "black" people who violate the law.. they do drugs, steal, kill. But if you looked into a school or a town at all the "white" people, you would see the same thing. But I don't believe that you should base an entire view of a people group on the behavior of a small portion.
I know the stuff I've written has been pretty much said by others.. and I feel dumb for even having to say it. But after hearing the backward and primitive ideas stated, I was fed up.
I agree whole heartedly with what you have said, it is refreshing to find someone with these views.

I was raised in the Oran area, went in the militarty for the Vietnam War and then lived on the West Coast most of my adult life.

I have lived with, fought with and broke bread with all different races and have found that no matter what the race is the majority have the same core values I have. Of course all races have the not so desireable ones.

Terms like "Poor White Trash and Trailer Trash" have been used for many years without being the truth. I have known real poor people that were good people, I have also known many that live in trailers that are good people.

I have found that it is not good to judge all because of the bad deeds of few.

We as a country can not survive the economic mess this country is in by being divided, we have to work together.

Darn, as I look back at what I have said it almost looks like "Rev" wrote it.

I guess I better close so I can go wash down the front of my trailer and see if I can get my old truck running so I can go into town,lol.

Have a nice day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 28 min LIBERALS ARE NUTS 96,882
Sara an Bill Arnold 1 hr dwb 1
them shy twins 2 hr oran resident 5
Wayne Bartels 2 hr guest 1
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 5 hr OEM Oasis 2,627
Kid Rock Sept 27 6 hr rockabilli 1
Friends w benefit$ 9 hr foru 2
•••

Flood Warning for Scott County was issued at September 15 at 9:16PM CDT

•••
•••
Oran Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oran Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Oran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oran News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oran
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••