Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Sound more and more like Dwayne than Derrick. Back stabbing, throat cutting,ass kissing punk. Always cuts other to make himself look better.Because he is too lazy to work so he cuts others that do. Everytime we talk he has something to say about aomebody. He even cuts down the Sheriff and Hilman. Poor Paul he never has anything good to say about him.He talks about the DA in ZVille Platte and the Sheriff. he is loyal to no one not even his poor little wife, she is sooooo blind. He hit on me often and I disreguard him as a sick puppy.
DogC

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

I think Dwayne and derrick are great people. Keep up the good work you guys. This is nothing but JEALOUS people. Pray for them
KSTL TRUE

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

DogC wrote:
I think Dwayne and derrick are great people. Keep up the good work you guys. This is nothing but JEALOUS people. Pray for them
You must be either sleeping woth them or you are just like them. Dwayne cuts on everybody, Bobby, his wife, Hilman and Paul every chance he has to get someone to listen to him. It does not help him but makes people think less of him. Why does he feel he has to down others to make himself look better. I think you need to pry for this sorry excuse of a human instead of me. He does not talk about me but he talks a lot about others to me. Such a sorry person.
Helper

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Wow!! If u can understand that last post, you a genius. Whoooaaa.
KSTL TRUE

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Helper wrote:
Wow!! If u can understand that last post, you a genius. Whoooaaa.
Plain as day tome. YOu must be real dumb or crazy. Itexplains itself. Dwayne and Derrick lie about others to make themself look good. As low life as they get with no self confidence to do it on their own.
Helper

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

KSTL TRUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Plain as day tome. YOu must be real dumb or crazy. Itexplains itself. Dwayne and Derrick lie about others to make themself look good. As low life as they get with no self confidence to do it on their own.

Is someone around ol boy so they can try to write what he wants to say. "tome". Hahhaahhahaha. Whooooaaaa!!!
Lies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

I heard the reason he went back to Oregan was bc he was AWOL from the Military!! Man I as a voter I have been shown by the Sheriff himself how he treats his employees! You don't have to through your employees under the bus just because u can!!! I just wonder how you would feel and what lengths you would go through to protect Brad or Dustin if they were being treated unfairly. Man this is people's lives and family's you are messing with. just for one man to make it to the top where he doesn't deserve to be. Look how many ppl you lost for one or two people. It is sad!!
Lies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

It is so damn sad that you Bobby would even listen to all the lies and garbage that Derrick tells you. I thought you were a better man then that. You lose good, loyal people just to give that piece of shit whatever he wants. Well guess what? You have lost me, my family and friends votes.
Keith

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Lies wrote:
It is so damn sad that you Bobby would even listen to all the lies and garbage that Derrick tells you. I thought you were a better man then that. You lose good, loyal people just to give that piece of shit whatever he wants. Well guess what? You have lost me, my family and friends votes.
He could care less. He thinks he has the Office until he dies. Everyone can be replaced. Bobby is next!!!!
In The Know

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

I talked to a good buddy of mine earlier. This is what I was told about the latest in the narcotics division.

Everyone in there cannot stand Derek. They know how much of a snake in the grass he is and how he lies all the time. As of right now, the issue is not being pushed because Bobby has a blind eye as to what is going on in there. There will come a time in the very near future that Derek will slip up and everyone in that place will go and tell Bobby that they do not want him in there. The person that should be running things in there is my good buddy, Jarad Green. At least he has common sense, street smarts and the knowledge to do the job, unlike that other one.

How many people im narcotics have you screwed over to get where you are now? Chris, Mike, Judith, Brian, Joseph, Jason and even Jarad. Does Melana Badeaux and Ronald Popillion know they you are trying to get them out as well? I bet they do not know that you are constantly bad mouthing them either. You don't like Melana because you said she does nothing but play computer games all day. You don't like Ronald because you feel like he is a threat to you because he doesen't put up with your bullcrap and he will go straight to the top and tell them whats going on. Sounds about right? Watch who you tell these things to, don't trust anyone. Who you think is really your friend is the same one who cannot stand you.

It's not just the people in narcotics who do not like Derek. There are quite a few in administration, CID, patrol, etc. etc. etc.

And lets not count out a few other agencies who have no love for him either, OPD, LSP, Eunice, Port Barre. The list goes on an on. There are so many people Derek has accused of wrong doing and has stepped on in the past, it's a damn shame. There is a line of people just waiting to get you boy.
Conversion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

I heard about him and his no good ways. He has to answer to God. Derek will get What he rightfully deserves.
Watching U

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Conversion wrote:
I heard about him and his no good ways. He has to answer to God. Derek will get What he rightfully deserves.
There sure seems to be a lot of trouble makers in that department.
Why doesn't the great BG do something and get ridd of there people?
concerned

New Iberia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Because him and Earl right alone with the drug heads
love is in the air

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

new romance at slso, both are married
I know U

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

love is in the air wrote:
new romance at slso, both are married
Say it aint so!!!!!!!!!!
Who is it?
wandering

Franklinton, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

Give us more detail. Initials would work!!! I want to make sure its not my spouse!!!!
Deputy

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

DF and a cutie!
Mary

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Don't you mean DM and that white girl.
Deputy

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

No I meanr DF!!

Maybe there are two on the same nest. LMFAO!!
woooooo

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Deputy wrote:
No I meanr DF!!
Maybe there are two on the same nest. LMFAO!!
who is DF???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,421 - 13,440 of13,498
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Opelousas Discussions

Search the Opelousas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 48 min Living Wage 2,109
Mexicans in CP 2 hr Americana 30
Bashing The Poor 2 hr Some1 Else 25
Carrier or Carriere family reunion 16 hr biddy 1
Manager Church Hill Aprtments 19 hr Truth 13
Union Tank Car Thu vp 16
church point sonic (Sep '13) Thu not interested 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Opelousas Jobs

•••