Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Scoggins, Douglas View/Sign Guest Book
Douglas Scoggins of Schaumburg Visitation for Douglas Scoggins will be from 3 to 9 p.m. Sunday, at Ahlgrim & Sons Funeral and Cremation Services, 330 W. Golf Road, Schaumburg. Services will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, at the funeral home. Interment will be in Mount Emblem Cemetery. Born April 14, 1929, in Chattanooga, Tenn., he passed away Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2009, in Hoffman Estates. He was a retired Teamster truck driver as well as a retired school bus driver for District 211 after 15 years of service. He was an Army Air Corps veteran of World War II. He was the devoted father of Nancy Aykroid (nee Scoggins); loving grandfather of Matthew, Brian (Shannon) and Scott Aykroid; great-grandfather of Taylor, Ashley, Cole, Madison and Cheyenne; dear brother of the late Katherine Haynes; uncle to James and Judy Haynes; dear nephew of Viola Ruth; and beloved friend of Debbie Zolp. In lieu of flowers, memorials would be appreciated to the American Lung Association, 55 W. Wacker Drive, Suite 800, Chicago, IL 60601. For information,
Published in the Chicago Suburban Daily Herald on 2/20/2009
Notice Guest Book Funeral home info
Flowers Charities
Share photos, videos and more with Legacy Memorial Websites. Find out more.
Brian Aykroid

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

I am one of Dougs grandsons from Illinois. Im not sure of who to contact there to inform of his passing. I know he has an Aunt Viola there that we will contact, but if you knew him or know someone that did if you could pass this info on. I can be contacted at B.Aykroid@att.net or 310 Cedar Circle,Streamwood,IL 60107 To contact by phone, e-mail as this site will not let me post my phone number. Thank You,Brian

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ooltewah Discussions

Search the Ooltewah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr BOiaF 141,617
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Zeke 8,982
Review: Blue Nails 14 hr Colleen Tracy 4
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed jarda 8,594
terry jones Wed lovelylady 1
need help with school supplies cleveland tn (Aug '12) Wed Shay eslinger 4
City Schools outsourcing custodial work to GCA ... Jul 28 Nook 14
•••
•••
•••
Ooltewah Dating

more search filters

less search filters