Found guilty, SB woman seeks new trial

A defense lawyer wants a new trial for a woman recently found guilty in the murder of Jerry Palominos who was lured with two friends from outside a downtown bar in 2006. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Madison

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 Sep 18, 2009
Stabbed 12 times,Shot 3 times,Beaten and Strangled,and they want a new trial they are so crazy,loony in their mind.Solina Sandra Gonzales and Her 2 partners in crime should pay for their CRIME (((((SIN)))))).
Anonymous

Redlands, CA

#2 Sep 18, 2009
There's more to this story than what is being said. Why did they target this one person to be killed and let the others go. I think this was planned from the beginning for whatever reason. These people involved should be thanking God they are not being given the death penalty. Except the punishment.
Sylvia

El Segundo, CA

#3 Sep 18, 2009
These 3 scumbags deserve the death penalty, along with the other female who was involved in this horrible crime. they are not God's children that's for sure.
Sylvia

El Segundo, CA

#4 Sep 18, 2009
There's more to this story than what is being said. Why did they target this one person to be killed and let the others go. I think this was planned from the beginning for whatever reason. These people involved should be thanking God they are not being given the death penalty. Except the punishment. You don't know what happened! and the truth of the matter is that this young guy was a very caring person to his Family and friends. he will never get to be around his family again. and for that, I hope the 4 scumbags get what they deserve.
Anonymous

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Sep 28, 2009
You people have no idea what your talking about. Do you have any clue what went down in the court room? NO! Do you know any of these people being accused? Probably NOt! Well i do. and If you knew the kind of person Solina was then you too would know she isnt guilt and deserves a new trial. What you people have been saying about these 3 people is Absurd! They deserve the Death penalty? Do any of you have kids? What if they were accused for a murder they didnt do and was given the death penalty. How would you feel? And if any of these are kids, what if this was your mom or dad being accused and were given the death penalty? Think about it. Should the kids or parents have to suffer for this also? The death penalty isnt the way to go. Solina is innocent!
to Redlands Anonymous

Palm Springs, CA

#6 Oct 7, 2009
You say you know Solina and she isn't the kind of person who would do this and she is innocent. You must not know her that good, because I can see her actually doing this crime. She is the most evil person I have ever met. This crime is her style. Ask the many people who really know her.
Checkpoint Charlie

Carlsbad, CA

#7 Oct 7, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
You people have no idea what your talking about. Do you have any clue what went down in the court room? NO! Do you know any of these people being accused? Probably NOt! Well i do. and If you knew the kind of person Solina was then you too would know she isnt guilt and deserves a new trial. What you people have been saying about these 3 people is Absurd! They deserve the Death penalty? Do any of you have kids? What if they were accused for a murder they didnt do and was given the death penalty. How would you feel? And if any of these are kids, what if this was your mom or dad being accused and were given the death penalty? Think about it. Should the kids or parents have to suffer for this also? The death penalty isnt the way to go. Solina is innocent!
This is a canned response for every person found guilty of the crime they committed...I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick and tired of these idiots taking up valuable time with their go nowhere motions that keep the courts tied up...Accept the verdict, do your time and move on!
Obviously you didn't know this person like you thought you did!
dawg

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 14, 2012
some people r blind to what is going on. None of U know who Solina is. Every one deserves to b heard in court, they deserve to get there just do. She is innocent.Tell me why she does not deserve a chance.
tsgal

Yucaipa, CA

#9 Apr 15, 2012
dawg wrote:
some people r blind to what is going on. None of U know who Solina is. Every one deserves to b heard in court, they deserve to get there just do. She is innocent.Tell me why she does not deserve a chance.
she wuz found gilty by the jewdicial system. she was heard in court. nobody is blind, she is deserving of her sentance!!!
dawg

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 19, 2012
tsgal wrote:
<quoted text>
she wuz found gilty by the jewdicial system. she was heard in court. nobody is blind, she is deserving of her sentance!!!
being involved with the crime is one thing. I even know this. She was there, I cannot dispute that. She did not do the crime. She is in for being there, she should not pay for what she did not do.
timetobuybullets

Corona, CA

#11 May 31, 2012
What about the one who got away? Rios? She should be in jail too. But her attorney covered up evidence that shouldve been used against her. What about the victim? He didn't get a "fair trial" and he was given the death penalty.
dawg

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jun 8, 2012
timetobuybullets wrote:
What about the one who got away? Rios? She should be in jail too. But her attorney covered up evidence that shouldve been used against her. What about the victim? He didn't get a "fair trial" and he was given the death penalty.
Rios did get away from it, but she is doing time for a similar crime. It was her place it went down at.
hugh jassklit

Yucaipa, CA

#13 Jun 9, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
You people have no idea what your talking about. Do you have any clue what went down in the court room? NO! Do you know any of these people being accused? Probably NOt! Well i do. and If you knew the kind of person Solina was then you too would know she isnt guilt and deserves a new trial. What you people have been saying about these 3 people is Absurd! They deserve the Death penalty? Do any of you have kids? What if they were accused for a murder they didnt do and was given the death penalty. How would you feel? And if any of these are kids, what if this was your mom or dad being accused and were given the death penalty? Think about it. Should the kids or parents have to suffer for this also? The death penalty isnt the way to go. Solina is innocent!
HA! Yes she is innocent, that is why she is in jail then? Right? There is some crazy conspiracy then?
dawg

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jun 10, 2012
hugh jassklit wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! Yes she is innocent, that is why she is in jail then? Right? There is some crazy conspiracy then?
The system is flawed, she is in for not even pulling the trigger. To b part of it is one thing but to pay for it all when they did not doo it. That is where the system is wrong
timetobuybullets

San Bernardino, CA

#15 Jun 19, 2012
Those who need to know should go to the civil court house and pull the motion to srike filed by Doreen Boxer in the Lawrence vs SB county lawsuit. There you can read how Lawrence altered investigative reports to bury the facts, which included Rios being involved in this crime. The DA on the case didn't even know about this information and didn't do her job to find out. Lawrence then tried to have the investigator lie on the stand. That's why he was fired. This wasn't the first time Lawrence or other public defenders have changed reports and submitted them to the DA. But, no body cares. I bet Palomino's family would care if they knew. This county set another murderer free to rob and kill again. And there is nothing anyone can do about it. Top it off the new public defender, Phyllis Morris, not only destroyed Lawrences' personnel records to get rid of the evidence, but also tried to hire him back, with a promotion. He is still on county payroll. This is what they do with taxpayer money here in San Bernardino. The Board of Supervisors, the CAO, the DA, they all knew about it and no body cared. This info was brought to the paper and nothing was printed. I guess it's ok to lie in court and change reports when you're a defense attorney here in SB county. And, when the other defendants attorney's get a hold of this info maybe there will be a new trial. I feel bad for the family of Palominos. The DA should do something. A crime has been commited by the public defender's office and Lawrence. The family or Palominos and the citizens of this county deserve better.
dawg

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 20, 2012
timetobuybullets wrote:
Those who need to know should go to the civil court house and pull the motion to srike filed by Doreen Boxer in the Lawrence vs SB county lawsuit. There you can read how Lawrence altered investigative reports to bury the facts, which included Rios being involved in this crime. The DA on the case didn't even know about this information and didn't do her job to find out. Lawrence then tried to have the investigator lie on the stand. That's why he was fired. This wasn't the first time Lawrence or other public defenders have changed reports and submitted them to the DA. But, no body cares. I bet Palomino's family would care if they knew. This county set another murderer free to rob and kill again. And there is nothing anyone can do about it. Top it off the new public defender, Phyllis Morris, not only destroyed Lawrences' personnel records to get rid of the evidence, but also tried to hire him back, with a promotion. He is still on county payroll. This is what they do with taxpayer money here in San Bernardino. The Board of Supervisors, the CAO, the DA, they all knew about it and no body cared. This info was brought to the paper and nothing was printed. I guess it's ok to lie in court and change reports when you're a defense attorney here in SB county. And, when the other defendants attorney's get a hold of this info maybe there will be a new trial. I feel bad for the family of Palominos. The DA should do something. A crime has been commited by the public defender's office and Lawrence. The family or Palominos and the citizens of this county deserve better.
That is why a new trial is warranted
abc

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Aug 5, 2012
timetobuybullets wrote:
Those who need to know should go to the civil court house and pull the motion to srike filed by Doreen Boxer in the Lawrence vs SB county lawsuit. There you can read how Lawrence altered investigative reports to bury the facts, which included Rios being involved in this crime. The DA on the case didn't even know about this information and didn't do her job to find out. Lawrence then tried to have the investigator lie on the stand. That's why he was fired. This wasn't the first time Lawrence or other public defenders have changed reports and submitted them to the DA. But, no body cares. I bet Palomino's family would care if they knew. This county set another murderer free to rob and kill again. And there is nothing anyone can do about it. Top it off the new public defender, Phyllis Morris, not only destroyed Lawrences' personnel records to get rid of the evidence, but also tried to hire him back, with a promotion. He is still on county payroll. This is what they do with taxpayer money here in San Bernardino. The Board of Supervisors, the CAO, the DA, they all knew about it and no body cared. This info was brought to the paper and nothing was printed. I guess it's ok to lie in court and change reports when you're a defense attorney here in SB county. And, when the other defendants attorney's get a hold of this info maybe there will be a new trial. I feel bad for the family of Palominos. The DA should do something. A crime has been commited by the public defender's office and Lawrence. The family or Palominos and the citizens of this county deserve better.
You can be assured that one of his family members now knows.
Connie

United States

#18 Aug 10, 2012
to Redlands Anonymous wrote:
You say you know Solina and she isn't the kind of person who would do this and she is innocent. You must not know her that good, because I can see her actually doing this crime. She is the most evil person I have ever met. This crime is her style. Ask the many people who really know her.
Solina is my cousin we were raised together growing up when we were kids and are more like sisters.. And that is not the type of person she really is.. You don't know her as well as you do. She is a very loving and caring person inside and out..
jolene

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Aug 31, 2012
Well this is also my cousin. And we went to school together. She is a beautiful and out going person. And loved her kids dearly, I can't see Solina doing this kind of Actions!! She might have been at the wrong place at the wrong time, I think we all have at one time or another. I do strongly feel like she does deserve a second trial..Sometimes the first shot we over look things.
Someone

Bakersfield, CA

#20 Nov 4, 2012
I know Solina! She is stuck in Chowchilla state women's facility. Ha! All she cares about is hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ontario Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 28,382
2 Men Sought In Armed Robbery Of Corona Liquor ... Thu smellyballs 3
Faking it the green way: Artificial grass looks... (May '09) Dec 17 Fyi 18
Shooting in Cherryville!!!!! (Apr '07) Dec 15 Pomona 324
Review: Corona Family Care - Jeffery A Muller MD (Aug '09) Dec 14 Gonefishing 5
Review: Ciuti International (Sep '10) Dec 13 Neera1999 13
List of all the tagging crews in Pomona?? (Apr '13) Dec 13 Peer mws 206

Ontario News Video

Ontario Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ontario People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ontario News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ontario

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:17 am PST