Anonymous

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Two people are in jail after reportedly leading Scott County Sheriff's Deputies on a high speed chase near Oneida.

It happened late Friday night around 11:30 when authorities found a suspect they say fled from a meth lab scene last week.

Katrisha Humphreys, 21, and Patrick Chitwood, 31, are facing a long list of charges including meth manufacturing, aggravated assult and evading arrest.

Officials say the two sped away in a car from a parking lot, but not before hitting three cruisers and attempting to hit an officer with their vehicle. The chase reached speeds of more than 100 miles an hour before deputies deployed spike strips to stop the car.

They say Chitwood bailed from the car while it was still moving, but both were soon take into custody.

Officers found a meth lab in the back of Chitwood's vehicle. Those officers were exposed to chemicals and were treated at the scene.

They are both in the Scott County Jail, each under a quarter of a million dollars bond.

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/175699/2/Sco...

And again, no good news comes out of Scott County.
OCTO-Tighe

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

BAD - BAD - BAD news that Scott County has people who are charged with making meth, bashing cruisers, running from law enforcement, attempting assult!

GOOD - BETTER - BEST news that LAW ENFORCEMENT apprehended & are holding them in JAIL for trial by a JURY!

DRUG makers and dealers sell DEATH!

Sometimes mispelled METH!
for sure

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

To the know it all "anonymous" !! Take your "no good news from Scott County" and stick it!!
Anonymous

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

What? It's the truth. Nothing good ever comes out of this hellhole.
velvet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

they will only hold them till wednesday and then they will go to court nark someone else out and our awesome judge Cotton will pat them on the back and send them back out in the world to do it all again .So what is the point in even posting a bail on them.
RED

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

does patrick chitwood go by the name daniel the one who ran around with lil ronnie dean sexton?
wanderer

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

They're under $250,000 bond each. Maybe , just maybe after the news article on Channel 10 last week about another guy being arrested the 14th (YES, THE FOURTEENTH TIME) on drug charges, and it broadcasted on the Knoxville news and the news anchor making a comment about it, our judicial system has been embarrassed a little bit.
OCTO-Tighe

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Anonymous wrote:
What? It's the truth. Nothing good ever comes out of this hellhole.
GOD loves you even if you think are nothing good and are in hell hole!
As for me, those I know, MY family from SCOTT COUNTY, I think if you put a little square on a sgeet of paper for each FAULT we have & then a little O for each Good point in our life and good deed - you'd have a hard time finding the BAD!
OCTO-Tighe

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Anonymous wrote:
.... no good news comes out of Scott County.
The FACT that ANONYMOUS is free to post on TOPIX is good news!
First because ANONYMOUS need not be afraid to speak ANONYMOUS'S mind!
Second because ANONYMOUS is alive, breathing, heart beating, thinking and in the USA!
Third because ANONYMOUS is a beloved child of OUR Supreme BEING!
Citizen

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

Oh yeah they were caught, but how long before they are slapped on the wrist and let go?
Been there

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2011

Judged:

Since this was a high speed chase, does this mean that Scott County could be on COPS?
Woohoo

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

Now that is funny. Scott county on Cops? LOL
Stick-it-yoursel f

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

for sure wrote:
To the know it all "anonymous" !! Take your "no good news from Scott County" and stick it!!
Can you read? Read this: http://www.wbir.com/news/article/175699/2/Sco...

Drugs is bad and "I have no sympathy" for those low-life people who make, transport, buy, or sell drugs...get a life!
whocares

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

I know Patrick Chitwood and the judge wont slap him on the wrist either and if he does it wont be easy and he is wanted in campbell co. to for the same thing and more charges then he has here. but Im glad they got him hes been on the run for a while the family maybe able to get stress releaf now and not worrie as much.
YES

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2011

This whole thing is funny!
Just saying

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

It is not funny. It is sad. Our community is going down hill fast. So much corruption and evil. To bad we cannot turn back time.
for sure

Sunbright, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Stick-it-yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you read? Read this: http://www.wbir.com/news/article/175699/2/Sco...
Drugs is bad and "I have no sympathy" for those low-life people who make, transport, buy, or sell drugs...get a life!
I don't have sympathy for druggies either...I just wish everyone that hated this place would leave and take all the trash with them.. If yall hate ie LEAVE!!
aaaaa

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

how fast?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Oneida Forum right now

Search the Oneida Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 min vote no gay 8,983
Mack Cooper & Matt King 2 hr wtf 8
Johnny Chambers (Jan '11) 5 hr people_ please 18
the girl that works at SONIC (Oct '13) 9 hr the dude 37
why vote 11 hr deer man 1
Jason Jones Cheating on Amber 13 hr lol 2
What to do when your daughter or son in law is ... (May '11) 13 hr okay 112
•••
•••
•••
Oneida Dating

more search filters

less search filters