Lee's Foodmart ( Fast Lane ) is Scamming People out of there Money !!!!

Posted in the Oneida Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
huntsville

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

They need New Workers because the workers are to lazy to get off of there ass and do there job or they are always on there phones texting and what not .
Uh wtf

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

So how is that scamming people out of their money? You should just stfu and shop somewhere else rather than bitch about it on topix.
whocares

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Well, how is that scamming people out of their money?

You to into any store or business, and you will find the workers on the phone texting and what not as you say. There is not one young person working out there nowadays that is not attached at the wrist to their phones.

They don't know what it is to actually look you eye to eye and ask if you need anything, they are busy with their phone.

But that is not scamming your money.
huntsville

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Uh wtf wrote:
So how is that scamming people out of their money? You should just stfu and shop somewhere else rather than bitch about it on topix.
why dont you make me shut up mother fu**er
Jeff

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Uh wtf wrote:
and another thing I won't sit behind this computer screen to do my talking so do you know what i am talking about mother fu**er . I will sincerly back my words up any day or night stupid bastard . and i am posted my real name .
Supernintendo Chalmers

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Damn son jeff is pissed now boys.
hmmmm

Lancing, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

jeff, lay down that phone before you hurt someone and just calm down. all that texting gets a boy riled up
geesus

Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Foul mouths do not an example make. Ignoring or being rude to customers does not a job keep. Employers should REQUIRE that their employees NOT use their cells/text, etc. while on the job unless it's part of that job or an emergency situation.
Renee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Why don't you retards stop talkin about this place and get off the computer or your phone and go get a job besides setting there and talking about people tht do have a job
Amber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Jeff I don't know why you are so mad .... The employees are scamming or lees In general ..... or is it that they use their phones .... Either one instead of gettin on topix y don't you back your words up n go talk to the manager ..... In order for these situations to be takin care of u have to tell the manager.....she can't stay there 24/7 and babysit them ..... It there's Is a Problem let her know
Paul Bunion

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Jeff shut the hell up. My name is Paul bunion and you need to get over it
Lol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Amber wrote:
Jeff I don't know why you are so mad .... The employees are scamming or lees In general ..... or is it that they use their phones .... Either one instead of gettin on topix y don't you back your words up n go talk to the manager ..... In order for these situations to be takin care of u have to tell the manager.....she can't stay there 24/7 and babysit them ..... It there's Is a Problem let her know
smartest thing anyone said on this thread. Topix is not going to get your issues resolved so back it up at Lee's LOLOLOL

and Paul Dude why u using Pauls Bunion name? Get creative and get ur own.
Jeff

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Paul Bunion wrote:
why dont you just shut the hell up and if you dont like what i just said then do something about it a**hole . because i will back my words up any damn time you get ready .
Elder

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Jeff, I don't use my real name on Topix. Certainly not because of fear from people like you, but because I am ashamed for people to know I'm on Topix. Be assured that foul language will not make people afraid of you.
Supernintendo Chalmers

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I'm glad Jeff censors out his own cussing...that's how you know you're dealing with a real bad ass right there. Oh I mean bad a**.
scared

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

lmao. everyone is a bad a** on Topix. best place to be if you want to pretend. go handle ur biz Jeff and go to Lee's and take care of it. I'm sure their waiting all scared. wth

Since: Oct 12

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Paul Bunion wrote:
You are a fraud and a two-bit thief! Bunion is going to sue you for your single-wide, the rusty car on the lawn, the withered tool shed, and your withered wife. The is only ONE Pauls Bunion. The original. Do not attempt to be a cheesey knockoff. Santa is watching you!
resident

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

I am real deal

Since: Oct 12

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

resident wrote:
I am real deal
oh whatever
someone who knows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

lee's don't scam people, they charge the prices that they have to in order to run a store and employees are told not to be on their cell phones but the manager can no be there all the time to watch them to make them stay off them ,if you want to complain call her

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Oneida Forum right now

Search the Oneida Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
brimstone events 48 min doii 3
Diet pills in ky? (Aug '09) 3 hr Hingle McCringleberry 10
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Choice 8,459
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Wassssup 8,503
Bobby Ellis 6 hr neighbor 9
thief 6 hr Stephen 6
Who Else Has Melvin Stevens Jr. Ripped Off? (May '13) 16 hr tone 314
•••
•••
•••
Oneida Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oneida Jobs