unsure

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

I saw someone I know today with someone who wasn't her boyfriend, should I say something to her boyfriend?
Truth or Dare

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

unsure wrote:
I saw someone I know today with someone who wasn't her boyfriend, should I say something to her boyfriend?
Well, ask yourself, would you want to know?
wondering

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Why is it your place to tell him? Let her tell him. Go to her and let her know you saw them, and you are giving her a chance to come clean or you will tell him yourself.
fyi

Batesburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Let's name names, who are some of the cheaters? Man or woman. Come on Scott county, let's see how many of you are willing to either give up names or better yet are you willing to give your own name as a cheater?
geeze

Pine Knot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Well, just because you SEE somebody, male or female, talking to or "with" someone, married or not, does NOT necessarily mean something is going on (unless of course they were making out/holding hands, etc.). Sometimes you just run into someone you went 1-12 grades with and visit or have lunch; or somebody gives you a ride cause your car broke down...on and on. Jumping to conclusions or being jealous or judgmental over nothin is a BIG PROBLEM in this county. That's not to leave out though, that a lot of cheatin or "attempted" cheatin evidently goes on. Not that it ever works out in most cases.

But I sure wouldn't want to be one causing trouble between folks when it's none of my business in the first place, unless domestic violence is an issue. THEN...it becomes everybody's business.
agree

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

I happen to agree with you geeze. It's really not anyone's place to tell on another. We are not in middle school anymore.
it me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

I will admit im the cheater. Just last night i cheated. I feel so bad and dont know who to tell. Well here goes i was in the shower and got horney and used my left hand instead of my right.
agree

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

Well let's hope no one saw you, because apparently all people want to do is start problems around here. Maybe if you tell your right hand, it will forgive you and things will be fine.
Passer By DRS

Huntsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

unsure wrote:
If you know the boyfriend and your friends with them then you need to say hey I seen your ole lady with someone the other day, time (roughly) and who with. plus what you think was going on to ris suspicion. I mean I would like to know if something is going on because some lovers wont talk or what not. So having a friend that helps is no problem as long as its not to split someone up for a self benefit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Harness 9 min sis 2
Oneida elementary school 1 hr Yes 30
Make Scott County Govt Accountable 1 hr Citizen 32
line cooks? 2 hr askin 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WTH 9,314
fix the hurricane rd. 12 hr truth 31
michael jones 13 hr Randy 2
•••
•••
Oneida Dating