Lee's Fast Lane

Posted in the Oneida Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Older and Wiser

Huntsville, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Strictly heresay(right now), the girls who work early morning are coming to work in their pj's, if this is true it makes you wonder what those pj's were involved in the night before. Please feel free to give any imput.
OCTO-Tighe

Wartburg, TN

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Older and Wiser wrote:
Strictly heresay(right now), the girls who work early morning are coming to work in their pj's, if this is true it makes you wonder what those pj's were involved in the night before. Please feel free to give any imput.
arn't you too OLD and Wise to wonder - Octo is 83 and could care less!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Older and Wiser wrote:
Strictly heresay(right now), the girls who work early morning are coming to work in their pj's, if this is true it makes you wonder what those pj's were involved in the night before. Please feel free to give any imput.
where can you go to work in pj's? Do they change at work?
Older and Wiser

Huntsville, TN

#4 Oct 8, 2012
OCTO-Tighe wrote:
<quoted text>
arn't you too OLD and Wise to wonder - Octo is 83 and could care less!
Not quite 83 Octo, but wise enough to steer clear of unsanitary conditions where my food might be concerned. Just needing some verification.
Older and Wiser

Huntsville, TN

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Pauls Bunion wrote:
<quoted text>where can you go to work in pj's? Do they change at work?
I'll make it easy for you oh secluded one. They would have to wear them from home...
Supernintendo Chalmers

Huntsville, TN

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Older and Wiser wrote:
<quoted text>Not quite 83 Octo, but wise enough to steer clear of unsanitary conditions where my food might be concerned. Just needing some verification.
Not being a smart ass but if you eat food made at a gas station unsanitary conditions are pretty much a given.
Angel

Travelers Rest, SC

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Sorry but I don't see the manager letting them wear their pjs to work . Furthermore if you have any questions about call dawn the manager and ask her.
hm

Fayetteville, NC

#8 Oct 9, 2012
I have stopped there several mornings in my way to work. Every person working I had had to deal with is always rude. They do wear their pjs whic is not right. At least out on a t shirt and jeans. They are slow on service, very
Older and Wiser

Huntsville, TN

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Supernintendo Chalmers wrote:
<quoted text>
Not being a smart ass but if you eat food made at a gas station unsanitary conditions are pretty much a given.
Have you ever been to this "convenient store"?
Older and Wiser

Huntsville, TN

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Angel wrote:
Sorry but I don't see the manager letting them wear their pjs to work . Furthermore if you have any questions about call dawn the manager and ask her.
Ever hear of covering you a$$.
Older and Wiser

Huntsville, TN

#11 Oct 9, 2012
hm wrote:
I have stopped there several mornings in my way to work. Every person working I had had to deal with is always rude. They do wear their pjs whic is not right. At least out on a t shirt and jeans. They are slow on service, very
Thanks you helped more than anyone.
Angel

Salisbury, NC

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Like I said if you have a problem take it up with the manager.
Lisa

Oneida, TN

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Angel wrote:
Sorry but I don't see the manager letting them wear their pjs to work . Furthermore if you have any questions about call dawn the manager and ask her.
Sure yes, ask Dawn is'nt that right Angel, that's more your style is'nt it! Further more your a two faces little ho ho and your going to be next. Already done with 2 and there are both in the laws hands.They thought they could'nt be touched.
whiz

Columbia, SC

#14 Oct 9, 2012
never go into the place
co worker

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2012
The sistution has been handle . If u want to complain please just ask for Dawns number we have all been informed to give it to anyobe wanting to make a complaint.She cant handle the problem if she isnt aware if it.
Angel

Batesburg, SC

#16 Oct 10, 2012
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>Sure yes, ask Dawn is'nt that right Angel, that's more your style is'nt it! Further more your a two faces little ho ho and your going to be next. Already done with 2 and there are both in the laws hands.They thought they could'nt be touched.
First off I don't have any idea what the hell you are talking about.Secondly I don't work for Lees food mart . And finally you don't need to be calling anyone names that you don't know.
Older and Wiser

Huntsville, TN

#17 Oct 11, 2012
Angel wrote:
Like I said if you have a problem take it up with the manager.
"IF" this is true, and putting it on this forum will make the manager as well as the public aware of the "possible" unsanitary conditions these workers are creating is my choice, right? I've only asked for imput. People who go in there on a regular basis know it the "heresay" is true, and the manager should check things out too.
Angel

Cowpens, SC

#18 Oct 11, 2012
I will call the manager myself and discuss this issue I am sure it has already been taken care of
wudnt u like to kno

Wartburg, TN

#19 Oct 11, 2012
is has been takin care of since yall started runnin yall mouth bout it..
employee

Lexington, NC

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Please come in and check us out for yourself dont listen to heresay we r having a customer apperication day next friday come on over and register to win some great prizes . From 9 til 5 Friday October 19th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lil Texas StakeHouse in winfield 2 hr Love It 6
Shannon Daugherty 3 hr Jason 5
Old Oneida Hotel 5 hr Wonderful 4
Van Adams... what's his story? 11 hr wondering 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 hr WTH 9,481
Travis Terry 15 hr curious 1
Shady Management at Sav-a-lot 17 hr Customer 4
Oneida Dating
Find my Match

Oneida Jobs

Oneida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oneida News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oneida

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]