First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Canada

#2 Dec 26, 2010
smokerr420 wrote:
Just to name a few milt lighthall,russ cooey ,vern howe,bruce joslyn,young bruce joslyn,russ king ,stefanie britton,jeff kego,earl clark,george howe,chrissa alsworth,lew joslyn,kate joslyn,bobo,dave bouyea,sharon hopkins, kristina lawler,riddler,speedy morris,young jesus,davy cook,if i have left any out just fill in my blank's
Well I'm guessing you know this cuz you either smoke it with them, deal it to them, or both!!
Beach Preacher

Watertown, NY

#4 Dec 27, 2010
Life at its essence boils down to one day at a time. Today is the day! Are you going to move forward or back today?
hello

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Dec 27, 2010
wow some one knows crackheads must be a crackhead to

Location hidden

#6 Dec 27, 2010
well as far as i know this list isn't a lie i hope they all get busted and go to mcj

Tully, NY

#7 Dec 27, 2010
Smoker are you related to me also i think if you know this to be true you must be joining in but how come you left Harp and Tammy out!!!!

Tully, NY

#8 Dec 27, 2010
omg 11 are my family i guess we need intervention
nobody

Fayetteville, NY

#9 Dec 27, 2010
must be chris mason that wrote this forgot to add her own son
the bitch

Oneida, NY

#10 Dec 27, 2010
i no them all just because i live next store to them i dont do it but i live next to them.but if they want to smoke crack who cares it is there money and there health it is there bussinees.amy.
none ya

Fayetteville, NY

#11 Dec 27, 2010
must be smokerr420 is a crack head or dealer bc he seems to know an aweful lot

Canada

#12 Dec 27, 2010
Haha ya dumbass nobody Chris Mason has been trying to get on here but hasn't yet. But I will bet its Janet Emmons cuz her kid isn't on here

Tully, NY

#14 Dec 27, 2010
you may think it's only their business but i'll make it mine with the 10 name's related to me let me see a crack stem in their mouth i'll slap out for them i hope they all get caught and do about a year in jail so they get clean most of these have kid's who go without because a rock is more important than the kid's and yes i would put my money my brother is one of the biggest i wish i had a celler with iron wall's he'd be locked in there i also told the cop's russ king is a runner just so you all know but it was a secret i also told russell to his face i turned him in
lisa

Fayetteville, NY

#15 Dec 27, 2010
wow verns name was on there do any of my kids ever go without no they dont even though they are 18 21 and 22 the grandchildren dont go without either but its just another lie because it was the past
Stephenie sherwood

Oneida, NY

#17 Dec 27, 2010
nosebag wrote:
well as far as i know this list isn't a lie i hope they all get busted and go to mcj
must feel tough to run your mouth in baldwinsville. 344 washington ave crackville if you feel tough

Syracuse, NY

#19 Dec 27, 2010
i said my family they posted 10 of them
QUEEN BITCH

Lowville, NY

#20 Dec 27, 2010
mike maurer is also a crack head

Syracuse, NY

#21 Dec 27, 2010
oh and whoever this is i could rename a list because if you knew all these name's you also know the one's you left out so they must be related to you we all didn't need anyone to tell us about my family it's not a secret to us we know they all need help but just maybe you should worry about your family cause i'm betting these are the people your family hang's out with so why don't you add 1 of your's and quit blaming our's because are's are in denial and don't think it's a problem
QUEEN BITCH

Lowville, NY

#22 Dec 27, 2010
very true peg and they also need to get some names right on this speedy is not speedy he is MR WOUNDERFUL so get his name RIGHT next time
chris mason

New York, NY

#24 Dec 28, 2010
to whoever named me .i do not hide behind fake names as you do.to my nieces and nephews .you no me better then this .i would never post your names 4 people to see.to george vern jeff earl speedy .i would nt even have thought 2 put any of you .this came from someone in the no .think of who was named and who was nt.so now i challenge the composer to come out .funny right gutless.
Mystery Women

United States

#26 Dec 28, 2010
Tim Wassel
hunting

Ithaca, NY

#27 Dec 28, 2010
i need craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thompsons Closing 13 hr Oneidian 9
Peg Mason 16 hr adri 9
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 18 hr Newbe 402
joe ressengger Tue U R Stupid 11
who Tue Daft 2
constant barking on Lenox Tue Lol 6
Hammer Mon Kelticrose 1
Oneida Dating
Find my Match

Oneida People Search