Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

I'd jus like to say how embarssing it was to get arrested at the Olivr Springs Food City last week for shop lifting and biting the store manager. I have a drug problem so when my man doesn't supply me, I have to resort to this.
Calamitous psychonaut

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

I would take a high-speed Nerf ball to the shoulder to risk getting the necessary drugs of addiction for my too-beautiful-to-look-directly -at-without bursting-into-white-hot-flames errand runner/soul mate. Biting is so primitive. We are supposed to be a highly evolved species. Food City makes me doubt what's real and what's not now, especially that hellish vortex that they call a parking lot. God help us all.
the man

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Elizabeth Fairchild wrote:
I'd jus like to say how embarssing it was to get arrested at the Olivr Springs Food City last week for shop lifting and biting the store manager. I have a drug problem so when my man doesn't supply me, I have to resort to this.
peaces of shit like urself should be locked up in jail 4 a year i bet that would take care of ur drug habbit cold turkey
Elzabth Fairhild

Clinton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

"theman" well at least I have friends who know me an love me regardless. If it weren't for my best frind PaulWoods and his beautiful wife Sandy, I wouldn't have gottn out of jail, I'm trying to say I'm sorry. Glad your not my friend
Really

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

the man u need to be locked up for a year you already sound like u got a little b**ch in you

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Elizabeth Fairchild wrote:
Im not being a smartass but u looked sexy in ur mug shot
TEXT

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

brd2006 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not being a smartass but u looked sexy in ur mug shot
Just drive by and shake your pill bottle out of the window and she'll come running into your arms. That's the new mating call around here don't cha know?
Diana Hall

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Judged:

I do not appreciate you impersonating me on here. I did not say anything on here its dians hall. She jealous of me because her boyfriend is just friends with me and she cant deal with it.Diana theres more to life than Oliver Springs Topic. Get a life. And your daughter better stop yelling horrible things at me everywhere in OS because she is just embarrassing herself. You both need to be put in Ridgeview for about 10 yrs lol. Your the one hooked on drugs and alcohol. Just go visit you on any night of the week and you cant speak a hole sentence because you are f-ud up on zanexes and valiums and jim beam so point the finger at yourself to whose a pill hoe YOU ARE BITCH lol
TEXT

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

hey diana u wanna wash all that bulls**t u just said with a shot of jim beam

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Oliver Springs Forum right now

Search the Oliver Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jason moore 51 min sipe 4
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 53 min WTSenior 123,882
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr sally 8,462
Drugs at downtown Marathon 1 hr Fed up with it 17
City Truck 4 hr hinge 82
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr bob 8,504
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oliver Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oliver Springs People Search