Comments
41 - 58 of 58 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dude

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
May 17, 2012
 
sadsad wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said you make pizzas? I wouldn't give you that much credit.
MAN I hope the next time you eat fast food, you get the damn shits and puke, Im sure you live alone it doesnt sound like you could possibly have a wife or friends. no one would want to be around you.Good luck on that nxt pizza..lol
sasad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
May 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dude wrote:
<quoted text>MAN I hope the next time you eat fast food, you get the damn shits and puke, Im sure you live alone it doesnt sound like you could possibly have a wife or friends. no one would want to be around you.Good luck on that nxt pizza..lol
Aww, lookie here folks, we've gotten a 4th grader to join the conversation with verbiage similar to a asinine fuckhat. Bless your heart. Did you Google that retort or did you get it from the whispering that came from the boys locker room at school? Remember, just because you're in special education for your current inability to construct sentences properly, you're still special. Since you've tried so hard to come up with such an original retort, I'll give you an extra $5 when you come to mow my yard. Would "you got me with that one" response give you a false sense of pleasure? Either way, keep trying, keep Googling, I'm sure you will come up with something worth reading next time.
dude

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
May 18, 2012
 
sasad wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, lookie here folks, we've gotten a 4th grader to join the conversation with verbiage similar to a asinine fuckhat. Bless your heart. Did you Google that retort or did you get it from the whispering that came from the boys locker room at school? Remember, just because you're in special education for your current inability to construct sentences properly, you're still special. Since you've tried so hard to come up with such an original retort, I'll give you an extra $5 when you come to mow my yard. Would "you got me with that one" response give you a false sense of pleasure? Either way, keep trying, keep Googling, I'm sure you will come up with something worth reading next time.
yeah. I got ya didnt I? I will take that 5 dollars to mow your yard.cause im pretty sure your still reading the owners manual on how to start the damn thing.ppl like you are so educated in words and trying to impress that they have no common sence on how to hammer a nail.or start their car.yeah where do you live? I will mow your yard.Id really love to met ya anyway. Id kinda like to introduce myself.
sadsad

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
May 18, 2012
 
dude wrote:
<quoted text>yeah. I got ya didnt I? I will take that 5 dollars to mow your yard.cause im pretty sure your still reading the owners manual on how to start the damn thing.ppl like you are so educated in words and trying to impress that they have no common sence on how to hammer a nail.or start their car.yeah where do you live? I will mow your yard.Id really love to met ya anyway. Id kinda like to introduce myself.
I'm absolutely terrified that a young, impressionable mind will read your posts, and bear witness to your unbridled rape of the English language and related grammar.

Are you typing with your face?

To clarify, your retort is based on the notion that, whomever is educated more so than the average high school graduate, they must be lacking in common sense. Yes, what a brilliant ideology. It is usually those who lack intellectual abilities that envy and create false premises based on envy. As we've seen here.

Sit down Peanut, don't flatter yourself; you're not that important. You probably wouldn't even be able to find my house, even with a map.
david

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
May 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Thank god u all r done. Now we can get back to what this thread was about to begin with.
dude

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
May 18, 2012
 
sadsad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm absolutely terrified that a young, impressionable mind will read your posts, and bear witness to your unbridled rape of the English language and related grammar.
Are you typing with your face?
To clarify, your retort is based on the notion that, whomever is educated more so than the average high school graduate, they must be lacking in common sense. Yes, what a brilliant ideology. It is usually those who lack intellectual abilities that envy and create false premises based on envy. As we've seen here.
Sit down Peanut, don't flatter yourself; you're not that important. You probably wouldn't even be able to find my house, even with a map.
Thats what I thought!!!CHICKEN SHIT....lol
sadsad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
May 19, 2012
 
dude wrote:
<quoted text> Thats what I thought!!!CHICKEN SHIT....lol
Thanks for proving my point.

And please tell me what classifies someone as a "chicken shit." Are you suggesting that you want to "come beat me up," like the 12 year old that you are? Or is it more of the "my dad is going to beat your dad up," kind?

I'd advise you to cautiously consider your next reply, Peanut, because I'd like to assume you're not suggesting a threat of any sort.
dude

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
May 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

lol...lol....THATS MRS PEANUT TO YOU...IM A LADY 43YRS OLD 5FT TALL 128LBS......HEHEHEHEHE.....SUR E THATS A THREAT....NOW WHOS STUPID? NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEATING YOU UP....(read again sir) IT WAS TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU....YOU KNOW MEET YOU...REMEMBER? MOW YOUR YARD????MY BIG 5 DOLLARS... YOU MUSTA FORGOT WITH ALL THE LOOKING UP YOUR BIG BOLD WORDS IN THE DICTIONARY TO WRITE WITH.YOU KINDA LOST TRACK THERE OF WHAT WE DISCUSSED DIDNT YA?...HAHAHA. JUST NVM...
sadsad

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
May 19, 2012
 
dude wrote:
lol...lol....THATS MRS PEANUT TO YOU...IM A LADY 43YRS OLD 5FT TALL 128LBS......HEHEHEHEHE.....SUR E THATS A THREAT....NOW WHOS STUPID? NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEATING YOU UP....(read again sir) IT WAS TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU....YOU KNOW MEET YOU...REMEMBER? MOW YOUR YARD????MY BIG 5 DOLLARS... YOU MUSTA FORGOT WITH ALL THE LOOKING UP YOUR BIG BOLD WORDS IN THE DICTIONARY TO WRITE WITH.YOU KINDA LOST TRACK THERE OF WHAT WE DISCUSSED DIDNT YA?...HAHAHA. JUST NVM...
That's what I thought. But of course you can't read because I simply said that I presume you weren't making a threat. I suppose writing things out with crayons is to your liking, huh? Your entire post was basing on an argument that wasn't even present. Do you lack reading comprehension skills? It's called a fallacy. Feel free to educate yourself at what it means.

And are you that narcissistic to think that I care about your gender? Your height? Your age? Your weight? Quite frankly, I'm terrified that someone of your age cannot construct proper sentences past that of a 14 year old. Not to mention, the inability to find the "caps lock" button. Don't worry, you're not important, don't flatter yourself by thinking you are by posting juvenile retorts from Google or the verbiage from Sesame Street.
wow wow wow

Eureka Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
May 19, 2012
 
dude wrote:
lol...lol....THATS MRS PEANUT TO YOU...IM A LADY 43YRS OLD 5FT TALL 128LBS......HEHEHEHEHE.....SUR E THATS A THREAT....NOW WHOS STUPID? NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEATING YOU UP....(read again sir) IT WAS TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU....YOU KNOW MEET YOU...REMEMBER? MOW YOUR YARD????MY BIG 5 DOLLARS... YOU MUSTA FORGOT WITH ALL THE LOOKING UP YOUR BIG BOLD WORDS IN THE DICTIONARY TO WRITE WITH.YOU KINDA LOST TRACK THERE OF WHAT WE DISCUSSED DIDNT YA?...HAHAHA. JUST NVM...
Wow, you're such an idiot. What's really remarkable? A "43 year old" talking like a teenage delinquent. Wow. And to think an adult of "43" would have much more maturity. "Sadsad" is correct, I don't think you can read properly.
bless ur heart

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
May 19, 2012
 
dude wrote:
lol...lol....THATS MRS PEANUT TO YOU...IM A LADY 43YRS OLD 5FT TALL 128LBS......HEHEHEHEHE.....SUR E THATS A THREAT....NOW WHOS STUPID? NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEATING YOU UP....(read again sir) IT WAS TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU....YOU KNOW MEET YOU...REMEMBER? MOW YOUR YARD????MY BIG 5 DOLLARS... YOU MUSTA FORGOT WITH ALL THE LOOKING UP YOUR BIG BOLD WORDS IN THE DICTIONARY TO WRITE WITH.YOU KINDA LOST TRACK THERE OF WHAT WE DISCUSSED DIDNT YA?...HAHAHA. JUST NVM...
ur an idiot! glad there are people out there like sadsad to show you how stupid you look! LMAO!
dude

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
May 20, 2012
 
Im proud of whom I am and how I talk..I think its great..id never change who I am and would never want the extra educatated words that you use...because ppl hate ppl like you...Thats y you have no friends, and you spend your time on here...You must be lonely somewhat or you wouldnt waste your sweet words on me..lol..cant believe you like to argue with a 4th grader...lol goodbye im done with ya now....
sadsad

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
May 20, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dude wrote:
Im proud of whom I am and how I talk..I think its great..id never change who I am and would never want the extra educatated words that you use...because ppl hate ppl like you...Thats y you have no friends, and you spend your time on here...You must be lonely somewhat or you wouldnt waste your sweet words on me..lol..cant believe you like to argue with a 4th grader...lol goodbye im done with ya now....
Ironically, you spend your time on here as well. You must also be admitting that you are quite lacking in social skills, eh? And yet, you're "wasting" words on me. Bless your ignorant heart; getting smacked by your own ideology sucks, huh? And to clarify, non-educated hate the educated? Yes, you're typically correct since the non-educated always envy the smarter population for a variety of reasons. Bath in your own ignorance; pigs, in nature, enjoy bathing in mud.
dude

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
May 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

NO we dont envy ppl like you sir.WE make fun of ppl like you. lol.. you have no common sence.Words is all you have. How sad for you...Now get to reading that owners manual on that lawn mower,so you dont have to pay 4th graders to do your hard work for ya.... YOU have to put gas in it.Dont forget that..LOL WISH YOU LOTS LUCK,BYE BYE NOW.
sadsad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
May 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dude wrote:
NO we dont envy ppl like you sir.WE make fun of ppl like you. lol.. you have no common sence.Words is all you have. How sad for you...Now get to reading that owners manual on that lawn mower,so you dont have to pay 4th graders to do your hard work for ya.... YOU have to put gas in it.Dont forget that..LOL WISH YOU LOTS LUCK,BYE BYE NOW.
So, to clarify, you're measuring "common sense" through a faceless, anonymous forum board that has no correlation to actual reality? You really are "out there," aren't you? Some would call it "grasping straws" based on the lack of any intellectual retort. Don't worry however, it is clear that you envy those who have a higher education, otherwise you wouldn't "make fun" of what you obviously wish you had; above a high school education.

I do, however, find it extremely humorous that you assert that who ever uses proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, that they must lack "common sense." LOL.

Now, you're inevitably going to read this and thereafter immediately repackage some generic "insult" that you've read somewhere on another forum, and try to "take me on." Save yourself the time. I'm setting you up, because I know what you're going to say. I'm planning to embarrass you, and ruin your entire afternoon. Again. Question is, do you know it, even after me specifically telling you that you're going to do it? This is where that "common sense" comes "into play."
info

Pageland, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jul 3, 2012
 
Why don't they do something about the Meth Lab @ 1222 poplar creek rd
man

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sadsad wrote:
<quoted text>
So, to clarify, you're measuring "common sense" through a faceless, anonymous forum board that has no correlation to actual reality? You really are "out there," aren't you? Some would call it "grasping straws" based on the lack of any intellectual retort. Don't worry however, it is clear that you envy those who have a higher education, otherwise you wouldn't "make fun" of what you obviously wish you had; above a high school education.
I do, however, find it extremely humorous that you assert that who ever uses proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, that they must lack "common sense." LOL.
Now, you're inevitably going to read this and thereafter immediately repackage some generic "insult" that you've read somewhere on another forum, and try to "take me on." Save yourself the time. I'm setting you up, because I know what you're going to say. I'm planning to embarrass you, and ruin your entire afternoon. Again. Question is, do you know it, even after me specifically telling you that you're going to do it? This is where that "common sense" comes "into play."
What is wrong with you ?
effin pigs

Telford, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jul 13, 2012
 
You tell them where the pill heads live and they still won't do there job. Guess that's why we have to do it ourselves

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Oliver Springs Forum right now

Search the Oliver Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
haunted creek 40 min casper 9
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr TN Voter 141,628
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 hr Zeke 8,982
Michael Brown 13 hr truth 3
snitching&theif 23 hr KARMA 6
Josh brown (Jan '14) Thu nicky 90
Restaurant Wed attached 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oliver Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oliver Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oliver Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oliver Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••