First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Agreed

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Jul 4, 2012
dummies wrote:
<quoted text>
He is trash too! I know who wrote this crap, just wait and see if CPS dont pay a visit to ur home. I know there arent supposed to be 8 people livin in a home hud pays for 3 in. Wonder how many foodstamps u all drag in. Ur just mad because ur to lazy to take care of his Kids. We all know u dont even raise ur own.
When you say "He's trash too!"... you are agreeing she's trash? When you use the word "too" it means as well or also. I guess you'd know her well though.
Bad Wrap

Morehead, KY

#22 Jul 5, 2012
Yes I do Know her, I wasnt saying she wasnt, but if u call a Tiger an animal, u call its family an animal of course too. Duh
Just Wondering

Cleveland, GA

#23 Jul 11, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why couldn't she bring the baby home?
She couldn't bring her baby home because she didn't want the baby. Before she even had the child she told people whoever wanted it to be at the hospital when it was born and they could have it.
Responsible decisions

Morehead, KY

#24 Jul 14, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
She couldn't bring her baby home because she didn't want the baby. Before she even had the child she told people whoever wanted it to be at the hospital when it was born and they could have it.
You let me tell u a few things buttwad. Ivy was tryin to make arrangements within Family members, because she was scared that she didnt have a stable Home to bring little Braylon too. I am not saying it is right, but She was clean at his birth. Didnt stay that way long, I grant u. Give her credit, sometimes the best mother is the one that is wiling to give her child away.
She Knows that Steve and Mary will give him the best. She cant and due to Ivy and Jamie's Past she prob never would be able to give him the life the Brown's can. I see Ivy and Jamie and they love him more than u will ever know. I have watched her pine for that child since he left her. I will give St. Claire credit, they gave Ivy and Jamie the time they needed to Bond with him and No ONe will ever take that away from them. YOU only have one MOMMY and DADDY in this world, the rest are caregivers. Bet u didnt know he was a 9 pounder. HOw many preg woman on drugs go fullterm and deliver 9 and a half pound babies. She stayed clean long enough to get him here. It's not much, but if u knew the shape she has been in for the last Year, u'd realize that child being so healthy was by the Grace of God. HE IS GONNA DO SOMETHING GREAT IN THIS LIFE.
DONT MISUNDERSTAND, I AM NOT CONDONING WHAT THEY DO. Please dont say she didnt want him though. She knew he was better off with someone else. It may have seemed like she was trying to give him away, but she wanted him with family. That takes plans, if u dont have a plan, he goes to foster care. HE IS LOVED very very MUCH. Have consideration for Ivy's family members that will never be part of his life and let this go. One of these days he will be old enough to read and lord willing this will all be behind him. If Ivy doesnt change within the next yr, He will never know who his MOMMMY is. So Just keep ur nosiness down, because it is a family issue. He is in a loving home with blood relatives, what more can we ask for. What u should be doing is praying for Jamie and Ivy's heart to heal and to get clean. They are addicts, YOU cant turn it off like a switch. I hope the pain of losing this child will lay heavy enough on at least one of their minds to change. Little fellow will be fine, but no one can really replace ur parents. Just a little something to think on, alot know how she was raised. With the way her and her siblings turned out, one has to wonder if it would have been in their best interest to have been raised by other people. All 3 older ones have addictions, one has to wonder what they are trying to forget. I truly think it was the best for all involved. The End
you r crazy

Morehead, KY

#25 Jul 14, 2012
Responsible decisions wrote:
<quoted text>
You let me tell u a few things buttwad. Ivy was tryin to make arrangements within Family members, because she was scared that she didnt have a stable Home to bring little Braylon too. I am not saying it is right, but She was clean at his birth. Didnt stay that way long, I grant u. Give her credit, sometimes the best mother is the one that is wiling to give her child away.
She Knows that Steve and Mary will give him the best. She cant and due to Ivy and Jamie's Past she prob never would be able to give him the life the Brown's can. I see Ivy and Jamie and they love him more than u will ever know. I have watched her pine for that child since he left her. I will give St. Claire credit, they gave Ivy and Jamie the time they needed to Bond with him and No ONe will ever take that away from them. YOU only have one MOMMY and DADDY in this world, the rest are caregivers. Bet u didnt know he was a 9 pounder. HOw many preg woman on drugs go fullterm and deliver 9 and a half pound babies. She stayed clean long enough to get him here. It's not much, but if u knew the shape she has been in for the last Year, u'd realize that child being so healthy was by the Grace of God. HE IS GONNA DO SOMETHING GREAT IN THIS LIFE.
DONT MISUNDERSTAND, I AM NOT CONDONING WHAT THEY DO. Please dont say she didnt want him though. She knew he was better off with someone else. It may have seemed like she was trying to give him away, but she wanted him with family. That takes plans, if u dont have a plan, he goes to foster care. HE IS LOVED very very MUCH. Have consideration for Ivy's family members that will never be part of his life and let this go. One of these days he will be old enough to read and lord willing this will all be behind him. If Ivy doesnt change within the next yr, He will never know who his MOMMMY is. So Just keep ur nosiness down, because it is a family issue. He is in a loving home with blood relatives, what more can we ask for. What u should be doing is praying for Jamie and Ivy's heart to heal and to get clean. They are addicts, YOU cant turn it off like a switch. I hope the pain of losing this child will lay heavy enough on at least one of their minds to change. Little fellow will be fine, but no one can really replace ur parents. Just a little something to think on, alot know how she was raised. With the way her and her siblings turned out, one has to wonder if it would have been in their best interest to have been raised by other people. All 3 older ones have addictions, one has to wonder what they are trying to forget. I truly think it was the best for all involved. The End
They just took an easy way out. If you want something bad enough you will work for it. It was easier for them to give him away as to get a job and work and take care of it and stay off the using, making and selling the drugs. The only good thing is the baby doesn't have to suffer a life with them. There's no excuse of how you were raised, if you want to do better for yourself you will. They just want to lay around with other trashy people and be worthless and stay drugged up. There's no excuse for any of it.
crazy

London, KY

#26 Oct 24, 2012
Well what about Jamies other three boys? He didn't straighten up for them. Why would he straighten up for his new baby? I agree that the baby is in a much better place! He is where he needs to be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Claire Medical Center charging to walk in th... 11 hr Doug 12
michelle p waiver Mon Shaking My Head 19
57chev Sun Daisy Duke 5
taking kids out of state (Mar '11) Oct 19 GrayKat 33
Beautiful girls that were from Clark Hill Oct 19 me 7
I know the worst mayor ever Oct 18 captain obvious 13
Jim Short for Mayor of Olive Hill Oct 18 SHORT all the way 8
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match

Olive Hill Jobs