rats

Posted in the Olive Hill Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Phyllis Binion

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 28, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You people think you know for a fact who's ratting and who is not, but the truth is you just go on with what you heard and add more to it- but you really don't know sh*t. When it comes to me , yes I did do it and if you want to do something bout it you know where I live and if you don't call me and I'll tell you how to get to me and I'll explain why I done it. I had intensions of getting all of you who had something to do with taking my baby and not allowing me to see or talk to har. You apperently don't know how it feels to have your daughter taken away not knowing how she is being treated or if they even take care of her at all the way she needs. No one can care for your children the way that you as a mother can, So, Katrina come get me or send you fu**ing friends if you got the a**. You should probably know, though if you do you will be the first person that the law goes looking for, so F*CK YOU B*TCH.
Question

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 29, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Phyllis Binion wrote:
You people think you know for a fact who's ratting and who is not, but the truth is you just go on with what you heard and add more to it- but you really don't know sh*t. When it comes to me , yes I did do it and if you want to do something bout it you know where I live and if you don't call me and I'll tell you how to get to me and I'll explain why I done it. I had intensions of getting all of you who had something to do with taking my baby and not allowing me to see or talk to har. You apperently don't know how it feels to have your daughter taken away not knowing how she is being treated or if they even take care of her at all the way she needs. No one can care for your children the way that you as a mother can, So, Katrina come get me or send you fu**ing friends if you got the a**. You should probably know, though if you do you will be the first person that the law goes looking for, so F*CK YOU B*TCH.
Why didn't You RAT on all? Get them all, get yourself clean and live a good life with your kids.
Umm

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 29, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Go u! Who else is rattin?
jane

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 23, 2011
 
No one.
Whatever

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 7, 2011
 
Phyllis Binion wrote:
You people think you know for a fact who's ratting and who is not, but the truth is you just go on with what you heard and add more to it- but you really don't know sh*t. When it comes to me , yes I did do it and if you want to do something bout it you know where I live and if you don't call me and I'll tell you how to get to me and I'll explain why I done it. I had intensions of getting all of you who had something to do with taking my baby and not allowing me to see or talk to har. You apperently don't know how it feels to have your daughter taken away not knowing how she is being treated or if they even take care of her at all the way she needs. No one can care for your children the way that you as a mother can, So, Katrina come get me or send you fu**ing friends if you got the a**. You should probably know, though if you do you will be the first person that the law goes looking for, so F*CK YOU B*TCH.
Well you can't possibly take any of the blame for yourself. You are the one who had a drug problem, the child was your responsibility and you chose to do other things like get high.
Nobody and I mean NOBODY else is responsible for you losing your child but you. Keep on telling yourself that, keep on taking others away from thier family, I hope you NEVER get to see your kid again you nasty crack ho, f*cking slut piece of shit. The kid may have a chaance of having a real life, because you being on drugs or not was a worthless mother and don't deserve to have the kind of responsibilities that a mother has. You admitted that U R A FAILURE, a DRUG ADDICT and a NOBODY.
WOW

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 8, 2011
 

Judged:

2

I thought this was going to be about the rat problem in Olive Hill after all the floods, didnt know it was just a personal conversation....why dont you 2 just call each other up and talk about this and save space on Topix>>>>>>L OL
just saying

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 8, 2011
 
WOW wrote:
I thought this was going to be about the rat problem in Olive Hill after all the floods, didnt know it was just a personal conversation....why dont you 2 just call each other up and talk about this and save space on Topix>>>>>>L OL
Agree Lol
lol

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 8, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

katrina is in jail and has been the for month ur so funny
hmmmmmmhu

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 8, 2011
 
lol wrote:
katrina is in jail and has been the for month ur so funny
Why isn' the rest> hmm...
Idiot

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 9, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Over 30 people are in jail because of her. You think she hot sh*t wait till she decides to rob you or rat you out for something you may or may not have done. Or better yet, just come in and rob your ass while you are at work. Think you are immune to the trash, she has done these things to her own mother. BUT SHE'S WORTH TAKING UP FOR. Hope your next on her list,you dont have to be doing something wrong for her kind to rob you and lie on you to get out of trouble. 8 people have lawsuits against the police because she gave them false info, so yes maybe she got a few people for something they did, but havent you ever heard "better ten guilty people go free than one innocent person go to jail".Hope it never happens to someone you love, you may just change you tune.
Truth

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 10, 2011
 
Idiot wrote:
Over 30 people are in jail because of her. You think she hot sh*t wait till she decides to rob you or rat you out for something you may or may not have done. Or better yet, just come in and rob your ass while you are at work. Think you are immune to the trash, she has done these things to her own mother. BUT SHE'S WORTH TAKING UP FOR. Hope your next on her list,you dont have to be doing something wrong for her kind to rob you and lie on you to get out of trouble. 8 people have lawsuits against the police because she gave them false info, so yes maybe she got a few people for something they did, but havent you ever heard "better ten guilty people go free than one innocent person go to jail".Hope it never happens to someone you love, you may just change you tune.
Okay ur claimin to know ppl. in jail that phil was supose to rat, so tell me them, seeing how i know a lot in jail and I'll find out for the truth. I'll go over and flat out ask them. If she did rat on them they will know. so give me the names.
Idiot

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Katie Carter, Gene Swanigan, Art Swanigan, and many more so go ask them b*tch, or go ask phyllis she's proud of it. So while u want proof, can u prove she didnt, tell me, I asked phyllis and she answered, and I was in the court room when testified against more than 1............so there's your fu*king proof.
who knows

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hello......they are NOT in jail just because she told a lie on them.hells bells how often have you seen anyone guilty admit it? they have proof or they wouldnt be there !i hope RATS come out like a huge swarm of roaches and help clean that county up!wake up people. look how many people would be alive today in Carter Co, if people tried to RAT and get the pill runners, meth labs a year ago?
Idiot

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I won't waste any more of my time arguing over the likes or dislikes of that trash. People o.d all the time on thier own without having a drug dealer supply them. Those who are gonna do it, do. When they can't buy what they want they turn to breaking in on people to try to steal what they want, case in point 2 different stories on wsaz last week alone. Drug addicts are every where, put the small time dealers in jail, then enjoy the addicts breaking in on maybe you, if they think you have something to get them high. Have a Nice Day, :)
Whatever

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 11, 2011
 
People with meth labs blow themselves up they dont need to be ratted on
Truth

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 16, 2011
 
okay miss. Idiot. you dont know me so for u to set and call me a Bit- then well u just barked up a tree u should of never sniffed around!!! I didn't get on her to disrespect anyone But I be damn if i will be, so either tell me sorry for the B remark, or tell me who u are!!!!!!
I do know Philis, I'm not around these parts any more, only to visit, thank god. But I was asking not to be rude but so I can find out for myself seeing how olive Hill is known for Bullshit!!!! So why u wanna piss me off for is questionable for me!!!
So HOW IT GONNA BE.
Funny

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 16, 2011
 
This is one of the funniest threads I've seen on here in a while. You should all just call Jerry Springer and settle it there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Olive Hill Forum right now

Search the Olive Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 21 min Hum 81,201
vote casey out 40 min You are right again 23
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr nope 920
Miranda Hanshaw (Feb '10) 2 hr know 14
julie perry 5 hr step 11
billy mcglone (May '11) 7 hr Angel 5
Kayla Duncan back in jail (Mar '13) 8 hr Angel 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Olive Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••