Found Dog

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Found a dog at Bethel Ridge tonight. It is a big male, all white dog with brown almond eyes and has a big curly tail like it might be some kind of husky mix. He also has extra two prominent digits on his hind paws and a big red collar. He's really lovable and sweet. Anyone missing this type of dog or know of someone who is?
cowboy

Wright, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Call any vet in area and/or animal control. Any can find owner chip. All of my dogs are chipped. I doubt you'll be charged for a scan. If you are, collect from owner when you find him/her. The animal you describe will be well-known to vet staffs, On behalf of dog and his owner, Thank You!

Those "extra digits" are called dew claws and are typically clipped off in 1st 3 days of puppy's life.(by vet staff or someone smarter and more hardhearted than me).
Found Dog

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Thank you for the advice, I will do that. Also, thanks for the info about dew claws, I didn't know that! Learn something new everyday.:)
dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

R u shure its male?
dabe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

The collar say anything?
Found Dog

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Checked the collar and he doesn't have a tag or anything, so no luck there.
cowboy

Wright, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Any luck? Any news?
Found Dog

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Well I took him to the vet and unfortunately he isn't chipped. I still haven't been able to find the owner and am still looking, but if I can't then he'll have a permanent home with me.
pound

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Take it to the shelter..
LOGIC

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

pound wrote:
Take it to the shelter..
The person who created this thread is responsible and has moral obligation by trying to find the owner, so I wouldn't question if this person is responsible enough to keep the dog they found. If someone found a dog of mine, I would hope that they would do the same steps this person is doing.
pound

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

How long would you keep it before doing something with it? Month? year? He has already stated that he cannot keep it permanently..
cowboy

Wright, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

3 hours before your 1st post, "pound" the following was posted:
Found Dog wrote:
Well I took him to the vet and unfortunately he isn't chipped. I still haven't been able to find the owner and am still looking, but if I can't then he'll have a permanent home with me.
It could not be any clearer. That big white dog has snuggled into the heart of "Found Dog."
cowboy

Wright, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Found Dog. There is a FB page for lost/found Siberian Huskies/malamutes. https://www.facebook.com/huskydogslostfound
Tasha Davenport

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

I gave 6 dogs beastiality but I need more I play with there thing's n I love it Beastiality baby all the way

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Olive Hill Forum right now

Search the Olive Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
found dachshund 6 hr help 10
The Break Up 8 hr nessa 8
building materials store on henderson branch (Apr '13) 14 hr nolen 29
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Tue _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
Foster Parents (Jun '11) Tue J Thomas 80
metal roofing Tue Jerry Boggs 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Tue Flint hill bandit 26,210
•••
•••
•••
•••

Olive Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Olive Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••