First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BlondeAmbition

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 20, 2012
Does anyone know who owns the property that Charles Manson childhood home is on? It's the old run down 2 story house on Corey.
historybuff

Cleveland, GA

#2 Jan 20, 2012
No. Charles Manson is not from kentucky his mother lived in Grahn when she was younger but he never did. He was from Ohio. The run-down 2 story house on Cory is the old Whitt Mansion. Mr Whitt was a school teacher. He and his family are in his family cemetary on up from the house.
Curious Bystander

Morehead, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2012
BlondeAmbition wrote:
Does anyone know who owns the property that Charles Manson childhood home is on? It's the old run down 2 story house on Corey.
This sounds like the house where Charlotte Binion Adkins lived in for awhile. It belonged to Coleman Binion's family.
BlondeAmbition

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2012
Well anyhow, does anyone know who owns the property?
Dub

Morehead, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2012
Old Whitt property not binion , dont know who owns it. Mike Holbrook at last i owner i knew of. He is in jail right now i see , should be easy to get ahold of ...
Dub

Morehead, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2012
Wow , what a sentence i constructed there !I,ll apoligize before i get my a$$ ripped .
historybuff

Cleveland, GA

#7 Jan 21, 2012
Pat Yarber did own it, But Roger Scarberry owns it now he lives up from it in that trailer.
Dub

Morehead, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2012
Ok , was sure Mike H. no longer owned it.
manson slut

Morehead, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2012
historybuff wrote:
No. Charles Manson is not from kentucky his mother lived in Grahn when she was younger but he never did. He was from Ohio. The run-down 2 story house on Cory is the old Whitt Mansion. Mr Whitt was a school teacher. He and his family are in his family cemetary on up from the house.
Ur allegations r not true. Charlie was raised in grahn by his grandmother. His mother was a prostitute from ohio.She didnt want him so she gave him 2 her mother that lives in grahn. Charlie also hung out in morehead.He has a manuscript talking about his days in K.Y.
Curious Bystander

Cleveland, GA

#10 Jan 22, 2012
That's what I have been trying to say. His great-grandmother was Coleman Binion's (former sheriff) grandmother. He was at her house a lot. The Charlotte Binion Adkins I have mentioned on here was Coleman's sister (but she was not Charlie's mother). She is about the same age as Charlie. She said when her mother would visit she & Charlie were babies and would be laid on the same big bed together.
Dub

Morehead, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2012
Curious Bystander wrote:
That's what I have been trying to say. His great-grandmother was Coleman Binion's (former sheriff) grandmother. He was at her house a lot. The Charlotte Binion Adkins I have mentioned on here was Coleman's sister (but she was not Charlie's mother). She is about the same age as Charlie. She said when her mother would visit she & Charlie were babies and would be laid on the same big bed together.
I,m sorry, but you have been given some bad info . Not calling you a liar , but the informant probably was . Makes a good story though , its hers, she can tell however she wants ...
really

South Point, OH

#12 Jan 22, 2012
The book about Manson and the Manson murders, Helter-Skelter, reports that he did, in fact, live in Ashland Kentucky when he was young. So he did live in KY.
carter countian

Morehead, KY

#14 Jan 22, 2012
Dub wrote:
<quoted text>I,m sorry, but you have been given some bad info . Not calling you a liar , but the informant probably was . Makes a good story though , its hers, she can tell however she wants ...
Get on morehead topix.There is apoem on there that he wrote.
really

South Point, OH

#15 Jan 22, 2012
really wrote:
The book about Manson and the Manson murders, Helter-Skelter, reports that he did, in fact, live in Ashland Kentucky when he was young. So he did live in KY.
It's common knowledge in Ashland that Manson's father was a man named Colonel Scott. He was murdered, I believe. It was reported in the Ashland Daily. Look it up.
DOWNman

Ashland, KY

#16 Jan 23, 2012
actually his grandmother lived in ashland on hilton ave. that whole grahn thing is a myth. he was born in ohio though.
G Run

Paintsville, KY

#17 Jan 26, 2012
According to him(Manson)he did spend some time in "Eastern Ky" with a uncle, but he never said specifically where it was. He said that what time he did go to schoo, the other kids made fun of him, and that his uncle even made him dress in girls clothing. I heard him say these things in a t.v. interview, so true or not, they're his own claims. His mother was born in Morehead according to what I've read, and she once traded him for some liquir or beer. I'm pretty sure he does have kin around the grahn area though. Don't know that many would want to claim it if they knew however.
Charlie

Morehead, KY

#18 Jan 26, 2012
I lived in Ashland, grandmother in grahn. I loved going to caret caves. Long live the family
Rabbit

Somerset, KY

#19 Jan 26, 2012
manson slut wrote:
<quoted text>Ur allegations r not true. Charlie was raised in grahn by his grandmother. His mother was a prostitute from ohio.She didnt want him so she gave him 2 her mother that lives in grahn. Charlie also hung out in morehead.He has a manuscript talking about his days in K.Y.
I heard that Charles Manson spent quite a bit of time in Ashland, Kentucky, too.
shannon

Morehead, KY

#20 Feb 12, 2012
Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that Charles Manson spent quite a bit of time in Ashland, Kentucky, too.
Write to charlie he will write you back & answer all your questions

“ viva la resistance”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#21 Feb 13, 2012
It was that damn white album!!!!!!!!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olive Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good manners where did they go (Apr '09) 6 hr Turkey 16
Patsy Humphries update... 6 hr CountryGail 1
Chikd taken to another state to drug test witho... 6 hr Parent 9
Casey Holbrook 11 hr workingneighbor 1
County Worker Sat Brian Williams 4
kristy richmond Nov 20 duwat 17
michelle p waiver Nov 18 putyourname 26
Olive Hill Dating
Find my Match

Olive Hill People Search