Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Old Hickory Forum

Comments (Page 1,746)

Showing posts 34,901 - 34,920 of123,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Clark

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36883
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

talking with two tongues wrote:
<quoted text>
where is the real puff of logic poster
France
talking with two tongues

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36884
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>you sre how you say such a dirty needle dick troll oui? You are of the state of Utah you how you say believe in the angel Moron oui? You do like Um Smith and stick your head in pot and see Morons OUI?
i agree with the troll
you are an imposter
you are too stupid even for a french person
you are just a scud troll
one cell

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36885
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Clark wrote:
<quoted text>
France
i know french people don't use words like "Morons" "UM"
this fake poster spawn from the low end of the gene pool
puff of logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36886
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

talking with two tongues wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with the troll
you are an imposter
you are too stupid even for a french person
you are just a scud troll
Oh but my dearest Sassy you how you say be the poster of many names and of few words oui? My dear you must be like the smarter scribes and disguise your penmenship oui? The scud in which you speak about is the same throughout you beautiful and poetic rhetoric oui? OH MY SASSY I LONG FOR THE TOUCH OF YOUR TONGUE OUI OUI OUI!
Asst Manager

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36888
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

typicl wrote:
<quoted text>
a useless troll
Lame
this thread needs closed down
too many Lame posters
puff of logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36889
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

one cell wrote:
<quoted text>
i know french people don't use words like "Morons" "UM"
this fake poster spawn from the low end of the gene pool
oh monsieur one cell the Moron is the name of your Mormon angel we? You monsier one cell picked the name one cell as that of a plant. So you are Monsieur one cell brains on a plant oui? To ensure your understand Monsieur Plant you have the brains of "one cell" oui? Oui! Oui! MONSIEUR PLANT! HAHA ONE CELL BRAIN OUI!
Asst Manager

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36890
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but my dearest Sassy you how you say be the poster of many names and of few words oui? My dear you must be like the smarter scribes and disguise your penmenship oui? The scud in which you speak about is the same throughout you beautiful and poetic rhetoric oui? OH MY SASSY I LONG FOR THE TOUCH OF YOUR TONGUE OUI OUI OUI!
Lame
i have read more insulting "ONE LINERS"
use copy n paste
puff of logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36893
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Asst Manager wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame
i have read more insulting "ONE LINERS"
use copy n paste
Oh Monsieur Asst Manager you must focus on taking care you family' and not worry how you say about the lame comments on the topix.com oui? There is feminie napkins that require the refill in the ladies room and the clean up on isle 4 chop chop Monsieur Asst Manager oui? OUI. LoL
one cell

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36894
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>oh monsieur one cell the Moron is the name of your Mormon angel we? You monsier one cell picked the name one cell as that of a plant. So you are Monsieur one cell brains on a plant oui? To ensure your understand Monsieur Plant you have the brains of "one cell" oui? Oui! Oui! MONSIEUR PLANT! HAHA ONE CELL BRAIN OUI!
like that fcuking troll typical told you
Lame again assnoob
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36895
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>you sre how you say such a dirty needle dick troll oui? You are of the state of Utah you how you say believe in the angel Moron oui? You do like Um Smith and stick your head in pot and see Morons OUI?
Im still waiting to hear from you in person!!
full reign

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36896
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

typical wrote:
<quoted text>
boring
let's diss it
a gutter stuck scud troll
agreed (denver)
full reign

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36897
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Monsieur Asst Manager you must focus on taking care you family' and not worry how you say about the lame comments on the topix.com oui? There is feminie napkins that require the refill in the ladies room and the clean up on isle 4 chop chop Monsieur Asst Manager oui? OUI. LoL
you should get right on that
for the ladies
they can be nasty trolls

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36898
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but my dearest Sassy you how you say be the poster of many names and of few words oui? My dear you must be like the smarter scribes and disguise your penmenship oui? The scud in which you speak about is the same throughout you beautiful and poetic rhetoric oui? OH MY SASSY I LONG FOR THE TOUCH OF YOUR TONGUE OUI OUI OUI!
Puff, I have been watching PBS's Frontline, "Going Underground with Al Qaeda In Yemen". It is fasinating, as ALL Frontline Documentaries always are.
I forgot that it was on TV tonight, so I'm watching it Online. For anybody who would like to see it, go to " pbs.org/frontline"...click on "WATCH Frontline" & it'll take there. You can watch tonight's Documentary or any of the past Documentaries, also.

If you're the real Puff, which I doubt, but if you are...I miss you, too!
puff of logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36899
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

one cell wrote:
<quoted text>
like that fcuking troll typical told you
Lame again assnoob
Oh Monsieur Plant you how you say have feelings trouble oui? You no have enough jerky jerky time to Justin Bieber poster oui? You how you say poor thing bless your heart. I wait hefe while you go jerky jerky to Justin dont worry we no tell nobody here Oui? OUI? I think I Love you Monsieur Plant oui!
puff of logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36900
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Belmont hill Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Im still waiting to hear from you in person!!
i can only post to here oui? Its ok oui? The call you can link i no want you to linky to me oui? OUI!
puff of logic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36901
May 29, 2012
 
full reign wrote:
<quoted text>
you should get right on that
for the ladies
they can be nasty trolls
the full reign is how you say when your ma ma pulls back hard on the leather straps oui?
Kendall

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36902
May 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>i can only post to here oui? Its ok oui? The call you can link i no want you to linky to me oui? OUI!
that was completely stupid
i was going to stay and taunt you more
but you have to get past the Lame postings
to get more attention troll
later
Kendall

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36903
May 29, 2012
 
puff of logic wrote:
<quoted text>the full reign is how you say when your ma ma pulls back hard on the leather straps oui?
check your word meanings "rein" and "reign" are different
Lame again - see what i mean
deviant

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36905
May 29, 2012
 
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're the real Puff, which I doubt, but if you are...I miss you, too!
WTF you would miss something as lame as that person
you have doubts
do you even know the puff poster
talking with two tongues

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36906
May 29, 2012
 
deviant wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF you would miss something as lame as that person
you have doubts
do you even know the puff poster
she is lying like the other thread posters states she does
she doesn't know the poster

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,901 - 34,920 of123,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Old Hickory Discussions

Search the Old Hickory Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 25 min Armadillo 8,453
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 58,310
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr dude 1,040
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 4 hr Rockhound42 358
are the masons taking over (Apr '11) 6 hr dunno 11
Guy driving Red F-150 FX4 truck 6 hr blackops 11
Menage Club (Feb '13) 7 hr voluptuously yours 46
•••

Freeze Warning for Wilson County was issued at April 16 at 4:37AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Old Hickory Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Old Hickory People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••