Look at crimes involving Hispanics reveals complex picture

Full story: Wilkes Barre, PA Times Leader

HAZLETON - A review of arrest records in the city over the last six years shows that the number of arrests of Hispanics seems in line with the city's booming Hispanic population over the same period.

Comments (Page 254)

Showing posts 5,061 - 5,080 of5,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Beach828

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

It is time for the filthy maggots to leave!
COLONEL TITO

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Beach828 wrote:
It is time for the filthy maggots to leave!
Well, Well, I see the hate mongering racist scum has returned. I wonder how long it will be before his sock puppet, the head bobbing Chimpy Wimpy Wimpy comes on to support his puppet master.
Remember folks, these are the same scum that have proclaimed and/or supported the following statements and we are supposed to listen to these low life murder hungry scum?

-I am a rather tall person and I would take the little Son of a bitches and throw them on top of the house, via smack into a tree or two. Ha Ha lots of fun - mexicans can be such fun people.
-First of all racism is a good.
-And the answer is ( shoot them). Ta DA! How crystal clear simple and cheap!
-Have you seen the sport of midget tossing, well it can be done with illegals. First get the little turd a few drinks in him, then pick the son of bitch up and toss away. Hell we did that back 40 years ago, I guess you can say we invented the sport. We called it maggot toss, and to hear the little turd yelling in Spanish.
-I say open season on illegals! Open up a bounty for each illegal,$3.00 per left hand and a picture of each illegal a person brings in to the hunting station.
-Let them die! Besides they are just queers anyway.
I have never seen a more racist vile hate monger than you and your bobble head puppet. You should be working to solve the problem LEGALLY rather than shoot your big mouth off and trying to get others to do your dirty work because you are too cowardly to do anything yourself. Just because your wife ran off with a man of LATINO blood you should not try to wipe out a whole nation. Maybe you should go after women like your wife. Apparently she is the one that caused you to be such an a$$ hat. Of course I can easily understand why your wife left you. I give her a lot of credit for lasting as long as she did.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Since: Feb 11

Mon Valley, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

Well, well, if it isn't Cappy Twit. I see you're spouting the same garbage as usual. Word for word it seems to me. Would have thought you would have come up with some new stuff by now.
COLONEL TITO

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Judged:

DaDog1 wrote:
Well, well, if it isn't Cappy Twit. I see you're spouting the same garbage as usual. Word for word it seems to me. Would have thought you would have come up with some new stuff by now.
Dear Chimpy Wimpy Impy, It isn't necessary to come up with anything new because your puppet master keeps repeating his same old racist hate mongering crap. Remember, all of these statements were made by your puppet master and you as his hand puppet head bobbling unuseful idiot have supported every thing he has spouted. You never disagree with this racist scum and you refused to denounce his position.
If you disagree with me, how about you denouncing your puppet master as a racist hate mongering scum that incites others to go out and maim and harm Latinos!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Keep moving every one, nothing new going on here. LOL

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

What?? No opinions on backing the flat tax?
COLONEL TITO

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Ah, It took you a while but you are just like your president, ie, come up with some diversion tactic to take the heat off yourself.
The subject of a flat tax is a seperate issue. Yes, there are many of us that believe the flat tax is the best way to go BUT what does it have to do with your filthy, racist comments and positions? You, Chimpy/Wimpy/Impy are nothing more than the bobble head sock puppet of your puppet master. Remember, I challenged you to denounce your puppet master as a racist hate mongering scum that incites others to go out and maim and harm Latinos!
In case you forgot my earlier post I have included it here. Addrwess this issue instead of trying to change the subject like all your other liberal friends.
-I am a rather tall person and I would take the little Son of a bitches and throw them on top of the house, via smack into a tree or two. Ha Ha lots of fun - mexicans can be such fun people.
-Have you seen the sport of midget tossing, well it can be done with illegals. First get the little turd a few drinks in him, then pick the son of bitch up and toss away. Hell we did that back 40 years ago, I guess you can say we invented the sport. We called it maggot toss, and to hear the little turd yelling in Spanish.
-I say open season on illegals! Open up a bounty for each illegal,$3.00 per left hand and a picture of each illegal a person brings in to the hunting station.
I have never seen a more racist vile hate monger than you and your bobble head puppet. You should be working to solve the problem LEGALLY rather than shoot your big mouth off and trying to get others to do your dirty work because you are too cowardly to do anything yourself. Just because your wife ran off with a man of LATINO blood you should not try to wipe out a whole nation. Maybe you should go after women like your wife. Apparently she is the one that caused you to be such an a$$ hat. Of course I can easily understand why your wife left you. I give her a lot of credit for lasting as long as she did.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

MY President says the Col.. Proof enough to me that he is nothing more than another Illegal Immigrant hiding behind a key board talking crap.

It's prolly a waste of time but the flat tax has a lot to do with this thread. I have seen for myself on countless occasions these illegals pimping woman, dealing drugs etc.. All non taxable money. The flat tax would force them to pay some of their illegal earnings back in the form of tax on items purchased. Wake up and smell the coffee stupid.
Beach828

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

Same old smack and he still sells our point each time the butthole thruster posts on this thread! Thank you col dim! So long butthole thruster! BBBBBAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Beach828 wrote:
Same old smack and he still sells our point each time the butthole thruster posts on this thread! Thank you col dim! So long butthole thruster! BBBBBAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
He surely does.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

This is proving to be interesting. Just love the part about Americans carrying out this guys orders.

http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AoHkny272VXiCA3Ch6R... **http%3A//news.yahoo.com/even -more-brutal-leader-takes-over -mexicos-zetas-055730493.html

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

And Arizona wins another one.

http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AsD2u.VogihnBVRWPok... **http%3A//news.yahoo.com/judg e-upholds-arizona-show-papers- measure-mixed-ruling-000045097 .html
Beach828

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

I was sitting in my truck while my wife ran into the Walgreens, while sitting there I saw a mexican and his free ticket come out of the store. She was a heavy set woman and as usual he was a little fart no bigger than a midget! I watched as the little mexican man tried lifting his white female out of a wheelchair, he would pull her up and she would fall right back into the chair. He pulled on her the third time and she fell on top of him, I could not stop laughing! I sat and honked the horn of my truck and kept on laughing! She was a big one - hug and chalk hug and chalk!!! So long butthole thruster! BBBBAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Judged:

Arizona scores again.

http://citizensvoice.com/news/judge-police-ca...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Too bad those guy's were not working the beat in Hawaii around 1960.
el condor feo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

COLONEL TITO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Well, I see the hate mongering racist scum has returned. I wonder how long it will be before his sock puppet, the head bobbing Chimpy Wimpy Wimpy comes on to support his puppet master.
Remember folks, these are the same scum that have proclaimed and/or supported the following statements and we are supposed to listen to these low life murder hungry scum?
. Well, it took awhile then she realized that Beach828 is nothing more than a bucket full of social sewage.
maria

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

el condor feo wrote:
<quoted text>. Well, it took awhile then she realized that Beach828 is nothing more than a bucket full of social sewage.
I still would spread my butt cheeks for him. I love a$$ play.
el condor feo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Judged:

maria wrote:
<quoted text>I still would spread my butt cheeks for him. I love a$$ play.
. I'm into that, with a woman that is, I'm serious
Beach828

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

So you like mexican food?

LAWRENCEBURG -
Police are seeking 67 suspects yet after arresting 41 people and raiding several Mexican restaurants in southeastern Indiana.

Indiana State Excise Police spokesman Cpl. Travis Thickstun says the 41 face identity theft and other charges after an 18-month investigation of five Acapulco Mexican Restaurants owned by Adolfo Lopez of Lawrenceburg. He was being held on $3 million bond Wednesday at the Dearborn County Jail in Lawrenceburg. It's not clear whether he has an attorney.

The raids Monday targeted restaurants in Lawrenceburg, Batesville, Rising Sun, Aurora and Versailles. Police also searched a tax preparation service in Greenwood and several banks and seized about $3 million in cash.

Several charges allege about 100 restaurant employees filed tax returns under fraudulent Social Security numbers. Other charges include money laundering, forgery, perjury and theft.

“A Dog's Life is Good”

Mon Valley, Pa.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Beach828 wrote:
So you like mexican food?
LAWRENCEBURG -
Police are seeking 67 suspects yet after arresting 41 people and raiding several Mexican restaurants in southeastern Indiana.
Indiana State Excise Police spokesman Cpl. Travis Thickstun says the 41 face identity theft and other charges after an 18-month investigation of five Acapulco Mexican Restaurants owned by Adolfo Lopez of Lawrenceburg. He was being held on $3 million bond Wednesday at the Dearborn County Jail in Lawrenceburg. It's not clear whether he has an attorney.
The raids Monday targeted restaurants in Lawrenceburg, Batesville, Rising Sun, Aurora and Versailles. Police also searched a tax preparation service in Greenwood and several banks and seized about $3 million in cash.
Several charges allege about 100 restaurant employees filed tax returns under fraudulent Social Security numbers. Other charges include money laundering, forgery, perjury and theft.
Seems our neighbors across the border are getting clever. But still getting busted. And the punk had to migrate here to learn his trade.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,061 - 5,080 of5,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Old Forge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Old Forge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance