OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,469 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Packing Heat

United States

#20491 May 31, 2012
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
What does the CBO show for Bush/GOP 2008-2009 budget? Oh, they don't since it was not a budget but a spending measure in lieu of budget so it looks like Bush/GOP spent less than they did, but national debt when Obama took office was still $13-trillion, and more than a $1-trillion of Obama first budget was interest on Bush debt.
More than a trillion-dollars of EVERY budget, spending bill, allocation, proposal, or whatever you want to call it is interest on the Bush/GOP debt.
2008-2009 Bush/GOP spending. Look it up. It is not included in that $10.7 you yahoos keep spouting about.
If CBO says it counts as they have it laid out then that is good enough for me. You trying to sell Media Matters or any other leftwing propaganda are a non-starter. The damn money was accounted for before it was spent regardless how they stole it. You keep trying to paint Obama has some conservative spender and that is simply wrong.

He has every intention of expanding entitlements as far as he can stretch them and you're an idiot if you believe otherwise! Furthermore he has every intention of making the SCOTUS as liberal as he can and that is the only importance left in him to the liberal base, otherwise he is useless as the tits on his boar pig.

You also want to turn the meter back on Bush for the 9 months of drunken sailor spending that Obama did out of Bush's checkbook and that is not going to fly, simple as that. Obama is the worst sitting president in the history of this nation and nothing you can say will ever change that! Yes, he is worse than Jimmy Carter.

Obama's spending pig is identical to Bush's, just on steroids and he broke ever-single promise he made to get elected and cut absolutely nothing that George W. Bush hadn't already cut and the one cut he made Obama and his minions reversed it and that is the inheritance tax. That is wealth re-distribution anyway you say it!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20492 May 31, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Dusty,
I know facts and figures have a liberal bias but here some for you:
How many CEO’s are white males? 91%
http://khayav.wordpress.com/2011/08/20/91-of-...
Eight-five percent (85%) of the USA’s wealth is owned by the Nations top wealthy, which make up 20% of the population. Of that 20% is made up of white males (99.5 %.)
http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/we...
Fifty-one percent (51%) of white males did not vote for Obama.
So Dusty the boogie man that controls and manipulates the US is a white male.
And not all white people are racists but the majority of all racists are white people.
How many Presidents have the people of the US asked to see a birth certificate? Just one.
And the one just so happens to be a black man, coincidence? I think not.
As all racists do you make a racial issue when it is not one. IF that 91% were black and doing exactly as is being done, destroying the middle class for the benefit of the ultra rich it would be no more acceptable than it is for white men to do it. IF that 91% were Hispanic, Indian or any other race it would be no more acceptable than it is today. Even if 100% of CEO's were white males that doesn't change the fact that those 100% would constitute even 1% of the white male population in the USA. To paint all white males with the same brush is exactly the same as white supremacist do when they paint all blacks with the same brush. It's outright racism.

There is no more racist segment of society than blacks. You of course can justify this but racism directed at one group is a self perpetuating circle. If 51% of white males will not vote for Obama that represents about a 49% improvement from some 50 years ago. Even more telling of your outright racism is that of that 51% a good 40% of them are right wing extremists who would not vote for a democrat for president regardless of his color. So you are left with about 11% at most, of white males who are against Obama because of his skin color. That's about the same percentage of blacks in America who are racist against whites. Self perpetuating circle. And of no political value whatsoever. Your racism is just as defeating as those of the KKK because it continues the division of this country into extremism. Which of course is what all extremists want from both the left and right.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20493 May 31, 2012
correction: Even if 100% of CEO's were white males that doesn't change the fact that those 100% wouldN'T constitute even 1% of the white male population in the USA

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20494 May 31, 2012
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
If CBO says it counts as they have it laid out then that is good enough for me. You trying to sell Media Matters or any other leftwing propaganda are a non-starter. The damn money was accounted for before it was spent regardless how they stole it. You keep trying to paint Obama has some conservative spender and that is simply wrong.
He has every intention of expanding entitlements as far as he can stretch them and you're an idiot if you believe otherwise! Furthermore he has every intention of making the SCOTUS as liberal as he can and that is the only importance left in him to the liberal base, otherwise he is useless as the tits on his boar pig.
You also want to turn the meter back on Bush for the 9 months of drunken sailor spending that Obama did out of Bush's checkbook and that is not going to fly, simple as that. Obama is the worst sitting president in the history of this nation and nothing you can say will ever change that! Yes, he is worse than Jimmy Carter.
Obama's spending pig is identical to Bush's, just on steroids and he broke ever-single promise he made to get elected and cut absolutely nothing that George W. Bush hadn't already cut and the one cut he made Obama and his minions reversed it and that is the inheritance tax. That is wealth re-distribution anyway you say it!
==========

Yet, the national debt was $13-trillion when Obama inaugurated in January 2009, and more than a trillion-dollars a year is interest on Bush/GOP debt.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20495 May 31, 2012
I find the racism of extremist liberals to be very telling. I've traveled the world and every nation, every race is biased, intolerant and and racist against someone else. Japan is an extremely racist nation. They think everyone including other Asians are inferior to themselves. Mexico is highly racist against Central and South Americans. They think they are superior to all other Hispanics. Germany looks down on the French and the French look down on everyone else. The British and the Irish detest each other for the most part. And there is no more racist race in the entire world than the Persians (Iranians). But the Arab world, who wars between Sunni and Shiite (and generally hate the Iranians) are a close second when it comes to racism.

Cubans are arrogant and think Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Haiti and all other Caribbean people are inferior. It goes on and on all over the world.

The bottom line here is religious conflicts and MONEY. Those who never had money, but get power and money almost always abuse those they rule even worse than the overthrown rulers did. Case in point would be the Congo, Liberia and other African countries once ruled by "the white man". Under black rule the atrocities are even worse. Every time. The Congo has the natural resources to be a veritable paradise for their people. But it is one of the most brutal vicious governments in the entire world and always has been regardless of who ruled it.

You can be a racist and find an "enemy" in every circumstance you care to name. Or you can be realist and understand and accept that power and money are the real issues. Because you take out ever CEO tomorrow in America that is white and kill them and put in a minority it will not change. The end plan is the destruction of the middle class and "people of color" put into positions of wealth and power will do no different than a white man. It is what it is. FOLLOW THE MONEY, ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY. And those who make this a race issue are IDIOTS.
nmdghtk

Broken Arrow, OK

#20496 May 31, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That story was not challenging them on ID. They were challenging them in even registering. And this was only occurring in the student age range, which tend to vote Democratic. You never hear of these stories in OK. That's because it is heavily Republican. It's only in the states that are swing states. That's why you only need a hunting license to register and vote in Texas but a student ID is not accepted.
You don't suppose the problem is as simple as the fact that the students may not be residents of the state they are registering and are therefore being challenged as they should be.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#20497 May 31, 2012
nmdghtk wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't suppose the problem is as simple as the fact that the students may not be residents of the state they are registering and are therefore being challenged as they should be.
Texas is the one that won't allow student IDs but they allow hunting license to register? A student usually stay for 4 years while someone just driving through can but a hunting license.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#20498 May 31, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
I find the racism of extremist liberals to be very telling. I've traveled the world and every nation, every race is biased, intolerant and and racist against someone else. Japan is an extremely racist nation. They think everyone including other Asians are inferior to themselves. Mexico is highly racist against Central and South Americans. They think they are superior to all other Hispanics. Germany looks down on the French and the French look down on everyone else. The British and the Irish detest each other for the most part. And there is no more racist race in the entire world than the Persians (Iranians). But the Arab world, who wars between Sunni and Shiite (and generally hate the Iranians) are a close second when it comes to racism.
Cubans are arrogant and think Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Haiti and all other Caribbean people are inferior. It goes on and on all over the world.
The bottom line here is religious conflicts and MONEY. Those who never had money, but get power and money almost always abuse those they rule even worse than the overthrown rulers did. Case in point would be the Congo, Liberia and other African countries once ruled by "the white man". Under black rule the atrocities are even worse. Every time. The Congo has the natural resources to be a veritable paradise for their people. But it is one of the most brutal vicious governments in the entire world and always has been regardless of who ruled it.
You can be a racist and find an "enemy" in every circumstance you care to name. Or you can be realist and understand and accept that power and money are the real issues. Because you take out ever CEO tomorrow in America that is white and kill them and put in a minority it will not change. The end plan is the destruction of the middle class and "people of color" put into positions of wealth and power will do no different than a white man. It is what it is. FOLLOW THE MONEY, ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY. And those who make this a race issue are IDIOTS.
That's some imagination you've got there Dusty!

A world traveler that never left his house. Now you been to Iran! LOL

Sure, Dusty sure you have.

Follow the money, an inanimate object can't travel anywhere on it's own. But you can see who the money benefited and it's always a white Conservative male.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20499 May 31, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some imagination you've got there Dusty!
A world traveler that never left his house. Now you been to Iran! LOL
Sure, Dusty sure you have.
Follow the money, an inanimate object can't travel anywhere on it's own. But you can see who the money benefited and it's always a white Conservative male.
Both the richest man in the world and the 40th richest man in the world are Mexicans. The fifth richest man in the world is from Spain, 7th is Brazil, 9th is Hong Kong, 19th is India, 21 is India, 27 is China, 29 is a Saudi, 29 (tie) is China, 32 is Chili, 37 & 38 are Mexico, 39 is China, 41 is India, 48 is Mexico, 52 is Brazil, 61 is Saudi, 64 is Malaysia, 64 (tie) is Colombia, 67 is Brazil, 69 is Brazil, 76 is Nigeria, 80 is India, 86 is China, 86 (tie) is Chile, 88 is Japan, 93 is Malaysia 97 is Columbia, 98 is Chile.

IN FACT of the 100 richest people in the world only 36 are American white males. And 4 of those are Waltons. Another three came from the same family. Of those 7 three are women. So in actuality 29 minorities or 29% of the world's richest people are definately non white. Discounting them being from the same families 29 American white families (the same exact 29%) of the world's most wealthy are white Americans.

To blame "the white man" for all of America's problems is without exception racist. 91% as Minute claimed of the richest people are not white men. "And in every case" the greed of wealth, as Minute again claims, is not all white men. These people don't operate within race, religion, countries or laws. They are the elite of the world and they own the world. And don't think for a second people that the rich white guys aren't in bed with the rich minorities. FOLLOW THE MONEY, ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY.

My source is Forbes.com . And you Minute are as big a racist idiot as Packing Heat is. YOU'RE JUST ALIKE. LIARS, EXTREMISTS, IDIOTS.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20500 May 31, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some imagination you've got there Dusty!
A world traveler that never left his house. Now you been to Iran! LOL
Sure, Dusty sure you have.
Follow the money, an inanimate object can't travel anywhere on it's own. But you can see who the money benefited and it's always a white Conservative male.
I've long wondered how immature someone like you has to be to start lying outright when they are losing a debate. At no time did I say I have been in Iran. I've known many Iranians here in California. They are not uncommon. And I have been to Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and and Beirut back when it was the crown jewel of the Arab world. And of course Israel. I know what they all think of Iran. And I know how arrogant and racist Iranians are.

You've been proven wrong at every turn on your constant racism. YOU are the problem just as much as Packing Heat is.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#20501 May 31, 2012
Sure Dusty sure you have. You've gone from having a Jewish neighbor to now having traveled to Israel. Gee, wasn't you other neighbor a rich Kuwaiti kid and now you've traveled there as well.

All you do is deal in stereotypes and say you've traveled there and are in the know.

I guess that business that you said you owned ran itself. And in Viet Nam too. How old are you, 96?

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#20502 May 31, 2012
Justaminute: Do you actually think you are the only one on here that travels or own a business?
Guessing Dusty is 66 or 67. I thought you said you remembered the war? Didn't you say you were 55? Where is being mean mouth getting you? I actually think you juist like to argue just for the swake of arguing. You donot debate!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20504 May 31, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Sure Dusty sure you have. You've gone from having a Jewish neighbor to now having traveled to Israel. Gee, wasn't you other neighbor a rich Kuwaiti kid and now you've traveled there as well.
All you do is deal in stereotypes and say you've traveled there and are in the know.
I guess that business that you said you owned ran itself. And in Viet Nam too. How old are you, 96?
You lose. Not one word denying what I say. No defense because there is no defense. You are the kind of person who is never wrong. So is Packing Heat. I have come to my political realization that we get the government we get because of people like the two of you. You march to party ideology and neither of the parties you cling to ever deliver on their rhetoric. You are sheep much like the religious extremists are to their religion but your religion is your party. The only way this country can be saved is for both GOP and DEMS to disavow their parties and hold a ballot revolution in this country. But you extremists will never do that. IDIOTS.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20505 May 31, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Sure Dusty sure you have. You've gone from having a Jewish neighbor to now having traveled to Israel. Gee, wasn't you other neighbor a rich Kuwaiti kid and now you've traveled there as well.
All you do is deal in stereotypes and say you've traveled there and are in the know.
I guess that business that you said you owned ran itself. And in Viet Nam too. How old are you, 96?
Why would one go to Israel or Kuwait? Maybe because they have neighbors going and they were invited? You're a very bitter old woman. And wrong as wrong gets. This country can't survive with extremists on either side. No extremist country does well by their people. None ever have.

Since: May 12

Tulsa, OK

#20506 May 31, 2012
"The only way this country can be saved is for both GOP and DEMS to disavow their parties and hold a ballot revolution in this country."

I absolutely agree with this statement.

Racism is hate. And Justaminute... In your world you can justify hatred however you want...but in mine it is never tolerated in any shape or form. I gave you the benefit of the doubt..but the more you write, the more it becomes crystal clear.

I can only speak for myself..but if you are what liberalism is all about...then I want no part of it.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#20507 May 31, 2012
Oh, all of you that butter won't melt in your mouth didn't say a word because Dusty was calling me every name in the book because my husband was Iranian. That's why all of his stories ALWAYS have Iran in there somewhere talking trash.

Not a word from you Tamara.

Dusty is Bigot.

He also make up his stories to fit his talking points.

Boo hoo

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20508 May 31, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
Oh, all of you that butter won't melt in your mouth didn't say a word because Dusty was calling me every name in the book because my husband was Iranian. That's why all of his stories ALWAYS have Iran in there somewhere talking trash.
Not a word from you Tamara.
Dusty is Bigot.
He also make up his stories to fit his talking points.
Boo hoo
I'm a bigot for opposing the most powerful Islamic country in the world? Then so be it. But then I'm also a bigot for opposing Christianity influences, Satanist influence, Moonie Influence, Scientology influence and so on. I'm not into cults and all religion is a cult one way or the other. But the most brutal religious cult in the world today is Islam. And I will continue to oppose igorance, racism and hate. Because we can't do anything postive with this country as long as people like you masquerade as liberal when in fact you excuse terrorist nations and stand for the opression of women and freedom in every Islamic country. You're a traitor in my book. Packing Heat is a traitor. Both of you defend your "own races" and hate on other races. Both of you are the problem.
Justaminute

Edmond, OK

#20509 May 31, 2012
DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I've long wondered how immature someone like you has to be to start lying outright when they are losing a debate. At no time did I say I have been in Iran. I've known many Iranians here in California. They are not uncommon. And I have been to Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and and Beirut back when it was the crown jewel of the Arab world. And of course Israel. I know what they all think of Iran. And I know how arrogant and racist Iranians are.
You've been proven wrong at every turn on your constant racism. YOU are the problem just as much as Packing Heat is.
Oh,you've met a couple of Iranians in CA yet you made this statement: And I know how arrogant and racist Iranians are.

Pot meet kettle

You are the arrogant one and racist. You've been baiting me all the time trying to provoke me into arguing about Iran with you. So bring it on old man. Get it out of your system. It's just bubbling up like a festering wound in you. You hardly comment on here without some swipe at Iranians knowing full well that your taking a swipe at my husband.

Your just a petty little man.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20510 May 31, 2012
Mexico, Canada

Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand (not by choice)

Japan, China, Malaysia, Indonesia

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Israel

England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland

Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Sweden

I was wrong. I have been to 28 countries. My bad. There may have been more that slip my mind at the moment. You see Minute you can rack up a lot of countries in a single vacation (or the military) or for any number of reasons. But none of that has anything to do with your statements that 99.1% of the rich are "white males". They simply are not. And even if they were the abuses of the rich are not better or worse because of which race or gender is committing those abuses. You're smoke screening for hate. Which makes you a racist. And of no value to this country. But you don't care about that now do you? All you care about is Islam. Some of us care about the white kids in America who are going to bed hungry just as black and brown kids are. Some of us care about the big picture and not just your flaming anti American hate. You're no different than a right wing Christian. Your rhetoric is more important to you than solutions for all Americans. A charlatan and a fraud.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20511 May 31, 2012
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,you've met a couple of Iranians in CA yet you made this statement: And I know how arrogant and racist Iranians are.
Pot meet kettle
You are the arrogant one and racist. You've been baiting me all the time trying to provoke me into arguing about Iran with you. So bring it on old man. Get it out of your system. It's just bubbling up like a festering wound in you. You hardly comment on here without some swipe at Iranians knowing full well that your taking a swipe at my husband.
Your just a petty little man.
There is no argument, nor can there be any argument about Iran. It's a brutal, violent, woman abusing, religious garbage country. Everything they do is of no value whatsoever. Iran along with North Korea and Yemen and a number of countries offer nothing to the world of any value that we wouldn't be better off on balance if those countries did not exist tomorrow. You defend Iran on the grounds that your husband has a handful of relatives there. So what? They're just as useless as the rest of the nation because it's a useless nation. It it disappeared tomorrow the world would be better off. And nothing you or anyone else says changes that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahoma judge dismisses Ten Commandments lawsuit 6 hr buckwheat 3
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 12 hr NYC 11,295
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr NYC 2,701
Annabelle Russell soon will move into hospice care 19 hr surface tension 1
Anyone wanna snapchat nudes? 23 hr Johnsonicus42 2
anti-american business: public beware (May '13) Mon LOL 215
Barack Hussein Obama = Real Manchurian Candidate? Mon LOL 13
•••
•••

Oklahoma City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oklahoma City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oklahoma City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••