First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 22, 2008
I've seen a lot of graffiti here on Southside. We have a huge number of Mexican here and most of them are illegal. Sure alot of Mexicans are leaving because of the economy, but what do we do with the illegal gang members? Their work has never been legal, such as drug pushing, prostitution and theft. When are they going to cleam them up?
While the United States is aggressive in deporting
convicted gang members of international origin, gang
members are reportedly using the Bureau of Immigration
and Customs Enforcement’s Temporary Protective Status
(TPS) to remain in the United States and avoid gang
prosecution in Central America.
Oklahoma Gang Investigators Association
http://www.ogia.net
Chairman of the Board
Special Agent Karen Hess
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
55 North Robinson,#229
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/BJA/what/2005_threat...
chicken farmer

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 23, 2008
heck ZENA, it is not only mexican gangs in okc. what about the gangs working in prostitution in the south side, pushing drugs an committing murder, crime does not stand still and wait for the cops to walk up or drive by. after all their arrival is usually arrival after the fact of the crime having already has been committed. and don't forget the other crimes such as robbery, pimping,rape, and the rest of the pillaging going on in OKC. hoe many murders are left unsolved, what percentage?? hey zena you are every where I go asking good questions. I to am a wonderer asking questions and seeking questions. did you hear about the $2500 dollar reward for the capture and conviction of the killer or killers of TESLA DONN APPLEGATE. EASY MNEY TO BE MADE THERE.
chicken farmer

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 23, 2008
also ZENA she was killed on the south side. some one called custard is offering, scooby, and crime stoppers are offering the reward.

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#4 Oct 23, 2008
chicken farmer wrote:
also ZENA she was killed on the south side. some one called custard is offering, scooby, and crime stoppers are offering the reward.
I believe you already asked me that. But no, I never heard of her. And yes, I do know about some killing down here. I knew a couple of prostitues and a small time female dealer that got knocked off...but people like that rarely ever tell their real names around here anyway. Most of them are hiding out from the law. Who was this girl that you are trying to find out about? Relative?'Cause I know for a fact that most of them have relatives. I get along with most but rarely ever talk to any of them anymore. I used to be friends with a bar-owner here. And she got robbed one night. Most people on the Northside is afraid to come down here. I'm here 'cause I'm poor and can't afford the high rent on the Northside. And they've been giving all the housing to the illegals.
scooby

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2008
Zena Princess wrote:
I've seen a lot of graffiti here on Southside. We have a huge number of Mexican here and most of them are illegal. Sure alot of Mexicans are leaving because of the economy, but what do we do with the illegal gang members? Their work has never been legal, such as drug pushing, prostitution and theft. When are they going to cleam them up?
Chairman of the Board
Special Agent Karen Hess
55 North Robinson,#229
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
do the police ever try to catch the guys that force these young girls into prostitution and will they ever get gangs under control?

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 24, 2008
scooby wrote:
<quoted text>do the police ever try to catch the guys that force these young girls into prostitution and will they ever get gangs under control?
They make a few arrests now and then. A few years ago they caught one gang member who was trying to find someone to knock somebody off but they had his phone tapped and caught him. They have a gang unit here, but I rarely hear anything about them. Perhaps I should do some deeper research come to think of it. Usually the arrest are made by the FBI if I'm not mistaken. As gang activities are usually classified as felonies I think. I really don't know exactly how that works. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'll have to diggin' up some bones.
Pancho

Laurens, SC

#8 Nov 21, 2008
Zena Princess wrote:
Chairman of the Board
Special Agent Karen Hess
55 North Robinson,#229
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Illegal aliens in OK??? I thought OK was very tought with illegal vatos. months ago they passed a law (or several laws) saying that they can't work there, they can't rent place to live either, its illegal to transport illegals in this state etc etc. I thought that after this there will be no more illegals in Oklahoma, but I guess I was wrong
oklahoma

Malone, TX

#9 Jan 20, 2010
doesnt mean they aint there

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 23, 2010
Pancho wrote:
<quoted text> Illegal aliens in OK??? I thought OK was very tought with illegal vatos. months ago they passed a law (or several laws) saying that they can't work there, they can't rent place to live either, its illegal to transport illegals in this state etc etc. I thought that after this there will be no more illegals in Oklahoma, but I guess I was wrong
Never even hear of ICE doing any of their job here. Don't hear but very little done about them. But that's because Senators like the criminal Coats who has them hired for his constuction business won't let the police do their work. It's treason and felony to disobey federal laws by Senators.

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 23, 2010
Isn't the Senators breaking the Federal laws deliberately practicing sedition?
patriot for america

Redmond, WA

#12 Feb 1, 2010
oklahoma wrote:
doesnt mean they aint there
Trust me there here all right,on the south side of town and the north side too. and yes we do have the HB1804 law, But everyone has to remember, a law is only as good as the law enforcement that's suppose to be enforcing the law.

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 9, 2010
This is why the crooks running Okla. succeeded from the Federal gov., isn't it? Why did they get stimulous money when they BROKE away??

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 9, 2010
OMG! I just realized...we have TRAITORS in state gov. offices that are ENEMIES of the COUNTRY!

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#15 Feb 9, 2010
scooby wrote:
<quoted text>do the police ever try to catch the guys that force these young girls into prostitution and will they ever get gangs under control?
I have heard they do. But I never met any that were under legal age as far as I could tell. Although I saw a couple I wondered about. What's worse, I live just on the other side of the block from the hooker street and some pimp beat his old lady under our window one morning round 2 or 3 in the morning. I didn't do anything at the time, but if I had been at this stage in life, I would have called the cops!

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2010
Pancho wrote:
<quoted text> Illegal aliens in OK??? I thought OK was very tought with illegal vatos. months ago they passed a law (or several laws) saying that they can't work there, they can't rent place to live either, its illegal to transport illegals in this state etc etc. I thought that after this there will be no more illegals in Oklahoma, but I guess I was wrong
One for a fact, is Senator Coates that hires illegals for his conststruction co. I forget which town, starts with an 'S' I think. Roofing and all that. I know that 'cause my Uncle who was a roofer knew all about it and told me. Not happy 'cause Coates tries to get all the jobs from American roofers.
But I'm sure there are more. Ever notice they hide what businesses these Senators running have?? THAT'S why corruption is so wide-spread in our gov. now. State and Federal. Can we force them to TELL??? Running for an office should demand a resume from the rednecks.
Yeeehawww

Tulsa, OK

#17 Feb 11, 2010
Zena Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
One for a fact, is Senator Coates that hires illegals for his conststruction co. I forget which town, starts with an 'S' I think. Roofing and all that. I know that 'cause my Uncle who was a roofer knew all about it and told me. Not happy 'cause Coates tries to get all the jobs from American roofers.
But I'm sure there are more. Ever notice they hide what businesses these Senators running have?? THAT'S why corruption is so wide-spread in our gov. now. State and Federal. Can we force them to TELL??? Running for an office should demand a resume from the rednecks.
Do you have any proof that Sen. Coates hires illegal workers? Or are you just spreading rumors and libeling his good name?

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#18 Feb 11, 2010
Yeeehawww wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any proof that Sen. Coates hires illegal workers? Or are you just spreading rumors and libeling his good name?
My Uncle that told me is dead. But he NEVER lied. And his anger was righteous. Prove he don't own a constrution company in Seminole. I believe that is his town. Look him up on the internet if you want to check. You OUGHT to be arresting him!

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#19 Feb 11, 2010
Too many of our senators has been breaking Federal laws as it pertains to immigration laws. That makes them an ACCOMPLICE to crime! Don't act like u don't know or U are some of the crooks that deserve prison!

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 11, 2010
ILLEGALS RENTING ON SW 27TH STREET, OKC, OK, 73109

“Jesus beat satan”

Location hidden

#21 Feb 11, 2010
Isn't this WHY the Republicans succeeded from the United States??? WHY did they get stimulus money that Henry is pocketing???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pets & Animals - Pit Bull Dogs Rip Boy From Bik... (Sep '07) 54 min patty 46
Satanists Unveil Design for Statehouse Statue (Jan '14) 23 hr buckwheat 12
Casting out Demons 23 hr buckwheat 9
Beware of who you rent to Sat DmitchellS 4
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS Sat Wyatt 61
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Fri ambnaughty 229
can you still buy herbal incense in oklahoma ci... (Nov '13) Nov 19 fantasia 11
Oklahoma City Dating
Find my Match

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oklahoma City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oklahoma City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:00AM
NFL Week 12 Overview of Consensus Picks
Bleacher Report10:00 AM
Sunday Night Football Week 12: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Cowboys vs. Giants
NBC Sports10:41 AM
Ten with Tafoya: Tyron Smith
Bleacher Report 1:07 PM
Cowboys vs. Giants: What Are Experts Saying About Dallas?
Bleacher Report 1:19 PM
Live: Follow Cowboys Highlights