Jailers charged for letting out inmate

Full story: KFOR 291
It's a place where inmates are locked up behind bars. But what's been happening here at the Murray County jail has landed two of the jailers behind bars themselves. Full Story
Debbie

Sulphur, OK

#204 Sep 23, 2010
Jason Rogers wrote:
Tom that is funny right there I can assure you. Yeah he has cracked the whip on the drugs in Murray County no one can deny that. That was one of his main focus' when he first took office. For those of you who dont understand the meaning behind that it means he was trying to protect the kids from the drugs.
Jason..I have to disagree!!I've met your brother 1 time and he made a HORRIBLE first impression! There are several things that have happened to me personally in the last 2 years, the first being 'My Grandson Wasn't Protected" and the lastest..My daughter is on DRUGS! I called along with several neighbors when they were dealing and all we heard was "There has to be a reason for them to go to her house" OK..She had a warrant. Was that NOT reason enough? The calls continue to the Sheriff's Dept. I finally called and talked to a Deputy(You know who you are) who said he would check into it! He did...he told my Daughter EVERYTHING I told him. The quote from my Daughter was "We Laughed Because You Called". I'm trying to SAVE my Daughter. Who do I turn to if I can't turn to the Sheriff's Dept.? And Yes..I would like to ride with Darin for a day..I'll go one even better. I'd like to get on the Drug Task Force.What do I have to do? I've looked down on the LAW after my Grandson was killed 9 years ago. I've Prayed and Prayed for some sign on WHY this happened to my baby. And Yes..Me along with others have NO RESPECT for the Law when they abuse their Authority! So Jason..Let me ask you this. Have you EVER seen anyone LAUGH at a funeral? Have you or your Brother ever dealt with a Family who lost someone because of sheer ignorance,because NO ONE WOULD LISTEN?It's a SAD HORRIBLE FEELING!One thing I can say is..If it were someone in my Family being attacked..I would come to their rescue whether they were guilty or NOT!Again..I would like to talk to your Brother! Maybe the next impresson will be a better one. I don't want to have to bury another Family member! I need help! The drug problem in Murray Co is HORRIBLE!! And I grew up here. I know it's all about Who knows Who! Come on Jason. Even you know that.
sadie

Bartlesville, OK

#205 Sep 23, 2010
Quit Hating!!
Hopeful

United States

#206 Sep 23, 2010
Who is tisk tisk??? and sounds like you know the jailers personally!! Do you??? I do!!
Debbie

Sulphur, OK

#207 Sep 23, 2010
crackers wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you say something about giving Craig billings dope and he will go away like nothing ever happened I seen it when you think no one is watching there is always some one around that sees everything. And as for Cody Harper anyone know about the girl he raped in high school that was covered up and the girls that witnessed it were told to keep there mouths shut including the one that was raped.
Maysville gets the REJECTS!! Says alot about Cody! Yep..I'm a former Maysville resident of 12 years!
Unbelievable

Ada, OK

#208 Sep 23, 2010
TIPS IF PULLED OVER wrote:
If your pulled over by The Sheriff and you have a gun just offer to let him keep it and take it home and no charges will be filed. If you get pulled over by Deputy Billings and you a small amount of meth let him keep it to add when no charges are filed you will know he keeps it for his personal use, No dope? Just buy him a several beers down at the lodge and maybe he'll drive you home. If that dont work just show him your boobs, If you get pulled over by Cody Harper give him a sobriety test do to all the drugs he has to take from his head injury he got while at cleet trying to become a cop while he was elected as Maysville police chief while volunteering there and throwing applications away so he was the only candidate and then was fired, then recently wrecked his truck. Cody I am so sorry you are sick and karmas hit you in the head after going around saying my dad Marvin McCracken was dying so Sheriff Rogers Could win.
You have got to be kidding??? Marvin McCracken was the biggest joke as a Sherrif this county had ever seen. We were all releived when Darin Rogers ran against him. His son in-law and daughter working as deputies. Along with nothing ever getting done. The man had to approve every call before it got answered. Even the calls for other officers' needing backup. Which he denied backup at times for other agencies such as Davis/Sulphur PD. Come on give Darin a break we are by far better off now than we were in the Marvin McCracken era.
TWK

Sulphur, OK

#209 Sep 23, 2010
TIPS IF PULLED OVER wrote:
If your pulled over by The Sheriff and you have a gun just offer to let him keep it and take it home and no charges will be filed. If you get pulled over by Deputy Billings and you a small amount of meth let him keep it to add when no charges are filed you will know he keeps it for his personal use, No dope? Just buy him a several beers down at the lodge and maybe he'll drive you home. If that dont work just show him your boobs, If you get pulled over by Cody Harper give him a sobriety test do to all the drugs he has to take from his head injury he got while at cleet trying to become a cop while he was elected as Maysville police chief while volunteering there and throwing applications away so he was the only candidate and then was fired, then recently wrecked his truck. Cody I am so sorry you are sick and karmas hit you in the head after going around saying my dad Marvin McCracken was dying so Sheriff Rogers Could win.
Your just mad because Darin fired your husband because of the Felony charges he's facing. Dont forget there are still a few of us around that know and if you want to talk shit i will keep typing.
calm down people

Tryon, OK

#210 Sep 23, 2010
can't we all just get along.
tiny

United States

#211 Sep 24, 2010
come on people give it up just b couse two people screwed up dosent mean u got to slam all of murray county people ther r good people who work here and just b couse some one screws up dont mean its our sheriffs fault or mc deputies fault eithe come on people if u think u can do a better job at running this county and upholdin the law get up off ur asses and do it but quit critisizing the men and women who put there lifes on the line to make sure it gets done to keep our county safe and for thoes who think its easy running a jail or office of the law ur full of it it takes guts to do it
tiny

United States

#212 Sep 24, 2010
yall have no respect for dead or alive people i sware our county people r good people and all u people who thin diffrent will see just how many people support them to damm people just b couse yall have a problem with law enforcement dosent mean u can knock on a dead man who would have gave his shirt off his back for u and for all thoes people who r knockin on billings conyeur and harper the sheriff yall must not no them b couse untill u can sit down and talk to them eat lunch with them or work with them u should keep ur big mouths shut b couse u dont no jack shit about them u just wana jump on the band wagon b couse everone eles is my sugeston is to get to know them
tisk tisk

Choctaw, OK

#213 Sep 24, 2010
Hopeful wrote:
Who is tisk tisk??? and sounds like you know the jailers personally!! Do you??? I do!!
let's put it this way, i know enough about them to know that they're BOTH pieces of garbage.
u dirrty girl

Choctaw, OK

#214 Sep 24, 2010
Debbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maysville gets the REJECTS!! Says alot about Cody! Yep..I'm a former Maysville resident of 12 years!
you're also a former h**ker too
BEST DECISION EVER

Choctaw, OK

#215 Sep 24, 2010
Darin Rogers for Sheriff 2012

He's a damn good Sheriff. No one else can do it better!
I heart MCSO

Choctaw, OK

#216 Sep 24, 2010
to the sheriff and all his deputies, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
and to the sulphur pd, you guys are doing a great job too!!
Sulphur Resident

Sulphur, OK

#217 Sep 24, 2010
To ********
May God Bless You, Because You Will Soon Be Judged By The One Who Matter. Better To Be Ready To Explain The BS You Just Made Up About Craig Billings.
Sulphur Resident

Sulphur, OK

#218 Sep 24, 2010
To McCracken's Daughter,
You Must Have Ate A Cheese Burger Or Two With Conyer, Obviously Showed Your Boobs A Time Or Two, Obviously Had Meth, Obviously Carried A Gun,Had A Few Beers With Billings At The Lodge, And Your Defiantly No Better Then Cody Harper, To Know "Tips When Pulled Over In Murray County"

Who The Hell Are You To Judge The Life Anyone Lives. I Know No Ones Perfect, But I Know They Don't Live To Be Either, But Before You Start Point Fingers, You Had Better Make For Damn Sure Your Hands Are Clean.
thanks

Sulphur, OK

#219 Sep 24, 2010
they talked bad about bristol and tom allen when they were in office. they talked bad about marvin while he was in office. they talk bad about darrin while he is in office. they will talk bad about the next sheriff in office.

i want to thank the sheriff and all the x sheriff's for doing a tuff job.

so if you think u want to be the next sheriff i hope you have thick skin and can take the bs. they will talk sh** about you too.

got to love murray county
bring em back

Choctaw, OK

#220 Sep 24, 2010
omg!! i just took a MASSIVE dump and it looked like the state of Oklahoma. let's call channel 4 to come back so they can do a story on that too. this crap is getting ridiculous. it all comes down to 2 people. and those are the one's that did the crime and now they're going to pay for what they've done. darin is innocent and if our deputies really are "crooked" go take your proof to the DA. until then, stfu.
The bolding

United States

#221 Sep 24, 2010
cody harper wrote:
if you think you can do better as the sheriff the election is in 2 years. oh but all you are to scared to put your names. if you have a problem with the sheriff's office you should just go talk with the sheriff, but you cant even put your name so people will know you.
wendy your problem should be with the court system, we did are jobs, that is you right, wendy
That is a pity, and a shame that you try to use that tactic against the people your supposed to "protect". No one is "scared" to put their name up for election they just don't want to put up with the kind of reputation that guys like you and rogers have given the murray county sheriffs dept.
Sadie

Bartlesville, OK

#222 Sep 24, 2010
thanks wrote:
they talked bad about bristol and tom allen when they were in office. they talked bad about marvin while he was in office. they talk bad about darrin while he is in office. they will talk bad about the next sheriff in office.
i want to thank the sheriff and all the x sheriff's for doing a tuff job.
so if you think u want to be the next sheriff i hope you have thick skin and can take the bs. they will talk sh** about you too.
got to love murray county
I agree!!
Sadie

Bartlesville, OK

#223 Sep 24, 2010
cody harper wrote:
If you think you can do better as the sheriff the election is in 2 years. Oh but all of you are too scared to put your names. If you have a problem with the sheriff's office you should just go talk with the sheriff, but you can't even put your name so people will know you. Wendy your problem should be with the court system, we did our jobs, that is you right Wendy.
Cody please learn the proper english when you write a sentence, if you need help I will be glad to help you.:) I will vote for Darin Rogers as sheriff in 2012.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oklahoma City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 min TAMARA 76,182
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 7 hr armyguy1829 161
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr Joyce 2,722
Members Of OKC Mosque Speak Out Against Alton N... Tue George 4
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Tue Joyce 11,303
Woman's Body Found In Dumpster In Oklahoma City (Feb '07) Sep 29 Heartbroke 869
Barack Hussein Obama = Real Manchurian Candidate? Sep 28 LOL 14
Oklahoma City Dating
Find my Match

Oklahoma City Jobs

Oklahoma City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oklahoma City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oklahoma City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]