Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
55,021 - 55,040 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Thursday
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60220
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Bird Killer wrote:
Some of you people don't know a good thing when you see it!Uncle Una is smart and funny and awesome.My friends and I ALL love reading his posts.And he is not bad he is good.If someone is smarter and funnier we should all gang up and hate on him?Is that what we should do?I love how funny he is and laugh and laugh every day when I wouldn't have laughed at all if not for him.
So I guess you did not see or get to laugh when a wheel fell off some handicapped persons wheelchair and dumped them in the street? Or get to go fart at a funeral? I bet you think a 6 car pile up is just hilarious.

Yeah, let's all get together and laugh our ass off when we see someone with a learning disability that just might be a little slower in speech or thought. That's smart? Funny? Not to me or most of the people that you claim are ganging up and hating on UNa. You and Una both need to get a grasp on reality.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60221
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>u on drugs or what? U make no sense. There ain't no 450 pound men here unless its u.
If you are on drugs, then I'm on drugs.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60222
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

UglyGurl wrote:
I love Una. Hes my man!
Hey....I saw him first...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60223
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

There is a line between funny humor and caustic. I like funny, but I believe we have an obligation to bring more good than harm to all we touch--
My humor is meant for a good laugh, hope it's always taken as such

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60224
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>If you are on drugs, then I'm on drugs.
oh! Split personality. He/she thing?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60226
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you did not see or get to laugh when a wheel fell off some handicapped persons wheelchair and dumped them in the street? Or get to go fart at a funeral? I bet you think a 6 car pile up is just hilarious.
Yeah, let's all get together and laugh our ass off when we see someone with a learning disability that just might be a little slower in speech or thought. That's smart? Funny? Not to me or most of the people that you claim are ganging up and hating on UNa. You and Una both need to get a grasp on reality.
Laying it on kind of thick aren't you ol Scruffy Wolf Nuts? I am going to do something nice. Do you know the address for FakeBelievers Mental Facility? I would like to send her a bouquet of dead roses and poison ivy. It was bad about the 6 car pileup on Watterson Expressway caused by FakeBeliever, running naked wearing only a pair of Muck Boots. The poor Dear screaming, earthquakes run for your lives, Codvine will save you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60227
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

UglyGurl wrote:
I love Una. Hes my man!
Una loves you too baby.
Bird Killer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60229
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you did not see or get to laugh when a wheel fell off some handicapped persons wheelchair and dumped them in the street? Or get to go fart at a funeral? I bet you think a 6 car pile up is just hilarious.
Yeah, let's all get together and laugh our ass off when we see someone with a learning disability that just might be a little slower in speech or thought. That's smart? Funny? Not to me or most of the people that you claim are ganging up and hating on UNa. You and Una both need to get a grasp on reality.
Why you grouchy old dried up mangy mongrel with cuckleburrs and dried poop hanging all over your backside.We are all nice to the town retarded boy and he never laughed so hard in his life as he did when stinkey cut a big humdinger next to his head.He clapped his hands and then held his nose and laughed his head off you old meany.Maybe cause he saw us farting at each other and it made him feel like he was one of us.Looks like him and about everyone else knows that farts and all things about farts are funny except you.We aren't mean to anyone we just like funny things and Una says funny things that's all.So have a coke and a smile,shoot some fireworks or something and shut the H e double toothpicks up already.Gaaal!Hehehehe Was that good uncle Una?
Bird Killer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60230
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

We are going to grandmothers now Uncle Una.I bout choked to death on some barbecued hamburger when I read about you wanting to send the dead roses and poison ivy lmao.Maybe the old witch put a spell on me?lol,I'll have to remember to be careful while reading your stuff.I cant wait to get back and read the rest.They have to see its funny.How can they not?
Bye.
malibu barbie

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60231
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I'm not as dumb as I look. But you're looking dumber with each passing minute. I've been aware of what's transpiring for a while now. End the charades! For a better out come. Dragging it on is just going to make it more difficult in the end. For all involved. Have some nerve & be truthful. I already know everything. I honestly am passed the point of giving a rats ass. Needing to move on myself but your childish games are temporarily in my way. Temporarily.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60232
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are on drugs, then I'm on drugs.
I dint need to do drugs. Sounds like u do.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60233
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you did a long time ago, but UglyGirl won my hard, I mean heart. Hehehehe.
hehehehe yeah. That to

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60234
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

For some comic relief: "and God promised to put good and obedient women in all corners of the earth, and then he made the earth round...and laughed, and laughed, and laughed"
malibu barbie

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60235
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

He's all yours! Trust has always been an issue though I must warn. He had it all & it wasnt enough. So if he's faithful to you it will be surprising. I'll be better off considering he is in love with you. Right. LMAO Seriously?.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60236
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Just got in from a GREAT cookout.

What are all you folks doin' here?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60237
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

malibu barbie wrote:
He's all yours! Trust has always been an issue though I must warn. He had it all & it wasnt enough. So if he's faithful to you it will be surprising. I'll be better off considering he is in love with you. Right. LMAO Seriously?.
Care to elaborate on who you're speaking to? Otherwise, you just sound like a raving nutbag that may require an EPO taken out against her.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60238
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

kevin wrote:
Just got in from a GREAT cookout.

What are all you folks doin' here?
I'm staying out of the heat after a great day with friends and family. Una is up to the usual and Barbie is giving up all rights to a man to be named later.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60239
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

malibu barbie wrote:
He's all yours! Trust has always been an issue though I must warn. He had it all & it wasnt enough. So if he's faithful to you it will be surprising. I'll be better off considering he is in love with you. Right. LMAO Seriously?.
if he weren't happy with u be glad u can move on.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60240
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>if he weren't happy with u be glad u can move on.
I agree with you there. When your in a good relationship--hang on tight. When your in a bad one, fix it or move on--life's too short. Best of luck Barbie
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60241
Jul 4, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Laying it on kind of thick aren't you ol Scruffy Wolf Nuts? I am going to do something nice. Do you know the address for FakeBelievers Mental Facility? I would like to send her a bouquet of dead roses and poison ivy. It was bad about the 6 car pileup on Watterson Expressway caused by FakeBeliever, running naked wearing only a pair of Muck Boots. The poor Dear screaming, earthquakes run for your lives, Codvine will save you.
You are neither funny nor witty, and yes I was laying it on thick for the purpose of Bird Killer in hopes that he might see what you really are and maybe not grow up to be such the pathetic excuse for a human as you. I wish him luck he has time to change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oil Springs Discussions

Search the Oil Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
keep it up jcso 9 min nancy 115
Get Rid of Witten (Jul '10) 19 min remember 164
Double Letter Word Game (Aug '12) 19 min whatimeisit 1,961
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Demonicrats 146,455
R.I.P. Jamie Carroll (Jun '10) 23 min mindy 43
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 30 min Doug77 2,081
50 years of oil left. 34 min endsense 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oil Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oil Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oil Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oil Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••