Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#60227 Jul 4, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
I love Una. Hes my man!
Una loves you too baby.
Bird Killer

London, KY

#60229 Jul 4, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess you did not see or get to laugh when a wheel fell off some handicapped persons wheelchair and dumped them in the street? Or get to go fart at a funeral? I bet you think a 6 car pile up is just hilarious.
Yeah, let's all get together and laugh our ass off when we see someone with a learning disability that just might be a little slower in speech or thought. That's smart? Funny? Not to me or most of the people that you claim are ganging up and hating on UNa. You and Una both need to get a grasp on reality.
Why you grouchy old dried up mangy mongrel with cuckleburrs and dried poop hanging all over your backside.We are all nice to the town retarded boy and he never laughed so hard in his life as he did when stinkey cut a big humdinger next to his head.He clapped his hands and then held his nose and laughed his head off you old meany.Maybe cause he saw us farting at each other and it made him feel like he was one of us.Looks like him and about everyone else knows that farts and all things about farts are funny except you.We aren't mean to anyone we just like funny things and Una says funny things that's all.So have a coke and a smile,shoot some fireworks or something and shut the H e double toothpicks up already.Gaaal!Hehehehe Was that good uncle Una?
Bird Killer

London, KY

#60230 Jul 4, 2012
We are going to grandmothers now Uncle Una.I bout choked to death on some barbecued hamburger when I read about you wanting to send the dead roses and poison ivy lmao.Maybe the old witch put a spell on me?lol,I'll have to remember to be careful while reading your stuff.I cant wait to get back and read the rest.They have to see its funny.How can they not?
Bye.
malibu barbie

Manchester, KY

#60231 Jul 4, 2012
I'm not as dumb as I look. But you're looking dumber with each passing minute. I've been aware of what's transpiring for a while now. End the charades! For a better out come. Dragging it on is just going to make it more difficult in the end. For all involved. Have some nerve & be truthful. I already know everything. I honestly am passed the point of giving a rats ass. Needing to move on myself but your childish games are temporarily in my way. Temporarily.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60232 Jul 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are on drugs, then I'm on drugs.
I dint need to do drugs. Sounds like u do.

Location hidden

#60233 Jul 4, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you did a long time ago, but UglyGirl won my hard, I mean heart. Hehehehe.
hehehehe yeah. That to

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60234 Jul 4, 2012
For some comic relief: "and God promised to put good and obedient women in all corners of the earth, and then he made the earth round...and laughed, and laughed, and laughed"
malibu barbie

Manchester, KY

#60235 Jul 4, 2012
He's all yours! Trust has always been an issue though I must warn. He had it all & it wasnt enough. So if he's faithful to you it will be surprising. I'll be better off considering he is in love with you. Right. LMAO Seriously?.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#60236 Jul 4, 2012
Just got in from a GREAT cookout.

What are all you folks doin' here?

Location hidden

#60237 Jul 4, 2012
malibu barbie wrote:
He's all yours! Trust has always been an issue though I must warn. He had it all & it wasnt enough. So if he's faithful to you it will be surprising. I'll be better off considering he is in love with you. Right. LMAO Seriously?.
Care to elaborate on who you're speaking to? Otherwise, you just sound like a raving nutbag that may require an EPO taken out against her.

Location hidden

#60238 Jul 4, 2012
kevin wrote:
Just got in from a GREAT cookout.

What are all you folks doin' here?
I'm staying out of the heat after a great day with friends and family. Una is up to the usual and Barbie is giving up all rights to a man to be named later.

Location hidden

#60239 Jul 4, 2012
malibu barbie wrote:
if he weren't happy with u be glad u can move on.

Location hidden

#60240 Jul 4, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>if he weren't happy with u be glad u can move on.
I agree with you there. When your in a good relationship--hang on tight. When your in a bad one, fix it or move on--life's too short. Best of luck Barbie
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#60241 Jul 4, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Laying it on kind of thick aren't you ol Scruffy Wolf Nuts? I am going to do something nice. Do you know the address for FakeBelievers Mental Facility? I would like to send her a bouquet of dead roses and poison ivy. It was bad about the 6 car pileup on Watterson Expressway caused by FakeBeliever, running naked wearing only a pair of Muck Boots. The poor Dear screaming, earthquakes run for your lives, Codvine will save you.
You are neither funny nor witty, and yes I was laying it on thick for the purpose of Bird Killer in hopes that he might see what you really are and maybe not grow up to be such the pathetic excuse for a human as you. I wish him luck he has time to change.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#60242 Jul 4, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Why you grouchy old dried up mangy mongrel with cuckleburrs and dried poop hanging all over your backside.We are all nice to the town retarded boy and he never laughed so hard in his life as he did when stinkey cut a big humdinger next to his head.He clapped his hands and then held his nose and laughed his head off you old meany.Maybe cause he saw us farting at each other and it made him feel like he was one of us.Looks like him and about everyone else knows that farts and all things about farts are funny except you.We aren't mean to anyone we just like funny things and Una says funny things that's all.So have a coke and a smile,shoot some fireworks or something and shut the H e double toothpicks up already.Gaaal!Hehehehe Was that good uncle Una?
Very Good, that's telling Old Scruffy Wolf nuts. He' just an old boring fizzled out fart.
malibu barbie

Manchester, KY

#60243 Jul 4, 2012
Outta left field wrote:
<quoted text>Care to elaborate on who you're speaking to? Otherwise, you just sound like a raving nutbag that may require an EPO taken out against her.
She knows who I am. No nutbag. No EPO either. I wont have time to think about him or her once they nerve up.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#60244 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
There is a line between funny humor and caustic. I like funny, but I believe we have an obligation to bring more good than harm to all we touch--
My humor is meant for a good laugh, hope it's always taken as such
I was wondering, what did you study in college?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#60245 Jul 4, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Una loves you too baby.
una the church crashing cowards loves cowards.

Location hidden

#60246 Jul 4, 2012
malibu barbie wrote:
<quoted text>She knows who I am. No nutbag. No EPO either. I wont have time to think about him or her once they nerve up.
Hope it works out for you Barbie. I'm trying to remember was Malibu Barbie the same blonde but with a tan or was it the brunette?

Location hidden

#60247 Jul 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering, what did you study in college?
guess first

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 10 min Jennifer Renee 4,554
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 12 min Jennifer Renee 2,245
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 13 min Jennifer Renee 2,650
Greg Swartz is a child rapist 28 min omfg 45
dakota is fine. 31 min Keats 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min HistoricallySpeaking 131,887
Prestonsburg High Schoool ! (Mar '09) 35 min Rita 23
Oil Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oil Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oil Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oil Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:39 pm PST