Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Read more: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,765

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Read more

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#60260 Jul 4, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not stupid nor was my momma screwing one of her brothers. Seems that might be your problem. U sound like an inbred idiot that doesn't realize how stupid he really is. That's how some people are. Retarded. You're answers are retarded. So I give u the benefit of the doubt. You are inbred.
Notice how this gurl idiot loves to post like it was una. It's also a church crashing coward.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#60261 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a hypocrite. You criticize the mean spirit of other posters but have no issue being equally as mean.
hypocrisy[ hi-pok-ruh-see ]
noun pl. hy·poc·ri·sies.
1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
Reckon my first impression was wrong.

I'm gonna have to side with ya on this one.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#60263 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
are you looking in your crystal ball? Cheater
There's somethin' oddly familiar about ya.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#60265 Jul 4, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>There's somethin' oddly familiar about ya.
That's a new one-- if you bump into someone on white space can you use the line "Don't I know you from somewhere?".

Scotts Vegas

#60266 Jul 4, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Now, Blue.
Have you been drinkin'?
Lots of icewater.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#60267 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a new one-- if you bump into someone on white space can you use the line "Don't I know you from somewhere?".
Must be the avatar.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60269 Jul 4, 2012
malibu barbie wrote:
<quoted text>She knows who I am. No nutbag. No EPO either. I wont have time to think about him or her once they nerve up.
Nerve up? Seriously? Who even says that?

Funny how you say she should "nerve up" and yet, you're calling someone out "vaguebook" style, without naming them.

Good luck with that.

Location hidden

#60270 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
ignore the BlueTard hes having a freak out or something.

Location hidden

#60271 Jul 4, 2012
UglyGurl wrote:
<quoted text>ignore the BlueTard hes having a freak out or something.
I'm thinking he had a family cook out at his house. While he was tending to the grill, his 10 year old nephew sneaked onto his computer and is currently posting under his name. It explains everything.

Location hidden

#60275 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking he had a family cook out at his house. While he was tending to the grill, his 10 year old nephew sneaked onto his computer and is currently posting under his name. It explains everything.
makes sense

Location hidden

#60276 Jul 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry if you are anybody that I am blowing sh!t you have more than earned it.
your blowing "shit"? I heard you went that way. I am sure Mr. Shit will call you in the morning. Hold your head high, no shame--

Location hidden

#60277 Jul 4, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if you are anybody that I am blowing sh!t you have more than earned it.
Dang Blue - whatever fetish you do in the privacy of your own home is your business, and should stay that way. Wow.
Blues Buddy

Columbia, KY

#60278 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
your blowing "shit"? I heard you went that way. I am sure Mr. Shit will call you in the morning. Hold your head high, no shame--
Hey college girl...it's you're blowing, not your. I normally wouldn't have said anything, but you've been spouting about YOUR degree, start using it.

Location hidden

#60280 Jul 4, 2012
Blues buddy is bluetard himself.
A few of his posts are removed.

Location hidden

#60283 Jul 4, 2012
Blues Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey college girl...it's you're blowing, not your. I normally wouldn't have said anything, but you've been spouting about YOUR degree, start using it.
I stand corrected! Thanks for the grammar correction.

Location hidden

#60285 Jul 4, 2012
Blues Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey college girl...it's you're blowing, not your. I normally wouldn't have said anything, but you've been spouting about YOUR degree, start using it.
this is why I like this thread--no mercy.

Scotts Vegas

#60286 Jul 4, 2012
I wonder, what was miss fonts' college major?
Old guy

Lexington, KY

#60288 Jul 4, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Good, that's telling Old Scruffy Wolf nuts. He' just an old boring fizzled out fart.
Tell all you want. The venerable wolf does not care about your lack of intelligence or wit and is particularly happy that you find him boring since he is not here for your entertainment. You worthless human should be ashamed of yourself teaching the youth to emulate you.
Blues Buddy

Columbia, KY

#60293 Jul 4, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected! Thanks for the grammar correction.
Not a problem. I've got my eye on you..........lol

Location hidden

#60294 Jul 4, 2012
Blues Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>Not a problem. I've got my eye on you..........lol
keep me honest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oil Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word drop a word (Aug '11) 4 min Jennifer Renee 5,417
The Alphabet Game. (Nov '12) 6 min Jennifer Renee 2,950
Change a letter game (Aug '11) 8 min Jennifer Renee 3,212
Gary Ward Murder Trial (Mar '14) 13 min hes got to stay 302
Two Words (Nov '13) 14 min Jennifer Renee 2,440
suicide at Paintsville lake spill way 41 min I do know how sca... 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Mike Duquette 135,722
More from around the web

Oil Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]