Who died in fire on Main St. this morning??

Posted in the Ogdensburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
oburg

Cortland, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2010
there was a fire this morning and a female passed away. anyone know who? who ever it was..thoughts and prayers to their family very tragic
Newshound

United States

#2 Oct 2, 2010
I heard it was Wanda Middlemiss
youknow

Little Falls, NY

#3 Oct 2, 2010
it was michelle mcpherson mother of 3...very sad copper hunter and jed will miss their mother very much..tragic
wowseriously

West Monroe, NY

#4 Oct 2, 2010
Yes Prayers go out to the family!! Rest in peace Whom Ever it was!!
getalife

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Oct 2, 2010
How bout u people go find some thing better to do with your time then post comments about this. The death of someone doesnt need to be posted on this crap ass site.
oburg

Cortland, NY

#6 Oct 2, 2010
getalife wrote:
How bout u people go find some thing better to do with your time then post comments about this. The death of someone doesnt need to be posted on this crap ass site.
please accept my apology. there was no disrespect intended to this person or their family.
terrible

Cortland, NY

#7 Oct 2, 2010
now it goes to show smoking ,drinking not good for u this is sad a mother of 3 chilren left without a mom hoping friends get together and help this familyand chilren..
knew her

Syracuse, NY

#8 Oct 2, 2010
R.I.P michelle you were a very good person && mom of three beautiful children my thoughts and prayers are with you god bless
lol

Cortland, NY

#9 Oct 2, 2010
very tragic indeed......R.I.P MICHELLE
she was very nice

Syracuse, NY

#10 Oct 2, 2010
she was a very nice person and i was just with her last night ?she was so friendly and was very respectful to others.its ashame too .....god im going to miss her laughs her smiles and most of all im going to miss her....r.i. p. michelle
mary ashley the hoooooooo

Syracuse, NY

#11 Oct 2, 2010
hahahahaha she got punched last night by lorri brabant ...lori you go girl......marys like her husband josh likes to rip people off just to keep the high
backoff

Manlius, NY

#14 Oct 3, 2010
terrible wrote:
now it goes to show smoking ,drinking not good for u this is sad a mother of 3 chilren left without a mom hoping friends get together and help this familyand chilren..
I searched this site because I personally know the people who are involved and grieving. People who don't even know this woman, or the children, are making appauling comments and jokes. Apparently, for their own sick enjoyment. Don't comment unless you know the facts. It was a tragic accident- and yes, friends of the children and the family left behind are already picking up the pieces.
long gone

Burlington, VT

#15 Oct 3, 2010
backoff wrote:
<quoted text>
I searched this site because I personally know the people who are involved and grieving. People who don't even know this woman, or the children, are making appauling comments and jokes. Apparently, for their own sick enjoyment. Don't comment unless you know the facts. It was a tragic accident- and yes, friends of the children and the family left behind are already picking up the pieces.
I couldn't agree more with you. It makes me sick to my stomach to see what people in my hometown (and your hometown presumably) post in this forum, especially when someone's mom passes away tragically. I didn't no Michelle on a personal basis, but can tell you that, as a father myself, my heart goes out to those kids and the family of Michelle. I couldn't imagine what those kids are going through right now.
met

Moravia, NY

#16 Oct 3, 2010
Dont u people have better things to do then talk about everyone,why dont u all take a look in ur own backyard,ur not perfect either...
hunters friend

Little Falls, NY

#17 Oct 3, 2010
so sad for hunter he is one of my best friends hope hes ok
hunters friend

Little Falls, NY

#18 Oct 3, 2010
backoff wrote:
<quoted text>
realy mary that is so frickens stupid shut the fck up its noot fckin funny when someone fckin dies so fck of michelle was like a mother to me i actualy called her mom and miss her to death
nancydid not know her

United States

#19 Oct 3, 2010
mary ashley the hooooooooo how your family especially if you had kids her age going threw your death and people wring stuff about like you are saying about here would like i if your kids had to read that after you died so suddenly for an accident wake up and think of the kids not what kind of person who thought she was ,she went to soon for her age one of her children is in school with my granddaughter and knows him and is so sad cause he lost his mom at a young age hunter and ur siblings i am very sorry for loss but just know she watching over you so mary ashely think of the children's mom you r putting down right they r crying for their mom and you have to say mean things about her think of them before you say anthing more mean about her
just a guy

Clyde, NY

#20 Oct 3, 2010
R.I.P Michelle, I did not know you but i know your aunt and your boys hunter and coop and my heart aches for them. To all her family and her friends my thoughts and prayers are with you all during this tragic and most difficult time
very sad n shocking

Black River, NY

#21 Oct 4, 2010
R.I.P Michelle, u ppl that can't be respectful of others feelings are pretty shallow minded dirtbags...there are children involved here and the rudeness and opinions are not needed. To the McPherson family my thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time, if yas need anything reachout to anyone offering to lend a helping hand my heart aches for these children and the rest of her family just cherish the happy times yas all had together!!! To all the opinionated jerks out there hopefully u don't have to experience something so tragic in your life... keep those heads held high!!!
Brenda Ellsworth

Anonymous Proxy

#22 Oct 4, 2010
Darwinian award of the year for ogdensburg?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ogdensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canton criminal investigators: cream of the crop 37 min OINK 1
Ogdensburg man pleads guilty to making meth 18 hr bob 2
Ogdensburg man sentenced to jail for 2013 rape Wed Burgie 1
Drug Problem in Ogdenburg Oct 27 doesnt matter 15
Potsdam Police charge Ogdensburg woman with cri... Oct 26 friendly neighbor 1
any local machine shops (Mar '14) Oct 23 Information 6
The lodge in Morristown, NY (Jan '12) Oct 8 Jessie 32
Ogdensburg Dating
Find my Match

Ogdensburg People Search