Police Find Victim Stabbed Inside Home

Jan 16, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFTV Orlando

Ocoee police were investigating a deadly stabbing that happened Friday morning. Police said they were responding to a domestic violence call at a home on Floral Street and found someone who had been stabbed in ...

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2012
onewho loved jerry

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Judged:

Thank god for the fast work of the ocoee pd for the fast work.......of the capture of the murder of jerry allen cisco thank god for you....
jerry cisco

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Judged:

He freggin killed himself people
NADINE

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

jerry cisco wrote:
I THINK YOU ARE SO LOW TO USE JERRYS NAME WHEN HE IS DEAD<<<<<NO HE didnt kill him self we know who did like you know we will find out who is useing his name>>>>>Bless your heart
Sis

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

jerry cisco wrote:
<BR>
Really? First of all you have some nerve using my brothers name and secondly, there is no evidence in any report concluding he committed suicide. <BR>

It was murder, I have the facts and evidence. He was smarter than that to do something like that but he did make some bad choices in life, the only one he regreted was Michelle.<BR>

That's where you don't know what you are talking about. Get a life!
baby momma

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

i hate HATE you michelle loving sick os !!!!!! and MURDERING MICHELLE ass. she is a HEARTLESS BITCH and i wish i could be in the same cell wit her ass for ten min i hope she burns in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Ocoee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Ocoee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ocoee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ocoee