Does Wendy's still use Pink Slime in their meat?

Created by Carlos on Feb 1, 2012

175 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

fast-one

Oceana, WV

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Dont start your crap to here just because someone at wendys messed your order up !
Ask me

Birmingham, AL

#2 Mar 5, 2012
@fast-one. I love wendys in my opinion they have the best burgers, but I feel it's a legitimate question. So do they?
Watching

Charleston, WV

#3 Mar 5, 2012
It's all because there was something on the boob tube about it . And Wendy's was NOt one of them... So enjoy..
EMS

Mount Lookout, WV

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Any fast food that uses mechanically separated chicken does, and it tho it looks like it, it's not pink slime.... Unless your eating something that is a whole nugget, like Chick Fil A, then you are eating mechanically separated chicken.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 6, 2012
May i ask what exactley is Pink Slime?? I keep hearing about this, but I'm clueless..

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 6, 2012
Sorry, don't kn if my last post got posted, aBut what exactley is Pink Slime?? I Keep hearing about it, but I'm clueless..

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#7 Mar 6, 2012
X2CNikki wrote:
Sorry, don't kn if my last post got posted, aBut what exactley is Pink Slime?? I Keep hearing about it, but I'm clueless..
It's the stuff that oozes from a politicians mouth when he's on the campaign trail. Usually while he's trying to impress the locals in a burger joint.

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 6, 2012
Wendy's has never used pink slime in its meat.

http://www.recapo.com/the-doctors/the-doctors...
Watching

Charleston, WV

#9 Mar 7, 2012
It's something that they put in the meat to help preserve it longer.It keeps it from going bad or GREEN...
want_a_laugh

Pineville, WV

#10 Mar 7, 2012
its no better then second hand fries at outback or something that looked to be second hand... fries. the manager seemed tothink it was bbq sause....... whats anything doing near my fries. ..cross contamination, isn't that like speading germs.
1 post removed

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Mar 9, 2012
I have a kitchenaid professional 600 mixer. I wanna get the meat grinder attachment and make my own hamburger meat. We use that a lot.
1 post removed

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Mar 9, 2012
-MsMurphy- wrote:
I had stopped eating at all the resturants except for Wendys years ago, but i will be damned if I pay for a 7 dollar combo and it's not real ground beef.
Wendy's doesn't use pink slime.
1 post removed

“Supporting The Girl...”

Since: Jun 10

With A Heart Of Gold

#16 Mar 9, 2012
-MsMurphy- wrote:
<quoted text>Either way I refuse to pay 7 dollars for the cheapest combo. I am finished with fast food places.
I rarely go to those places. But when I do it's one or two things off the dollar menu. They try and sell me pop and fries but I just say no.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 Mar 9, 2012
I like Wendy's chili.
David Duke

Rocky Mount, VA

#18 Mar 12, 2012
I think the person that posted the question has pink slime in their meat.
1 post removed
Nick

Kennesaw, GA

#20 Mar 24, 2012
Pink slime is trimings of the part of the cow that no body want's like the intestants , the stumach , smashed , churned , a bottle of chemicals , water,cleaning chemicals (to get rid of the bacteria).Die that turns it white ( because the main ingrediant is blood) , smashed again , cut , shaped , sqweezed then cooked :) Enjoy , and Wendy'sd DDID us pink slime and mechanicaly seperated chicken and they still do in the U.S. :)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Mar 26, 2012
Watching wrote:
It's something that they put in the meat to help preserve it longer.It keeps it from going bad or GREEN...
I have a Family member that works as a butcher..they told me that most stores use embalming fluid to keep their meat from turning,it gives the meat a red fresh look. Did you know that embalming fluid is also used in diet drinks also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word game (Jun '12) 1 hr Analog man 713
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2 hr Pixie 3
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) 8 hr Analog man 8,369
Illegal Immigrants 9 hr Pedro bout them p... 4
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 9 hr Analog man 2,178
Word Association... (Jun '12) Wed Analog man 1,322
christmas gifts at westside Dec 15 STFU 5
Oceana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web