First Prev
of 10
Next Last
surely not

Lewisburg, WV

#183 Oct 26, 2011
You have a 181 comments, I know some of them came from the same people but instead of putting them on here get together and sign a pittion demanding that wyoming county call in the FBI. If they wont then when it's time to vote for sheriff remind all the people in this good for nothing county just how eager they were to help find these people. The sheriff hand picks the deputies so get rid of Parker and ALLif and get some body that will do something hell get a black one couldn't be any worst.Keep these peoples face on the news ,call in the news and demand to know why they refuse to look for the people, and don't say because their drug heads, live with them everyday and belive me if one came up missing the law would be looking or i would be sitting on the court house steps or in a jail cell I would not shut up.The dog catcher put more time in trying to catch my dog than the law has looking for these people. Call in the klan, start screaming but never give up Somebody know
Just Saying

Summersville, WV

#184 Oct 26, 2011
i just wish michelle WOOTEN BLANKENSHIP K would stop running her mouth mind your own home life
ray

Oceana, WV

#185 Oct 27, 2011
melissa wrote:
no-one has the right to judge just because of drugs,she didn't deserve to die this way.GOD be with the heartless bastard that did this come judgement day.To the family. peace be with you.
amen to that sister,and another thing 90%of these judging drug dealers,have a few in their families
susan

Summersville, WV

#186 Oct 27, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
i just wish michelle WOOTEN BLANKENSHIP K would stop running her mouth mind your own home life
i can assure you michelle keneda is one i wished you would go say that to, remember the wooten part of that name, besides being a hott mf she is one bad to the bone bitch, go tell her that miiss fake name!
thats for sure

Pineville, WV

#187 Oct 27, 2011
If we can't get a hanging judge Parker in this place ,then we need to take the law in our own hands and form vigilante groups
thats for sure

Pineville, WV

#188 Oct 27, 2011
MOB JUSTICE WORKS
iknowher

Huntington, WV

#189 Oct 27, 2011
susan wrote:
<quoted text> i can assure you michelle keneda is one i wished you would go say that to, remember the wooten part of that name, besides being a hott mf she is one bad to the bone bitch, go tell her that miiss fake name!
she is just like the rest of the good for nothing Skanks, she is A NoBody just a wanna be she don;t scare me except her face LOL... I allways felt sorry for her husband having to put up with her .... have you ever seen her cuss him out ...
reallynow

Inez, KY

#190 Oct 27, 2011
WTF does this have to do with people missing & one found dead at a family cemetery, really now are you that retarded & in need of that much attention to pull something this lame on here. If you have a problem with her take it to her(if you got the balls) instead of remaining gutless hiding behind the screen spewing your hate.
Just Saying wrote:
thats for sure

Pineville, WV

#191 Oct 27, 2011
thats for sure wrote:
If we can't get a hanging judge Parker in this place ,then we need to take the law in our own hands and form vigilante groups
I bet all of the people who judged this comment as nutts ,and wrong are all pillheads ,dealers ,and wife beaters. night riders could straiting their a$$ up and take back the neighborhood
inoher2

Summersville, WV

#192 Oct 27, 2011
iknowher wrote:
<quoted text>
she is just like the rest of the good for nothing Skanks, she is A NoBody just a wanna be she don;t scare me except her face LOL... I allways felt sorry for her husband having to put up with her .... have you ever seen her cuss him out ...
sounds like someone is nothing but a hide behind the screen chicken sh it. i bet you are a welfare and junkie who wished you had a life like that grow up and tell her that, and another thing her husbands like something to hang in there for 18 years, you only wished girl!
just me

Oceana, WV

#193 Oct 27, 2011
inoher2 wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like someone is nothing but a hide behind the screen chicken sh it. i bet you are a welfare and junkie who wished you had a life like that grow up and tell her that, and another thing her husbands like something to hang in there for 18 years, you only wished girl!
Pot calling the kettle black?Post your name ,or are you hidding behind a computor screen too?LOL
luvit

Charleston, WV

#194 Oct 28, 2011
what about ole audery belcher, the one who was perfect got her azzz busted today...love it!!
wheedoggys

Huntington, WV

#195 Oct 28, 2011
luvit wrote:
what about ole audery belcher, the one who was perfect got her azzz busted today...love it!!
About time they got her, hope she spends a Long time there!!
hider

Summersville, WV

#196 Oct 28, 2011
she hid from them, they still havent got her. looks like audg ant got no bail money, looks like they piss millie how and the he lll is she passin her piss test? and yolanda is still suckin for a stick!! funny!
justbecause

Huntington, WV

#197 Oct 28, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
how bout moving this to a diff. topix this is about the missing people not problems you are having with anyone.... just sayin
what

Summersville, WV

#198 Oct 29, 2011
hider wrote:
she hid from them, they still havent got her. looks like audg ant got no bail money, looks like they piss millie how and the he lll is she passin her piss test? and yolanda is still suckin for a stick!! funny!
i thought she was clean now?
1 post removed

“Rocked the hills in Matheny ”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Matheny

#200 Nov 27, 2011
Seems the body was found just behind my old home place. Spent a lot of time playing on that hill. One never knows what will come with time. Hope they catch the killer.
wondering

Charleston, WV

#201 Dec 2, 2011
have they ever said who the body was that was found yet ? any news on the missing people ?? we all want to know . any news at all??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oceana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a word, Add a word (Dec '10) 12 hr -Lily- 1,870
fed up !!! 13 hr curious 16
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Mar '10) Tue Jessica 8,116
Grade School Mon Wynonna 1
Dollar store in town Oct 20 Frank 15
WCSD Are you a Wyoming County Sheriff's Deputy? (Jan '08) Oct 19 Concerned 11
7-11 Oct 18 George 2
Oceana Dating
Find my Match

Oceana Jobs