Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 1,482)

Showing posts 29,621 - 29,640 of48,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets take one example of your assertion and test it (You can pick one and do it if you think I have been unfair);
"If you
condemn some children to parents of only one gender
and deliberately deny some children one natural parent"
Your assertion is that this is "a poorly thought out opinion"?
-You are asserting that a gay union provides a child with more than one gender?
-You are asserting that a gay union can provide a child with more than one natural parent?
dances with weebles wrote:
<quoted text>

...nothing...
Still waiting for a specific response.

Having trouble weebles?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

kelsey wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are hard core,I hope you like beating your head against a brick wall.
These are some fierce haters of "normal" American life.
They will not stop their propaganda to push their lifestyle as normal and acceptable.
Good luck.
I seem to have a calling to kick at the darkness until it bleeds light.
Cool Hand Luke

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease

>
FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.

>

Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
http://lapublichealth.org/acd/docs/Shigellosi...

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Gay Sexual Practices Lead to Uptick in Disease
>
FECAL SEX About 80% of gays admit to licking and/or inserting their tongues into the anus of partners and thus ingesting medically significant amounts of feces. Those who eat or wallow in it are probably at even greater risk. In the diary study,5 70% of the gays had engaged in this activity--half regularly over 6 months. Result?--the "annual incidence of hepatitis A in...homosexual men was 22 percent, whereas no heterosexual men acquired hepatitis A." In 1992,26 it was noted that the proportion of gays engaging in oral/anal sex had not declined.
>
Gay Men and Shigellosis
What is Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is a disease that causes stomach cramps, fever, diarrhea and sometimes bloody diarrhea.
What causes Shigellosis?
Shigellosis is caused by the Shigella bacterium. Shigella is found in feces (shit).
Who gets it?
Anyone can get Shigellosis. Gay men get Shigellosis at higher rates than others. People with a weakened immune
system get more sick than others.
How do you get it?
You can get Shigellosis when feces comes in contact with your mouth. This can happen with oral/anal sex play. This
can happen when you use your fingers or hand for anal sex play and then touch your mouth. Even microscopic
amounts of feces that get into your mouth can cause Shigellosis.
How can I avoid Shigella?
Play safely. In addition to safe sex guidelines to prevent HIV, maintain good hygiene. Wash every
part of your body that is sexual with soap and water before, after and between sex play. Use condoms
or other kinds of barriers like dental dams, latex gloves or plastic wrap and be aware of
what body parts may have come into contact with feces during sex play. Wash them with soap
and water. Use condoms with sex toys, and discard the condoms after use.
What do I do if I think I have Shigellosis?
• If you think you have Shigellosis, see your doctor.
• Inform your partners.
• Wash your hands a lot.
• Don’t have sex until 7 days after symptoms end.
• Talk with a medical provider about what you can do to reduce your risk.
http://lapublichealth.org/acd/docs/Shigellosi...
you need to talk to your medical provider about your obsession with gay sex

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

kelsey wrote:
<quoted text>
These people are hard core,I hope you like beating your head against a brick wall.
These are some fierce haters of "normal" American life.
They will not stop their propaganda to push their lifestyle as normal and acceptable.
Good luck.
I agree... if you're talking about christians.
CUZ

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife and I spent the morning together (at which time I was on here off and on), then went to her sister's and had a early dinner with them.
We had invited anyone in the neighborhood to come at nine for fireworks. My brother-in-law and I set off over $700 in fireworks, our wives and some friends had popcorn, watermelon, brownies and such for the kids and everyone.
We live in different worlds, huh? The sadder fact is we will likely live in a different eternity. It's not too late.
My gay partner and I took our kids to a family picnic, where we had hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill, cupcakes, watermelon and such for the kids and everyone. Not such different worlds, huh?
CUZ

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

And I haven't looked at this site in over 2 months and Cool HandLuke is STILL spouting off about anal sex. Get a life already, dude.
I am in charge here

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

You godless twit
Nytebreid wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree... if you're talking about christians.
CUZ

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Huge difference for your kids, they were missing one parent and one gender. Ask them if it was the same.
I have asked my kids, and they are fine with it. They are good kids, honor roll students, etc. The only problems they have come from a very FEW peers who have parents who think like you and are raising their children to be bigots. Not to mention fact that many, many children of heterosexuals in this country are missing one or both parents anyway. Our kids know they have two parents who love them very much. That's all they really care about.

“well, really...”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to have a calling to kick at the darkness until it bleeds light.
Well look at you going all Fifty Shades of Phucked up!
ned

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Gay people are mentally ill because being on this planet demands that you go on via having your own children....they have none because the male wants the father to enter him from the rear and he equates that with love...it is not love...
Homer

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

I love you Ned.
ned wrote:
Gay people are mentally ill because being on this planet demands that you go on via having your own children....they have none because the male wants the father to enter him from the rear and he equates that with love...it is not love...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

CUZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked my kids, and they are fine with it. They are good kids, honor roll students, etc. The only problems they have come from a very FEW peers who have parents who think like you and are raising their children to be bigots. Not to mention fact that many, many children of heterosexuals in this country are missing one or both parents anyway. Our kids know they have two parents who love them very much. That's all they really care about.
Right. I have spent over thirty years working with foster/adopted kids. That is pure ugly BS. Every chid in any situation missing a parent prefers their father and mother.
dick blisterod

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

thinking wrote:
Ask the gays how about MBLAman boy love assioation how do you condone that!!! Putting men and boys as mentors but useing them as sex pardners!!!!
I like to go to the hot dog eating contests and see how may wieners I can choke down but then again i had a lot of practice in th gay bars!
he is looking

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

dick blisterod wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to go to the hot dog eating contests and see how may wieners I can choke down but then again i had a lot of practice in th gay bars!
this old man is looking for a man. he lives in cahokia in a shack near the tracks and is ready to tack it in the crack.

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

ned wrote:
and so what you're telling us is that the planet demands that you continue your genetic line. why do you believe that your genetic line is worth continuing?

“laugh until your belly hurts”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. I have spent over thirty years working with foster/adopted kids. That is pure ugly BS. Every chid in any situation missing a parent prefers their father and mother.
bullshit belongs in the barnyard. nobody would ever let you work near children and you know it. give it a miss.

not only that, but children in a same sex family have two parents. wtf is your problem, anyway? do you just want to spread your bias and hatred to see how far it goes and how many people you can hurt?

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prejudice colors your experience.

I've worked over 40 years with abused and abandoned kids in foster homes and institutional settings as well as in family homes. I've seen kids with gay foster parents and gay adoptive parents who wanted to stay with their gay parents rather than return to abusive biological parents. The research also supports the conclusion that kids do best and want to be where they are appreciated and loved. Gender or sexual orientation of the parent is not the determining factor.

Meanwhile the irrational, scientifically unsupportable prejudice promoted by you and the hate troll of many names here, results in needless suffering and death.
CUZ

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine are not missing a parent. They have two. And I find it hard to believe that ''every child in any situation missing a parent prefers their father and mother''. Really? Because there are some pretty horrid parents out there.
CUZ

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your prejudice colors your experience.
I've worked over 40 years with abused and abandoned kids in foster homes and institutional settings as well as in family homes. I've seen kids with gay foster parents and gay adoptive parents who wanted to stay with their gay parents rather than return to abusive biological parents. The research also supports the conclusion that kids do best and want to be where they are appreciated and loved. Gender or sexual orientation of the parent is not the determining factor.
Meanwhile the irrational, scientifically unsupportable prejudice promoted by you and the hate troll of many names here, results in needless suffering and death.
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 29,621 - 29,640 of48,843
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oak Lawn Discussions

Search the Oak Lawn Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,078,476
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 min voice of peace 67,871
Amy 7-23 5 min Sublime1 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min PEllen 97,514
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min loose cannon 174,463
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min gottondas 68,361
Police officers leaving 55 min Tom 14
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Oak Lawn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oak Lawn Jobs

•••